March 19, 2024, 01:11:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385419 times)
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: February 28, 2010, 11:07:56 AM »

Thanks Cece!  Turn up the heat and expose the Mayor and Pokemoke LE for what the really are!  I would like to see someone take a few obstruction of justice charges. JMO.

That is a beautiful poem Pooky!

Good morning & You're welcome Lovin.   

Prayers to Christine's family.   an angelic monkey

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: March 07, 2010, 07:34:35 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  I found that Jr recently returned to Pocomoke.  I hope everyone has a great Sunday. 

http://pocomoketattler.com/?p=110

http://www.wboc.com/global/story.asp?s=12084445
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #762 on: March 08, 2010, 03:10:44 AM »

I'm so sad and sorry for Christine's family and children. I hate that her children have lost their mother, but I'm glad they can now know that their mother loved them very much and never would have left them, willingly. Christine was a good mom who loved her babies. I hope they know and can feel their mother's love. Lynne, I'm sorry for your loss. You are a good mom, too. You did so much, fought so hard, and never gave up to find your child. You are wonderful. I don't know what else to say, but know that there is always someone here at scared monkeys who cares.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
EverySunset
Scared Monkey

We have friends in Homeland Security!

« Reply #763 on: March 08, 2010, 03:13:06 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  I found that Jr recently returned to Pocomoke.  I hope everyone has a great Sunday. 

What the hell? They better lock his *ss up before someone else gets a hold of him. Not everyone is as lenient as the law enforcement. This is disgusting. The family and children could run into him anywhere.

"There was one, I had to look & look & look & look & look & look & look & look."-CA
GET AWAY FROM THE COMPUTER!
canadianmonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: March 09, 2010, 09:44:52 AM »

What the hell? They better lock his *ss up before someone else gets a hold of him. Not everyone is as lenient as the law enforcement. This is disgusting. The family and children could run into him anywhere.

I just hope that police are watching him enough that he doesn't hurt someone else so they can't link him to Christine's death.
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #765 on: March 09, 2010, 07:02:07 PM »

Thank you everyone that has sent your love and prayers.  It's not over yet.  As always, I am not alone.  Thank you for taking time out of your day to remember Christine.
Lynn
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: March 09, 2010, 08:11:48 PM »

Thank you everyone that has sent your love and prayers.  It's not over yet.  As always, I am not alone.  Thank you for taking time out of your day to remember Christine.
Lynn

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: March 10, 2010, 10:31:47 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/03/10/breaking-news-arrest-in-christine-sheddy-murder/

Breaking News:  Arrest in the Christine Sheddy murder
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #768 on: March 10, 2010, 12:08:47 PM »

Texas teen charged in Del. woman's killing
Ganett/The (Salisbury, Md.) Daily Times • March 10, 2010

SNOW HILL, Md. — A Texas teenager is in Worcester County jail facing first-degree murder charges in the death of Christine Marie Sheddy, the Delaware woman who went missing in November 2007 from Pocomoke City.

The Worcester County State’s Attorney’s office said in a statement that 19-year-old Justin Michael Hadel of College Station, Texas, has been charged with first- and second-degree murder and first- and second-degree assault.

The statement said Hadel had waived extradition after a fugitive warrant was served on Feb. 25 and was brought back to Worcester on March 9 to face the charges.

Hadel is accused of killing Sheddy on or about Nov. 13, 2007, at 2911 Byrd Road in Pocomoke, according to a statement of charges.

Sheddy’s remains were found last month in downtown Snow Hill.

Sheddy, of Frederica, Del., went missing Nov. 14, 2007. The 26-year-old single mother had last been seen at the Byrd Road residence, where she had been staying as a guest, authorities said.

Charging documents say Hadel had also been a guest at the residence at the time.

The Worcester County Sheriff's Office and WCBI have been working on the case, with assistance from State Police and the State’s Attorney's office. Since her disappearance, some area residents orchestrated their own searches as well, combing the Pocomoke area on foot.

An investigation led police Feb. 19 to the grounds of the River House Inn, a bed and breakfast in downtown Snow Hill, where they unearthed the skeletal remains.

http://www.delawareonline.com/article/20100310/NEWS01/100310023/Texas-teen-charged-in-Del.-woman-s-killing

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: March 10, 2010, 12:12:39 PM »

If he is guilty, he was just 16-17 when he killed her 

If he is guilty...I wonder if he has killed since?

If he is guilty, I am glad they have him off the streets and hope he stays off the streets.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: March 10, 2010, 12:26:36 PM »

Looking for a booking photo of him...

Justin Michael Hadel-(Hispanic, Male, DOB 11-11-1990)

so he had just turned 17 two days before 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #771 on: March 10, 2010, 03:11:47 PM »

Thank you so much Klaas & Nutt for bring the updates & good news!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: March 10, 2010, 03:13:49 PM »

http://www.wmdt.com/news-archive.aspx?item=5399

SNOW HILL, Md. - The Worcester County State's Attorney office says a suspect is being charged in the murder of Christine Sheddy. Officials believe 19-year-old Justin Michael Hadel was staying as a guest the same place that Sheddy was staying as a guest in Pocomoke back in 2007. They say he killed her November 13, 2007. She was reported missing the next day. In February of 2010, investigators discovered remains in the backyard of the River House Inn in Snow Hill. The remains were found with clothing consistent with the clothing Sheddy was wearing when she went missing. The case was ruled a homicide. Authorities arrested Hadel in Texas. He waived his extradition rights and was transported back to the Worcester County jail Tuesday.
The case remains under investigation.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #773 on: March 10, 2010, 03:14:39 PM »

bring should be bringing in my previous post.

(Sorry, I got so excited!)

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #774 on: March 10, 2010, 03:18:47 PM »

http://www.wgmd.com/?p=966

Arrest made in murder of Christine Sheddy

Murder charges have been filed in the death of Christine Sheddy.  19 year old Justin Hadel of Texas was charged on February 20th – the day Sheddy’s remains were found behind a Snow Hill bed and breakfast.  The Worcester County State’s Attorney says Hadel was also a guest at the farm in Pocomoke at the time Sheddy went missing in November of 2007.  During the investigation witnesses said Hadel was responsible for Sheddy’s murder and gave investigators a possible location of her remains.  Hadel waived extradition and was brought from Texas to the Worcester County Jail yesterday.

NEWS RELEASE  FROM WORCESTER COUNTY STATE’S ATTORNEY JOEL TODD:

On February 20, 2010, following the discovery of the remains of Christine Sheddy in Snow Hill, charges were issued against Justin Michael Hadel, age 19, of College Station Texas for 1st Degree Murder, 2nd Degree Murder, 1st Degree Assault, and 2nd Degree Assault.  The Application for Statement of Charges in that case, requested by a detective from the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office assigned to the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation, states as follows:

On or about November 13, 2007 at 2911 Byrd Road, Pocomoke, Worcester County, Maryland Hadel did kill Christine Marie Sheddy.

Sheddy was reported as a Missing Person [sic] to the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office on November 14th 2007.  The investigation revealed Sheddy had been staying as a guest at the 2911 Byrd Road, Pocomoke, Maryland address.  Justin Michael Hadel-(Hispanic, Male, 11-11-1990) was also a guest at this residence during this time frame.  Information developed during the investigation revealed Sheddy was murdered.  Witnesses stated Justin Hadel was responsible for the murder of Sheddy and provided investigators with a potential location of her remains.

On Friday, February 19th 2010, investigators searched the location described by witnesses.  During the search a clandestine grave was excavated which produced deceased human remains.  Clothing found on the deceased human remains were consistent with the clothing Sheddy was reportedly wearing on the day of her disappearance –(11-13-2007).

On Friday, February 19th 2010, the Worcester County Forensic Investigator for the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner’s Office-(OCME) responded to the scene and examined the deceased human remains.  The Forensic Investigator [sic] advised the deceased human remains would be transported to the OCME’S office [sic] for autopsy.

Based upon these charges, a fugitive warrant was issued which was served upon Hadel on Thursday, February 25 in Texas.  Hadel has now waived extradition. On March 9, 2010, Hadel was transported from Texas to the Worcester County Jail.

On March 1, 2010, the OCME confirmed that Christine Sheddy’s death was a homicide.

This case remains under active investigation by members of the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office and the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation, assisted by the Maryland State Police Homicide Team and Cold Case Unit.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: March 10, 2010, 03:38:49 PM »

Thank you cece 4 the photo 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: March 10, 2010, 03:40:45 PM »

Thank you cece 4 the photo 

You are so very welcome Nutt.   

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #777 on: March 10, 2010, 03:49:19 PM »

I was looking back through Blink's articles for more information on Justin & found this in Chapter 2:

(If it is inappropriate to post it here, please remove.)

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/12/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-2/

Justin Hadel is Tia Johnson’s cousin. Justin was the current boyfriend of Crystal Freeman, who has a child with Charles Timothy Johnson, Tia Johnson’s brother. Justin could be heard in the background of more than a few of Christine’s phone calls to “Q” extolling his fondness for Christine. Justin’s mother, Susan Shelton, whisked him back off to Texas immediately following Christine’s disappearance. He is in the Md. court system under the surname Hydon.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: March 10, 2010, 03:49:47 PM »

wondering about juvenile laws in Maryland. He had just turned 17 when the crime occured. Could he be charged as a juvenile? If so, would he only be detained until he turns 21?

I have many questions....looking for answers now on the adult vs. juvenile laws in MD

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: March 10, 2010, 03:57:26 PM »

looks like the cut off age for murder is 14... 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.