March 19, 2024, 01:09:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385418 times)
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #40 on: August 11, 2009, 02:00:45 PM »

Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement.  Blink has been absolutely the best.  My hope is to find my daughters remains and bring her home for a proper burial.  Her children need to know that their mother loved them so much that she would never leave them, that only death would keep her from her babies.  As Blink said to me...We begin on this journey-together.  I couldnt be more pleased to have everyones help.  God Bless you all.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #41 on: August 11, 2009, 03:05:33 PM »

I spent a lot of time catching up on this yesterday and it is very hard to stomach the comments and behavior of this mayor.  He should be held accountable for his actions or lack there of rather, in this case.  I have a ton of questions and am anxiously waiting for tomorrow.  Christine's mom and family, I commend you in your efforts and drive to pursue bringing Christine home.  You are truly and inspiration.  I feel confident that there are a lot of very resourceful people here with the same goal to bring a long over due time of healing for the family.  My prayers are with you!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #42 on: August 11, 2009, 03:08:08 PM »

Thanks for your prayers and words of encouragement.  Blink has been absolutely the best.  My hope is to find my daughters remains and bring her home for a proper burial.  Her children need to know that their mother loved them so much that she would never leave them, that only death would keep her from her babies.  As Blink said to me...We begin on this journey-together.  I couldnt be more pleased to have everyones help.  God Bless you all.

an angelic monkey

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 11, 2009, 03:11:20 PM »

I spent a lot of time catching up on this yesterday and it is very hard to stomach the comments and behavior of this mayor.  He should be held accountable for his actions or lack there of rather, in this case.  I have a ton of questions and am anxiously waiting for tomorrow.  Christine's mom and family, I commend you in your efforts and drive to pursue bringing Christine home.  You are truly and inspiration.  I feel confident that there are a lot of very resourceful people here with the same goal to bring a long over due time of healing for the family.  My prayers are with you!

I couldn't agree more Jennifer. 

I have a ton of questions too....instead of posting them here I am waiting till after tomorrow since I'm sure most of my questions will be answered then. 

Is it Wednesday yet?     

CandiceMonkey
Scared Monkey

Protect each other. We can all make a difference.

« Reply #44 on: August 11, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »

Blink and Christine both Twitter!!!

http://www.twitter.com/ChristineSheddy

http://www.twitter.com/BlinkOnCrime

"Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent." ~ Jonathan Swift
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: August 11, 2009, 07:06:52 PM »

How many *parts* are there going to be?  Ya know, I'm gonna want to know the whole story tomorrow   Monkey Devil! 

Seriously though - I cant wait for Christine to finally *be home*.....her children deserve to know that her mother loved them and didn't walk away from them....my bio dad really did walk out on me and the hurt that caused never goes away.  For Christine's children to know that she would never intentionally make them endure that kind of pain...well it makes a big difference.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #46 on: August 11, 2009, 08:01:13 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

It appears, per Blink, that Christine had not recently filed for child support. 

However I still stand behind the fact that abusers leave their women and come and go as they please..but the women do not get to leave the abuser, especially with his kids in tow.   I feel so much sorrow for Christine and her family..someone trying to move on and doing the right thing for herself and her children...then murdered.  It isn't  hard for me to figure who did this..now comes the timing..not too hard either..the motive ..it's there..this community and LE let this women and her family down.

Prayers for Christine and all her family members tonight.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 11, 2009, 08:03:47 PM »

Hi Monkeys...

It appears, per Blink, that Christine had not recently filed for child support. 

However I still stand behind the fact that abusers leave their women and come and go as they please..but the women do not get to leave the abuser, especially with his kids in tow.   I feel so much sorrow for Christine and her family..someone trying to move on and doing the right thing for herself and her children...then murdered.  It isn't  hard for me to figure who did this..now comes the timing..not too hard either..the motive ..it's there..this community and LE let this women and her family down.

Prayers for Christine and all her family members tonight.

Gypsy -- you have such a big heart   an angelic monkey 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 11, 2009, 08:16:18 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

CHAPTER I

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/10/christine-sheddy-case-murder-in-maryland-chapter-i/

Christine Sheddy Case: Murder in Maryland Chapter I
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #49 on: August 11, 2009, 08:17:38 PM »

Welcome Candice..glad to see that you are able to help Blink in the cause of the missing !

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

Tears everyday for Christine Sheddy's children...

« Reply #50 on: August 11, 2009, 08:56:29 PM »

Jennifer34, I also have many questions for our "esteemed" mayor/lead detective, there is a special place for people like him, I hear it is very warm there.

"Leave no stone unturned"
Please help find Christine Sheddy!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #51 on: August 11, 2009, 09:11:38 PM »

My heart is just breaking for Lynn -- she had one child murdered and then another?  I truly am at a loss for words. 
KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #52 on: August 11, 2009, 09:31:36 PM »

My heart is just breaking for Lynn -- she had one child murdered and then another?  I truly am at a loss for words. 
The pain must be almost too much to bear. And Haylie, Christine's little girl, has lost both her Mama and her Daddy.

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #53 on: August 11, 2009, 09:37:17 PM »

Chapter 1 was impressive dont you think?  God must have something wonderful in store for me.  God doesn't give you anything you cant handle.  Let's pull together and find Christine, she deserves justice.  Are you up for it?  I am.  God speed everyone.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: August 11, 2009, 09:44:29 PM »

Chapter 1 was impressive dont you think?  God must have something wonderful in store for me.  God doesn't give you anything you cant handle.  Let's pull together and find Christine, she deserves justice.  Are you up for it?  I am.  God speed everyone.

Oh Lynn, for so many reasons I am so touched by this story...I've read and read and read, and cried and cried and cried...i've NEVER had a feeling like this in my heart that you, Christine and her precious children will get the justice you all deserve. I just know it...I just feel it...and I just hope so much for it   an angelic monkey 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2009, 09:58:47 PM »

an angelic monkey  My thoughts and prayers are with you.
KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #56 on: August 11, 2009, 10:10:07 PM »

Blink did a fantastic job! Lynn, I don't know of anyone that deserves justice more than Christine and her kids, your whole family desereves justice, and we are going to make sure you get it! Yes, I'm up for it! Watch out Pocomoke, here come the Monkey's!

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: August 11, 2009, 10:21:28 PM »

christinesmom I am so sorry for what you are going thru and I hope Christine is found all lost need to be found. After following all the links last nite and reading till my eyes hurt Christine strikes me as a good mother in tough situation and a tough cookie herself.   

I have not posted for a while, couldn't do it, so I lurk and pray and cry and hope with everyone here.

I have questions.  Is this Teresa Johnson aka Tia 51 yrs old now?  Is Junior - Clarence Jackson around the same age?  Just wondering about them in general. 

My parents are retiring to Accomack County VA (20miles or so down the highway) and have owned their house there for 15 yrs so I have driven down Route 13 for 15yrs about twice a month.  Pocomoke is such a small town.   My mom and I have had some culture shock incidents hanging out down there.  Strange backwoods mentalities in some there.  We shop at the WalMart and other stores there in the strip right off 13 so I am somewhat familiar with the terrain.  Very rough and expansive area's for searching.  The skitters about killed me this past weekend there!  They were fine all summer until now they even swarmed us on Assateague Island which happens in a blue moon. 

Anyway just letting you know the monkeys are great and Blink is the bomb!  Hopefully she can get new air in this case and Christine will be found. 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2009, 10:27:36 PM »

Great job Blink!  Give me more and I am ready to jump in the car and go down myself and open a can!  jj, tho I live close enough I would not snoop unless a legit search was goin on. 

On your video...is that the house Christine was staying at with Jr and Tia?  I will need to look at it again, but they sure left alot of crap and were there names sprayed in the graffiti on the walls?  Lots of abondoned houses down in that neck of the woods. 

Don't worry if my questions can't be answered, I'll be patient.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #59 on: August 11, 2009, 10:55:32 PM »

Hi Christinesmom!

My heart breaks for you.

I have been reading Christine's story.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.