March 19, 2024, 02:59:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385432 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #400 on: August 26, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »

well sucks, thanks for the warm welcomes... maybe someday I can repay your kindness and save y'all some money. 
I have a blog and a forum, the forum is mostly a help forum anything with an engine and the DIY'ers and computers.. and general topics. I'm not advertising, just making y'all aware that if I can ever return your kindness and need some help I'm here.

Tom

Thank you Tom, that is very kind of you!   an angelic monkey
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #401 on: August 26, 2009, 04:04:26 PM »

O/T 

Public Eye - in The Monkey Lounge there is a thread for Computer Issues....below is the link.  Perhaps you can help some monkeys there from time to time or post the link to your site & they can look there for help/computer issues.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=113.100

Again, Welcome to SM!
Thanks, I'm not the computer geek, I do the engines/vehicles etc. but I'll check it out and help where I can.. thanks for the offer to link but I'd never do that just out of respect for your forum.

Sorry for the off track post..

Lets find Christine Wink
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #402 on: August 26, 2009, 04:46:57 PM »

Good point my time & monkey in SC.  Do we know which one of the bunch is currently in the pen? 

I'm not sure what is ok to post here, and what is not... 

I checked the entire list of Blink's "cast of characters"...

Let me say that a search pulled up 2 of those names as being currently incarcerated.
Please note:
-I do not have DOB's on these ppl in Christine's case, so I'm not sure if it is one of them? They are quite common names, so I hate to "assume" it is the same ppl we are discussing here without having a DOB...
-I am not sure how "current" or "updated" the website's information is (within the past 24 hours? past week? past month?) It may not be updated that frequently...
-I am not sure if someone in "custody" (for whatever reason) would also be shown as "incarcerated"....

(I am looking at a list of those who are currently, officially incarcerated...)

Do you have a link? 

Hello KCJackie.  yes ma'am, the link is below:
http://www.dpscs.state.md.us/inmate/
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: August 26, 2009, 06:20:45 PM »

MonkeyinSC - Thanks for the link!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: August 26, 2009, 06:32:47 PM »

Leroy  -- I am thinking that Blink changed her mind on that issue from Chapter 2 to 4 -- I have snipped what I think is a clarification and I think we all were confused    but I think comment 6 under chapter 4 cleared that issue up for me.

Advance apologies et al, but in the course of this investigation, I can conclude Levi Hall and Mother Hall, had no advance notice of Christine’s jaunt to Pocomoke.   

In comment 6 under Chapter 4 Blink says --Jr. did not know she was going, she was leaving him too.
Steve did not take her this trip, Q did, and he met Tia and JR at the Walmart, so that Q did not have to make the entire trip.
I believe that Christine connected with Levi about the 9th, when Steve showed up- maybe she surprised him, that evening the fire, and in my opinion, when Christine wanted out.
B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/18/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-4/

Thanks Pooky.  I dont recall seeing that comment from Blink but then again things were moving pretty fast and I tried my best to keep up. 

I have to keep reminding myself that this in an ongoing investigation and certain things can change with new info coming in.

Sorry everyone..Blink was meaning to say Levi there..not JR..she repeated JR because I had said JR..but she knew I meant Levi..and we both confused the heck out of people...Levi did not know she was going..she was leaving him..but by the time Steve shows up..on the 9th..I am thinking Levi knew she was there through Steve seeing her there..he also would have known she wasn't happy..the 9th was the fire..the 10th was the evening another person comes to the door she had met before..but he describes her as being scared.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #405 on: August 26, 2009, 06:39:03 PM »

Sorry everyone..Blink was meaning to say Levi there..not JR..she repeated JR because I had said JR..but she knew I meant Levi..and we both confused the heck out of people...Levi did not know she was going..she was leaving him..but by the time Steve shows up..on the 9th..I am thinking Levi knew she was there through Steve seeing her there..he also would have known she wasn't happy..the 9th was the fire..the 10th was the evening another person comes to the door she had met before..but he describes her as being scared.

Thanks DD
now that I think I got that, can you explain the line drawn from Cedar Hall toward the west? I know it was posted that the line led to a boat ramp that "someone at the party" used frequently but what's the relevance? 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #406 on: August 26, 2009, 06:53:20 PM »

Leroy  -- I am thinking that Blink changed her mind on that issue from Chapter 2 to 4 -- I have snipped what I think is a clarification and I think we all were confused    but I think comment 6 under chapter 4 cleared that issue up for me.

Advance apologies et al, but in the course of this investigation, I can conclude Levi Hall and Mother Hall, had no advance notice of Christine’s jaunt to Pocomoke.   

In comment 6 under Chapter 4 Blink says --Jr. did not know she was going, she was leaving him too.
Steve did not take her this trip, Q did, and he met Tia and JR at the Walmart, so that Q did not have to make the entire trip.
I believe that Christine connected with Levi about the 9th, when Steve showed up- maybe she surprised him, that evening the fire, and in my opinion, when Christine wanted out.
B
http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/18/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-4/

Thanks Pooky.  I dont recall seeing that comment from Blink but then again things were moving pretty fast and I tried my best to keep up. 

I have to keep reminding myself that this in an ongoing investigation and certain things can change with new info coming in.

DD - thanks for the clarification. So, since her original post in Chapter 2 where Blink says Levi arranged for Christine to go to the farm, due to developements after that Chapter, Blink now knows/believes that Levi did NOT know about Chrsitine going to the farm prior to Steve's arrival on the 9th, correct?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #407 on: August 26, 2009, 06:55:51 PM »

B

DD - thanks for the clarification. So, since her original post in Chapter 2 where Blink says Levi arranged for Christine to go to the farm, due to developements after that Chapter, Blink now knows/believes that Levi did NOT know about Chrsitine going to the farm prior to Steve's arrival on the 9th, correct?

Yes, this is way I understand it now.  Did you read Pooky's post?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: August 26, 2009, 06:56:42 PM »

B

Bump
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: August 26, 2009, 07:01:00 PM »

In comment 6 under Chapter 4 Blink says --Jr. did not know she was going, she was leaving him too.Steve did not take her this trip, Q did, and he met Tia and JR at the Walmart, so that Q did not have to make the entire trip.
B

Bump
But Blink made a mistake, it should have Levi not JR!  Clears up the confusion!   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: August 26, 2009, 07:02:51 PM »

B

Yes, this is way I understand it now.  Did you read Pooky's post?

Okay, I'm satisfied now I promise    

I would love to know what made Blink change her mind on this...actually, I guess i'm more excited knowing that there are developements and it appears Blink and crew are getting somewhere with this.  Nice job Blink!

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #411 on: August 26, 2009, 07:06:00 PM »

In comment 6 under Chapter 4 Blink says --Jr. did not know she was going, she was leaving him too.Steve did not take her this trip, Q did, and he met Tia and JR at the Walmart, so that Q did not have to make the entire trip.
B

Bump

I can't believe Klaas hasn't given her an Edit button yet   Monkey Devil! 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: August 26, 2009, 07:08:20 PM »

B

Correct Leroy...which leads to Christine having been at the farm a few weeks before this in OCT with Levi and the boys..and Steve had driven them all there.

PrivateEye..I don't know about the line drawn to the docks..but I will say off the top of my head that perhaps one of Tia's brothers was known to do some illegal fishing..conch and horseshoe crab?  Maybe Blink is referencing that..good question to ask her.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #413 on: August 26, 2009, 07:10:10 PM »

B

Bump

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I think she edit her own site.  I am sure she just so busy!  Can you imagine how overwhelming all this info and the new info is?   
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: August 26, 2009, 07:13:46 PM »

B

Bump

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I think she edit her own site.  I am sure she just so busy!  Can you imagine how overwhelming all this info and the new info is?   

Yep I cant even imagine...and to top it off, she is still working on the other cases like horse faces'.   God love her   an angelic monkey 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #415 on: August 26, 2009, 07:15:14 PM »

So Steve comes on the 9th, Levi finds out and on the 10th, Christine shows real signs of fear.  Hmmmm??

Any thoughts?

Did Levi tell her something she did not know?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 26, 2009, 07:19:54 PM »

So Steve comes on the 9th, Levi finds out and on the 10th, Christine shows real signs of fear.  Hmmmm??

Any thoughts?

Or did she become scared because she now knows that Levi knows where she is. 

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: August 26, 2009, 07:24:10 PM »

Any thoughts?

Okay so going back to Blink's post below, are we missing something relevant about the fire that night??

B

Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #418 on: August 26, 2009, 07:47:58 PM »

PrivateEye..I don't know about the line drawn to the docks..but I will say off the top of my head that perhaps one of Tia's brothers was known to do some illegal fishing..conch and horseshoe crab?  Maybe Blink is referencing that..good question to ask her.

I saw on the Md judicial site that one or more got in trouble for fishing without a license and poaching horseshoe crabs and conk but.... it can't be where that line leads or even on this side (bay side) of the peninsula. 

Thinking out-loud again, what would be the connection with that line or even the truck parked at the wharf? Hmmm?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: August 26, 2009, 08:00:33 PM »

I saw on the Md judicial site that one or more got in trouble for fishing without a license and poaching horseshoe crabs and conk but.... it can't be where that line leads or even on this side (bay side) of the peninsula. 

Thinking out-loud again, what would be the connection with that line or even the truck parked at the wharf? Hmmm?

Hopefully this will be explained because I am really curious about it too!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.