March 19, 2024, 04:31:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385439 times)
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2009, 11:06:25 PM »

Hopefully I will get to know each of you.   I need everyones input for the sole purpose of finding Christine.  We can and will do it as a team.  I love being part of a caring and supportive group of people.  So lets wipe those tears away and get to work.....there will be a time when we can all cry together, when Christine comes back home.  Thank you everyone.
Lynn
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2009, 11:17:38 PM »

The picture that I uploaded is Christine, up close and personal.  She is watching us, I am sure of it.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2009, 11:20:49 PM »

Great job Blink!  Give me more and I am ready to jump in the car and go down myself and open a can!  jj, tho I live close enough I would not snoop unless a legit search was goin on. 

On your video...is that the house Christine was staying at with Jr and Tia?  I will need to look at it again, but they sure left alot of crap and were there names sprayed in the graffiti on the walls?  Lots of abondoned houses down in that neck of the woods. 

Don't worry if my questions can't be answered, I'll be patient.

Fat Cat, it is SOOOO nice to see you, it's been a while. Christine's case is definately one to come out of lurkdome for. Yes, that is the farmhouse property Christine was last seen at. I stood in the parking lot of the very WalMart you speak of, shooting footage and thinking that was the parking lot that Christine met, in some ways, her end.  Clarence "JR" Johnson picked her up there, where his girlfriend Tia Johnson worked, and she never left the farm again. This area is quite remote, yes.

She's there. More to come.  
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2009, 11:24:42 PM »

Hopefully I will get to know each of you.   I need everyones input for the sole purpose of finding Christine.  We can and will do it as a team.  I love being part of a caring and supportive group of people.  So lets wipe those tears away and get to work.....there will be a time when we can all cry together, when Christine comes back home.  Thank you everyone.
Lynn

Lol. See what I am dealing with? (Sound of whip cracking). I love that you chose Christine's eye photo as your avvi. She had gorgeous eyes, like her Mom, and her daughter Haylie.

Back to work...
B
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2009, 11:30:26 PM »

That is the Walmart that Tia and her mother works, but Junior and Tia made the trip to the Milford, Delaware Walmart and picked Christine up there and took her to Pocomoke.  There is so much information it is hard to keep it all together.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2009, 11:44:13 PM »

That is the Walmart that Tia and her mother works, but Junior and Tia made the trip to the Milford, Delaware Walmart and picked Christine up there and took her to Pocomoke.  There is so much information it is hard to keep it all together.

Lordy, your right, I remember that one as well. Interesting they did not meet where she worked.
B
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #66 on: August 12, 2009, 03:43:08 AM »

The picture that I uploaded is Christine, up close and personal.  She is watching us, I am sure of it.

She does have very soulful eyes. Smile

I started Christine a candle group for prayers and reflection.

Praying that we can help in some small way to help bring Christine home to the family that loves her.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMS

Blink - thank you so much for Part 1 of Christine's story. Sad to read but a great article.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
CandiceMonkey
Scared Monkey

Protect each other. We can all make a difference.

« Reply #67 on: August 12, 2009, 08:10:39 AM »

I have questions.  Is this Teresa Johnson aka Tia 51 yrs old now?  Is Junior - Clarence Jackson around the same age?  Just wondering about them in general. 

The skitters about killed me this past weekend there!  They were fine all summer until now they even swarmed us on Assateague Island which happens in a blue moon. 

Snipped by me. Welcome FatCatLurker!  I am very sure that Tia and Junior are much younger than their 50s.

What's a skitter?   

"Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent." ~ Jonathan Swift
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: August 12, 2009, 09:27:25 AM »

I have questions.  Is this Teresa Johnson aka Tia 51 yrs old now?  Is Junior - Clarence Jackson around the same age?  Just wondering about them in general. 

The skitters about killed me this past weekend there!  They were fine all summer until now they even swarmed us on Assateague Island which happens in a blue moon. 

Snipped by me. Welcome FatCatLurker!  I am very sure that Tia and Junior are much younger than their 50s.

What's a skitter?   

Hi Candice.  I'm just guessing that FatCatLurker  was referring to mosquitoes.  (Just a guess on my part).   an angelic monkey

KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

Tears everyday for Christine Sheddy's children...

« Reply #69 on: August 12, 2009, 09:56:46 AM »

Call to all Monkey's Blink and Christine are both on twitter, please follow the tweets, and if you are on twitter please send at least one tweet a day about Christine. (I hear the peeps on twitter are getting a little advance notice when Blink gets ready to post her column) So let's get the tweets going!

"Leave no stone unturned"
Please help find Christine Sheddy!
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #70 on: August 12, 2009, 10:00:28 AM »

Very good article.  I am anxious to know more about Clarence and Tia and what they had to gain or how they fit into all of this.  I am a little confused as to who or whom the last people to see Christine were.  I guess Clarence & Tia when they left to pick up their own kids and Levi was or was not at the house at that time? 

This story hits very close to home to me.  I can see a lot of myself in Christine.  I was in a similar relationship for almost 8 years.  Made some life altering choices.  It was extremely hard to get out because it wasn't "bad" all the time and I didn't have the sense at the time to realize that it would only escalate, and I didn't even have children to have to consider.  Every time I hear about cases like this, and there are far to many that also go unnoticed, I stop and think by the grace of God go I. 

It is hard to have been in such a similar situation, greatful to have made it out alive and not want to help those that find themselves there now and especially the families that are just innocent by standers that get caught up in it by association.  I am a long way from Pokomoke but will do anything possible to help bring Christine home. 

Great job Blink and are we going to have to wait for one chapter a day or is that because of some behind the scenes things that are going on that we do not know about?  Can you tell I am ready to get started?
KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

Tears everyday for Christine Sheddy's children...

« Reply #71 on: August 12, 2009, 10:24:11 AM »

I think the thing I find the most astounding about this case is this, I think we all assume that if you or a loved one went "missing" that as soon as it was reported that the police and all of the resources available would swoop in and immediately take control of the situation, right? Well okay it's an adult so after 24 hours that would occur, right? I have no choice but to conclude that the authorities do not know the definition of missing, so I looked up Webster's version for them. People in charge of finding Christine please read below and study.(please replace the word daughter for keys in the second definition)

miss⋅ing  /ˈmɪsɪŋ/ 
–adjective 1. lacking, absent, or not found: a missing person.  

—Idiom2. go missing, Chiefly British. to disappear; become lost: My keys have gone missing. 

"Leave no stone unturned"
Please help find Christine Sheddy!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: August 12, 2009, 10:27:24 AM »

BUMPING the links up

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #73 on: August 12, 2009, 02:53:45 PM »

Is this going to be one chapter a day? 

Just curious .... At least I wont get behind! Smile 

I can't imagine the "patience" the family has had to practice. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #74 on: August 12, 2009, 03:02:14 PM »

I would like to know as well...Blink's twitter says Chapter 2 coming soon...that was 7 hours ago   

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2009, 04:03:49 PM »

I'm waiting to read Chapter 2, I can't imagine the patience and heartbreak the family has had to endure  an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #76 on: August 12, 2009, 05:21:19 PM »

I am waiting to hear more on Levi.  There is lots of chatter about Tia and Jr..and relatives on the Pocomoke Tattler forums...but no mention of Levi.  I guess because he was a friend of there's and didn't live in the community.  No doubt Tia and JR are involved..it was their property, although rented, that she was supposed to have last been seen at. And Jr's family makes the Mafia look like angels....these people were in and out of prison in Baltimore.  Now there's my home turf in my growing up years....thankfully I lived in the county in a very nice area. 

But that family of Jr's is one drugged up mess..even the uncle in jail for herion..as well as neices..and poor grandma having to take out personal protection orders against the neices.  Wow..they don't have a brain between them..drugs and lack of any morals will do that..throw in prostitution and one of those girls is going to die a very unhappy death from STD's like Aids...and sharing needles among addicts ain't pretty either.

I would also like to know what Christine's boys had to say about that last day.  If they remember being at the farm that day..and who was there when Mommy Christine went missing.

So where is Levi living now..still Deleware?  Or has he run off like Jr?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: August 12, 2009, 05:37:38 PM »

Lynn

Hi Lynn, I am Mytime. Nice to meet you!  Welcome to Scared Monkeys.  You and your family are in my prayers. 

You are right, let's get to work!!  It has been far too long!!  Let's bring Christine home and find some justice for her, her children, you and your family! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #78 on: August 12, 2009, 05:45:59 PM »

I would like to know as well...Blink's twitter says Chapter 2 coming soon...that was 7 hours ago   

Thank you Leroy for bringing this story to musings!!   an angelic monkey
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #79 on: August 12, 2009, 06:41:25 PM »

yes I meant skeeters...guess I was tired, excited and I never use spcheck unless working I like to live dangerous ha ha.  ok on jr and tia I assumed they were younger but couldn't find a listing for them in Pocomoke other than the 50 + ones so I wasn't sure.

I'm on twitter but still learning what to do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.