March 28, 2024, 04:58:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385756 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: May 08, 2010, 05:37:33 PM »

Didn't know if anyone had seen this before..it states Jr was arrested after a grand jury indictment for stealing the computer of the neighbors.

What goes around comes back around at you doesn't it Jr.  I knew he was arrested for burglary..just didn't know the GJ was involved.  He is going to have a hard time squirming out of this one.

From the Pocomoke Tattler:

http://pocomoketattler.com/?p=487

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: May 26, 2010, 05:55:10 PM »

http://pocomoketattler.com/?p=446

Whose Next?

Wow Tia, now that Jr. is in jail getting his ass beat by everyone who knows about him, I do believe it’s time for you to step to the plate and tell the cops what you know, because I guarentee beyond a shadow of a doubt that Jr. is going to turn on anyone that he can….including you.

You have known exactly what happened ever since the begining and nows the time to sing.

Singing will not only insure your own saftety but the safety of your children and the rest of society.

You found a bad egg there with JR but it doesn’t mean  all men are like that.

Tell the investigators what you know so that he will go to jail for a very very very long time.

Please Tia, you have been asked before….do the right thing!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: May 26, 2010, 06:06:03 PM »

This is an interesting article with some background on Tia & Jr.:

http://pocomoketattler.com/?p=536

The Saga of the Innocent

This story begins 10 years ago.
A minor child was born in 1999 to Ms. Tia Johnson and Mr. Shawn Weisenburg who were not married.
Tia led Shawn and the entire Weisenburg family to believe that the minor child was Shawn’s son as evidenced by giving the boy the Weisenburg last name, and signing an affidavit of parentage stating that Shawn was the only possible father.  Shawn saw Tia through the entire pregnancy and labor and delivery process.  He was there when the child was born and the minor child was accepted by the entire Weisenburg family and represented as Shawn’s son and the entire family welcomed the minor child with open arms.

Three months after their marriage Tia informed Shawn that she “fell out of love”.
After separating Tia informed Shawn that he might not be the father of the minor child.  However, Tia allowed Shawn to fulfill the role of the minor child’s father.  When the minor child was 4-5 years old Shawn had a DNA test done after Tia and her mother attempted to coerce him into paying child support and sent a fraudulent letter to Dept. of Social Services.

Prior to this Tia obtained money from Shawn to have a DNA test done with another man while they were still married.  Tia did not have enough money to get the results of the test.  When the test results came back from Shawn’s DNA test it was proven Shawn was not the biological father.  However, Tia continued to allow Shawn to fulfill the relationship role of the minor child’s father.

At this time Tia took the real father Jerry Davison to court for a paternity test and it was proven that Jerry was in fact the minor child’s biological father and Jerry was ordered to pay child support and provide medical coverage for the minor child.

Jerry ended up having to have a bench warrant issued to force him to comply with the paternity test.
During this ten year period Jerry even testified under oath in court that he had only interacted with the minor child 4-5 times in the 10 years.   Jerry’s actions made this clear by having almost no involvement in the minor child‘s life.

In 10 years not a single birthday card, not a single holiday spent with the child and not a single Christmas celebrated was celebrated with the minor child.

All holiday’s and birthdays were spent with Shawn and the Weisenburg family.

During this ten year period Tia consistently failed to provide any stability for the minor child having numerous sexual/romantic relationships with numerous men.  Moving several times and thus forcing the child to change schools countless times.

During this ten year period Shawn Weisenburg had to intervene with Social Services several times in different counties to protect the minor child and keep him safe, from the child‘s mother, and or her boyfriends.

At some point Tia takes up with Clarence Jackson aka Jr.   Jr. mistreats Tia by beating her, biting her and burning her with cigarettes as well as mistreating the minor child by calling him vulgar names and threatening the minor child to the point that the minor child is terrified of Jr.

As reported, Jr and Tia were allegedly the last two people to see the murdered mother of three, Christine Sheddy alive at the Byrd Rd. farmhouse.  Christine Sheddy’s remains just happened to be located at Jr. and Tia’s former place of employment in Snow Hill, MD.

The Weisenburg family had serious and grave concerns about the welfare of the minor child and his younger sibling being in this environment and filed two complaints with DSS.
DSS gave Tia an ultimatum.
To remove Jr from the premises or the children would be removed.
Tia chose to give up her two children rather than give up the abusive Jr.
To add insult to injury, instead of Tia placing the minor child with Shawn Weisenburg who had been allowed by her and Jerry Davison to be the minor child’s father for over ten years. She instead elected to place the minor child with his biological father Jerry who was a virtual stranger for ten years to this child.

Then, Tia even continued to allow Jr. to have contact with the minor children and, apparently Jr. thought the ‘no contact’ rule by DSS was a joke.
Jr. had even so much as had shots fired at him with the younger sibling present in the front yard of Tia’s mother’s house according to Jr. 
Furthermore, Tia has alienated the minor child from Shawn Weisenburg and the entire Weisenburg family with no contact via phone or visits and Tia has even instructed Bio Dad Jerry Davison not to allow the minor child to have any contact with Shawn or the entire Weisenburg family.  All of which has been emotionally and mentally damaging to the minor child after having a ten year relationship with the only real family the child has ever known.

Shawn Weisenburg and his family love this child as their own and are also being emotionally and mentally damaged by Tia’s lack of concern for the relationship she allowed to develop over ten years between the minor child and the Wiesenberg family.  Especially, after duping them into believing that this child was their own flesh and blood, but yet even after finding out he was not their love never wavered and they continued their loving supportive relationship with him.

The minor child has stated numerous times that he would like to speak with a Judge to tell the Judge that he would like to live with Shawn whom the minor child refers to as his “father”.

The Weisenburg family are the only ones who have ever really looked out for the minor child’s safety and welfare during his life.
Over the ten year period since the birth of the child,  Tia has withheld the minor child on numerous instances such as when DSS was called to protect the minor child’s welfare, which has always been viewed by the Weisenburgs as her using her son as pawn and a way to emotionally manipulate an entire family.

Going Public was never the Weisenburg family’s intention.
However, their desire to protect the children involved requires desperate measures since no one is listening!
If this story can get the attention of even one person who can help protect the minor children involved it will have served its purpose.

The Wiesenberg family have a life long history and loving supportive and family relationship with the minor child and are being alienated and have literally had the child ripped from their arms and hearts.

Respectfully,

Mr. Shawn Weisenburg and family

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: June 28, 2010, 11:12:54 AM »

Excuse my French folkes but in the South we would call ol Tia a skank!  That poor child being witheld from the only father he knew is so sad.  I'm just worried that this poor boy has only lived a way of life that has damaged him.  There is no telling what he has seen, been subjected to or heard!
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #824 on: July 18, 2010, 04:13:14 PM »

Excuse my French folkes but in the South we would call ol Tia a skank!  That poor child being witheld from the only father he knew is so sad.  I'm just worried that this poor boy has only lived a way of life that has damaged him.  There is no telling what he has seen, been subjected to or heard!

Yep..and I keep coming back here to see if Tina has been arrested.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
bosshogg
Scared Monkey

It's Pocomoke...

« Reply #825 on: July 21, 2010, 12:06:04 PM »

The old files and discussions are back up on the Tattler for those who asked them to be back up.

Thanks for your support & feedback

Scared Monkey

It's Pocomoke...

« Reply #826 on: August 07, 2010, 01:14:51 AM »

NEWS FLASH FROM POCOMOKE CITY MAYOR MIKE McDermott stripped of police powers!

Sheriff Chuck Martin stripped Mike McDermott of his police powers July 22nd for dereliction of duty by not accounting for a department issued handgun for over 9-months.

The Tattler has a story with comments from all the local blogs and newspapers.

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=2005

McDermott does not deserve to be elected for what he did to Christine Sheddy alone.

Combine the mans incompetence in the Sheddy case calling her "a sponge on society" to her mother, me, my wife and anyone that would listen to him. All because Mikey did not like her MySpace page or want to waddle his fat but out of the car to be a cop and grill the suspects.

This should be good news to everyone who has been supporting Lynn Dodenhoff (Christines mom) here at Blink and around the Internet.

Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: August 08, 2010, 12:58:24 AM »

I wish I had something more articulate to say.

I do not.

In the words of Tina Fey-

Mike McDermott can suck it.

That is Karma's first visit.

Christine Sheddy mattered.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #828 on: August 08, 2010, 01:19:38 PM »

I wish I had something more articulate to say.

I do not.

In the words of Tina Fey-

Mike McDermott can suck it.

That is Karma's first visit.

Christine Sheddy mattered.
Blink, you are so right -- I am sick to my stomach everytime I pass a political sign of his.  This will not be the last visit from Karma, of that I feel sure.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: September 15, 2010, 06:10:10 PM »

Sheddy Murder Trial - Latest News
by - Amber Watson

SNOW HILL, Md. - The State's Attorneys Office in Worcester County is preparing for the trial of the man accused of killing Christine Sheddy.
Justin Hadel was indicted by the Grand Jury last month. Authorities say Hadel killed Sheddy when they both stayed as a guest in a house on Byrd Road in Pocomoke in 2007. Almost two and a half years later since Sheddy went missing, police found her remains at the River House Inn, a bed and breakfast in Snow Hill.
State's Attorney Joel Todd says the trial could begin as soon as July.

http://www.wmdt.com/news-archive.aspx?item=5961

Just wondering which July Todd was talking about . . .
and that POS McDermott won the primary yesterday . . .

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: November 04, 2010, 04:16:54 PM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2010101103032

WORCESTER: Trial date set for Hadel in murder case
Staff Report • November 3, 2010

Comments(0)Recommend
Print this page E-mail this article Share Del.icio.us Facebook Digg Reddit Newsvine
Buzz up!Twitter FarkIt Type Size A A A SNOW HILL — A three-day jury trial of the man accused of murdering Christine Sheddy, a missing woman whose remains were found last spring, is slated to begin Dec. 7.

Justin M. Hadel of College Station, Texas, who turns 20 next week, is charged with first-degree murder and first- and second-degree assault. Prosecutors say they believe he killed Sheddy on Nov. 13, 2007. Her family didn’t know her fate until last February, when her body was found buried in a Snow Hill yard.

In charging documents, police detectives said Hadel had been a guest at a home at 2911 Byrd Road, near Pocomoke, at the same time Sheddy was staying there, and that witnesses told police Hadel was responsible for her death. Court records show Hadel’s trial is expected to last three days, with closing arguments delivered Dec. 9.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #831 on: November 04, 2010, 04:20:24 PM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=201011040301
Oglesby holds lead for prosecutor job
By Charlene Sharpe • Staff Writer • November 4, 2010

Comments(0)Recommend
Print this page E-mail this article Share Del.icio.us Facebook Digg Reddit Newsvine Buzz up!
Twitter FarkIt Type Size A A A Next Page1| 2Previous PageSNOW HILL -- In a tight race and before absentee ballots were counted, challenger Beau Oglesby had an edge over veteran prosecutor Joel Todd in the race for Worcester County State's Attorney.

Oglesby, who led Todd by 169 votes late Tuesday night, knows what a tight race feels like; he was narrowly defeated by Todd in 2006.

"Four years ago we were down by one vote on election night and ended up losing by 14," said Oglesby, a Republican. "We're in a much better position now. We're quietly optimistic this will hold but we're unsure how many absentee ballots are outstanding."

According to election officials, 1,500 absentee ballots have been collected and will begin being counted Thursday, although the final results of that count will not be known until Nov. 22. In addition, late Tuesday night ballots from three voting machines -- one each from Districts 1, 2 and 6 -- were being counted manually because of machine errors.

Although Oglesby led in the polls for much of the night, with 14 of 18 precincts reporting, Todd suddenly took the lead with 6,669 votes. Just after 11 p.m., however, when all 18 precincts' votes were tallied, Oglesby had regained a slight advantage.

Todd was joined at the polls Tuesday by Lynn Dodenhoff, the mother of a Pocomoke woman, Christine Sheddy, whose body was found in Snow Hill earlier this year after she had gone missing. Dodenhoff said Todd was the only man she trusted to prosecute Justin M. Hadel, the man charged in Sheddy's death.

"I believe this is the only man who could prosecute my daughter's murderers," she said. "He's the only man that listened to me and stepped in, got the right people involved in her case."

Another key county office decided at the polls was sheriff, with current chief deputy for the office Reggie Mason coming out significantly ahead of Democratic challenger Bobby Brittingham. Mason received 12,083 votes while Brittingham received 6,709.

In the Worcester County Commissioners races, incumbents came out ahead, with Commissioner Judy Boggs besting challenger John Bodnar in District 5 with 2,212 votes to his 1,301.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #832 on: November 09, 2010, 06:01:26 PM »

This was dated today....I thought we already knew this?

Sheddy Trial Rescheduled - Latest News
by - Terrence Lee

SNOW HILL, Md. - The murder trial for the man accused of murdering Christine Sheddy has been rescheduled.

Justin Hadel was set to go before a judge on December 7th but, the State's Attorneys Office said the trial has been pushed back until after the new year.  Sheddy's body was found in the backyard of a Snow Hill bed and breakfast last spring after she went missing in 2007.
http://www.wmdt.com/news-archive.aspx?item=11170

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #833 on: November 09, 2010, 06:05:07 PM »

This was dated today....I thought we already knew this?

Sheddy Trial Rescheduled - Latest News
by - Terrence Lee

SNOW HILL, Md. - The murder trial for the man accused of murdering Christine Sheddy has been rescheduled.

Justin Hadel was set to go before a judge on December 7th but, the State's Attorneys Office said the trial has been pushed back until after the new year.  Sheddy's body was found in the backyard of a Snow Hill bed and breakfast last spring after she went missing in 2007.
http://www.wmdt.com/news-archive.aspx?item=11170

Nut, I didn't know . . . I thought is was going to be the first of December.
Waiting, not so patiently, for justice.

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #834 on: December 10, 2010, 06:54:08 AM »

Hello Monkey's
I went to the motion hearing yesterday.  It was the first time I saw Justin.  Now I am looking forward to the trial in February so that we can start to move on with our lives.  I did notice that nobody from Justin's family was there.  So sad.  I wish everyone a Merry Christmas.
Lynn
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #835 on: December 10, 2010, 09:26:56 AM »

Good morning ChristinesMom.  I'm praying for you and your family as you move forward toward the trial   Your job isn't finished just yet, but it appears you will be done soon.  I pray there will be justice for Christine. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #836 on: December 11, 2010, 06:16:24 PM »

Good morning ChristinesMom.  I'm praying for you and your family as you move forward toward the trial   Your job isn't finished just yet, but it appears you will be done soon.  I pray there will be justice for Christine. 

My prayer too Muffy.  I intend to be at the trial myself.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: December 12, 2010, 12:01:27 AM »

Sheddy trial put off
Prosecution changes with new court date

By Brian Shane • Staff Writer • November 30, 2010

SNOW HILL -- The trial date for the man accused of murdering a Pocomoke City woman has been bumped from December to February, meaning outgoing Worcester County State's Attorney Joel Todd will not try the case.

"That's the way the democratic system works," said Todd, who lost a bid for his fifth consecutive term to challenger Beau Oglesby. "I certainly would have liked to have been able to prosecute, but the voters decided otherwise, and I accept that... I have no reason to believe the case won't be handled ethically and professionally, and that justice will prevail."

Christine Sheddy, a 27-year-old mother of two, went missing in November 2007 from her Pocomoke City-area residence. An investigation by law enforcement led to the discovery in February of Sheddy's remains buried in the backyard of a Snow Hill bed-and-breakfast, and the subsequent arrest of suspect Justin Michael Hadel, 20, of Texas.
Hadel was scheduled to face charges of first-degree murder Dec. 7-9 in Worcester County Circuit Court. Because his public defender has requested more time to prepare for the case, the trial date has been moved to Feb. 8-10.
Todd may appear at motions hearing scheduled for Dec. 9 in the case, though such hearings are sometimes canceled or put off.

Lynn Dodenhoff, the victim's mother who bonded early on in the case with Todd and his staff, has publicly stated Joel Todd was the only man she wanted to prosecute Hadel.

"I have to put my faith in that (Oglesby) knows what he's doing, and that he would accept any and all help in this case," said Dodenhoff, in an interview. "I would feel more comfortable if it was Joel handling the case, but you're given the cards you're dealt. I'm sure once I have a meeting with him I'll be more at ease."

Oglesby, currently employed as deputy state's attorney for Caroline County, said with four Worcester homicide cases pending, he's already begun getting familiar with the cases and is in "constant contact" with Todd, his staff of attorneys and members of law enforcement.

"There's a transfer of information that is ongoing," he said. "I'm completely confident in my abilities, and more importantly, the abilities of the members of the state's attorney's office and law enforcement, that we will be prepared when it comes to trial."

When asked about Dodenhoff's comments, Oglesby declined to get into the details of ongoing cases, saying communication between him and victims of crimes should remain privileged.

Todd said once Dodenhoff gets to know the new state's attorney, "she'll find out that he's a professional, too."
"We have provided Mr. Oglesby with copies of reports, we have done everything we can so he is completely up to speed when he gets sworn in," Todd said. "There is no animosity between he and I. We both have the common pursuit of justice for the citizens of Worcester County."

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20101130/OPI01/11300354

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: December 13, 2010, 01:17:48 PM »

Sheddy trial put off
Prosecution changes with new court date

By Brian Shane • Staff Writer • November 30, 2010

SNOW HILL -- The trial date for the man accused of murdering a Pocomoke City woman has been bumped from December to February, meaning outgoing Worcester County State's Attorney Joel Todd will not try the case.

"That's the way the democratic system works," said Todd, who lost a bid for his fifth consecutive term to challenger Beau Oglesby. "I certainly would have liked to have been able to prosecute, but the voters decided otherwise, and I accept that... I have no reason to believe the case won't be handled ethically and professionally, and that justice will prevail."

Christine Sheddy, a 27-year-old mother of two, went missing in November 2007 from her Pocomoke City-area residence. An investigation by law enforcement led to the discovery in February of Sheddy's remains buried in the backyard of a Snow Hill bed-and-breakfast, and the subsequent arrest of suspect Justin Michael Hadel, 20, of Texas.
Hadel was scheduled to face charges of first-degree murder Dec. 7-9 in Worcester County Circuit Court. Because his public defender has requested more time to prepare for the case, the trial date has been moved to Feb. 8-10.
Todd may appear at motions hearing scheduled for Dec. 9 in the case, though such hearings are sometimes canceled or put off.

Lynn Dodenhoff, the victim's mother who bonded early on in the case with Todd and his staff, has publicly stated Joel Todd was the only man she wanted to prosecute Hadel.

"I have to put my faith in that (Oglesby) knows what he's doing, and that he would accept any and all help in this case," said Dodenhoff, in an interview. "I would feel more comfortable if it was Joel handling the case, but you're given the cards you're dealt. I'm sure once I have a meeting with him I'll be more at ease."

Oglesby, currently employed as deputy state's attorney for Caroline County, said with four Worcester homicide cases pending, he's already begun getting familiar with the cases and is in "constant contact" with Todd, his staff of attorneys and members of law enforcement.

"There's a transfer of information that is ongoing," he said. "I'm completely confident in my abilities, and more importantly, the abilities of the members of the state's attorney's office and law enforcement, that we will be prepared when it comes to trial."

When asked about Dodenhoff's comments, Oglesby declined to get into the details of ongoing cases, saying communication between him and victims of crimes should remain privileged.

Todd said once Dodenhoff gets to know the new state's attorney, "she'll find out that he's a professional, too."
"We have provided Mr. Oglesby with copies of reports, we have done everything we can so he is completely up to speed when he gets sworn in," Todd said. "There is no animosity between he and I. We both have the common pursuit of justice for the citizens of Worcester County."

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20101130/OPI01/11300354

Nothing by chance, Leroy.  Sometimes a fresh set of eye comes with fresh enthusiasm.  I like Mr. Todd . . . this was out of my voting area, although it was a close race.  I am confident justice will prevail!

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #839 on: December 24, 2010, 12:01:35 PM »

Merry Christmas and I wish all of you dear people a safe and happy holiday season.
Lynn Steve Haylie Isaac and Zeke
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.