March 18, 2024, 10:40:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385400 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: July 08, 2013, 07:07:17 AM »

Thinking of you and your family today, Christine.  May you RIP and may there be many blessings on your Mom and your children throughout their lifetimes.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #901 on: July 08, 2013, 07:15:38 AM »

Thinking of you and your family today, Christine.  May you RIP and may there be many blessings on your Mom and your children throughout their lifetimes.

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I still carry the picture of the children in my Bible.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #902 on: July 08, 2013, 08:33:39 AM »

an angelic monkey

Tell them 'hello' for me, Sister. 

This was one of those cases that you couldn't help but follow and want, no, need to follow to closure.  Her mother, Lynn, was totally unstoppable and is an amazing role model for her Grandchildren.

I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: July 08, 2013, 08:35:50 AM »

an angelic monkey

This was one of those cases that you couldn't help but follow and want, no, need to follow to closure.  Her mother, Lynn, was totally unstoppable and is an amazing role model for her Grandchildren.

Will do Bearly, I look at them every day and say a prayer.  Will now say it for both of us.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: July 08, 2013, 02:39:26 PM »

an angelic monkey

Will do Bearly, I look at them every day and say a prayer.  Will now say it for both of us.

Thanks for being my 'Guardian Angel.'  When I fall asleep before my prayers are complete, my Guardian Angel finishes them for me.

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: November 05, 2014, 08:40:03 PM »

This message is for Blink.

Mike McDermott, the former mayor of Pocomoke and former member of the House of Delegates, decided to run for State Senate.
He Lost!!!!

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: March 12, 2015, 09:55:44 PM »

Just heard on the local news, Sheddy case going to re-trial.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: March 13, 2015, 09:29:42 AM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/story/news/local/maryland/2015/03/11/suspect-sheddy-death-wins-appeal/70154254/

Man convicted in Christine Sheddy death wins appeal

Brian Shane, DelmarvaNow 3:06 p.m. EDT March 11, 2015
Justin Hadel got his 2011 murder conviction overturned on appeal.

The murder case of Christine Marie Sheddy may be coming back to trial in Worcester County after the man convicted in her brutal slaying won his appeal.

Justin Michael Hadel, 24, had his 2011 murder conviction overturned in a decision by the Maryland Court of Special Appeals, and the case was reopened in Worcester County. He is scheduled to appear March 13 in Circuit Court to inform prosecutors of his decision to accept or decline a plea deal.

If he takes the deal – the details of which have not been made public – then a sentencing date will be scheduled. If he declines the deal, then the case will come back for retrial later this year.

Hadel had just turned 17 when he participated in the November 2007 murder of the 26-year-old Sheddy in a farmhouse outside Pocomoke City. She had been beaten about the head and face with a two-by-four after an argument with Hadel, a former boyfriend.

Her missing persons case went cold for more than two years before Maryland State Police re-opened the case on a tip, leading them to her remains in Snow Hill.

The appeal was based on Hadel's complaint that he'd proclaimed in open court his desire to fire his attorney, and that Judge Thomas C. Groton III declined to hear him out.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #908 on: March 14, 2015, 03:50:59 PM »

Thank you Klaas for posting the article.

There is another article today -- for some reason I can't copy.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: March 14, 2015, 08:17:27 PM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/story/news/local/maryland/2015/03/13/sheddy-suspect-guilty/70268776/

Suspect in Sheddy murder pleads guilty again
Brian Shane, DelmarvaNow 11:22 a.m. EDT March 13, 2015

Convicted killer Justin Hadel pleaded guilty at his re-trial Friday on first-degree murder charges in Worcester County Circuit Court.

A plea deal with prosecutors kept the case from going back to a jury trial. The agreement would see Hadel sentenced again to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.

The actual sentencing will come during a hearing scheduled for April 9.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #910 on: March 15, 2015, 01:17:07 AM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/story/news/local/maryland/2015/03/13/sheddy-suspect-guilty/70268776/

Convicted killer Justin Hadel pleaded guilty at his re-trial Friday on first-degree murder charges in Worcester County Circuit Court.

A plea deal with prosecutors kept the case from going back to a jury trial. The agreement would see Hadel sentenced again to life in prison with all but 30 years suspended.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #911 on: March 15, 2015, 11:45:25 AM »

Apparently, Christine's mother was okay with this decision.  She stated she really didn't want to go through a trial again.  I respect this decision; however, I still think Judge Groton was correct in not delaying this madness again.  JMO

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #912 on: March 15, 2015, 03:24:38 PM »

Apparently, Christine's mother was okay with this decision.  She stated she really didn't want to go through a trial again.  I respect this decision; however, I still think Judge Groton was correct in not delaying this madness again.  JMO

With the new sentence he'll get out, that's the part that really bothers me. jmo 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #913 on: March 18, 2015, 10:15:22 AM »

texasmom, I believe that is the same sentence as the other two POS.

I do understand Christine's family's need to move on and not keep going back to trial and re-living this over and over.  Nothing can bring Christine back.
I still believe, like you, life behind bars was the correct decision to begin with.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #914 on: February 22, 2016, 09:52:18 AM »

just read that Discovery Channel ID is filming a six-part series about Christine for release in 2017.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: August 04, 2016, 11:38:11 PM »

Christine's story is showing on the Investigation Discovery channel under "Six Degrees of Murder".
It is fairly accurate.  I believe it comes on again today (Friday).
Lynn the mother is a very strong person.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.