March 19, 2024, 03:27:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385436 times)
KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

Tears everyday for Christine Sheddy's children...

« Reply #500 on: August 31, 2009, 09:02:15 PM »

Lynn, this is really wonderful news! I truly believe she will be found. It's the Monkey's, we're bringing friends, we're coming for Christine, AND WE ARE NOT LEAVING WITHOUT HER.

"Leave no stone unturned"
Please help find Christine Sheddy!
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #501 on: August 31, 2009, 09:10:04 PM »

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/31/3view-search-services-takes-on-christine-sheddy-case/

Thank you everyone!!!  I am so excited.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #502 on: August 31, 2009, 10:05:48 PM »

Did anyone else notice Blink added 3View Search Services to the header for this story?  Hope they are working on this and have come up with where they feel the body maybe located.

Lynn..patiently awaiting your annoncement..I pray it is good, good news.

I noticed too but I honestly figured that something was up the other night Blink told you it was past your bed time.  As I recall, you asked if they would be involved in the search.  LOL.  I feel like I am waiting on the birth of my own child.

But Pooky, my BFF DD will tell you I send her to the bunky once a week.
Teasing. Not intentional guys, things are just moving that quickly these days. I can't tell you what the support from y'all does for everyone. God Bless.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #503 on: August 31, 2009, 10:11:33 PM »

ST ANTHONY, ST ANTHONY PLEASE COME AROUND,

ST ANTHONY, ST ANTHONY PLEASE LOOK AROUND,

CHRISTINE SHEDDY IS LOST AND NEEDS TO BE FOUND.

DD, I was floored, this took me right back there.. Right Back!

This is exactly what we needed and I forgot, but maybe that's the way it is supposed to be. Thanks so much.
B
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: August 31, 2009, 11:10:03 PM »

ST ANTHONY, ST ANTHONY PLEASE COME AROUND,

ST ANTHONY, ST ANTHONY PLEASE LOOK AROUND,

CHRISTINE SHEDDY IS LOST AND NEEDS TO BE FOUND.

DD, I was floored, this took me right back there.. Right Back!

This is exactly what we needed and I forgot, but maybe that's the way it is supposed to be. Thanks so much.
B

You are most welcome my kind friend. 

Sweet dreams everyone...off to the Bunkey for this Monkey.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #505 on: September 01, 2009, 07:05:27 PM »

A newspaper article RE: the March 2009 search

http://www.mdcap.org/userfiles/file/PAO/DailyTimesMissingPerson.pdf
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: September 02, 2009, 03:46:29 AM »

I found this article - however the link no longer works   

Does anyone know what reason Levi gave for not going and picking her up?  Maybe I have missed it somewhere.

Did he even have transportation or was Joyce going to take him?  Did Steve Maggs call and tell him nevermind - it was too late at that point.  What time was he planning on picking them up?  Any info would be much appreciated.

November 20, 2008

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20081120/NEWS01/811200369/-1/newsfront2

POCOMOKE CITY -- Lynn Dodenhoff hasn't seen or heard from her daughter in 12 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sheddy was last seen Nov. 13, 2007, at the home of Clarence Jackson and Teresa Johnson -- whom she knew through her boyfriend, Levi Hall -- on Byrd Road, where she was staying with her two young sons.

Dodenhoff said when Sheddy called her Nov. 10, she was very upset and made plans to come home. The two women arranged for Hall to pick up Sheddy and their two children in Pocomoke City that Tuesday and bring them to Dodenhoff's home in Delaware.

On Nov. 13, before Hall's arrival, Sheddy was in the house with her sons when Jackson and Johnson left to pick up their children from school. When the couple returned, Sheddy had disappeared.

Dodenhoff said she notified Worcester County law enforcement of her daughter's disappearance about 20 hours after she was informed. However, after officials received questionable reports about Sheddy's character from Hall's family and information found on her My Space.com profile, it delayed the search under the assumption that she had run away by choice, she said.

"I have to deal with that," she said. "I have to deal with what they say. I mean, I could go postal if I wanted to, but what's that going to prove? I've heard several things, I've heard she's a prostitute or into drugs. But they didn't even know her."

Many of the scandalous things said about Sheddy are untrue, said Dodenhoff, who described her daughter as a loving mother caught in a tumultuous relationship with Hall.

"She was great," Dodenhoff said. "She was moody but, I mean, for the most part, she was the most loving person. She would help anybody. She would make you laugh -- oh, god, she would make you laugh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #507 on: September 02, 2009, 08:21:10 AM »

I found this article - however the link no longer works   

Does anyone know what reason Levi gave for not going and picking her up?  Maybe I have missed it somewhere.

Did he even have transportation or was Joyce going to take him?  Did Steve Maggs call and tell him nevermind - it was too late at that point.  What time was he planning on picking them up?  Any info would be much appreciated.

November 20, 2008

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20081120/NEWS01/811200369/-1/newsfront2

POCOMOKE CITY -- Lynn Dodenhoff hasn't seen or heard from her daughter in 12 months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Sheddy was last seen Nov. 13, 2007, at the home of Clarence Jackson and Teresa Johnson -- whom she knew through her boyfriend, Levi Hall -- on Byrd Road, where she was staying with her two young sons.

Dodenhoff said when Sheddy called her Nov. 10, she was very upset and made plans to come home. The two women arranged for Hall to pick up Sheddy and their two children in Pocomoke City that Tuesday and bring them to Dodenhoff's home in Delaware.

On Nov. 13, before Hall's arrival, Sheddy was in the house with her sons when Jackson and Johnson left to pick up their children from school. When the couple returned, Sheddy had disappeared.

Dodenhoff said she notified Worcester County law enforcement of her daughter's disappearance about 20 hours after she was informed. However, after officials received questionable reports about Sheddy's character from Hall's family and information found on her My Space.com profile, it delayed the search under the assumption that she had run away by choice, she said.

"I have to deal with that," she said. "I have to deal with what they say. I mean, I could go postal if I wanted to, but what's that going to prove? I've heard several things, I've heard she's a prostitute or into drugs. But they didn't even know her."

Many of the scandalous things said about Sheddy are untrue, said Dodenhoff, who described her daughter as a loving mother caught in a tumultuous relationship with Hall.

"She was great," Dodenhoff said. "She was moody but, I mean, for the most part, she was the most loving person. She would help anybody. She would make you laugh -- oh, god, she would make you laugh."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~snipped~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

KC Jackie -- I don't think you have missed it.  It has been pieced together by Blink, I think.  Maybe this will help. 
I just listened to Blink's interview with Dana again.  In part 3, she says Levi had no intention of picking Christine up.  http://blinkoncrime.com/category/christine-sheddy/

and under comment 8 here, Blink thinks Levi may have stood her up.  http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/18/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-4/#more-2226

I hope this helps. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #508 on: September 02, 2009, 10:43:08 AM »

Blink and Lynn,

Can you shed some light on the Nov 10th phone call and if Levi had been contacted to pick up Christine?  If so, when was he going to pick her up..what date?

Thanks Gypsy DD

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #509 on: September 02, 2009, 03:47:27 PM »

Blink and Lynn,

Can you shed some light on the Nov 10th phone call and if Levi had been contacted to pick up Christine?  If so, when was he going to pick her up..what date?

Thanks Gypsy DD

That I know of, Christine spoke to Jennifer, her sis, and Q later that night on 11/10.. Jenn said Levi was a possible ride, but no clear plan for him to pick her up was imminent. We can't know if it was her intention to ask Levi to get her, but according to a myspace message from Levi to Christine, he tells her after she went missing that he wished he had picked them up when she said she did not like it there.. So from his perspective, she asked, he did not.

He had a surf shop chic in Salisbury at the time he was hiding from her for the second time, sigh.
B
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #510 on: September 02, 2009, 04:45:57 PM »

Did Christine think Levi was coming to the party at the farm but then he just never showed up?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #511 on: September 02, 2009, 05:35:02 PM »

WOW, I am just getting caught up on the Tattler.   

I too would like to know what a woman who allows her son to beat another woman in front of her and most likely her 2 grand children, a woman who steals $$ from her own grandchildren, a woman who tries to have her son arrested for taking a chicken from the freezer looks like.

I am glad Blink made a video of the farm, showed pictures of all the characters, it helps really to understand.

I am not sure why asking to see a picture of Joyce is a big deal??   Did I miss something?   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #512 on: September 02, 2009, 06:53:09 PM »

Did Christine think Levi was coming to the party at the farm but then he just never showed up?   

I'm wondering the same thing.  I would still like to know if he had a car or any friends that were willing to take him there?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #513 on: September 03, 2009, 01:34:02 AM »

I'm wondering the same thing.  I would still like to know if he had a car or any friends that were willing to take him there?

Looks like we might be wondering for a while.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Just kidding Blink - we know you are very busy! 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #514 on: September 03, 2009, 02:30:09 AM »

Who is Travis Parsons?  What role does he play in all of this?

BUMP
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: September 03, 2009, 09:45:07 AM »

Levi did not have a car, he used his Mom's, thus the $10 charges to drive to Walmart (dont try to make sense of it)..

If I had a pic of Joyce, I would have posted it, not sure what you meant about it being a big deal unless I missed a post..

Travis Parsons was arrested in April and June 2009, one on Domestic Violence, the other originally assault, which appears to have been pled down, however, he has a VOP hearing 10/1/09.

Upon his arrest, he gave accounts of Christine that turned out to be false info, so the question is, why did he do that? How and with whom is he connected?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #516 on: September 03, 2009, 02:36:25 PM »

Levi did not have a car, he used his Mom's, thus the $10 charges to drive to Walmart (dont try to make sense of it)..

If I had a pic of Joyce, I would have posted it, not sure what you meant about it being a big deal unless I missed a post..

Travis Parsons was arrested in April and June 2009, one on Domestic Violence, the other originally assault, which appears to have been pled down, however, he has a VOP hearing 10/1/09.

Upon his arrest, he gave accounts of Christine that turned out to be false info, so the question is, why did he do that? How and with whom is he connected?

Thank You, Blink!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: September 03, 2009, 03:57:00 PM »

Thanks Blink for the info and updates. 

As for the picture of Joyce, I was trying to catch up from being sick and I was reading over at the Tattler.  (After I caught up on your site of course. LOL)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 03, 2009, 07:03:06 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/03/christine-sheddy-case-is-their-a-fox-in-the-firehall/

Christine Sheddy Case: Is Their A Fox In the FireHall?
CandiceMonkey
Scared Monkey

Protect each other. We can all make a difference.

« Reply #519 on: September 03, 2009, 10:12:04 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Sooooooo, do you think there is a firefighter connection?  I do~

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=100000145943226&ref=profile

"Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent." ~ Jonathan Swift
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.