March 19, 2024, 05:27:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385443 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #80 on: August 12, 2009, 06:46:53 PM »

Hi Blink - nice to finally meet you.  I am mostly a Caylee poster but have been taking a break for a while and just reading or posting in the musings.

Mytime
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 12, 2009, 07:38:19 PM »

Good evening Christinesmom.  Can you tell us a little about her.  I have read that she had a great sense of humor.  I am praying for all of you.
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #82 on: August 12, 2009, 08:08:01 PM »

Christine had the most wonderful sense of humor, she could make anyone laugh.   She would be the first person to help someone in need.   She loved music, couldnt hold a tune, but loved music.   She liked to write poems, songs, and would put her thoughts down in writing.    She would always cry when we watched the movie E.T.  She was a loving mother to her children.  I didnt realize how strong she really was until she was gone.   Poor girl, all she wanted in life was to have someone love and adore her and her children.  We love and miss her very much.  I know how much it hurts me but I know that her children miss her in the worst way.  It is hard when they ask what happened to their mommy.  I let them know that there are alot of people out there looking for her.  I tell them that we wont give up until we find her.  All you can do is hold them until they stop crying and tell them that it will be alright.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 12, 2009, 08:13:01 PM »

Christine had the most wonderful sense of humor, she could make anyone laugh.   She would be the first person to help someone in need.   She loved music, couldnt hold a tune, but loved music.   She liked to write poems, songs, and would put her thoughts down in writing.    She would always cry when we watched the movie E.T.  She was a loving mother to her children.  I didnt realize how strong she really was until she was gone.   Poor girl, all she wanted in life was to have someone love and adore her and her children.  We love and miss her very much.  I know how much it hurts me but I know that her children miss her in the worst way.  It is hard when they ask what happened to their mommy.  I let them know that there are alot of people out there looking for her.  I tell them that we wont give up until we find her.  All you can do is hold them until they stop crying and tell them that it will be alright.

Thank you for sharing.  She has such a warm face and her eyes are just beautiful. ((((Hugs to you))))  I am so sorry for your pain but I have a good feeling that she will be found. 
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 12, 2009, 08:22:06 PM »

I wish we can move on to part 2 -- I am ready to go.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2009, 08:29:03 PM »

You can also go to www.wgmd.com
Go to the blog on missing persons and you will find christine there.  This is the blog that started it all.  The person who posts as Joyce, is Levi's mother.  Thank you for all your help.
Lynn

I can not find the missing person's blog?  Do I need to register?
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #86 on: August 12, 2009, 08:44:03 PM »

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1040

great site with local information.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #87 on: August 12, 2009, 08:48:17 PM »

Go to the blog on missing persons and you will find christine there.  This is the blog that started it all.  The person who posts as Joyce, is Levi's mother.  Thank you for all your help.
Lynn

No, go to the ticker near the top and click wgmd blog than put christine sheddy in search and it will pull up articles with comments, atleast that's what I did.  Hope this helps.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 12, 2009, 08:52:47 PM »

Lynn

Good evening MyTime and FatCat -- I am glad to see you. 

Leroy posted this link and I found Jennifer's rendition the most helpful.  http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=219

Have a great night -- an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: August 12, 2009, 09:13:43 PM »

Thank yo FatCatLurker and PookyBear!!   an angelic monkey
CandiceMonkey
Scared Monkey

Protect each other. We can all make a difference.

« Reply #90 on: August 12, 2009, 11:15:23 PM »

Sigh, after all the research it still makes my heart hurt to hear about Christine and who she was, especially when it comes from Lynn. I wish I could have known her

ATTENTION:Christine has a Facebook!  Pictures, Twitters, info! Check it out here: http://www.facebook.com/privacy/?view=search#/people/Christine-Sheddy/100000145943226

(hope the link works!)

"Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent." ~ Jonathan Swift
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2009, 12:42:59 PM »

Good afternoon -- still patiently waiting for Part 2. Not sure anyone has seen these, but I found pictures of Tia, Jr. and Justin here and wanted to share.-- http://salisburygrinch.blogspot.com/search?q=christine+sheddy
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2009, 12:46:20 PM »

Good afternoon -- still patiently waiting for Part 2. Not sure anyone has seen these, but I found pictures of Tia, Jr. and Justin here and wanted to share.-- http://salisburygrinch.blogspot.com/search?q=christine+sheddy

Thanks Pooky...I've been trying to find pics of them.

I too am patiently waiting for Chapter 2.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2009, 12:49:51 PM »

Is it really a criminal offense to "runaway"?  I found where there is a warrant out for Christine...Desertion of a Minor and Reckless Endangerment. 

Is this standard in a case like this?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2009, 12:57:03 PM »

Is it really a criminal offense to "runaway"?  I found where there is a warrant out for Christine...Desertion of a Minor and Reckless Endangerment. 

Hey Leroy -- How are you today?
Humm -- I don't think so -- anyone can runaway -- I am assuming that was issued when the police thought she was a runaway and left her children alone.   I just can't figure out WHY they thought she was a runaway in the middle of the boonies -- where was she going to go, in what and how long without money?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2009, 01:19:36 PM »

Hey Leroy -- How are you today?
Humm -- I don't think so -- anyone can runaway -- I am assuming that was issued when the police thought she was a runaway and left her children alone.   I just can't figure out WHY they thought she was a runaway in the middle of the boonies -- where was she going to go, in what and how long without money?

I am good Pooky - yourself?

The odd thing to me is the warrant wasn't issued until 12/18/07....that's well over a month after she disappeared.  By this point, I'm sure those that saw her last had already refused lie detectors....and I just cant fathom how LE would still consider her a runaway this long after she was last seen...based on what they had to have known by Dec. 17th.

Here is the link....if its not appropriate for me to post, MODS please delete. (though I dont see any personal info that isn't already out there)

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquiryDetail.jis?caseId=3I00072341&detailLoc=DSCR

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2009, 01:25:40 PM »

Leroy -- thanks -- So many questions.  My lunch is over but will sign in later.  Have a great day. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 13, 2009, 01:37:01 PM »

Leroy -- thanks -- So many questions.  My lunch is over but will sign in later.  Have a great day. 

You too Pooky....and hopefully when you come back Chapter 2 will be here.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: August 13, 2009, 02:08:27 PM »

She does have very soulful eyes. Smile

I started Christine a candle group for prayers and reflection.

Praying that we can help in some small way to help bring Christine home to the family that loves her.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMS

Blink - thank you so much for Part 1 of Christine's story. Sad to read but a great article.

Bumping the link for Christine's candle group

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: August 13, 2009, 03:38:59 PM »

Chapter 2 Christine Sheddy case posts in 5 minutes!!!!!
3 minutes ago from web

http://twitter.com/BlinkOnCrime

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.