April 18, 2024, 06:28:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 387594 times)
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: August 25, 2009, 06:47:11 PM »

If there is another search in October, then wouldn't there be a concern in mentioning that in case one of those freaks were to move her? 

If they haven't already

I believe the farm has new tenants! 
I believe you're right.

I was just looking at worst case senario... there are many ways to track-back on that farm without being heard or seen.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #341 on: August 25, 2009, 06:54:00 PM »

If there is another search in October, then wouldn't there be a concern in mentioning that in case one of those freaks were to move her? 

If they haven't already

I believe you're right.

I was just looking at worst case senario... there are many ways to track-back on that farm without being heard or seen.

That's what I was afraid of.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #342 on: August 25, 2009, 06:56:46 PM »

Who is Sergio?
(posted at Blink On Crime)

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/22/christine-sheddy-case-murder-in-marylandchapter-5/#comments
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: August 25, 2009, 08:09:26 PM »

KC..Sergio was a volunteer fire fighter that responded to the fire on the night of the 9th.
 He remembered Christine due to her crying and empathy that any dogs or puppies might have been injured or died in the fire that night.  He also spoke to detectives I think..as well as helped search for her in March.  In other words..in that motley crew that was at the farm..Christine stood out as a normal caring individual.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: August 25, 2009, 08:17:25 PM »

If they haven't already

I believe you're right.

That's what I was afraid of.

I really don't think these are people that have ever covered their tracks before..they buried Christine on that farm..and I believe she is still there.  Since Tia and JR are now in TN..who else is going to risk all to move her?  Not Justin or Jaden or whatever his name is..he is in TX with mommy.  Not any of the others still here..the heat is too strong now to even try a trick like that..and why would they if they could come clean with LE and get a plea deal for telling what they know.  Obviously Sir is out of the pic now ( probably has been since he had to remind Jr to return Fab's car to someone) or JR would not be in TN.  Nope..the remaining individuals having everything to lose by going to that farm now and nothing to gain...they are street smart..they know that if nothing else.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #345 on: August 25, 2009, 08:32:22 PM »

KC..Sergio was a volunteer fire fighter that responded to the fire on the night of the 9th.
 He remembered Christine due to her crying and empathy that any dogs or puppies might have been injured or died in the fire that night.  He also spoke to detectives I think..as well as helped search for her in March.  In other words..in that motley crew that was at the farm..Christine stood out as a normal caring individual.

I still wonder what made him go back to the farm.  Blink said he was there on a "non official" capacity?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #346 on: August 25, 2009, 11:09:24 PM »

I still wonder what made him go back to the farm.  Blink said he was there on a "non official" capacity?

Hmmm.. I thought the person who came in a "non official " compacity was the person at the door the early evining after the fire, that Christine was acting scared  to them.  I don't think that person has been identified yet by Blink..although it may have been Sergio.  Someone had asked if it was an insurance person due to the fire the night before.  I must have missed something.  Sorry about that

Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: August 25, 2009, 11:16:54 PM »

the way I understand it is;
the person that returned and that said Christine was scared was someone that was at the farm before and Blinks CI

the fireman was there the night of the fire an then again for the foot search afterward

I think I got that right
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: August 25, 2009, 11:27:26 PM »

the way I understand it is;
the person that returned and that said Christine was scared was someone that was at the farm before and Blinks CI

the fireman was there the night of the fire an then again for the foot search afterward

I think I got that right

I think you did too.  The person that came the night Christine was scared   - is speaking under anonymity to blinkoncrime. 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: August 25, 2009, 11:29:12 PM »

Hmmm.. I thought the person who came in a "non official " compacity was the person at the door the early evining after the fire, that Christine was acting scared  to them.  I don't think that person has been identified yet by Blink..although it may have been Sergio.  Someone had asked if it was an insurance person due to the fire the night before.  I must have missed something.  Sorry about that

No Problem, I am glad we are getting it slowly, there is so much to remember. 

OK, when are we getting Chapter 6.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #350 on: August 25, 2009, 11:40:49 PM »

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: August 26, 2009, 01:10:39 AM »

Just popin in with a question in regards to the farm.

The farm that Christine stayed at with Tai and Jr was it used for crops or strictly land and old chicken houses at the time? 

My parents place in Accomack is a acre in the middle of atleast 100 and it is tenant farmed land.  Always a crop growing...soy, wheat, sometimes cotton.  knowing this it would be real easy to get away with some bad stuff and cover it up. 

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #352 on: August 26, 2009, 03:26:28 AM »

Has anyone found any info on Jennifer (Waters) Johnson - she is married to Tia's Brother Charles.  She was one of the girls at the Farmhouse that night.

Or, any info on Steve Magg who was also there?

Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: August 26, 2009, 04:12:01 AM »

It feels as though Blink is holding back on info re: Steve Magg - reluctant to state more about his involvement, not feeding us anything more to speculate on . . . JMHO, anyway  . . . He also seems to stand out to me as being a bit of an 'odd man out' in that inbred gang of miscreants; for one, he seems to be the only one gainfully employed. Could he perhaps be the one (or one of, anyway) who is opening up to Blink on condition of anonymity? Just wondering out loud . . .
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #354 on: August 26, 2009, 07:28:54 AM »

I don't know either...
The Dodge at Cedar Hall wharf is Maggs correct? I saw that truck at a small store on the Md/Va line 2 days ago, I mentioned seeing it and didn't get a reply about it so it must not be of importance, the westerly line drawn from the dock is for what? That's bugging me

There are many, many puzzling parts to me, but.. why has it taken 2 years for someone to come forward if they are a "good guy"?

RE Fatcatlurker:
the farm used to be tilled, the new growth wont allow me from the road, to see the fields now and see if it's being farmed.
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: August 26, 2009, 09:42:34 AM »

This from Blinkoncrime.com:

Comment by seekingjustice — August 25, 2009 @ 10:02 pm
Blink - did just delete a post that said someone was on custody. Or am I going crazy? LOL

~me~ did anyone else see this post?  (and I'm sure they meant "blink - did YOU just delete...."). 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: August 26, 2009, 10:14:04 AM »

Blink - did just delete a post that said someone was on custody. Or am I going crazy? LOL

~me~ did anyone else see this post?  (and I'm sure they meant "blink - did YOU just delete...."). 

I saw it!!!! 
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #357 on: August 26, 2009, 10:15:34 AM »

Hi Leroy, Yes I saw that post..it is still there.  I'm not sure where they got their info, or if it is purely speculation?

#82 Comment by FairWitness — August 25, 2009 @ 3:52 pm
Public Eye, I was going by the aerial satellite view. It looks like there is nothing around. My mistake.

As for why Christine didn’t run to a neighbor, she probably was trapped and unable to get away. Her two babies were with her.

And maybe the attack happened in an instant and she had no idea she was in mortal danger. It’s just not known until the case is solved.

It’s my understanding that a witness is in custody who says Christine was beaten to death with a shovel. I’m sure this is being investigated. This case is solvable and will be solved. I believe this.

Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: August 26, 2009, 10:31:52 AM »

Hi Leroy, Yes I saw that post..it is still there.  I'm not sure where they got their info, or if it is purely speculation?

#82 Comment by FairWitness — August 25, 2009 @ 3:52 pm
Public Eye, I was going by the aerial satellite view. It looks like there is nothing around. My mistake.

As for why Christine didn’t run to a neighbor, she probably was trapped and unable to get away. Her two babies were with her.

And maybe the attack happened in an instant and she had no idea she was in mortal danger. It’s just not known until the case is solved.

It’s my understanding that a witness is in custody who says Christine was beaten to death with a shovel. I’m sure this is being investigated. This case is solvable and will be solved. I believe this.

Thank you so much!  I swear I re-read every post and didn't see that one    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #359 on: August 26, 2009, 10:37:10 AM »

According to Felicity's post - There is a witness in custody.   

Hmmmmmmmmm, who could it be?   Jennifer, Steve, Stephen, Charles.......
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.