March 28, 2024, 12:56:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385808 times)
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: August 22, 2009, 10:26:15 PM »

Publice Eye - I am still confused why you think Fab's family member is "Sir."  If they are still paying the insurance, why???  Why would they having anything to do with a low life like JR? I can't see a car being their link to stay in touch.  IMO, I would think the Stassens would remove themselves from any of them! 

And why would JR be so respectful to Sir?  Over a car?  I just don't see it......yet! 

I see Cane though.....crystal clear. 

P.S.  I doubt Blink thinks you are nuts. LOL 
I think the Fab family would be considered "sir" because of JR's record, he would go to jail for a long time if the Fab family reported the car stolen.

OK, but why would they "give" him the car?
I don't think they "gave him the car"
I think JR just started driving the car because it had tags, and insurance and Fab's family didn't know he had the car until they were notified by the insurance Co. (just assuming)

JR had a free "cool" ride until he was found-out (no skin off his back) and Fabs father called JR and told him to return the car or he'd report the car stolen?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #221 on: August 22, 2009, 10:32:57 PM »

Publice Eye - I am still confused why you think Fab's family member is "Sir."  If they are still paying the insurance, why???  Why would they having anything to do with a low life like JR? I can't see a car being their link to stay in touch.  IMO, I would think the Stassens would remove themselves from any of them! 

And why would JR be so respectful to Sir?  Over a car?  I just don't see it......yet! 

I think the Fab family would be considered "sir" because of JR's record, he would go to jail for a long time if the Fab family reported the car stolen.

I think JR just started driving the car because it had tags, and insurance and Fab's family didn't know he had the car until they were notified by the insurance Co. (just assuming)

JR had a free "cool" ride until he was found-out (no skin off his back) and Fabs father called JR and told him to return the car or he'd report the car stolen?

Thank you for your answers.

I am not saying you are wrong but I need to "disect" it.  I hope that is ok with you.

Next question, how would the Stassens have JR cell phone number?
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #222 on: August 22, 2009, 11:07:00 PM »

I am not saying you are wrong but I need to "disect" it.  I hope that is ok with you.

I don't know how they would have JR's number Hmmmm? good question unless they had it from dealing with their daughter.
I'm just guessing also and trying to apply commonsense and how would anyone else outside the family would know to call JR to tell him to return the car?
It's lots of weird things going on here.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: August 22, 2009, 11:16:59 PM »

I don't know how they would have JR's number Hmmmm? good question unless they had it from dealing with their daughter.
I'm just guessing also and trying to apply commonsense and how would anyone else outside the family would know to call JR to tell him to return the car?
It's lots of weird things going on here.

I am not sure JR could keep the same cell number for years.  I do however find it interesting that Cane has a used car dealership.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #224 on: August 22, 2009, 11:29:18 PM »

Blink - any clue when the next chapter will be?? (pretty please)    

Monday Leroy, I had to cover Caylee developments and I did not want to break it up. We are wrapping up the "up till now" case information and have some new developments. I sincerely hope everyone stays focused on helping us find Christine, we all feel really close to that end.
B
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #225 on: August 22, 2009, 11:30:43 PM »

Lol, thats the only way to get to the facts mytime, you go!
B
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #226 on: August 22, 2009, 11:35:49 PM »

Lol, thats the only way to get to the facts mytime, you go!
B

Blink - I am available for any help that you may need.  Klaas can give you my email!! 
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #227 on: August 22, 2009, 11:36:53 PM »

Cane does not have a "used car dealership" he only uses that title so he can keep 'junk' vehicles on his property in the city limits.

it's also my understanding that a pre-paid cell phone cannot be traced. I highly doubt that anyone in this crew could get a cell account without a huge deposit so I would imagine that their cell phones are Pre-paid.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #228 on: August 23, 2009, 12:08:26 AM »

Public Eye - have you ever ran into JR, TIA or any of the other punks in this case? 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #229 on: August 23, 2009, 07:00:21 AM »

Wasn't the radio interview awesome?  How did I get so lucky to have the caliber of people working my daughters case?  Luck doesn't have anything to do with it....I am blessed. 

Lynn -- you are truly an inspiration.  To say that you are blessed, given everything that you have been through tells me you are a remarkable person.  Christine has a great momma -- her kids have a great grandma -- I am certain Christine will be found and your prayers will be answered.  I am off to read more on this case and listen to Blink's interview again. 

Thank you Klaas for pointing me to the links. 

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #230 on: August 23, 2009, 07:04:07 AM »

As of May 5, 2009 I was given guardianship of the boys

I am so happy to read that.  Looks like 2009 is going to be YOUR family's year.   

I pray 2009 brings~

Justice for Christine!
Stability for her children!
Answers and Peace for her Mother and family!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #231 on: August 23, 2009, 07:21:46 AM »

Well things must be getting really tense in Pocomoke Md, it seems that Dominick VonGraevenitz (brother of Jr, and party attendee) is posting on BOC, I'm posting his comments below, go to blinkoncrime.com to read her response, Blink has some tough questions for him!

68.Comment by domo — August 15, 2009 @ 7:24 am
i have said it before i am sorry for christine and i would help in any way i can but leave my kids and my family out of it.we had nothing to do with it and i know for sure my kids had nothing to do with it.who ever did it will get caught and they will pay and if it happens to be jr or not they or he will pay and get what they deserveyou can put what ever you want about me on here pics records i dont care except when you put my kids pics on here. i have no idea what happen to her if i did i would say something no matter if its family or not.the person cant run forever.And despite what everyones says on here i am no where like my brother he is one of the kind who at most time does care about jr only.so think what you want say what you want but please leave my kids and family out of it and like i said before good luck.

Here is Domo's response.  He doth protest too much.  I guess he failed to listen to Blink's interview with Dana.  They have YOU, DOMO, cold busted.

#78 Comment by domo — August 15, 2009 @ 9:51 pm

one i was not at the farm the day she went missing,i went to one of my brothers parties and that was it,i dont have anything to hide i was not involed i fell bad for what ever happen to christine i dont wish that on anyone or their family.like i said who ever did it needs to pay weither it was jr,tom dick or harry they need to pay with their life.i dont mind talking and asking your questions it not like i am runnining or something.and which party are you talking about the one that i had at my house for my brother inlaw or the the menmorail day party the only party that i know her kids was at is the one i had at my house in early november and by the way mary is not having a baby nor has she ever.well anyway like i said i dont mind awnsering question never have minded all i ask is leave the rest of my family out of it esspecially my kids please if you want to ask then ask if you know so much about what is going on in my life then you know where i am i am not hiding i have no reason to hide

Didn't he say in one of the blogs the only time he saw her is when she did her wash at his house and she had been beaten up by her boyfriend?  The party makes 2, that then is a lie.

Also in the comment above this he says 'if jr did it', then he goes on to say 'they' (not 'he', which he would if he was only talking about one person).  Does he screw up and point to jr and someone else, even though he swears he knows nothing?

I believe in miracles!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #232 on: August 23, 2009, 08:57:49 AM »

Blink - any clue when the next chapter will be?? (pretty please)    

Monday Leroy, I had to cover Caylee developments and I did not want to break it up. We are wrapping up the "up till now" case information and have some new developments. I sincerely hope everyone stays focused on helping us find Christine, we all feel really close to that end.
B

Thank you Blink.

So JR is headed to TN....do you know where Levi is right now?  And with Lynn having custody of the boys, does he have any visitation with them?

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #233 on: August 23, 2009, 12:00:57 PM »

Public Eye - have you ever ran into JR, TIA or any of the other punks in this case? 
No, I have never to my knowlege ever seen any on them.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #234 on: August 23, 2009, 03:37:54 PM »

JR's dating add - run girls, run!!   

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: August 23, 2009, 03:43:37 PM »

It seems JR likes to go by "C" too!  This is a facebook page I found for him.  He only has one friend on this account.

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #236 on: August 23, 2009, 05:42:08 PM »

his name is Clarence Butch Jackson
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #237 on: August 23, 2009, 06:00:55 PM »

JR's dating add - run girls, run!!   

I hope he like kisses from Bubba when he's sitting his butt in jail.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #238 on: August 23, 2009, 06:01:47 PM »

Yes, I put his email addy loveskisses6969@yahoo.com and this came up.  He may be using Tia's last name to keep his identity "unkown."
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #239 on: August 23, 2009, 06:05:47 PM »

Yes, I put his email addy loveskisses6969@yahoo.com and this came up.  He may be using Tia's last name to keep his identity "unkown."

Good call Mytime.  and C Larence = Clarence.  I think he's trying to be sneaky.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.