March 19, 2024, 12:43:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385415 times)
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #640 on: September 23, 2009, 01:52:02 PM »

once a pyro always a pyro.  Imagine...numerous fires in Pocomoke...no arrest.    One shower curtain up in flames....ahole behind bars.   

That is so true.   That animal needs to be locked up for good.     
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: September 23, 2009, 09:07:49 PM »

I don't know what I would be doing if I was in the postion of Christine's family with little to no help from the local police and Mayor of Pokomke.

But I might start by contacting people who have a vested interest in Maryland politics ..Nancy Pelosi in California was Del'Sandro's daughter...she might be interesed in what is happening in her home state now, the Govenor of Maryland is protected by the State Police..meaning bodyguards..so he might be interested to know that MD Sate Police on the Eastern Shore aren't applying themselves as they should, VP Biden offerred help prior ..maybe he needs to know that you all still need some help..you know..in politics push does come to shove..it stands to reason they need to hear about the Mayor and his flunkies in Pokomoke their disrespect and inability to  try to solve this case.  Maybe a phone call or letter from one of them might help insight alittle more, shall we say, cooperation and understanding with the Mayor and Eastern Shore State police. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #642 on: October 01, 2009, 06:52:55 AM »

Heavenly Father -- We are all waiting on your Grace and Mercy.  I ask this morning that You please show us where Christine is.  In the meantime, can you please wrap Your loving arms around Christine's family and friends and help them find peace somehow, even for a moment.  I cannot imagine what they have gone through or what they continue to go through and believe, Lord, You are carrying them through this.  They are now enduring personal attacks.  Lord, protect them, make the words that are meant to hurt have no affect, and help those persons see how their works can and do hurt others.  Please, Lord, help those who are searching, researching, and investigating this crime.  May You Lord help them put the pieces of the puzzle together so they fit nice and tight.  In Your Name, Pooky   an angelic monkey
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #643 on: October 01, 2009, 10:40:09 AM »

Good morning monkies!!!!!

Hope all are well, Blink or Lynn, any new developements, anything at all goin on, seems so quiet!!! hope that is a good thing, but i wana see some action 
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #644 on: October 01, 2009, 09:57:19 PM »

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to check in and let you know we are doing as well as to be expected.  Alot of hate out there.  But there is alot of good people that stand by us.  I am thankful for that.  Blink and crew are still hard at work.  The haters are doing their best as well, just wish they would get there facts straight.  No sense arguing with them, they wont listen anyway.  Although many hurtful things have been said, I just cant find it in me to hate them for what they are doing.  The pain that they are causing doesn't compare to the pain I feel everyday knowing that my daughter is out there alone just waiting to be found.  We will find her and bring her home.  Thanks for listening.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #645 on: October 01, 2009, 10:23:50 PM »

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to check in and let you know we are doing as well as to be expected.  Alot of hate out there.  But there is alot of good people that stand by us.  I am thankful for that.  Blink and crew are still hard at work.  The haters are doing their best as well, just wish they would get there facts straight.  No sense arguing with them, they wont listen anyway.  Although many hurtful things have been said, I just cant find it in me to hate them for what they are doing.  The pain that they are causing doesn't compare to the pain I feel everyday knowing that my daughter is out there alone just waiting to be found.  We will find her and bring her home.  Thanks for listening.

an angelic monkey  My prayers are with you and your family. 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #646 on: October 03, 2009, 11:05:10 AM »

Hi Guys,

Yes Christine's Mom, we are, and will continue to be.

I remind myself and the team, or some days vice versa, of your very sage advice.

Thank you to all the Monkeys that continue to support Christine and her family.

B
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #647 on: October 07, 2009, 05:26:27 PM »

Hi Guys,

Every morning and every evening, I come here and pray.  My prayer remains constant, "Lord, the day will come when Christine is returned to her family, of that we stand firm.  According to your divine grace, I pray it is this day.  If not, please surround her family, friends, and those who seek justice on her behalf, a special covering of your peace that does pass all of our understanding.  Amen and Amen."

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #648 on: October 08, 2009, 11:29:19 AM »

Sister,
Thank you for the prayers.  With God we can do all things.  Everyone, please continue to pray for Christine and her children.  The only way we will find Christine is if God says we can.  I know he is a faithful God.  Thanks again everyone.
Lynn
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #649 on: October 08, 2009, 07:55:48 PM »

Levi Hall has an outstanding warrant for his arrest for theft under $1500.00 of a 62 yr old man.   Perfect!!!  Give them enough rope.......
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: October 08, 2009, 08:10:35 PM »

Levi Hall has an outstanding warrant for his arrest for theft under $1500.00 of a 62 yr old man.   Perfect!!!  Give them enough rope.......

YEAH!!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #651 on: October 09, 2009, 05:25:33 AM »

YEAH!!

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1656

Heres a copy of the warrant. 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #652 on: October 10, 2009, 01:46:25 PM »

I guess Levi took care of his warrant or the police picked him up, I dont know which.  Also, there is another blog that is Pro Christine.  check it out....http://salisburygrinch.blogspot.com/2009/10/pocomoke-public-eye-and-odor-eliminator.html
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: October 10, 2009, 04:41:20 PM »

I guess Levi took care of his warrant or the police picked him up, I dont know which.  Also, there is another blog that is Pro Christine.  check it out....http://salisburygrinch.blogspot.com/2009/10/pocomoke-public-eye-and-odor-eliminator.html

They are also pro- Christine's Family, and The Burke's who have supported Lynn and her family since day one.

Community support is so important in a case like this, my hat is off to Mr. Grinch.

B
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: October 11, 2009, 03:27:59 PM »

Wondering what's up with the warrant situation?  Hope he's rotting in a over crowded holding cell with a ton of smelly, pizzy drunks.  I'm sorry, it's Sunday and I am being mean forgive me but I do wish it! lol  Going to check at Blink's.  Slowly but surely the tide is turning.  God Bless Sheddy fam. ttyl
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: October 15, 2009, 08:59:20 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Thursday, October 15, 2009 - Special Guests: Blink on Crime, Mark Williams, Robin Sax, Carmen Mercer, Sean Burke and Diane Dimond

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/10/15/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-thursday-october-15-2009-special-guests-blink-on-crime-mark-williams-robin-sax-carmen-mercer-sean-burke-and-diane-dimond-2/

Listen to the Dana Pretzer Show Tonight at 9 PM ET on Scared Monkeys Radio

Tonight Dana Welcomes Special Guests:

1. Blink from Blink On Crime Discussing the Haleigh Cummings and Casey/Caylee Anthony cases.
2. Mark Williams, Florida Newsman and Nancy Grace regular discussing the Casey/Caylee Anthony case.
3. Robin Sax Discussing her new book  “It Happens Every day”  .
4. Carmen Mercer from the Minute Men Project discussing her new book and how the Obama government is trying to take power away from Sheriff Joe Arpaio
5. Sean Burke Founder of The Paparazzi Reform Initiative
6. ET correspondent Diane Dimond discussing Jon and Kate Plus or Minus Eight   

LISTEN TONIGHT AT 9 PM ET
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #656 on: October 22, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »

an angelic monkey  Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.  I pray Christine will be found soon.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #657 on: October 22, 2009, 11:45:37 PM »

an angelic monkey  Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.  I pray Christine will be found soon.

Nice to see you KC. *RED* and I are working on some updates on Christine's case at blinkoncrime.com we are enthusiastic about.

Until then, I would like to invite those supporting Christine Sheddy and her family to check out this site:

I recommend this article:

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1679

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #658 on: October 26, 2009, 12:32:42 AM »

Will there be a search in the near future?  I pray she is found before the upcoming holidays. an angelic monkey
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #659 on: October 26, 2009, 12:30:37 PM »

Blink, if there is a search in the near future or whenever, could you let me know.  I would love to volunteer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.