March 28, 2024, 06:55:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385769 times)
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 05:43:16 PM »

You can also go to www.wgmd.com
Go to the blog on missing persons and you will find christine there.  This is the blog that started it all.  The person who posts as Joyce, is Levi's mother.  Thank you for all your help.
Lynn
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 05:46:58 PM »

Thank you Cece.  This is the best article I've read that gives the most details...its actually a letter written by Christines sister

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=219

I'm anxiously waiting for Wednesday     

Thanks Leroy!  Could you tell I was really struggling to find something?   an angelic monkey

I too am awaiting Blink's update.

(off to read your link).

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »

Go to the blog on missing persons and you will find christine there.  This is the blog that started it all.  The person who posts as Joyce, is Levi's mother.  Thank you for all your help.
Lynn

Thank you and welcome Christinesmom!  I'm sure you will be inundated with questions as soon as the other monkeys read Blink's article and find their way over to this thread. 

I'm off to read the links you and Leroy provided and will check back later.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 06:17:42 PM »

Lynn

Welcome and thank you for the link.  I've been reading about your daughter's story all day and cannot imagine all you have been through since the day she went missing.  I've read alot of your comments on other sites and admire your strength and determination in getting Justice for Christine.  And it WILL happen Smile

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 06:58:41 PM »

I feel a little like déjà vu on this case.  I have been frantically reading as you have Leory and I had my first day off today in months.  According to what I have read, the property was not searched for 4 weeks and Tia, Jr., Levi and others who last saw Christine would not and have not taken polygraphs.  Is this accurate and why?

Blink says either here on binkoncrime that the police thought for a week that this was a runaway situation.  This place looks like it is in the middle of nowhere -- she had no car, no purse, phone, food or money when she disappeared.  How could they come to this conclusion even in the first minute?  Maybe there is an explanation but not finding one right now. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 07:13:49 PM »

I feel a little like déjà vu on this case.  I have been frantically reading as you have Leory and I had my first day off today in months.  According to what I have read, the property was not searched for 4 weeks and Tia, Jr., Levi and others who last saw Christine would not and have not taken polygraphs.  Is this accurate and why?

Blink says either here on binkoncrime that the police thought for a week that this was a runaway situation.  This place looks like it is in the middle of nowhere -- she had no car, no purse, phone, food or money when she disappeared.  How could they come to this conclusion even in the first minute?  Maybe there is an explanation but not finding one right now. 

Pooky - good to see you!

I have a ton of questions based on what I've read so far.  I am shocked that it took them so long to search the property....wouldn't they need to do that initially to even determine if it is/was a runaway situation??  And if I were in LE and thought it were a runaway situation, I would have quickly changed my mind as soon as those last seen with her refused a lie detector test.  And maybe LE did...I'm not sure when they were asked to take the lie detector tests.

Levi's mom sounds like a piece of work. 

I hope it is Tia who is finally talking...she has to know something I would think.

This case reminds me alot of Clintons.  These people are someones loved ones and should not be disregarded just because of a *rocky* past   

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2009, 07:40:22 PM »

Leroy -- it is good to see you.  I am mostly reading the board and not posting much -- I have had a project that has been killing me with the hours. 

It appears that there was a fight Clarence had with Christine on the 13th -- some have said that it was about money but I cannot find anything more.  Have you found out anything more?  I see that some have said, according to Clarence that Christine got upset about their fight and walked down the driveway (assume never to be seen again).  Others say he said that he and Tia left to pick up their kids and when they returned they found Christine's children there and then gone.  Are these conflicting and different stories or is there something in between that I am missing. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: August 10, 2009, 07:46:03 PM »

Leroy -- it is good to see you.  I am mostly reading the board and not posting much -- I have had a project that has been killing me with the hours. 

It appears that there was a fight Clarence had with Christine on the 13th -- some have said that it was about money but I cannot find anything more.  Have you found out anything more?  I see that some have said, according to Clarence that Christine got upset about their fight and walked down the driveway (assume never to be seen again).  Others say he said that he and Tia left to pick up their kids and when they returned they found Christine's children there and then gone.  Are these conflicting and different stories or is there something in between that I am missing. 

Oh I dont think you are missing anything - I read these same conflicting stories and I am confused by them too.  Since most of what I read were comments from locals and random people, the only things I am taking as fact are what Christine's mom and sister have posted and/or confirmed...at this point anyways.

I am hoping that Blink will clear alot of this up for us on Wednesday.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #28 on: August 10, 2009, 07:48:31 PM »

Christinesmom - does Levi still see his children?  And are you able to say how you were got custody of your grandkids?

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: August 10, 2009, 07:50:23 PM »

Christinesmom - does Levi still see his children?  And are you able to say how you were got custody of your grandkids?

self edit

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #30 on: August 10, 2009, 08:25:57 PM »

I am calling it a night -- I am off to read more.  Christinesmom -- I have added you to my prayer list.  My daughter is 5 and I cannot comprehend what you are going through.  May God light the path to find Christine.  Leroy, I am so glad to see you -- you are one of a kind.  You care so much for the missing -- God bless you all.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: August 10, 2009, 08:46:05 PM »

Good night Pooky - dont be a stranger   an angelic monkey 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: August 10, 2009, 09:39:38 PM »

Stopping in to say, I am excited to see exactly what I expected from the extraordinary caliber of the posters at Blink and SM.
Chomping at the bit to help. I am so humbled to be a part of it, thanks for letting me hang out.

Till Wednesday, I leave you with the 3 biggest reasons I know we will bring Christine home. Meet Haylie, Isaac and Zeke, Christine's babies:

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #33 on: August 11, 2009, 12:10:48 AM »

DELAWARE: Search expands to Del. for mother missing for 2 weeks
By Candice Evans, Staff Writer

Posted Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 9:34 am
POCOMOKE CITY, Md. – Christine Marie Sheddy stayed behind with her two sons when a Pocomoke couple left their home to pick up their children from school, according to Lynn Dodenhoff, Sheddy's mother.

"When they returned, Christine was gone and the boys were home alone," Dodenhoff, 50, said Tuesday.

The Worcester County Sheriff's Office continues to look for Sheddy, 26, who disappeared more than two weeks ago. She was last seen Nov. 13 in the area of Byrd Road in Pocomoke City.

"We still don't know where she is," said Detective Robert Trautman of the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation, who is handling the case. "We've expanded our search to Delaware and Virginia."

Sheddy and her two sons, ages 2 and 4, were staying with Dodenhoff at her Bowers Beach home before traveling to Pocomoke City. Sheddy told her mother she was visiting a couple she met through her boyfriend, who is also the father of her children, Dodenhoff said.

"Christine was supposed to come back here and pack her stuff to visit her sister in Philadelphia on Nov. 17," Dodenhoff said. "Nobody has heard from her, and she's never left her children home alone."

Currently, Sheddy's two boys are staying with their father, said Trautman, who doesn't suspect any foul play in this investigation.

"I've always known where she was," said Dodenhoff. "Even when we've gotten in an argument, she always called me."

Sheddy is 5-foot-3 and weighs 100 pounds. Anyone with information on Sheddy's location or disappearance is asked to call Trautman at (410) 352-3476 or (800) 811-8396

http://www.delawarebeaches.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/A7/20071128/DW01/71128018/-1/BEACHES
(link no longer works)

Search expands to Del. for mother missing for 2 weeks

By CANDICE EVANS, The (Salisbury, Md.) Daily Times

Updated Wednesday, November 28, 2007 at 9:28 am

POCOMOKE CITY, Md. – Christine Marie Sheddy stayed behind with her two sons when a Pocomoke couple left their home to pick up their children from school, according to Lynn Dodenhoff, Sheddy's mother.

"When they returned, Christine was gone and the boys were home alone," Dodenhoff, 50, said Tuesday.

The Worcester County Sheriff's Office continues to look for Sheddy, 26, who disappeared more than two weeks ago. She was last seen Nov. 13 in the area of Byrd Road in Pocomoke City.

"We still don't know where she is," said Detective Robert Trautman of the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation, who is handling the case. "We've expanded our search to Delaware and Virginia."

Sheddy and her two sons, ages 2 and 4, were staying with Dodenhoff at her Bowers Beach home before traveling to Pocomoke City. Sheddy told her mother she was visiting a couple she met through her boyfriend, who is also the father of her children, Dodenhoff said.

"Christine was supposed to come back here and pack her stuff to visit her sister in Philadelphia on Nov. 17," Dodenhoff said. "Nobody has heard from her, and she's never left her children home alone."

Currently, Sheddy's two boys are staying with their father, said Trautman, who doesn't suspect any foul play in this investigation.

"I've always known where she was," said Dodenhoff. "Even when we've gotten in an argument, she always called me."

Sheddy is 5-foot-3 and weighs 100 pounds. Anyone with information on Sheddy's location or disappearance is asked to call Trautman at (410) 352-3476 or (800) 811-8396.
http://www.delawareonline.com/apps/pbcs.dl...8/NEWS/71128018
link goes to archive

WORCESTER: Missing woman's family offers $5,000 reward
Staff Report

SNOW HILL — The family of Christine Marie Sheddy, a woman missing from Pocomoke City since Nov. 13, is offering a $5,000 reward for information that will help locate her, the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office said.

The sheriff’s office and other police agencies continue to look for Sheddy who was last seen at 2911 Byrd Road in Pocomoke City.

Sheddy is 27 years old, approximately 5-foot, 3-inch tall and weighs 100 pounds.
At the time of her disappearance, she had blond shoulder length hair.

Sheddy and her two sons, ages 2 and 4, were staying with her mother Lyn Dodenhoff at her Bowers Beach home before traveling to Pocomoke City. Sheddy told her mother she was visiting a couple she met through her boyfriend, who is also the father of her children, according to Dodenhoff.

"Christine was supposed to come back here and pack her stuff to visit her sister in Philadelphia on Nov. 17," Dodenhoff said. "Nobody has heard from her and she's never left her children home alone."

Anyone with information about Sheddy is asked to contact the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation at 410-352-3476 and the WorcesterCounty Sheriff’s Office at 410- 632-1111.

The public’s help is needed to bring Sheddy home before the holidays.

http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...013/1002/NEWS01

Family Offers $5,000 Reward For Info On Missing Woman

POSTED: 9:37 pm EST December 17, 2007

SNOW HILL, Md. -- Christine Marie Sheddy has been missing from Pocomoke city since last month, and her family has offered a $5,000 for information that will help find her.

Sheddy is 27 years old, about 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds. When she went missing on Nov. 13, Sheddy had blond, shoulder-length hair.

Sheddy and her two sons, ages 2 and 4, were staying with her mother Lyn Dodenhoff at her Bowers Beach home before traveling to Pocomoke City. Sheddy told her mother she was visiting a couple she met through her boyfriend, who is the father of her children.

Anyone with information about Sheddy should contact the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation or the Worcester County Sheriff's Office.

http://www.nbc4.com/news/14877310/detail.html

Family Searches For Missing Mother

By WMDT STAFF
(FREDERICA, DE -- WMDT) 12/19/2007

Being with family during the holiday season is a privilege many of us take for granted. A Bowers Beach family is still without one of their own less than one week before Christmas.

Christine Sheddy, 26, a mother of three, was last seen on November 13 in Pocomoke, Maryland. Christine and her two young sons were visiting a couple she met through her boyfriend, also the father of her two boys.The couple called Christine's mother Lynn when she went missing.

Her mother, Lynn Dodenhoff, says, "They told me that when they got back from getting their children at daycare that she was gone and her boys were left there alone."

Lynn says that Christine would never leave her boys alone and she's always known where her daughter was. The two boys, ages two and four, are now staying with their father. Christine's seven-year-old daughter Hailey's father passed away when she was just three. She's now staying with her grandmother Lynn in Bowers Beach, Delaware.

Dodenhoff says, "She goes, 'my daddy is in heaven, if my mommy goes to heaven, I don't know what I would do.'"

Hailey Sheddy says, "Please help my mom come home before christmas."

Dodenhoff says, "If anyone can help us find her, one way or another, we just need to bring her home."

Christine's family is currently offering a $5,000 reward for information. If you have any information on her whereabouts you are asked to contact the Worcester County Bureau of Investigations at 410-352-3476.

http://www.wmdt.com/topstory/topstory.asp?id=3058

No suspected foul play in missing woman case; FBI currently not involved

Wed, 26 Dec 2007 06:23:51 -0500

There is new information in the case of a woman gone missing from Pocomoke. Still no sign this hour of 27 year old Christine Sheddy of Milford who went missing November 13th. WGMD just spoke to Sgt. Richard Klebon of the Maryland State Police and he tells WGMD that the search continues, but the FBI is not involved.

Klebon adds that there is no suspected foul play.

About the missing persons list---Delaware State Police told WGMD earlier that as of last week, she is not on the local or national missing persons list. However Sgt. Klebon tells us differently.

http://www.wgmd.com/newspost/fullnews.php?id=6677

December 21st, 2007 by Dan Gaffney
Christine Sheddy has been missing from our area since November 13, 2007.

WGMD Report:

A reward is being offered for information that leads to finding Christine Marie Sheddy, who has been missing since last month. Sheddy is 27 years old, about 5 feet, 3 inches tall and weighs 100 pounds. She went missing on Nov. 13, and at that time Sheddy had blond, shoulder-length hair. Sheddy and her two young sons were staying with her mother at her Bowers Beach home. Sheddy told her mother she was going to Pocomoke to visit a couple she met through her boyfriend, who is the father of her children. Anyone with information about Sheddy should contact the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation or the Worcester County Sheriff’s Office. Those numbers – 410-352-3476 or 410-632-1111.

The Maryland Coast Dispatch gives us this detail

Sheddy left her Bowers Beach, Del. home on Nov. 13 with her two sons, ages two and four, in tow to visit a couple in Pocomoke she had met earlier through her boyfriend. Sheddy remained behind with her two sons at the Pocomoke residence while the couple went to pick up their own children at school.
When the couple returned, Sheddy was gone and her two boys were left home alone. Sheddy was supposed to have returned to her Bowers Beach residence on Nov. 17. She was reported missing, touching off a search throughout the county and beyond. According to reports, Sheddy’s two sons are now staying with their father.

The couple is only known to me as “Tia and Junior”. Family and friends tell me Christine had only recently met “Tia and Junior”. I have also learned the couple has left the property where the disappearance happened and are living elsewhere in the area.

The girls mother Lynn Dodenhoff tells me her missing daughter will turn 27 years old Saturday. I have interviewed friends, and family and other acquaintances of Christine; no on has heard from her.

http://www.wgmd.com/blog/2007/12/21/what-has-happened-to-christine-sheddy/

A year after Pocomoke City woman was reported missing, leads have gone cold
By Jenny Hopkinson • Staff Writer • November 20, 2008

POCOMOKE CITY -- Lynn Dodenhoff hasn't seen or heard from her daughter in 12 months.

A yearlong investigation continues into the whereabouts of Christine Sheddy, the 27-year-old Delaware woman who disappeared from a Pocomoke City farmhouse in November 2007, leaving behind her children and plenty of questions about what happened at the rural Byrd Road residence.

"I was hoping for something by now," said Dodenhoff, who has struggled to keep her daughter's name and face in the public eye.

But after a year of searching, both Dodenhoff and the Worcester County Bureau of Investigation are hoping for the best but expecting the worst.

"I just think it is going to take a hunter or a new development coming to the area before I find my daughter," she said.

Sgt. Michael McDermott of the WCBI said while officials were initially optimistic about finding Sheddy, the trail of evidence has long since gone cold.

"She still hasn't been heard from by anyone in over a year," McDermott said. "Right now, the family and law enforcement are fearing the worst and investigating it from that perceptive."

Sheddy was last seen Nov. 13, 2007, at the home of Clarence Jackson and Teresa Johnson -- whom she knew through her boyfriend, Levi Hall -- on Byrd Road, where she was staying with her two young sons.

Dodenhoff said when Sheddy called her Nov. 10, she was very upset and made plans to come home. The two women arranged for Hall to pick up Sheddy and their two children in Pocomoke City that Tuesday and bring them to Dodenhoff's home in Delaware.

On Nov. 13, before Hall's arrival, Sheddy was in the house with her sons when Jackson and Johnson left to pick up their children from school. When the couple returned, Sheddy had disappeared.

'They didn't know her'
Dodenhoff said she notified Worcester County law enforcement of her daughter's disappearance about 20 hours after she was informed. However, after officials received questionable reports about Sheddy's character from Hall's family and information found on her My Space.com profile, it delayed the search under the assumption that she had run away by choice, she said.

"I have to deal with that," she said. "I have to deal with what they say. I mean, I could go postal if I wanted to, but what's that going to prove? I've heard several things, I've heard she's a prostitute or into drugs. But they didn't even know her."

Many of the scandalous things said about Sheddy are untrue, said Dodenhoff, who described her daughter as a loving mother caught in a tumultuous relationship with Hall.

"She was great," Dodenhoff said. "She was moody but, I mean, for the most part, she was the most loving person. She would help anybody. She would make you laugh -- oh, god, she would make you laugh."

The speculation about Sheddy's personal life among law enforcement officials, Dodenhoff said, has led to a mismanaged investigation into her disappearance.

While McDermott -- who also serves as mayor of Pocomoke City -- said the WCBI is doing everything it can to find the missing woman, Stephanie Burke, editor of a local blog, the Pocomoke Tattler, said police had been uncooperative in providing her any information about Sheddy, turning down offers for help to search the area, and seem to be of the opinion that "she deserved it," Burke said.

"It just seems like there is no follow-through," Burke said. " I understand the police can't tell me everything, and they can't tell Lynn everything, but when you have a whole community willing to help ... I don't understand what their philosophy is in not putting the heat on."

During investigations, police are reluctant to give away information that could jeopardize a case's eventual prosecution in court. McDermott said officials had searched the area around Byrd Road several times after Sheddy's disappearance and continue to investigate alleged sightings and other tips they receive.

Working against time
Tom Mauriello, a professor of forensic science at the University of Maryland, said in a missing person's case, it is important to look at all aspects of the person's life to determine what may have happened.

"There are thousands of things that you would look at," Mauriello said. "There are so many different avenues."

A good investigation would include inquiries into the missing person's criminal records, mental health history, personal life and bank accounts before and after the disappearance for anything out of the ordinary. Furthermore, officials should search the places where the person was last seen for any information.

"Every minute that ticks off the clock is a loss of evidence," Mauriello said. "Evidence can be compromised out in the elements, of course it could. Could it be eliminated? Not necessarily."

Key people in the missing person's life and the last to see him or her alive should be interviewed and submitted to polygraph testing, something which Hall, Jackson and Johnson have declined to do, Dodenhoff said.

Calls for the public's help seem to have produced few leads into the case. Neither has a $5,000 reward that, until it was recently withdrawn, was offered by the family for any information, nor the posting of Sheddy's story on "America's Most Wanted."

And after a year of wondering, Dodenhoff wants answers and to be able to tell her three grandchildren -- Sheddy's two sons, who now live with Hall, and a daughter, who is in Dodenhoff's custody -- what happened to their mother.

"All I want is my daughter so I can bring her home and put her to rest," Dodenhoff said. "I couldn't care less who was involved, I couldn't care less. I just want her home. That way her children could move on and not wonder why their mother left; because she would never leave them. It will come to an end, and we will find my daughter, and justice will be served. I have full confidence that will happen."

http://www.delmarvanow.com/article/20081120/NEWS01/811200369/-1/newsfront2

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #34 on: August 11, 2009, 12:14:09 AM »

Lynn

Welcome Lynn!

Your daughter and your family are in my prayers.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #35 on: August 11, 2009, 12:42:05 AM »

Help Find Missing Person and Mother Christine Sheddy Last Seen in Pocomoke City, Sperm Donor and Boy-Man “Father” Levi Hall Unfit As Parent
http://outragedrichard.com/home/help-find-missing-person-and-mother-christine-sheddy-last-seen-in-pocomoke-city-sperm-donor-and-dysfunctional-boy-man-levi-hall-unfit-as-parent/

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: August 11, 2009, 11:03:39 AM »

Help Find Missing Person and Mother Christine Sheddy Last Seen in Pocomoke City, Sperm Donor and Boy-Man “Father” Levi Hall Unfit As Parent
http://outragedrichard.com/home/help-find-missing-person-and-mother-christine-sheddy-last-seen-in-pocomoke-city-sperm-donor-and-dysfunctional-boy-man-levi-hall-unfit-as-parent/

Pink, Great Research. The link above, I find unfortunate. Im not sure how you slam people and think you will inspire others to action. What I do know, is that children are innocent, I would like to give them one less cross to bear by finding their Mom, who by any person's account, loved them more than anything.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #37 on: August 11, 2009, 11:24:46 AM »

I had gone to the site by "outragedrichard" & had read some of his posts on the blogs posted.  In my opinion, he is a lunatic.  He spouts his so called beliefs, but shows complete disregard for the feelings of the family members and loved ones.  I don't see any evidence that his opinions have or will contribute to finding Christine.  To me, he has a personal agenda in spouting his beliefs and they have nothing to do with bringing Christine home.

(Just my opinion of outragedrichard).

You said it so much better than I ever could, Blink.  TY
 an angelic monkey

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #38 on: August 11, 2009, 01:23:55 PM »

Welcome to the cage Christine's Mom.

You and her children have been through a nightmare every parent hopes not to ever have to face.

Blink and the Monkey's here are excellent researchers.

I pray that we will all be able to help find Christine and bring her home to you and her the children.

I am sorry you had to endure the comments Joyce, Levi's Mom, has made.  I do think she protests too much.  She seems to be the classic enabler.  She also tried too hard to point the finger away from her son.  Had she said nothing it would have been better.  Joyce seems quite a bit like Cindy Anthony.   But that is just my take after reading the comments Joyce made.

Why the local LE turned down help from Joe Biden's office in the form of searchers and why they have not involved the FBI makes no sense.  Local politics and rivalry no doubt...and they knew they had blown it big time when they let the first 4 weeks slip by.

Blink can't wait until tomorrow to really get the lay of the land here.

DD

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #39 on: August 11, 2009, 01:37:44 PM »

In one of the articles I read Christine had recently filed for child support.  If this is true then there is the motive for Levi to murder her.

Asking for child support while at the same time trying to move away and start a new life.....how many times before have we seen that mix  lead to the murder of either the woman or the children or all of the above. 

She had every right to do that..and should have been doing that.  But from what we have seen of Levi..he settled his matters his own way...by abusing her.   

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.