March 28, 2024, 03:25:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385747 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #720 on: February 20, 2010, 09:30:25 PM »

Christine's Family, I know in the perfect world this is not the news you wanted.  Yet you have believed for a long time Christine was no longer on this earthly journey.  Now her precious children will know, without a doubt, their Mommy did not leave them, she never would.  Your fortitude during these long, long months is such an example of how folks should never give up.  I respect all of you so much for your endurance.
Now the time has come to finally be allowed to show the respect to your daughter, your sister, your mother, your friend.  I have prayed for this moment.  The healing will begin.  Her spirit is at peace.  Yet I know the work is not over, for justice must prevail.  I am confident justice will prevail and there are so many of us ready to help in whatever way to assure this happens.  Christine deserves no less.  I am so happy (yes happy) you are receiving some relief from the enormous burdens each of you have been shouldering.  In our Father's house are many mansions -- Christine now awaits for the joyous time she will see all of you again.  Blessings and continued prayers.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #721 on: February 20, 2010, 09:41:05 PM »

an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #722 on: February 20, 2010, 11:33:51 PM »

Nite Friend.

Your babies are safe, and you have made the difference for them, even in your passing. You already know that.

The rest I will tell you privately, in my heart.

Love and Angel Trumpets,

Blink and Team
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #723 on: February 21, 2010, 09:01:12 AM »

To Christine's Mom--

I know you've heard every consoling word in the book so let me just thank you for being a real good Momma to her baby.  You stuck it out when everyone was against you and didn't rest or give up till you brought her home.  Yes, finally your baby is coming home.  She will now rest in a beautiful spot where HER family wants her.  Her children will now have a place to go to visit and pray with her.  I commend you in bringing Blink and her crew into the picture.  In your mind you job is not over yet cause there is an evil force that must be brought to their knees.  All I gotta say now is 'Get em Momma'!!!!!  Sink your teeth into their azzez and don't let go!!!

an angelic monkey
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #724 on: February 21, 2010, 09:32:10 AM »

My most heartfelt prayers go out to you, Lynn, and all your family.  I hope this is the closure you need to continue in your quest for justice for Christine. 

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #725 on: February 21, 2010, 09:43:15 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Christine Sheddy Murder: Sources To blinkoncrime.com”It’s Her”

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/02/20/christine-sheddy-murder-sources-tell-blinkoncrimecom-its-her/
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #726 on: February 21, 2010, 10:28:26 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

Christine Sheddy Murder: Sources To blinkoncrime.com”It’s Her”

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/02/20/christine-sheddy-murder-sources-tell-blinkoncrimecom-its-her/
Thank-you  My thoughts and prayers are with Christine's family and friends  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #727 on: February 22, 2010, 08:45:28 AM »

Prayers for Christine's family.  an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #728 on: February 22, 2010, 10:53:15 AM »

Continued prayers for Lynn, Christine's children, family & loved ones.   an angelic monkey

Link to the River House B&B (where Christine was found).

photo gallery:

http://www.riverhouseinn.com/gallery.asp

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #729 on: February 22, 2010, 11:00:47 AM »

Prayers to Christine and her family...

darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #730 on: February 22, 2010, 12:14:47 PM »

My thoughts and prayers are with Christine's family.
Your baby is coming home. Rest in Peace Sweet Angel Christine!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #731 on: February 22, 2010, 01:44:10 PM »

Continued prayers for Lynn, Christine's children, family & loved ones.   an angelic monkey

Link to the River House B&B (where Christine was found).

photo gallery:

http://www.riverhouseinn.com/gallery.asp

Thank-you, what a beautiful place. My thoughts are with Christine's family and friends  an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #732 on: February 22, 2010, 04:10:45 PM »

No Rose..I agree..what a beautiful location and home.  Atleast someone, who felt safe digging a grave there, left her in a lovely spot. 

I don't think who ever did this to Christine thought of it as lovely..more like a place they worked and had access to..away from the farm.  I think who ever did this to Christine wouldn't know beauty in the real sense if they tripped over it on their way to HELL!  Their brain is too mottled by both hate, drugs and money..

I am just so angry..but I think the location speaks loudly of known places from working there..and also a female choice..as in..it's too pretty to be a place a guy chose..so a female helped plot this location..and then ..hmmm..oversaw it perhaps? 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #733 on: February 22, 2010, 04:39:59 PM »

To Lynn, Christine's children, and loved ones,

My heart-felt prayers, condolences and love go out to all of you. I thank the Lord you have answers. The depth of corruption in this case has been mind boggling, but the evil-doers will be brought to justice.  an angelic monkey

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: February 23, 2010, 03:15:36 PM »

A very interesting article at this link.

http://www.wboc.com/global/story.asp?s=12024223

There is an article and a video ..says the B&B owners now say Jr did work for them at some point in the past.  It also has video of where their side yard was dug to retreive her body.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #735 on: February 23, 2010, 03:49:50 PM »

A very interesting article at this link.

http://www.wboc.com/global/story.asp?s=12024223

There is an article and a video ..says the B&B owners now say Jr did work for them at some point in the past.  It also has video of where their side yard was dug to retreive her body.
Thank-you
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #736 on: February 23, 2010, 05:31:07 PM »

This is kind of graphic, but wouldn't the B & B owners noticed a horrible smell with her decaying body right next to the house?  I would think if she was buried there right affter her death then it would have been a horrible odor..that even people in the parking lot next door would have smelled.  Maybe being close to the river masked it somewhat.

MindOnFire
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: February 23, 2010, 10:22:52 PM »

To Christine's family, I am pretty new here, but I've read about Christine and you continued efforts to find her.  I cannot imagine what horrors your family has been through, but please know that there are many of us out there who have been praying for you for a very long time. 

God bless you and keep you in His loving arms, and may He help you to find peace.  You are a wonderful mother, Lynn.

The gem cannot be polished without friction, nor man perfected without trials.
- Confucius
bosshogg
Scared Monkey

It's Pocomoke...

« Reply #738 on: February 24, 2010, 02:43:24 PM »

Pooky Bear, Mr. Burke has assuredly been an advocate of Christine's, however, he does on occasion jump the proverbial gun.  He had reported Sarah Foxwell was deceased and recovered before it was true/confirmed.  His heart is in the right place, but sometimes his leads aren't quite as solid as his heart (and he has a very wonderful wife and they do work very hard for victims).

Sister: I am sure your heart is in the right place too but you have me confused with another Eastern Shore blogger.

We actually were too stunned to write much about the Sarah Foxwell case while it was happening at Christmas.

Little Sarahs grandmother had  a *LOT* to say to the blogger who did announce they found her dead a full day and a half before her remains were located. Here is a link to her letter to that blogger.

http://salisburygrinch.blogspot.com/2010/01/sarahs-grandmother-writes-regarding-joe.html

As for Christine all we have been able to do is help keep her story alive on our local backwater Maryland blog site.

We have generated controversy, which in my opinion if it took controversy to keep her case alive, then that's what it takes.

I just wanted to clarify that it was not us who posted anything about Sarah Foxwell's tragic death.

Our focus is Pocomomoke.

Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: February 24, 2010, 06:33:20 PM »

Pooky Bear, Mr. Burke has assuredly been an advocate of Christine's, however, he does on occasion jump the proverbial gun.  He had reported Sarah Foxwell was deceased and recovered before it was true/confirmed.  His heart is in the right place, but sometimes his leads aren't quite as solid as his heart (and he has a very wonderful wife and they do work very hard for victims).

Sister: I am sure your heart is in the right place too but you have me confused with another Eastern Shore blogger.

We actually were too stunned to write much about the Sarah Foxwell case while it was happening at Christmas.

Little Sarahs grandmother had  a *LOT* to say to the blogger who did announce they found her dead a full day and a half before her remains were located. Here is a link to her letter to that blogger.

http://salisburygrinch.blogspot.com/2010/01/sarahs-grandmother-writes-regarding-joe.html

As for Christine all we have been able to do is help keep her story alive on our local backwater Maryland blog site.

We have generated controversy, which in my opinion if it took controversy to keep her case alive, then that's what it takes.

I just wanted to clarify that it was not us who posted anything about Sarah Foxwell's tragic death.

Our focus is Pocomomoke.

Mr. Burke and wife, my humble apologizes.
Yes, you have continued writing about Christine and I agree, it has assuredly helped keep her story alive.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.