March 28, 2024, 07:41:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385772 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #740 on: February 25, 2010, 02:18:32 AM »

an angelic monkey My thoughts and prayers are with Lynn and Christine's babies.   an angelic monkey

May Christine RIP
NickandNora
Monkey Junky

« Reply #741 on: February 25, 2010, 03:27:10 AM »

Lord, please continue to bless Christine's family...help them to heal and to live in peace while You continue to reveal and work on justice for this horrific crime.

And please bless Blink and team for their efforts and help them in all that they do.

Amen.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #742 on: February 25, 2010, 05:08:13 PM »

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?s=12031656

Friends of Missing Woman Say They Want Closure

Posted: Feb 23, 2010 03:32 PM

MILFORD, Del.- Friends of missing Delaware woman Christine Sheddy say they want closure.

Sheddy disappeared in November 2007, after last being seen in a house in Pocomoke City, Md.

Brandi Bacon, and Peggy Zitzman, friends of Sheddy, said they believe she is dead and hope human remains found in Snow Hill, Md. last Friday are hers, so they may have closure.

"This is probably the worst thing that anyone has to go through," said Zitzman. "It's not only losing someone, [but] there's no closure."

Bacon and Zitzman said they believe the mother of three is dead, because she would never leave her children.

Worcester County State's Attorney Joel Todd said he hopes to have the identity of the human remains from the State Medical Examiner's office by the end of the week.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #743 on: February 25, 2010, 05:24:23 PM »

Blink has a new post:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/02/24/christine-sheddy-murder-exclusive-statement-released-from-christines-mom/#comments

Christine Sheddy Murder Exclusive: Statement Released From Christines Mom

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #744 on: February 26, 2010, 10:27:03 AM »

http://www.mdcoastdispatch.com/article.php?cid=18&id=8215

Friday, Feb 26--Authorities Await MDE Report On Human Remains

SNOW HILL – The human remains found on the grounds of a Snow Hill bed and breakfast late last week have still not been identified although vague information obtained yesterday suggest they could be a woman reported missing in Pocomoke in 2007.

Last Friday, the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation (WCBI) developed information on the location of possible human remains on the property of the River House Inn, a bed and breakfast on East Market Street in Snow Hill. From the information learned, WCBI detectives, assisted by a Maryland State Police homicide unit and its crime lab, actively pursued the area of interest.

After several hours of searching, human skeletal remains were unearthed on the property of the bed and breakfast. Later on Friday, Worcester County’s forensic investigator for the state’s Chief Medical Examiner’s Office responded to the scene and examined the remains of the deceased. The forensic investigator advised the deceased remains would be transported to the Chief Medical Examiner’s Office for an autopsy and identification.

While the identity of the remains is still a mystery, it was widely speculated from the time they were discovered they could be a Delaware woman reported missing in Pocomoke in November 2007. Christine Marie Sheddy, then 27, of Bowers Beach, Del., was last seen on Nov. 13, 2007 in the Byrd Street area of Pocomoke. Sheddy left her Delaware home in November 2007 with her two young sons, ages two and four at the time, in tow to live with friends in Pocomoke.

On Nov. 13, 2007, the couple Sheddy was staying with in Pocomoke left the residence to pick up their own children at school. When the couple returned, Sheddy was gone and her two young sons were left home alone. She was reporting missing and a massive search effort throughout much of the south end of Worcester County was undertaken to no avail and Sheddy’s disappearance has remained unsolved.

It is uncertain if the remains found in Snow Hill last Friday are Sheddy, but a call to the State Medical Examiner’s Office late yesterday lent some credence to the possibility. When asked if the remains had been identified, an office spokeswoman said they had not, but when the spokeswoman asked for a possible name match and Sheddy was provided, she said to use the name when inquiring about the case in the future. The medical examiner’s spokeswoman did not speculate further on the identity of the remains.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: February 26, 2010, 02:16:24 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/02/26/christine-sheddy-murder-remains-and-arrest-confirmed/

Christine Sheddy Murder : Remains And Arrest Confirmed
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: February 26, 2010, 02:43:45 PM »

Thank you Klaas!   

Arrest Confirmed!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #747 on: February 26, 2010, 02:46:29 PM »

Great news. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: February 26, 2010, 02:49:50 PM »

http://www.wgmd.com/?p=370

BREAKING: Remains found in Snow Hill are Christine Sheddy

The human remains found behind a Snow Hill bed & breakfast a week ago have been identified as Christine Sheddy, who disappeared in November of 2007.  The Maryland Medical Examiner used dental records for the identification.  Worcester County State’s Attorney Joel Todd tells WGMD that no cause of death has been determined, but they are treating this as a suspicious death.

Office of the State’s Attorney for Worcester County

February 26, 2010

On February 26, 2010, the Office of the Medical Examiner for Maryland advised the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation that the human remains located in Snow Hill on February 19 were the remains of Christine Marie Sheddy.

Sheddy has been missing since November 14, 2007.  Since that time, the case has been handled as a “missing person” case by the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office and the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation.  Assisting in the investigation is the Maryland State Police and the Office of the State’s Attorney for Worcester County.

No cause of death has yet been determined.  All involved law enforcement agencies are treating this as a suspicious death.

Because this is a pending investigation, no further details will be disclosed at this time.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: February 26, 2010, 02:52:11 PM »

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=12051340

Authorities ID Human Remains Found in Snow Hill

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 01:38 PM

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: February 26, 2010, 02:55:31 PM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20100226/NEWS01/100226044/-1/newsfront2/SNOW-HILL-Body-ID-d-as-Christine-Sheddy

SNOW HILL: Body ID'd as Christine Sheddy
Law enforcement treating former missing persons case as "suspicious death"

SNOW HILL — A set of human remains found in downtown Snow Hill has been identified as missing woman Christine Marie Sheddy, authorities said Friday. The Maryland Medical Examiner's office made the identification using dental records.

snipped.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #751 on: February 26, 2010, 03:47:22 PM »

Now that I am able, I just wanted to extend my condolences and prayers to Christine's family and her beloved children, Haylie, Zeke and Isaac. May God hold you in his arms today.

I also wanted to thank the Monkey Community for embracing this family, and Christine.

Without your compassion and interest, Christine may never have been found. You reminded everyone that she mattered; I am forever grateful.

To Haylie, Zeke and Issac:

Your Mommy loved you and she would never have left you. I am sorry anyone ever told you that because it was a lie.

Your Mommy was trying to plan a better life for all of you. That is the real truth.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #752 on: February 26, 2010, 04:10:31 PM »

I am moved to tears today.  Thank God her children know FOR SURE that their mother did not leave them.  She died fighting to better things for them.  Lynn and Christine's beautiful children, may Jesus wrap his loving arms around you and comfort you. Christine is finally coming home. 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #753 on: February 26, 2010, 04:58:33 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/02/26/christine-sheddy-murder-remains-and-arrest-confirmed/

Christine Sheddy Murder : Remains And Arrest Confirmed

God bless Christine and her family.

2 4 1
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #754 on: February 26, 2010, 07:42:04 PM »

Lynn, Christine's babies, and all who loved her,
My sincere condolences go out to you.  Lynn, your determination to find your daughter has finally paid off.  I am so sorry that Christine fell into the path of criminal(s) on her way to making a life for herself and her children.  May all of you be in the palm of God's hand and may you remain strong as further developments arise.

Thanks Blink et al for keeping this story alive.

Blessings on all who helped Christine's story be told.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #755 on: February 27, 2010, 04:44:45 PM »

To Christine's Family and Friends -- I cannot begin to know the pain you have endured over the last 2 years and 3 months but please know that I have been praying for you -- all of you -- since I knew that Christine was missing.  May God begin the healing process with Christine being found.  To Lynn, I hope that I am the kind of mother that you are.  I would like to think that I am but I do know that you have shown such incredible patience and grace through all of this.  I am not really good with words but I did find this poem for you and it is written by Helen Steiner Rice. 

A Mother's Love

A Mother's love is something
that no on can explain,
It is made of deep devotion
and of sacrifice and pain,
It is endless and unselfish
and enduring come what may
For nothing can destroy it
or take that love away . . .
It is patient and forgiving
when all others are forsaking,
And it never fails or falters
even though the heart is breaking . . .
It believes beyond believing
when the world around condemns,
And it glows with all the beauty
of the rarest, brightest gems . . .
It is far beyond defining,
it defies all explanation,
And it still remains a secret
like the mysteries of creation . . .
A many splendoured miracle
man cannot understand
And another wondrous evidence
of God's tender guiding hand.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #756 on: February 28, 2010, 10:55:56 AM »

http://pocomoketattler.com/?p=81

National Media Coverage Gearing up on Christine Sheddy Murder Case

Lead Detective Scott Mitchell he was forced to resign for lying to the State’s Attorneys office and tampering with evidence to let the rapist of a 7-year old off the hook.

Why did Mitchell lie about arresting a rapist when he had not?

Did Boss Hogg tell Mitchell to tamper with evidence and lie to the States Attorney and victims relatives?

How many other cases did he tamper with evidence in?

A lot transpired in a very short period of time  that led to the recovery of Christines body and arrests in Texas & Maryland of her (alleged?) killers. The motley crew of characters is right out of a Hollywood screenplay with the crime committed in the backyard of the most openly corrupt city government in the State of Maryland.

Stay tuned for more interesting developments in this case and be ready for anything when the announcements about the facts in this case are made public.

The bottom line is in less than 2-weeks after the case being taken away from the WCBI a body has been found and identified with arrests made.

Why did the Pocomoke Mayor & Police Officers do nothing for over 2-years when they had a pretty good idea who the players in this murder mystery are?

(parts snipped)

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: February 28, 2010, 11:01:59 AM »

http://www.aolnews.com/nation/article/remains-of-christine-sheddy-woman-missing-two-years-found-in-maryland/19375757

Remains of Woman Missing Two Years Found in Maryland

The case took yet another turn earlier this month when, according to a source close to the investigation, police received a tip. Authorities are not yet commenting on what the "tip" was; however, SbyNews.com has reported that it was credible enough for investigators to travel to Tennessee.

"They flew to Tennessee to speak with [Jackson]," an unnamed source told SbyNews.

Upon arriving back in town from that trip, authorities went to a location in Snow Hill, Md., and found human female skeletal remains next to the River House Inn. The location is roughly 10 miles from the Byrd Road farm. Jackson is a former handyman at the inn.

In an interview with WMDT.com, Worcester County Deputy State's Attorney Mike Farlow confirmed that his office had received "information that there were remains at a location in Snow Hill," but he declined to say how authorities got that tip.

(snipped)

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: February 28, 2010, 11:03:18 AM »

Thanks Cece!  Turn up the heat and expose the Mayor and Pokemoke LE for what the really are!  I would like to see someone take a few obstruction of justice charges. JMO.

That is a beautiful poem Pooky!

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: February 28, 2010, 11:04:41 AM »

Thanks Cece!  Turn up the heat and expose the Mayor and Pokemoke Pocomoke LE for what the really are!  I would like to see someone take a few obstruction of justice charges. JMO.

That is a beautiful poem Pooky!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.