March 28, 2024, 01:56:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385814 times)
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #100 on: August 13, 2009, 03:51:38 PM »

New Blink Post:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/12/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-2/

Thanks for your patience guys, I cant find Klaasend to post this yet so here goes...
B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: August 13, 2009, 04:06:30 PM »

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: August 13, 2009, 04:13:42 PM »

New Blink Post:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/12/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-2/

Thanks for your patience guys, I cant find Klaasend to post this yet so here goes...
B

Blink ,

I just read through your new article a few moments ago.

I want to be sure I have this right.  Christine's friend Q spoke with her around 9:30 PM on November 12th....and as you said could sense something was up..she was whispering.   So that really is the last evidence we have of Christine being alive.  He offered to come get her, but she said no Levi is coming to get her and her boys.

Since that was a party night at the house, do we know if Levi ever showed up there at all..cell records of pings on his phone and her phone?

Also if Tia's children weren't at the party ..were they with her parents?  Were Christine's boys also taken to Tia's parents at some point that evening?  Do the boys even speak of the party or what went on that night.  I think something happened on the night of the 12th..and these people did not want Christine talking.

It is obvious if she was planning on leaving that if Levi hadn't shown up, and she and the boys still wanted to leave she would have called Q back to come get them.

With the record these people involved have that must have been a humdinger of a party.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #103 on: August 13, 2009, 04:38:07 PM »

New Blink Post:

B
Thanks, I had to read it a couple of times to understand all the players.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #104 on: August 13, 2009, 04:46:08 PM »

New Blink Post:

B
Thanks, I had to read it a couple of times to understand all the players.

You & me both!  What a lousy group of people.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KateMonkey
Scared Monkey

Tears everyday for Christine Sheddy's children...

« Reply #105 on: August 13, 2009, 04:49:23 PM »

Gypsy DD,
Christine didnt have a phone, so anytime she spoke to someone on the phone she had to borrow Tia or Jr's phone. Christine's children were there at the farm. If I'm not mistaken I believe Tia's children were with Byrdie Johnson. ( trust me, I'm having a hard time keeping it all straight)

"Leave no stone unturned"
Please help find Christine Sheddy!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: August 13, 2009, 04:59:05 PM »

New Blink Post:

B

Blink ,

I want to be sure I have this right.  Christine's friend Q spoke with her around 9:30 PM on November 12th....and as you said could sense something was up..she was whispering.   So that really is the last evidence we have of Christine being alive.  He offered to come get her, but she said no Levi is coming to get her and her boys.

Since that was a party night at the house, do we know if Levi ever showed up there at all..cell records of pings on his phone and her phone?

Also if Tia's children weren't at the party ..were they with her parents?  Were Christine's boys also taken to Tia's parents at some point that evening?  Do the boys even speak of the party or what went on that night.  I think something happened on the night of the 12th..and these people did not want Christine talking.

It is obvious if she was planning on leaving that if Levi hadn't shown up, and she and the boys still wanted to leave she would have called Q back to come get them.

With the record these people involved have that must have been a humdinger of a party.

DD-

some I am going to hold out a bit on, there's a few things going on behind the scenes, I know you understand that.

However, as you astutely point out, Q is our best info. I will go more into Q the next chapter, but to be honest, next to her family, my heart aches for him. I found him to be extremely hard on himself. He would have gone to get her had she not said Levi was coming.

Here is a VERY important distinction. And I pointed this out to him to alleviate some of his angst. Christine said Levi was coming. She did not say "to get us". Therefore he thought perhaps he was going to go there to stay with her. Had she said he is coming to get us, instead of "levi is coming" I strongly believe Q would have confirmed that, or made the trip out there anyway. To me, I could hear that distinction clearly.

I am of the opinion that Levi stuck her in that hole, she asked him to come get her, he knew if he did, because of it, she was done with him, so he left her there. Therefore, I also think that she said that to Q for whatever ears she wanted to think he was.

That white horse never came. Christine was done with Levi, wanted her kids out of that hole, and he knew it. In fact if Lynn will forgive me, the only consoling thought I can think of is that she is free from his abuse.

B  
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #107 on: August 13, 2009, 05:46:35 PM »

Here is a link to the Pokomoke Tattler and on this page there is a PBaker claiming to be Jr. and domo111402 who is Dominick, Jr.'s brother.  http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1040

It is quite interesting reading.  Dom claims that Christine came to his home to do laundry on the 9th or 10th of November and had been beaten by her boyfriend. 

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: August 13, 2009, 07:17:23 PM »

Here is a link to the Pokomoke Tattler and on this page there is a PBaker claiming to be Jr. and domo111402 who is Dominick, Jr.'s brother.  http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1040

It is quite interesting reading.  Dom claims that Christine came to his home to do laundry on the 9th or 10th of November and had been beaten by her boyfriend. 

Yes, I am intrigued by the, I only met her once, but she did laundry at my house because her bf beat her.

Explains DNA, washing of clothes, her at his house; on it's own, not such a big deal, but if you have a kids b-day party, you know the date.
B
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: August 13, 2009, 08:06:48 PM »

New Blink Post:

B

Blink ,

DD-

some I am going to hold out a bit on, there's a few things going on behind the scenes, I know you understand that.

However, as you astutely point out, Q is our best info. I will go more into Q the next chapter, but to be honest, next to her family, my heart aches for him. I found him to be extremely hard on himself. He would have gone to get her had she not said Levi was coming.

Here is a VERY important distinction. And I pointed this out to him to alleviate some of his angst. Christine said Levi was coming. She did not say "to get us". Therefore he thought perhaps he was going to go there to stay with her. Had she said he is coming to get us, instead of "levi is coming" I strongly believe Q would have confirmed that, or made the trip out there anyway. To me, I could hear that distinction clearly.

I am of the opinion that Levi stuck her in that hole, she asked him to come get her, he knew if he did, because of it, she was done with him, so he left her there. Therefore, I also think that she said that to Q for whatever ears she wanted to think he was.

That white horse never came. Christine was done with Levi, wanted her kids out of that hole, and he knew it. In fact if Lynn will forgive me, the only consoling thought I can think of is that she is free from his abuse.

B  

Dear Blink I understand how certain info has to be released at the right time.  I believe you and I are on the same page here...even down to the night of the 12th. 

Big Red Flag is the fact that Levi never showed up on the 12th and worked on the 13th.  He had no intention of picking her and the boys up.  He knew the snake pit he had thrown her into.  But to allow his kids to go into that environment too...the man has no love for anyone or anything but himself.  If I was him I'd start talking, before the others do.

So since she didn't have her own cell phone unless LE subpeoned the cell records of everyone there that night we don't know if she ever talked to Levi either again.  I'm sure LE didn't take that step..as they haven't taken any real steps to solve this.

I do feel very sorry for Q..he seems like a very decent friend..and the what if's can crumble you after something like this happens to a close friend.

Prays to Christine's family and Q. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #110 on: August 13, 2009, 08:30:20 PM »

It makes me wonder what was being asked of her or expected of her while she was there (unknown to her before she got there)?  Maybe there was resistance to whatever this was.  If Levi did not want her to leave and move in with her sister he had her trapped there with no car.  I find it curious that Jr. would call Q the next day unless it was to keep him away.  Q was the backup plan but did anyone know this?  If not, maybe they at least thought to call Q because Christine talked with Q often.  Why not just call her mom and let her tell whomever needed to be told unless there was a reason to keep him away.  Just thoughts rolling around. 
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: August 13, 2009, 08:45:49 PM »

It makes me wonder what was being asked of her or expected of her while she was there (unknown to her before she got there)?  Maybe there was resistance to whatever this was.  If Levi did not want her to leave and move in with her sister he had her trapped there with no car.  I find it curious that Jr. would call Q the next day unless it was to keep him away.  Q was the backup plan but did anyone know this?  If not, maybe they at least thought to call Q because Christine talked with Q often.  Why not just call her mom and let her tell whomever needed to be told unless there was a reason to keep him away.  Just thoughts rolling around. 

I dont know Pooky, but something tells me Christine just wasn't a victim of circumstance...I dont think what happened to her was necessarily planned...I think she spoke up or stood up for herself or her children...something along those lines.   

A party full of druggie low lifes is never a good situation for the girl who wants out of *that life* and is ready to change and make a better life for her and her babies.  Especially when the beginning of that change was right around the corner.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #112 on: August 13, 2009, 09:03:31 PM »

I don't know Pooky, but something tells me Christine just wasn't a victim of circumstance...I dont think what happened to her was necessarily planned...I think she spoke up or stood up for herself or her children...something along those lines.   

A party full of druggie low lifes is never a good situation for the girl who wants out of *that life* and is ready to change and make a better life for her and her babies.  Especially when the beginning of that change was right around the corner.

Hey Leroy -- good to see you.  I don't think the murder was planned either and I certainly don't think she was staying there because she wanted to  -- she was there and biding her time til she was leaving.  I think you and I agree that something happened the night of the 12th.  I gathered from what Q said she seemed very uncomfortable there.  I just personally believe they wanted her to do something she did not want to do thus the rub. 

And, who the heck goes on a website and calls a person chickenhead?  What crap -- Domo, in my opinion, came across as a bully, got called on it, then was nice and apologized and then was asked a bunch of questions and he disappeared.  He give off vibes that he knows something and chickenhead was to depersonalize Christine.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: August 13, 2009, 09:16:13 PM »

It makes me wonder what was being asked of her or expected of her while she was there (unknown to her before she got there)?  Maybe there was resistance to whatever this was.  If Levi did not want her to leave and move in with her sister he had her trapped there with no car.  I find it curious that Jr. would call Q the next day unless it was to keep him away.   Q was the backup plan but did anyone know this?  If not, maybe they at least thought to call Q because Christine talked with Q often.  Why not just call her mom and let her tell whomever needed to be told unless there was a reason to keep him away.  Just thoughts rolling around. 

I missed that part that JR called Q the next day. 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: August 13, 2009, 09:23:17 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/13/christine-sheddy-case-farmhouse-party-november-12-2007/

Christine Sheddy Case: Farmhouse Party November 12, 2007
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #115 on: August 13, 2009, 09:31:00 PM »

It makes me wonder what was being asked of her or expected of her while she was there (unknown to her before she got there)?  Maybe there was resistance to whatever this was.  If Levi did not want her to leave and move in with her sister he had her trapped there with no car.  I find it curious that Jr. would call Q the next day unless it was to keep him away.   Q was the backup plan but did anyone know this?  If not, maybe they at least thought to call Q because Christine talked with Q often.  Why not just call her mom and let her tell whomever needed to be told unless there was a reason to keep him away.  Just thoughts rolling around. 

I am sorry, Gypsy DD, I forgot the link on that.  I found this information written by Christine's mom on this site -- here is the link.  http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=329
CandiceMonkey
Scared Monkey

Protect each other. We can all make a difference.

« Reply #116 on: August 13, 2009, 10:43:44 PM »

Go Go Monkeys!   

After about a month of researching the heck out of this we are still able to get lost in the names (you haven't heard them all).  We will try to help if we can. I keep thinking "if she had just one more day she would have made it".

Did you all know Christine loved music?  She wanted to learn all about it, how to record it, write it, everything to do with it. I am glad she had one wonderful friend outside of family on this Earth.  Q.   Hugs to Q.

"Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent." ~ Jonathan Swift
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: August 13, 2009, 10:48:39 PM »

Go Go Monkeys!   

After about a month of researching the heck out of this we are still able to get lost in the names (you haven't heard them all).  We will try to help if we can. I keep thinking "if she had just one more day she would have made it".

Did you all know Christine loved music?  She wanted to learn all about it, how to record it, write it, everything to do with it. I am glad she had one wonderful friend outside of family on this Earth.  Q.   Hugs to Q.

Ditto   an angelic monkey 

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #118 on: August 13, 2009, 11:02:44 PM »

Can someone post the google earth map of the farm and pinpoint what each building is? And Blink the video shows a well or some water area can you show us the map where that is in relation to the house?

My prayers go out to Christines family and friends.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: August 13, 2009, 11:48:46 PM »

I am sorry, Gypsy DD, I forgot the link on that.  I found this information written by Christine's mom on this site -- here is the link.  http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=329

Thanks Pooky..I'll check out that link in the morning..sounds interesting.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.