March 29, 2024, 08:58:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385928 times)
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: August 17, 2009, 10:07:41 PM »

Hi Pooky!  I am doing well...cant wait for more on this one! 

Hope all is well with you and yours   an angelic monkey 

Hi Leroy -- it is so good to see you.  We are all fine here.  I am heading to bed.  Take care.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #161 on: August 18, 2009, 09:01:51 AM »

Nick is one of the good guys.  Nothing bad about him.

Who is Nick?  I am lost again. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: August 18, 2009, 09:46:06 AM »

Some of Nick's information was posted but I deleted it as Christine's mom says Nick is one of the good guys.  Nick was not at the party/farm when Christine went missing.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: August 18, 2009, 09:51:31 AM »

Some of Nick's information was posted but I deleted it as Christine's mom says Nick is one of the good guys.  Nick was not at the party/farm when Christine went missing.

Klaas - thank you for clearing that up.  I was sitting here thinking I had dreamed up imaginery posts      

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #164 on: August 18, 2009, 10:09:00 AM »

Good evening Monkeys.

Anyone else checked out Travis Parsons?  What I found is he gives an address in Pokemoke as current..but he has been in TN.  He also was arrested in June of this year..for assault charges, etc..and has a criminal trial coming up on August 25th..if what I saw was accurate....I believe he is someone very connected to this family of failures..I also believe he maybe talking?

Also Tia's family in Baltimore..cousins and uncle have a history of drugs..heroin at the moment, prostitution..and assault..even assault on their Granny.  Her family would sell their souls for the next fix and the next dollar.  They are in and out of jail one month to the next.  I think they maybe ripe for talking too..these people can turn to assaulting their Granny..they will sell their cousin and her boyfriend out in a NY minute.

I have not heard of this guy...hmmm.  why do you think he is talkin?

Because he has an August 25th trial date for assault and destruction of property, etc.  If you needed a lighter sentence and you knew Jr , but weren't in the family..wouldn't you at least drop a few hints.   I also read where Jr stayed with someone in TN for a while after Christine was reported missing. He knew the person from  ECI days.  Just thinking this could be the guy. 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #165 on: August 18, 2009, 10:12:09 AM »

Thanks Klaasend.   I went back and read all the posts here..and didn't see anything on a Nick..so I thought Okay DD losing her mind again.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: August 18, 2009, 10:20:18 AM »

Good evening Monkeys.

Anyone else checked out Travis Parsons?  What I found is he gives an address in Pokemoke as current..but he has been in TN.  He also was arrested in June of this year..for assault charges, etc..and has a criminal trial coming up on August 25th..if what I saw was accurate....I believe he is someone very connected to this family of failures..I also believe he maybe talking?

Also Tia's family in Baltimore..cousins and uncle have a history of drugs..heroin at the moment, prostitution..and assault..even assault on their Granny.  Her family would sell their souls for the next fix and the next dollar.  They are in and out of jail one month to the next.  I think they maybe ripe for talking too..these people can turn to assaulting their Granny..they will sell their cousin and her boyfriend out in a NY minute.

Because he has an August 25th trial date for assault and destruction of property, etc.  If you needed a lighter sentence and you knew Jr , but weren't in the family..wouldn't you at least drop a few hints.   I also read where Jr stayed with someone in TN for a while after Christine was reported missing. He knew the person from  ECI days.  Just thinking this could be the guy. 

Interesting.  Thanks Gyspsy!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: August 18, 2009, 10:41:15 AM »

Klaas - thank you for clearing that up.  I was sitting here thinking I had dreamed up imaginery posts      

Sorry about that, lol.  I rarely delete posts but in this case, since we have Christine's mom vouching for the guy I saw no point in leaving the post.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: August 18, 2009, 11:03:20 AM »

Thank you Klaas.
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: August 18, 2009, 11:52:28 AM »

Good morning mokeys!
Blink i was thinking yesterday, while away from my computer, what are the chances or likely hood that maybe Haylie (sp?), she was at this party correct? what if she had been drugged or something of the sort an may have been being taken advantage of, Christine walks in/see's and then "poo hits the fan" and it goes down hill. I know this is a horrible thing to say/think. but i am just curious what your thoughts/knowledge on this would be? Was going to ask at BOC but each post seems to have a topic/theme going on at the moment didnt wana kill that.

Also just wonderin if you could enlighten us as to how many chapters we may be looking at, if you even have a guess?!?!

keep up the awesome work, you totally rock!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #170 on: August 18, 2009, 01:50:09 PM »

Dear Lynn - I have been reading the Tattler and I agree with another poster - that sight is a bit confusing.  It is hard to tell what the most recent updates are because of the lack of dates.

I am hoping many of you come here to post more.  The monkyes have great sleuthing abilities  and it will give a broader "audience."

I am not trying to take away from the Tattler but the more exposure about Christine, the better. 

JMO.
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #171 on: August 18, 2009, 03:33:21 PM »

I wonder when there will be more information. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #172 on: August 18, 2009, 08:11:39 PM »

Good morning mokeys!
Blink i was thinking yesterday, while away from my computer, what are the chances or likely hood that maybe Haylie (sp?), she was at this party correct? what if she had been drugged or something of the sort an may have been being taken advantage of, Christine walks in/see's and then "poo hits the fan" and it goes down hill. I know this is a horrible thing to say/think. but i am just curious what your thoughts/knowledge on this would be? Was going to ask at BOC but each post seems to have a topic/theme going on at the moment didnt wana kill that.

Also just wonderin if you could enlighten us as to how many chapters we may be looking at, if you even have a guess?!?!

I may be wrong..but I think Haylie was not there at the farmhouse.  I think she may have been at Christine's Mom's house..she would have been in school at that time.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #173 on: August 18, 2009, 10:40:49 PM »

Good morning mokeys!

I may be wrong..but I think Haylie was not there at the farmhouse.  I think she may have been at Christine's Mom's house..she would have been in school at that time.

IIRC, Lynn had full custody of Haylie. I wonder if the boys saw anything though?  Not sure how old they were at the time?
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #174 on: August 18, 2009, 11:31:46 PM »

I never let Haylie go anywhere with Christine if Levi was with her. 
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #175 on: August 19, 2009, 10:27:51 AM »

Is there an update as to what is going on with the case.  Is there another search planned any time soon? 
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: August 19, 2009, 12:15:47 PM »

Good evening Monkeys.

LOL, I should no better than to think you guys aren't going to get a head of me in 3 seconds!!!

I can tell you through no fault of her own, Christinesmom was not aware of that information on Mr. Kellogg until I broke it to her yesterday. The charges DD is referencing were originally even more serious.

Forgive my updates and Chapter 4 posting taking longer than expected, but as we WANT to happen, their are some new developments as a result of the coverage, and we needed to apply the brake going around the curve.

Back on the gas, Chapter 4 this afternoon..

B   
ScareyCarrie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #177 on: August 19, 2009, 12:39:08 PM »

I never let Haylie go anywhere with Christine if Levi was with her. 

Good morning!

I am so glad an relieved to hear this! i dreaded asking but just wanted to know for sure! Hopefully things are looking up and picking up!

Have a wonderful day! an angelic monkey
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: August 19, 2009, 04:18:24 PM »

Sorry for my ignorance on this case..

What do the sons have to say about what may have happened to there mom ?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: August 19, 2009, 04:47:53 PM »

Police do not suspect foul play was involved in her disappearance...

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.