March 28, 2024, 11:15:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385798 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #800 on: March 23, 2010, 11:55:25 PM »

Cece, Fatcat and Monkey friends,

I just wanted to acknowledge your continued support.

It means more than you can know, especially in light of the fact that this investigation and arrests are incomplete and ongoing.

It is more than taxing for those involved, and this community.

hugs and peace
B   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #801 on: March 25, 2010, 03:38:49 PM »

Just checking to say Hi and offer Lynne a hug.

What is the hold up on arresting the others.  Anyone who was at that house Nov12-13 had to know exactly what happened.  I do not believe Christine went silently in to that good night without a fight.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: March 25, 2010, 03:48:05 PM »

Continued prayers for Christine's devoted family and friends and all those who love her.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #803 on: March 28, 2010, 08:47:15 AM »

It means more than you can know, especially in light of the fact that this investigation and arrests are incomplete and ongoing.

hugs and peace
B   

Blink, Thank you so much for bringing this case to light for us.  The work you have done & continue to do for victims is above and beyond.  You are an angel among us.   an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: March 28, 2010, 08:51:35 AM »

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=12182898

Christine Sheddy's Mother: 'I Knew My Daughter Was Dead'
Updated: Mar 23, 2010 3:44 PM EDT

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20100325/WCT01/3250315

After years, Sheddy's family lays her to rest

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #805 on: March 31, 2010, 11:18:59 PM »

Just checking to say Hi and offer Lynne a hug.

What is the hold up on arresting the others.  Anyone who was at that house Nov12-13 had to know exactly what happened.  I do not believe Christine went silently in to that good night without a fight.

So true and it makes me sick the rumor is that someone worked at that Inn as a handy man.  He better be charged with something.  It just baffles my brain that people in such positions of authority are behind all of this.  How we manage to let just one person walk off the face of this earth or just disappear with no more thoughts on the matter is frightening. 

That area down there has always been strange to me.  My parents have a house about 30 minutes south of Pocomoke.  The Walmart and Peebles are the only place to shop down there.  I go down about two weekends a month year round to get away.  It is another world.  Step on a side road and into a little town and you go back decades.  I had never heard of Christine until Blink wrote her first article on her.  Her story may have been in the local papers but I did not see one until this past weekend.  There was an article in "The Beacon" but it was far too short I thought.  Anyway, just my thoughts on the small world down there.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #806 on: March 31, 2010, 11:24:48 PM »

hugs and peace
B  

TY Blink.  I'm like everyone else on your site and trying not to bug you with 50 million questions because I know you and Lynn and others are working hard on this.  Keep up the good battle. 
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #807 on: April 02, 2010, 07:28:28 AM »

Good Morning,
Thought I would check in now that things have settled down alittle.  Kids are on spring break, weather has been wonderful.  Thank y ou all for your support.  My super troopers are still investigating and I know they wont let us down.  They are amazing.  I hope all of you are doing well.  I think of you often.
Lynn
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #808 on: April 05, 2010, 04:27:05 PM »

Good Morning,
Thought I would check in now that things have settled down alittle.  Kids are on spring break, weather has been wonderful.  Thank y ou all for your support.  My super troopers are still investigating and I know they wont let us down.  They are amazing.  I hope all of you are doing well.  I think of you often.
Lynn

Thank you for updating us Lynn.  You and the little ones are in my prayers.  I am pleased that you are feeling better about the new investigtion and feel it is going well.

Looking forward to arrests in Pocomoke soon.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #809 on: April 05, 2010, 07:36:46 PM »

Sheddy Murder Trial - Latest News
by - Amber Watson

SNOW HILL, Md. - The State's Attorneys Office in Worcester County is preparing for the trial of the man accused of killing Christine Sheddy.
Justin Hadel was indicted by the Grand Jury last month. Authorities say Hadel killed Sheddy when they both stayed as a guest in a house on Byrd Road in Pocomoke in 2007. Almost two and a half years later since Sheddy went missing, police found her remains at the River House Inn, a bed and breakfast in Snow Hill.
State's Attorney Joel Todd says the trial could begin as soon as July.

http://www.wmdt.com/news-archive.aspx?item=5961

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: April 06, 2010, 11:10:18 AM »

by - Amber Watson

SNOW HILL, Md. - The State's Attorneys Office in Worcester County is preparing for the trial of the man accused of killing Christine Sheddy.
Justin Hadel was indicted by the Grand Jury last month. Authorities say Hadel killed Sheddy when they both stayed as a guest in a house on Byrd Road in Pocomoke in 2007. Almost two and a half years later since Sheddy went missing, police found her remains at the River House Inn, a bed and breakfast in Snow Hill.

Thank you for posting this article Nutt.

Now for the arrest of the rest of this crew..they all deserve to be locked away for life.  Citizens should not have to deal with these people walking around their community like they own the place.

Prayers and hugs to Lynn and family.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: April 08, 2010, 02:24:52 AM »

by - Amber Watson

This doesn't stop at one.

I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #812 on: April 11, 2010, 12:01:39 PM »

by - Amber Watson

This doesn't stop at one.

I hope Justin starts talking..he's a man with nothing to loose now.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: April 19, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »

Prayers to Christine's friends and family, and especially to Christine's children and mom.   RIP Christine.

Blink - thanks for all your hard work, and for ensuring this case got the awareness it deserved. 

Justice for Christine.
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #814 on: April 22, 2010, 08:02:39 AM »

Junior has been arrested for burglary 1st, 3rd, and 4th.  theft 500.00 plus value.  WooooooHooooo  His sorry butt is in jail with a 50,000 bond.  The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn.   Justice for Christine.  I love my super troopers...Collier and Branham...the driving force of this investigation.  Cant stop dancing
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #815 on: April 22, 2010, 10:53:48 AM »

Junior has been arrested for burglary 1st, 3rd, and 4th.  theft 500.00 plus value.  WooooooHooooo  His sorry butt is in jail with a 50,000 bond.  The wheels of justice turn slowly, but they do turn.   Justice for Christine.  I love my super troopers...Collier and Branham...the driving force of this investigation.  Cant stop dancing

You go Mom!  Oh, I hope TruTV will televise Justin's trial and embarrasses the sheet out of him and his 'friends'.  One by one they all fall down.  Keep on dancin' my Lady, you deserve it.
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #816 on: April 22, 2010, 12:22:28 PM »

Junior had a bail reduction hearing..went from 50,000 to 10,000...still no worries!!!  Still dancing and I believe I just might have to break into song.  lol
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #817 on: April 23, 2010, 11:43:22 PM »

Junior had a bail reduction hearing..went from 50,000 to 10,000...still no worries!!!  Still dancing and I believe I just might have to break into song.  lol

Dance and sing your heart out, the world is your stage.  You have earned this dance!  Bless you and all who helped you!

I believe in miracles!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: April 24, 2010, 11:53:41 AM »

Lynn..that is terrific news!  Dance and sing your heart out !!!!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: April 27, 2010, 08:07:18 AM »

We have not forgotten!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.