March 19, 2024, 03:10:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385434 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: September 08, 2009, 12:56:36 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/06/christine-sheddy-case-did-arson-play-a-role-in-her-murder/

Christine Sheddy Case: Did Arson Play A Role In Her murder ?

Thank you Klaasend!

Corruption in this Podunk of a town is rempent!  Looks life the County Fire Marshall has some explaining to do to the neighbors.  What kind of Fire Marshall tells people to not call about legitimate fires or they will be arrested.

I still say somebody is cooking meth on that farm and it kept getting out of hand.  And some people in the city government have their hands in that pie, as well as the fire marshall.  Good lord..everyone in this town in any office needs to be looked it for trying to cover all this up, even if they just looked the other way.  Why..money from drug trade has almost certainly got to be involved.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #541 on: September 08, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »

I totally agree Gypsy! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: September 08, 2009, 09:11:32 PM »

Klaas - give Blink an award, I am speechless!! 
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: September 08, 2009, 09:30:30 PM »

mytime, I have meant to tell you how much I enjoy you avaie -- that's how I feel sometimes.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #544 on: September 08, 2009, 10:36:11 PM »

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMS

Christine's candle site. Please go and light a candle.

2 4 1
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: September 09, 2009, 12:57:13 AM »

mytime, I have meant to tell you how much I enjoy you avaie -- that's how I feel sometimes.

Thank you, then you definitely understand how I feel!   
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #546 on: September 09, 2009, 11:03:36 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/06/christine-sheddy-case-did-arson-play-a-role-in-her-murder/

Christine Sheddy Case: Did Arson Play A Role In Her murder ?

Thank you Klaasend!

Corruption in this Podunk of a town is rempent!  Looks life the County Fire Marshall has some explaining to do to the neighbors.  What kind of Fire Marshall tells people to not call about legitimate fires or they will be arrested.

I still say somebody is cooking meth on that farm and it kept getting out of hand.  And some people in the city government have their hands in that pie, as well as the fire marshall.  Good lord..everyone in this town in any office needs to be looked it for trying to cover all this up, even if they just looked the other way.  Why..money from drug trade has almost certainly got to be involved.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: September 09, 2009, 11:04:39 AM »

Klaas - give Blink an award, I am speechless!! 

I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #548 on: September 09, 2009, 11:05:31 AM »

I feel very badly for the neighbors of Jr and Tia.  Here they originally owned this farm, sold it, built their home next door and then were terrorized by JR.

I wonder if Jr and Tia ever returned to the property once they moved out just to harass them or start more fires?  I wonder how long those people had to keep security guards on their property?

After the 3am visit from the sheriff and the fire co I would have been terrified knowing that these people carried more weight then an honest long time citizen.  There has to be so much more to this story.

Can not wait for the next Chapter

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #549 on: September 09, 2009, 11:10:32 AM »

I feel very badly for the neighbors of Jr and Tia.  Here they originally owned this farm, sold it, built their home next door and then were terrorized by JR.

I wonder if Jr and Tia ever returned to the property once they moved out just to harass them or start more fires?  I wonder how long those people had to keep security guards on their property?

After the 3am visit from the sheriff and the fire co I would have been terrified knowing that these people carried more weight then an honest long time citizen.  There has to be so much more to this story.

Can not wait for the next Chapter

I agree with you neighbor.  Not only could Christine be anybody, the neighbors could be anybody also.  It is frightening to think about.  What would happen if they could not afford these things/guards.

Does JR still have access to the property?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #550 on: September 09, 2009, 12:11:19 PM »

Blink and Lynn,

Can you shed some light on the Nov 10th phone call and if Levi had been contacted to pick up Christine?  If so, when was he going to pick her up..what date?

Thanks Gypsy DD

That I know of, Christine spoke to Jennifer, her sis, and Q later that night on 11/10.. Jenn said Levi was a possible ride, but no clear plan for him to pick her up was imminent. We can't know if it was her intention to ask Levi to get her, but according to a myspace message from Levi to Christine, he tells her after she went missing that he wished he had picked them up when she said she did not like it there.. So from his perspective, she asked, he did not.

He had a surf shop chic in Salisbury at the time he was hiding from her for the second time, sigh.
B

This keeps haunting me and I am wondering if he meant, he was sorry he did not pick her up right away when she said she was upset (like on the 10th) instead of making a date of the 13th to pick her up.  This is what makes sense to me.  Anyone?

I believe in miracles!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #551 on: September 09, 2009, 05:56:41 PM »

Blink and Lynn,

Can you shed some light on the Nov 10th phone call and if Levi had been contacted to pick up Christine?  If so, when was he going to pick her up..what date?

Thanks Gypsy DD

That I know of, Christine spoke to Jennifer, her sis, and Q later that night on 11/10.. Jenn said Levi was a possible ride, but no clear plan for him to pick her up was imminent. We can't know if it was her intention to ask Levi to get her, but according to a myspace message from Levi to Christine, he tells her after she went missing that he wished he had picked them up when she said she did not like it there.. So from his perspective, she asked, he did not.

He had a surf shop chic in Salisbury at the time he was hiding from her for the second time, sigh.
B

This keeps haunting me and I am wondering if he meant, he was sorry he did not pick her up right away when she said she was upset (like on the 10th) instead of making a date of the 13th to pick her up.  This is what makes sense to me.  Anyone?

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #552 on: September 09, 2009, 05:59:53 PM »

Blink and Lynn,

Thanks Gypsy DD

B

Levi was hinding from who?  Christine or the surf chic? 

Bearly, I think Levi is FOS about feeling sorry about anything.  He "knows" more than he is saying, IMO.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #553 on: September 09, 2009, 06:08:49 PM »

Blink and Lynn,

Thanks Gypsy DD

B

Bearly, I think Levi is FOS about feeling sorry about anything.  He "knows" more than he is saying, IMO.

I agree!  Levi and Mommy Joyce knows the whole story!  

Does anyone know what other relatives of Junior lived in/around Pocomoke in this time frame?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #554 on: September 09, 2009, 07:47:15 PM »

Blink and Lynn,

Thanks Gypsy DD

B

I agree!  Levi and Mommy Joyce knows the whole story!  

Does anyone know what other relatives of Junior lived in/around Pocomoke in this time frame?

Joyce makes Mommy Dearest look good! 

When is the next update?   
« Last Edit: September 09, 2009, 11:29:45 PM by Bearlyhere » Logged
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #555 on: September 09, 2009, 10:58:47 PM »

Female skull was found in March!!

The following article has a copyright, please click on the link....

http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2009/03/information-developed-about-skeletal.html

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #556 on: September 10, 2009, 01:28:17 AM »

http://carrollcountytimes.com/articles/2009/08/11/news/local_news/1_murder_victim_sketch.txt

Police release sketch of murder victim

These images show what a murder victim, whose skeletal remains were found near Westminster, may have looked liked. 
By Ryan Marshall, Times Staff Writer

Maryland State Police have released a composite drawing showing what a murder victim whose skeletal remains were found near Westminster in March may have looked like.

The woman’s identity remains unknown. Police believe she was a white female in her late teens or early 20s, with a petite build.

Investigators were helped by a Baltimore County Police certified forensic artist, who examined the victim’s skull and developed a composite drawing of what the woman may have looked like.

The case was ruled a homicide following an autopsy after the remains were discovered in March. Investigators have also been unable to determine when the woman was killed. It could have been as long as decades ago, according to a state police release.

The skeletal remains were discovered March 24 in an overgrown area in the 900 block of Md. 140, in an area where construction debris had been dumped over the years.

State police homicide investigators have been trying to identify the woman since the bones were discovered. They have reviewed missing person files, contacted police departments around the country and made comparisons with multiple dental records, but haven’t been able to determine an identity for the woman, according to the release.

Investigators would also like to talk to anyone who remembers what the area of Md. 140 just east of Westminster looked like as much as 25 years ago. Police believe the area may have been filled in with dirt and debris to bring it up to the level of Md. 140, which runs in front of the area where the remains were found.

Anyone with information about the case should contact Sgt. Tina Becker of the Maryland State Police Homicide Unit at 410-386-3029.

I certainly hope they checked Christine's dental records

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #557 on: September 10, 2009, 01:47:31 AM »

Klaas - you are too fast, lol.  I was working on the following when you posted the above. an angelic monkey

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #558 on: September 10, 2009, 02:44:11 AM »

http://carrollcountytimes.com/articles/2009/08/11/news/local_news/1_murder_victim_sketch.txt

Police release sketch of murder victim

These images show what a murder victim, whose skeletal remains were found near Westminster, may have looked liked. 
By Ryan Marshall, Times Staff Writer

Maryland State Police have released a composite drawing showing what a murder victim whose skeletal remains were found near Westminster in March may have looked like.

The woman’s identity remains unknown. Police believe she was a white female in her late teens or early 20s, with a petite build.

Investigators were helped by a Baltimore County Police certified forensic artist, who examined the victim’s skull and developed a composite drawing of what the woman may have looked like.

The case was ruled a homicide following an autopsy after the remains were discovered in March. Investigators have also been unable to determine when the woman was killed. It could have been as long as decades ago, according to a state police release.

The skeletal remains were discovered March 24 in an overgrown area in the 900 block of Md. 140, in an area where construction debris had been dumped over the years.

State police homicide investigators have been trying to identify the woman since the bones were discovered. They have reviewed missing person files, contacted police departments around the country and made comparisons with multiple dental records, but haven’t been able to determine an identity for the woman, according to the release.

Investigators would also like to talk to anyone who remembers what the area of Md. 140 just east of Westminster looked like as much as 25 years ago. Police believe the area may have been filled in with dirt and debris to bring it up to the level of Md. 140, which runs in front of the area where the remains were found.

Anyone with information about the case should contact Sgt. Tina Becker of the Maryland State Police Homicide Unit at 410-386-3029.

I certainly hope they checked Christine's dental records

You read my mind.  Lynn has confirmed that Christine was missing 1 molar and her 4 wisdom teeth.  This article doesn't state whether the skull that was found was missing any teeth though.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #559 on: September 10, 2009, 03:14:22 AM »

I think this one in Black & White is easier to look at;  What do you monkeys think?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.