March 18, 2024, 11:36:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385408 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #420 on: August 26, 2009, 08:36:43 PM »

Private Eye..where the car was pulled out of the water..would they have used that ramp?  I never have been able to figure out the significance of that car in the water either and how it connects to someone or something to this case.  I mean people jsut ramdonly don't go looking for cars in water and find one....I don't even know the make or model of the car pulled out..or who it belonged to...another puzzle.

Blink thinks the 9th and the 10th are very significant in this case.  The 9th was the fire and by the eveining of the 10th she is appearing scared to the person at the door.  The 9th Steve arrived, there was a chimney fire..but something else must of happened to set off fear in Christine.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #421 on: August 26, 2009, 09:43:25 PM »

So Steve comes on the 9th, Levi finds out and on the 10th, Christine shows real signs of fear.  Hmmmm??

Any thoughts?

Did Levi tell her something she did not know?

Or did she become scared because she now knows that Levi knows where she is. 

That's what I think.   I'm sure Levi would automatically assume she was hooking up with someone - knowing all the parties and friends that the farmhouse was use to having.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #422 on: August 26, 2009, 10:14:31 PM »

Here's one more weird MySpace post from Levi to Christine AFTER she went missing, WTH?  I can't find the link for where I found this to begin with but think it is in one of the comments at Blink's site.  Maybe early one. 

December 22nd, 2007 at 7:24 pm
Hey baby , just saying how much i miss you & the kids & how much of a total ass i am baby im sooooooooo sorry ? but beleve me when i say Always & Forever!!! I will prove it no matter what extent i may need to take ? This time is no bullshit !!!
Christine im tired of not being with my family ? i miss my wife & kids .it hurts so f***ing bad seeing this go down this way.”

I am off to the busstop.

Geez, isn't he prince charming?   

Do we know when Levi wrote this?  The above date I believe is when it was posted and is the blog date.  Based on Jennifers post, I still believe Christine was still hoping to get back with Levi.  She was just wanted him to change.  I think she was just too young to realize she could not "save" him, a problem many woman have at all ages.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #423 on: August 26, 2009, 10:16:42 PM »

So Steve comes on the 9th, Levi finds out and on the 10th, Christine shows real signs of fear.  Hmmmm??

Any thoughts?

That's what I think.   I'm sure Levi would automatically assume she was hooking up with someone - knowing all the parties and friends that the farmhouse was use to having.   

No, I don't think she really feared Levi all the time.  JMO
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #424 on: August 26, 2009, 11:31:40 PM »

Any thoughts?

No, I don't think she really feared Levi all the time.  JMO

Let me add, she didn't even trust he would come out and get her and the kids so she made back up plans.  If he was that jealous he would have gone out the minute he found out where she was, IMO.

Thoughts??
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #425 on: August 27, 2009, 12:20:59 AM »

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered.  Did Steve Maggs live closer to JR & Tia or Christine's Mom when this took place?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #426 on: August 27, 2009, 03:22:02 AM »

Did Levi have a car?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #427 on: August 27, 2009, 03:32:04 AM »

Forgive me if this has been asked and answered.  Did Steve Maggs live closer to JR & Tia or Christine's Mom when this took place?

Blinks answer - Steve M lived in Deleware.  So how often did he routinely make the trip to the farmhouse?  Was his reasoning for going only because Christine was there?  Did he want to hook-up with her or did Levi want him to check out the situation?   Lots of questions!!!!!!!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #428 on: August 27, 2009, 03:36:24 AM »

Blinks answer - Steve M lived in Deleware.  So how often did he routinely make the trip to the farmhouse?  Was his reasoning for going only because Christine was there?  Did he want to hook-up with her or did Levi want him to check out the situation?   Lots of questions!!!!!!!

Hmmm?  Why couldn't he drive her back to her mothers?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #429 on: August 27, 2009, 10:33:22 AM »

According to Blink, either chap 4 or 5  in comments, Steve wasn't at the farm the entire time..had lady friends in Salisbury MD he was also visiting.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #430 on: August 27, 2009, 10:40:12 AM »

I think as more people come forward in this..more info is coming to Blink.  Some of which contradicts mis-information that was out there before.  Which makes me wonder who was feeding that mis-information to locals and LE previous to this. From Blinks comments she seems to feel confident she knows what happened on the farm and to Christine.

Can't wait for Chapter 6.

Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #431 on: August 27, 2009, 12:18:16 PM »

Private Eye..where the car was pulled out of the water..would they have used that ramp?  I never have been able to figure out the significance of that car in the water either and how it connects to someone or something to this case.  I mean people jsut ramdonly don't go looking for cars in water and find one....I don't even know the make or model of the car pulled out..or who it belonged to...another puzzle.

Blink thinks the 9th and the 10th are very significant in this case.  The 9th was the fire and by the eveining of the 10th she is appearing scared to the person at the door.  The 9th Steve arrived, there was a chimney fire..but something else must of happened to set off fear in Christine.

I extensively looked into the 'rumor' of the vehicle in the river and it looks like it's just that, a 'rumor'
I also don't know how someone that didn't know Christine could 'assume' she was scared, that's only their opinion, people that first meet me ALWAYS say I look mad, or mean. Many have even said "smile Tom it wont hurt" and I reply I am smiling.

Maybe when they left they told Christine not to open the door for anyone!
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #432 on: August 27, 2009, 01:05:39 PM »

I also don't know how someone that didn't know Christine could 'assume' she was scared, that's only their opinion, people that first meet me ALWAYS say I look mad, or mean. Many have even said "smile Tom it wont hurt" and I reply I am smiling.

O/T: Public Eye, I'm always being asked "Whats wrong, girl?" "Why don't you ever smile?" or "Having a bad day?" That last one always gets me, especially when I really AM having a GREAT day !! Smile I've also had ppl say they were afraid to approach me at first (like coworkers, for instance) because I "looked so mean"  , then come to find out I'm actually pretty cool and laid back !
Alot of ppl do not realize facial expressions are not always necessarily mood indicators. To the contrary, many of a person's facial expressions are due to their facial musculature, and just plain ol' heredity (I remember my mom experiencing the same questions when I was a child, and I'm the spittin' image of her today!) There's even current research on whether facial expressions are innate or learned through socialization...  sorry about the O/T ! But my point is that I agree, one should never judge a person's demeanor/feelings/etc merely on their facial expresions, especially a person you see for the first time
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #433 on: August 27, 2009, 01:08:39 PM »

According to Blink, either chap 4 or 5  in comments, Steve wasn't at the farm the entire time..had lady friends in Salisbury MD he was also visiting.

I am wondering why Christine did not get a ride back to MD with him???  Was she afraid of Levi's cousin for some reason??? 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #434 on: August 27, 2009, 02:16:32 PM »

I am wondering why Christine did not get a ride back to MD with him???  Was she afraid of Levi's cousin for some reason??? 

Mytime..I think you mean a ride back to DE right?  The farmhouse is in MD and Cristine, Levi and Steve are from Deleware. 
It maybe as simple as she never asked Steve for a ride back because he might have already said he was just stopping by on his way to his lady friends in Salisbury?  I am just guessing it might have been something like he had plans and she didn't want to ask him to change those plans.

I think she hated it there and probably was afraid in the sense of not knowing what might happen next..but possibly not aware that she was about to be murdered just for arguing with someone.  Of course I am thinking there may not have been an argument ..that JR might have used that excuse with Levi as to why Christine took off..remember JR is setting the stage for runaway, he wants everyone to believe she has runaway.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: August 27, 2009, 03:08:37 PM »

Did Levi have a car?

I wonder that same thing KC.

Since he and mommy Joyce both drove down to pick up the kids it makes me wonder why Joyce was even along?  They are his kids..he should be able to handle a car ride with them home from MD.  I wonder if she went because he doesn't have a car..or atleast one that could be relied on to make that drive....because in OCT when he and Christine went down to the farm..they went with cousin Steve..and I thought he drove them there then.

Or maybe he doesn't have a valid Drivers license or didn't at the time..

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: August 27, 2009, 03:10:21 PM »

Hey My Esteemed Mokeys

Thank you for staying in step with Christine's case. I apologize that, well, there are some confusing contradictions, yes, but this is an active and open investigation so information is changing as either more people can confirm or deny facts, etc.

The important and really encouraging thing is that there are leads being developed from this case, and unfortunately that takes precedence for me to run them down before I can update as quickly as I would like.

That said, I ran through the thread, and for the most part, is everyone pretty solid now on facts, or please ask me anything your not clear on..

What I saw that has yet to be addressed:

Leroy-

In mid-October it is my belief that JR and Levi were cooking up something whereby Christine, Levi and the boys would either live with he and Tia, or on the property.  After the October visit of 4 days, Christine came back to Lynn's and told her:

"She is SOO nice Mom, look, she gave me all these clothes she cant fit into anymore. "  

In the interim, it appears that Christine kept close contact with Tia and Jr ( their myspaces were deleted from hers early on), but by all accounts, what I reported as a fall out between Levi and Christine at the end of October was H U G E. Christine sent out a very disparaged email to some friends on the issue on October 27th, looks like they reconciled on Halloween to an extent, and then Christine could not find Levi for 2 days and presumably was up to what caused the mushroom cloud again and she had had it. Her and Lynn argued, major breakdown with Levi, she calls Tia, calls Q and off she goes with whatever knowledge nobody there is going to tell Levi she is there. That in itself has never made sense to me.

I know he had not spoken to her before the 9th. I assume Magg tells Levi she is there on the 9th. Now, Levi was just awol following the 10/31 "make up" where he was awol just prior to that, to cause a blowup yet again. So, he knows where she is now, and on Vet Day weekend at the outside party house of Md, he does not show up. My money is that whomever Christine caught him with around 10/26ish, Levi spent the weekend with her.

Why is someone making "advances" in the background to a girl who everyone would know there as "attatched"..  I am of the firm belief that Christine said Levi is coming to Q on the phone for whoever was showing interest, and possibly to buy time if something else was going on. Her boys were still up at this time.  In retrospect, Q did not know how to get there, and he was supposed to talk to her a bit later. Christine would not have been able to tell him directions especially at night, she would have had to ask someone there, and she had already stated Levi was coming. She puts the kids to bed and plans to try him again later. She never does. I am thinking that timeline is somewhere around 10:15-11:00PM. Given the earlier activity, I am inclined to think she sought to make that phone call. Someody knew Levi would not be coming, but knew she had made plans to go to her sisters either the 13th or a few days out. Did somebody need to make a move while they still could?

Did Jr find the goodbye note and realized no Govt asisstance would be forthcoming? Was something else in that notebook Christine wanted Tia to know after she left?

Regarding the search area, and announcing a possible October search, keep in mind that although that area has been searched a few times, steps were taken to secure areas prior to me discussing that or I would not have. Everyone actually saw some of that in the trailer, thus why were on location first. Keep in mind 2 of the persons of interest left the state last weekend, it is a small town and word gets around.

B  

Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #437 on: August 27, 2009, 04:10:07 PM »

To all monkeys;

it's been real and I'll be reading, but I have been told (in so many words) to shut-up so I will respect that.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: August 27, 2009, 04:32:15 PM »

To all monkeys;

it's been real and I'll be reading, but I have been told (in so many words) to shut-up so I will respect that.
Stay safe and blessings on your journey thru life, where ever that may lead you. 

an angelic monkey Justice for Christine. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #439 on: August 27, 2009, 04:44:17 PM »

To all monkeys;

Ack !! I hate when this happens !! 
PE, it was a pleasure. Please come back if/when you can !!  Justice for Christine !!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.