March 18, 2024, 07:47:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385389 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: October 26, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »

You guys are the best, truly-

We are working on the logistics, but are very hopeful we will have a phase I. Which will not require volunteers, or a public announcement upfront.  I feel like that is a non-answer, but that is not my intention; just trying to preserve the integrity of an open investigation.

I thought alot about Christine this weekend. It is around the time she went to the farmhouse the first time for 4 days.

AND after several fires had occurred, with no arrests.

This is one of her sons very favorite Holidays, I pray for justice for her and peace for her and her family.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: October 27, 2009, 12:24:15 PM »

Good job Blink.

I am happy to hear that the investigation is still ongoing.  I am hopeful that Christine will be found and returned to her family.  Seems like with all the arrests in the past few months..someone who knows something should be talking.

Is Jr still in jail in TN?   Is Tina still standing by her man down there or has she returned to the Eastern Shore?

Prayers, peace and hugs to you and Christine's family.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: October 27, 2009, 12:49:55 PM »

Every day I come here and look -- hoping this will be the day for justice to prevail.  It is particularly compelling to me because it is in my "neck of the woods."
So each day I say prayers that if not today, then perhaps tomorrow.
I have compassion for Christine's family and friends, but the truth is I can't even begin to imagine what their life has been like.  This is truly one of those times that if you haven't walked in their shoes -- so in a sense I am so grateful I don't understand as it has never happened to me.  However, the tenacity and devotion of this group of people is to be respected and admired.
Blink and company, just know you have a warrior in this "neck of the woods" and to Christine's family, please know you are truly in my prayers every day as I ask God to anoint each of you with his grace and his love.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: October 31, 2009, 09:51:20 PM »

Christine's Mom Was Kind Enough to Share this Photo with Me this Evening-

This is Haylie, Issac and Zeke, Christine's babies, on one of their favorite Holidays- Halloween. Costumes Courtesy of Gram.

Please remember them in your prayers and in any efforts to locate Christine, they are deserving, and what finding her is all about.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: October 31, 2009, 11:31:42 PM »

Christine's Mom Was Kind Enough to Share this Photo with Me this Evening-

This is Haylie, Issac and Zeke, Christine's babies, on one of their favorite Holidays- Halloween. Costumes Courtesy of Gram.

Please remember them in your prayers and in any efforts to locate Christine, they are deserving, and what finding her is all about.

Blink, thanks for sharing that and I appreciate Christine's Mom sharing too.
I usually don't have mean thoughts about people, but I cannot wait to walk up to the dufus aka mayor and bi*** slap him with words I don't usually say.  He truly makes my blood boil.
I thank God these children have a loving grandmother and family.

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #665 on: November 08, 2009, 09:51:51 PM »

This week it will be 2 long years.  It seems that the more things we try we keep getting the door slammed shut.  I wont give up.  I know that with the help of so many we will bring Christine home.  It might not be tomorrow, but it will be.   Thank you all for your support.   
Lynn
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: November 08, 2009, 10:13:30 PM »

Dear Christine's Mom Lynn,
There are no words which I have that can bring you comfort.  But this I am assured of -- God hears our cries, catches every tear drop, and offers you a peace that passes all understanding.  There are so many times in my life that I am/have been so frustrated because the answers I want and need seem so far away.  Yet the Lord is always near.
Today in church the subject was about Ruth and Naomi.  It may bring you some insight to read this short book in the Bible.  Naomi had become bitter, but things changed.  Not right away, but change they did.
God is still able to turn bitterness into sweetness and emptiness into fullness.  Our lives can also begin again.   Long after Naomi, Ruth, Boaz, and their son, Obed (who was the father of David), were dead and gone, in the fields of Bethlehem some shepherds were watching their flocks by night.
And an angel of the Lord appeared to them, and the glory of the Lord shone about them, and they were filled with fear. [But] the angel said to them, “Be not afraid; for behold, I bring you good news of a great joy which will come to all the people; for to you is born this day in the city of David a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. And this will be a sign for you: you will find a babe wrapped in swaddling cloths and lying in a manger.” And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the heavenly host praising God and saying, “Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace among men with whom he is pleased!" -Luke 2:9-14

Bitterness can be turned into sweetness, for the people who walked in darkness have seen a great light; those who dwelt in a land of deep darkness, on them light has shined.
May God's light continue to shine upon you and your family.
You are in my daily prayers.

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #667 on: November 12, 2009, 03:14:43 PM »

I was just thinking about everyone that has helped me through so much.  Two years ago Christine was taken from us.  We have dealt with so much in these past 2 years.  Thank you for standing beside me and wishing us well.  It makes the bad times easier to handle.  Thank you for your continued support.
Lynn
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: November 12, 2009, 09:21:47 PM »

I was just thinking about everyone that has helped me through so much.  Two years ago Christine was taken from us.  We have dealt with so much in these past 2 years.  Thank you for standing beside me and wishing us well.  It makes the bad times easier to handle.  Thank you for your continued support.
Lynn

Christine's Mom and family,

We are still holding, stnding behind you and hoping Christine is found very soon.  I want to say that you are all in my prayers.  Two years is a very long time to wait to bring her home..and for the answers on how this happened.  I want to send prayers, hugs and peace to you tonight.  God bless..

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #669 on: November 13, 2009, 12:23:55 AM »

My dearest Christine,

I just met you. I just met your beloved family and their friends united in support to find you. I felt you at the Farm, and my team has been so impacted by the events that have taken your life from your children, your family and you.

I have never seen a case conjur more haters and riff raff in my short tenure as a victims advocate. I thank those on my team for the ability to endure and rise above to meet our commitment to you.

I have never seen more resolve as a result. I have no doubt the special and talented woman you were on Earth is a shadow of what you are today and the tri-legacy you leave behind will be the benefactors of your guidance.

Until today, appropriately I guess, I forgot something very personal and dear to me and some close to me, who were sadly afflicted by untimely loss.

If you are ready, and it is Gods will, I would very much like to tell Haylie, Isaac and Zeke that you are at peace and you did not leave them. I would very much like to tell Mom, Dad, Dad2, Mom 2, J, grandparents and of course Q and your friends that you are coming home.

I know this is in Gods hands, and I am humbled by his grace, but pretty please, It is time.

If I may:

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for me the whereabouts of Christine Marie Sheddy.
The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: November 14, 2009, 01:56:08 AM »

My dearest Christine,

I just met you. I just met your beloved family and their friends united in support to find you. I felt you at the Farm, and my team has been so impacted by the events that have taken your life from your children, your family and you.

I have never seen a case conjur more haters and riff raff in my short tenure as a victims advocate. I thank those on my team for the ability to endure and rise above to meet our commitment to you.

I have never seen more resolve as a result. I have no doubt the special and talented woman you were on Earth is a shadow of what you are today and the tri-legacy you leave behind will be the benefactors of your guidance.

Until today, appropriately I guess, I forgot something very personal and dear to me and some close to me, who were sadly afflicted by untimely loss.

If you are ready, and it is Gods will, I would very much like to tell Haylie, Isaac and Zeke that you are at peace and you did not leave them. I would very much like to tell Mom, Dad, Dad2, Mom 2, J, grandparents and of course Q and your friends that you are coming home.

I know this is in Gods hands, and I am humbled by his grace, but pretty please, It is time.

If I may:

Blessed be God in His Angels and in His Saints.

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints, your love for God
and Charity for His creatures made you worthy, when on
earth, to possess miraculous powers. Miracles waited on
your word, which you were ever ready to speak for those in
trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by this thought, I implore
of you to obtain for me the whereabouts of Christine Marie Sheddy.
The answer to my prayer
may require a miracle. Even so, you are the saint of
Miracles.

O gentle and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy, whisper my petition into the ears of the
Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved to be folded in your arms, and
the gratitude of my heart will ever be yours.

Blink, I read your post soon after you wrote it and it has touched my spirit so deeply that it has taken me hours to return.  I know Christine is set free knowing you (and your team) are standing in the gap for her to help her loved ones.
I have never prayed to a saint my entire life, but tonight I will also pray to St. Anthony
to please come around, because a sweet child has been lost and must be found.
The Bible says that God "delights in showing mercy."  I ask for His mercy now to bring Christine home.

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #671 on: November 14, 2009, 08:49:53 AM »

You are all too kind.  I miss Christine so much.  Yesterday was a hard day for me.  I dont know what to say except thank you for your prayers and support.  I will visit later when I feel a little better.  I just wanted to let you know that I read everything on here and appreciate you all.
Lynn
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #672 on: November 18, 2009, 01:17:20 PM »

I hope everyone will continue to put light around this awesome family and we remember them in our prayers.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMS

NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: November 23, 2009, 04:09:20 PM »

Lord, please reveal all the truth about Christine's disappearance blindingly bright and bring to justice all that did and were involved in taking this lovely woman from her family. And bless her family with peace.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #674 on: November 23, 2009, 06:27:59 PM »

You are all too kind.  I miss Christine so much.  Yesterday was a hard day for me.  I dont know what to say except thank you for your prayers and support.  I will visit later when I feel a little better.  I just wanted to let you know that I read everything on here and appreciate you all.
Lynn

Lynn:  We are all praying for you and your family.  I was just stunned by Blink's prayer, it was so beautiful.  I sat for some time crying and praying for all of you.  I have a daughter and just cannot imagine the pain you feel on a daily basis.  May God bless you all and may He light the way to Christine and you can bring her home.

Much Love,
Pooky
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: November 27, 2009, 05:00:31 AM »

Mrs. Sheddy I hope you and the babies had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I know your heart is broken and wish more than anything Christine was home.  We all want her home.  What is a blessed and beautiful thing is seeing holidays through your 3 babies eyes.  That makes everything we go through worth it.  I bet they can't wait for Christmas.  God Bless you and stay strong! 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: December 03, 2009, 02:35:23 PM »

New developments on the Horizon in Christine's Case, here's the first:

"warning, a bit graphic"

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1788

A 7-year old Pocomoke girl was raped repeatedly and Pocomoke Police Department was told to arrest the person responsible no less than 6 times over 6 months and Detective Scott Mitchell under direct orders from JD & Boss Hogg refused to make the rape arrest. Evidence was destroyed, tampered with, while other people in Pocomoke “enjoyed” having sex with this child. Mitchell is scum and so is Mayor McDermott for allowing this to happen.

McDermott as you recall, was the Mayor and Lead Investigator on Christine's case, and Scott Mitchell  was also for well over a year.

Mr. Mitchell continued to seek updates through Christine's family and was CC'd from the current investigators on case information and/or leads through my coverage of it.

I have recently learned that items given to Mr. Mitchell by Christine's mother to extract a DNA profile for Christine for the investigation and for CODIS almost 2 years ago, have never been processed, and therefore never been placed in CODIS, NCIC, or NAMUS.

You see where this is going. More to Come. 

B
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: December 04, 2009, 06:25:32 PM »

New developments on the Horizon in Christine's Case, here's the first:

"warning, a bit graphic"

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1788

A 7-year old Pocomoke girl was raped repeatedly and Pocomoke Police Department was told to arrest the person responsible no less than 6 times over 6 months and Detective Scott Mitchell under direct orders from JD & Boss Hogg refused to make the rape arrest. Evidence was destroyed, tampered with, while other people in Pocomoke “enjoyed” having sex with this child. Mitchell is scum and so is Mayor McDermott for allowing this to happen.

McDermott as you recall, was the Mayor and Lead Investigator on Christine's case, and Scott Mitchell  was also for well over a year.

Mr. Mitchell continued to seek updates through Christine's family and was CC'd from the current investigators on case information and/or leads through my coverage of it.

I have recently learned that items given to Mr. Mitchell by Christine's mother to extract a DNA profile for Christine for the investigation and for CODIS almost 2 years ago, have never been processed, and therefore never been placed in CODIS, NCIC, or NAMUS.

You see where this is going. More to Come. 

B

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #678 on: December 05, 2009, 03:22:36 PM »

This is a shit-storm too long in the making. I believe now justice will prevail. It is just amazing to me just how badly corrupt this area is. I can smell the sweat of many...............
Knock-knock, whose there? Karma baby.....

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #679 on: December 05, 2009, 03:33:08 PM »

This is a shit-storm too long in the making. I believe now justice will prevail. It is just amazing to me just how badly corrupt this area is. I can smell the sweat of many...............
Knock-knock, whose there? Karma baby.....

Well said!!
I love your signature line -- so true!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.