March 28, 2024, 01:12:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385810 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #320 on: August 25, 2009, 12:13:29 PM »

Did miss something?  Wasn't there an ariel view of the farm posted by Klaasend here?  I went to comment and it went poof.

Beating someone to death, then hitting them in the head with a shovel is not a qiet way to go.  If he did this in the farmhouse or anywhere near the farmhouse then someone had to hear a physical fight going on?

Hi Gypsy DD, you are not going crazy!  There was an ariel view picture of the farm.  For some reason, it has been removed.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #321 on: August 25, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »

Sorry for my ignorance on this case..

What do the sons have to say about what may have happened to there mom ?

They were only 2 and 4 yrs old and from what I can tell, Levi and his crazy mother Joyce got to them first.  God only knows what they told them. 

Memories of violence never fade.. jmho

But can be destorted in a young childs mind, IMO.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: August 25, 2009, 12:20:37 PM »

Did miss something?  Wasn't there an ariel view of the farm posted by Klaasend here?  I went to comment and it went poof.

Beating someone to death, then hitting them in the head with a shovel is not a qiet way to go.  If he did this in the farmhouse or anywhere near the farmhouse then someone had to hear a physical fight going on?

Hi Gypsy DD, you are not going crazy!  There was an ariel view picture of the farm.  For some reason, it has been removed.

Well now, that would be ole Blink's error. I gave Klaasend the wrong image to post, and I asked her to remove it whilest I get approval of the right one.

Klaasend was way to kind to remove it without so much as a "barb" to me on here, which I deserved.
B
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: August 25, 2009, 12:30:39 PM »

Just a couple of questions to ponder;

1.  Did Levi show up at the farmhouse at any time on the 12th or 13th?

2.  Who do you think is responsible for Christine's death?  Any info from anyone would be appreciated.  Just trying to figure out what others are thinking with the info we have of what might have happened.

Levi showed up with his Mom on the 13th to get the kids after Jr. started his rounds calling people. It was confirmed that Levi worked 9 hours on 11/13 at his job. I am positive if there were any way any person at that farm could have tied Levi to that party on the 12th, that would have been the first words out of there mouths.

This is an assumption on my part, but I have to believe that Steve Magg showing up on 11/9 facilitates some level of knowledge to Levi of where she was. I have read his (Levi) messages to Christine and I am basing my opinion on those, plus other witness accounts.

The police have been told by more than one person that Christine was beaten, hit with a shovel and buried on the property.
The recurring names involved directly are JR Jackson and Justin Hadel.  However, in my mind, there is no way that happened without everyone at that party's knowledge.
B   

Blink - I'm a little confused, did Levi know she was at Tia & JR's??  In Chapter 2 it is stated that:

Levi arranged for Christine to stay with JR and Tia, although has never divulged under what auspice, and why he would not come pick her up when she begged him to.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/12/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-2/#more-2130

But in your post above, and several other things I've read, it sounds like Levi did not know where she was.  Did she go there while *running* from Levi or just to get away from the situation at her mom's.  This would explain Jennifer's post about her being at the farm while waiting for Levi to get them a house by Christmas.

I'm just trying to keep it all straight.

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: August 25, 2009, 12:51:21 PM »

Well now, that would be ole Blink's error. I gave Klaasend the wrong image to post, and I asked her to remove it whilest I get approval of the right one.

Klaasend was way to kind to remove it without so much as a "barb" to me on here, which I deserved.
B

Mytime, Gypsy,  I remember that photo as well.

Blink, ::: whew:::   Y'all had me worried there for a minute!! With all the funky stuff going on with this case recently-- like 'e-scrubbing', to be exact-- I was hoping for a reasonable explanation from Blink or a mod.
Be careful out there Blink, please !!  I am SOOO worried about y'all hangin' around all these scumballs and miscreants !!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #325 on: August 25, 2009, 01:11:03 PM »

B

Blink, we all understand.  You must be so overwhelmed with emotions and information right now.  I hope you are getting some rest though. 
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #326 on: August 25, 2009, 02:19:04 PM »

After reading the new chapter I think we all know the few reasons for a young woman to act like a scared clipped bird in a cage.

I drove past the farm yesterday just to refresh my memory and let me tell ya it has grown-up in the last few years. The last time I was bye there and paid any attention to that place it was a clear view from the road to the house, now I could hardly see the house for trees etc.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2009, 02:46:42 PM »

I bet Tia and Jenn did not like all the attention "the new girl" was getting at the party.  Girls can be sooooo mean to other girls.  Could this have started a fight?  Just thinking out loud.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: August 25, 2009, 02:55:57 PM »

I bet Tia and Jenn did not like all the attention "the new girl" was getting at the party.  Girls can be sooooo mean to other girls.  Could this have started a fight?  Just thinking out loud.

Lordy..when I saw the pics of those other girls at the party..I thought I wouldn't even want to have to walk past those people in a dark alleyway..much less be stuck on a 67 acre farm with them.  They looked like rough girls..not like Christine at all.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: August 25, 2009, 02:57:31 PM »

After reading the new chapter I think we all know the few reasons for a young woman to act like a scared clipped bird in a cage.

I drove past the farm yesterday just to refresh my memory and let me tell ya it has grown-up in the last few years. The last time I was bye there and paid any attention to that place it was a clear view from the road to the house, now I could hardly see the house for trees etc.

I still Christine is buried somewhere on that property.  I feel she never left there..never.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: August 25, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »

B

No problem Blink..we lubs ya!

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #331 on: August 25, 2009, 03:11:38 PM »

This is Jennifer B's post from the Tattler (who is Tia's wonderful cousin).  

Make sure you click on her myspace page link provided at the end of this post.  Be sure to check out her pregnancy pics!!!

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=282

http://www.myspace.com/shitten_me_beeotch

Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #332 on: August 25, 2009, 03:24:59 PM »

well... there's obviously some rage and a lot of jealousy right there.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #333 on: August 25, 2009, 03:37:08 PM »

Sorry if I'm behind, just hopping on board with all of this.  Quick question:  Has LE searched the farm?  I assume that they have but you know where that gets ya!  IIRC, the farm is very expansive.  Will you be doing a search of the farm Blink?  Do you need a warrent? Have a warrent?  TIA and thank you for all that you do...Lovinlife
[/quote]

Good afternoon Monkeys. 
Lovin -- the police did not search the house until 2 weeks after Christine was reported missing and did not search the property until 4 weeks after.  To what extent, I do not know.  I do know that there was a search in March of this year but was mostly volunteers (I do believe LE was there though).  http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=1139

I also know that Joe Biden's office offered 125 retired police officers to assist in a search and LE turned them down.  http://sbynews.blogspot.com/2008/11/thursday-marks-one-year-since-christine.html

Blink said in her interview with Dana a week or so ago that there was another search with state of the art technology which was to occur by October. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: August 25, 2009, 04:19:14 PM »

This is Jennifer B's post from the Tattler (who is Tia's wonderful cousin).  

Make sure you click on her myspace page link provided at the end of this post.  Be sure to check out her pregnancy pics!!!

http://www.pocomoketattler.com/?p=282

http://www.myspace.com/shitten_me_beeotch

Gross..and did you see her smoking a ciggie in the one where she is 8 months pregnant?

I also saw a pic of her Grandma in there..is this the one she or her sister beat up..poor old woman.  And pics of Mike her dad..isn't he in jail for heroin?  And she has been in and out for fighting, heroin and prostitution..yet she still has those kids....just disgusting!

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: August 25, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »

Christine was already missing 5 teeth at 26 yrs old?  Did Levi knock them out?   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #336 on: August 25, 2009, 04:35:34 PM »

http://casesearch.courts.state.md.us/inquiry/inquirySearch.jis

Jennifer Lynn has been a busy lady of the night..prostitution , drugs..not marijuana..etc...also goes by Jennifer Bradds.

Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #337 on: August 25, 2009, 05:04:32 PM »

If there is another search in October, then wouldn't there be a concern in mentioning that in case one of those freaks were to move her?  Perhaps that would be the point, maybe one of them will dash on over and get busted!  Do the neighbors still have a camera.  Hopefully every person in and out of that place is documented.

This is hard to read, my heart goes out to Christine's family. 

Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #338 on: August 25, 2009, 05:26:22 PM »

If there is another search in October, then wouldn't there be a concern in mentioning that in case one of those freaks were to move her? 

If they haven't already
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #339 on: August 25, 2009, 06:12:15 PM »

If there is another search in October, then wouldn't there be a concern in mentioning that in case one of those freaks were to move her? 

If they haven't already

I believe the farm has new tenants! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.