March 28, 2024, 02:27:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385818 times)
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #460 on: August 31, 2009, 12:53:03 AM »

Chapter 6 is here!!!!!!

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/27/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-6/#more-2377
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: August 31, 2009, 12:54:25 AM »

YES!  CHAPTER 6
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #462 on: August 31, 2009, 01:30:34 AM »

Each and every one of them knows what happened.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #463 on: August 31, 2009, 01:32:29 AM »

What is a security check?  Is that the burgundy car in the stills?

Did Levi stay there or leave the farmhouse with Joyce?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #464 on: August 31, 2009, 01:45:39 AM »

I realize I'm talking to myself - surely someone will show up soon, lol.

If that burgundy car belongs to Joyce (I'm just guessing here), what was it doing there before or the same time Christine's family and friends would have been called? 

Maybe, I'm totally off here and just need to go to bed.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: August 31, 2009, 04:45:03 AM »

Does anyone have any info on Kevin Hadel...I notice his name at the top of the screen on BOC?  Is he a brother or cousin to Justin Hadel?

KC is correct. There are Justin, Kevin, Bryan and Danny Hadel. Kevin is the only brother I am aware of that is considered a good guy and family man. They are cousins to Tia Johnson.   

The myspace page listed as "Inmate 44558" is Brian Hadel, who I believe is living in the South Padre Island area.
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: August 31, 2009, 04:59:16 AM »

Does anyone have any info on Kevin Hadel...I notice his name at the top of the screen on BOC?  Is he a brother or cousin to Justin Hadel?

KC is correct. There are Justin, Kevin, Bryan and Danny Hadel. Kevin is the only brother I am aware of that is considered a good guy and family man. They are cousins to Tia Johnson.   

The myspace page listed as "Inmate 44558" is Brian Hadel, who I believe is living in the South Padre Island area.

I cannot find where I read the South Padre part - so for now, I'm crossing it out - sorry.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #467 on: August 31, 2009, 08:55:42 AM »

Sassycat - I just checked and I cannot open it up either from SM.  Try this link - http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/08/18/christine-sheddy-casemurder-in-maryland-chapter-4/#more-2226

an angelic monkey

Thanks KC.   This link works for me!   
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: August 31, 2009, 09:17:25 AM »

Hello Monkeys!!!!
I cant wait for monday myself.  We appreciate all your words of encouragement.  You have made our lives easier with all your support and well wishes.  Blink has given me the honor  of a making HUGE announcement.  I am syked.   This weekend is going to be rough for me as well.  But I can promise you it will be well worth it.
Lynn

Just finished reading Chapter 6... and in putting everything together so far, I am just beside myself with the lack of action in the beginning from LE....I mean, come on, even a moron could deduce that Christine didn't "run away" !!

Anxiously awaiting the announcement by our dearest Lynn Smile
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: August 31, 2009, 09:23:59 AM »

Ah..can't wait until tomorrow.

Sassy..I grew up in Baltimore County ..in a big house on 10 acres of woodland.  It was a great childhood place.   Infact we still own it..although no one in our family lives there at present, due to a very upsetting situation where my Mom was held hostage in our home.  I no longer live in Maryland..but I still am a Marylander at heart.  Gotta love the blue crabs, the beach at OC and the mountains in Western Maryland. 
I'm sorry to hear about the horrible experience your mom went through.   I have a daughter that lives in the Baltimore area and I worry about her due to the high crime rate.   Her hubby works for the Baltimore County govt.   I grew up on the water in Southern Maryland.  It really is a pretty state, and the blue crabs are the best, especially with lots of Old Bay.   And the home grown tomatoes are wonderful, too.   OC is fun, we usually stay on Condo Row in North OC - away from the boardwalk.  Its a little quieter up in that area.    Making a trip over to Ski Liberty is always an adventure.    Although Maryland has its share of problems, its a pretty nice place to live for the most part.   Being a military family, we moved around quite a bit, but I always wanted to go home to Maryland.      an angelic monkey
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: August 31, 2009, 10:06:19 AM »

Chapter 6 was great! 

Now..I can't wait for Lynn's announcement today per her earlier post.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #471 on: August 31, 2009, 10:38:26 AM »

Chapter 6 was great! 

Now..I can't wait for Lynn's announcement today per her earlier post.

I'm still back on page 6 - reading to catch up -  but I hope someone in LE is going after these thugs.   I can't believe they thought Christine just left on her own - as a runaway.   
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #472 on: August 31, 2009, 10:44:41 AM »

I realize I'm talking to myself - surely someone will show up soon, lol.

If that burgundy car belongs to Joyce (I'm just guessing here), what was it doing there before or the same time Christine's family and friends would have been called? 

Maybe, I'm totally off here and just need to go to bed.

KC Jackie -- I am thinking the car belongs to Nevlyn, Domo's mother in law.  Not sure though.  I, too, am awaiting Lynn's announcement and have spent the weekend  theorizing what it could be.  Whatever it may be, I pray it is one step closer for her family to find the answers they have so zealously pursued. 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: August 31, 2009, 11:48:03 AM »

Pooky..I think in one of the comments Blink ID'd the burgundy car as Joyce's.

Notice that Nevlyn is there for two minutes around 5 PM..then leaves.  The flurry of phone calls start.  Nevlyn returns 3 hours later and then Joyce arrives.  I believe Nevlyn might have taken the boys to her house for that period of time while JR was calling everyone about Christine "leaving". (I also think it is now dusk and Christine's body is being disposed of by others as JR is making the calls.  He knows he has atleast 1.5 hours before anyone in Delaware can be at the farm. )

Then she returned with them right before Joyce is due to arrive to whisk them off to Delaware.   What I can't figure is why Nevlyn would help out her son-in-law..her daughter Erin was not even at the party as far as we know?   Why involve herself?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #474 on: August 31, 2009, 12:08:22 PM »

Notice that Nevlyn is there for two minutes around 5 PM..then leaves.  The flurry of phone calls start.  Nevlyn returns 3 hours later and then Joyce arrives.  I believe Nevlyn might have taken the boys to her house for that period of time while JR was calling everyone about Christine "leaving". (I also think it is now dusk and Christine's body is being disposed of by others as JR is making the calls.  He knows he has atleast 1.5 hours before anyone in Delaware can be at the farm. )

Then she returned with them right before Joyce is due to arrive to whisk them off to Delaware.   What I can't figure is why Nevlyn would help out her son-in-law..her daughter Erin was not even at the party as far as we know?   Why involve herself?

According to the surveillance stills - when you actually click on the pics themselves it shows the times at the bottom - the burgundy car was there earlier at 7:04 pm (along with other times as well) that is not listed in the timeline.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #475 on: August 31, 2009, 12:48:01 PM »

Thanks Gypsy DD and KC Jackie -- I missed that.  But I am confused -- it appears the burgandy car is there at 7:04 pm and there is a still of the what appears to be the same car at 10:36 pm -- The timeline says Joyce's car arrives at 8:50 pm.  and leaves at 9: 36 pm.   Is the time stamp off?  Or have I missed something?  Any ideas?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: August 31, 2009, 01:32:44 PM »

Wow..could the timestamp be off on the camera by a couple of hours?  Do you set those timestamps yourself.  Maybe they knew it was off......Blink where are you to help us here?

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: August 31, 2009, 02:32:48 PM »

I think you are right Pooky..I re-read Blink's comment ..the poster mentioned the burgandy car..but Blink did not ID it as Joyce's..she didn't ID the owner at all.

Now I am wondering if the burgundy car is Nevlyn's?  There to loan it to Domo..who leaves with her to take her home to Snow Hill or his house ..and then he returns to use the car throughout the afternoon and evening.  Now I am really stuck on who was using that burgundy car ..was it Domo? 

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: August 31, 2009, 02:47:17 PM »

Prayers for Christine's Mom and Family.  And I'm looking forward to her announcement today.   an angelic monkey

(Bringing over a comment from Blink.  To post #77):

"Burgundy car you see intermittedly is security. You can see very little of Joyce car in the timestamps but it is also burgundy. Keep in mind if you can detect the car from the image, there is witness accounts and security log that match this. This is also an important reason I think Christine is still on that farm. They would have had no warning if security decided to make a round, too risky.
B
"

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: August 31, 2009, 03:08:42 PM »

Yep..that was Blink answering me on BOC.

Here's another post on Nevlyn that is quite interesting.  The bold is Blink's reply. 

80. Comment by puhleez — August 31, 2009 @ 12:19 pm
Nevlyn’s ex-husband is the current Chief of police in Snow Hill. SHe was a teacher for many years in Worcester County, and a very good one. Nevlyn is Erin’s grandmother, not mother. Erin’s mother is Lois, who also works for the Board of Education. Known the family forever.

Erin refers to Nevlyn as her Mommy on her myspace, so I appreciate the correction. What do you think they are feeling about the situation now?
Fwiw, I am of the opinion that Nevlyn was told the same story everyone else was. I dont feel she was complicit in any way.
B

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.