March 28, 2024, 12:23:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385804 times)
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #520 on: September 03, 2009, 10:58:58 PM »

Levi did not have a car, he used his Mom's, thus the $10 charges to drive to Walmart (dont try to make sense of it)..

If I had a pic of Joyce, I would have posted it, not sure what you meant about it being a big deal unless I missed a post..

Travis Parsons was arrested in April and June 2009, one on Domestic Violence, the other originally assault, which appears to have been pled down, however, he has a VOP hearing 10/1/09.

Upon his arrest, he gave accounts of Christine that turned out to be false info, so the question is, why did he do that? How and with whom is he connected?

I'll say he really pled down..from assault and battery on two individuals and property destruction ..to just a fine for property destruction..that really burns my butt..it was okay for him to assualt to people, but not okay for him to destroy their peoperty?  It should have been the other way around.  I think this dude knows alot more....he also knows that someone is willing to go to bat for him and someone else would be very upset if he told what he knew about Christine.  Hope he gets in more trouble between now now and October...then maybe he'll get his story straight. 

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #521 on: September 03, 2009, 11:09:41 PM »

Hi Monkeys!  Sooooooo, do you think there is a firefighter connection?  I do~

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?id=100000145943226&ref=profile

Yes I do.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #522 on: September 04, 2009, 01:30:23 AM »

Why does Junior and Domo have 2 different last names?  Are they only have brothers?  I wonder when they got to know eachother? 

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 04, 2009, 12:32:53 PM »

Blink and Lynn,

Can you shed some light on the Nov 10th phone call and if Levi had been contacted to pick up Christine?  If so, when was he going to pick her up..what date?

Thanks Gypsy DD

That I know of, Christine spoke to Jennifer, her sis, and Q later that night on 11/10.. Jenn said Levi was a possible ride, but no clear plan for him to pick her up was imminent. We can't know if it was her intention to ask Levi to get her, but according to a myspace message from Levi to Christine, he tells her after she went missing that he wished he had picked them up when she said she did not like it there.. So from his perspective, she asked, he did not.

He had a surf shop chic in Salisbury at the time he was hiding from her for the second time, sigh.
B

Blink,

So both Levi and Steve had lady friends in Salisbury..which is why Steve wasn't at the farmhouse the entire time?  Which means Steve more then likely told Levi Christine was there at the farm and that she wanted to leave.  Levi is having too much fun with his new lady in Salisbury to give a hoot about Christine.  Is that accurate?

Second with all the fires at the farmhouse I am beginning to believe these fools were cooking meth....and it exploded on them numerous times.  A firefighter who was a customer of theirs may have wanted to keep that  quiet.  Also the person at the door after the fire...firefighter that had just met Christine..coming to see how clean up was going and when they would be back in business?

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #524 on: September 04, 2009, 03:54:22 PM »

I believe that Brian is on the left - not Justin.  Check out the following myspace link - be sure to read the blog and look at the pics.  Brian is "Inmate 44558".  Was it  Justin or Brian at the Farmhouse party?  According to her blog, as of November 16, 2007 he was in jail.

http://www.myspace.com/heartsbabygirl

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #525 on: September 04, 2009, 04:52:45 PM »

I believe that Brian is on the left - not Justin.  Check out the following myspace link - be sure to read the blog and look at the pics.  Brian is "Inmate 44558".  Was it  Justin or Brian at the Farmhouse party?  According to her blog, as of November 16, 2007 he was in jail.

Hmmmmm?  Interesting!! 
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #526 on: September 04, 2009, 07:30:38 PM »

On Crystal's myspace it says Crystal and Bryan.  So is Justin the babydaddy, but his brother Bryan is the man in her life?   

Cumberland MD is in Western Md...a long way from the Eastern Shore where the farmhouse is.   I think Justin was there, he is Crystal's past babydaddy..and his brother is her boyfriend at the time.

Blink can you or one of your researchers comment please.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #527 on: September 05, 2009, 07:11:47 AM »

Hmmmmm?  Interesting!! 

Justin was at the party.  Is it possible that Justin uses Brian's myspace as well?
B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: September 05, 2009, 11:42:36 AM »

Hmmmmm?  Interesting!! 

Justin was at the party.  Is it possible that Justin uses Brian's myspace as well?
B

This is my take on it.  I believe she is married to brother Brian and he is the one who was in jail.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #529 on: September 05, 2009, 12:46:53 PM »

Yes Klaas - but these pictures show Brian too but back in 2006.  They were all at O.C.  (I assume Ocean City?) This is when that picture was taken and Brian was younger and thinner.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #530 on: September 05, 2009, 01:51:46 PM »

Yes Klaas - but these pictures show Brian too but back in 2006.  They were all at O.C.  (I assume Ocean City?) This is when that picture was taken and Brian was younger and thinner.

I am not sure my post makes sense so let me clarify it.

The picture posted by Blink says that Justin was on left.  I believe this picture is from O.C. in 2006.  After looking at the pictures on his wife's myspace, Brian looks just like the one on the left - in 2006.  Then Brian does gain weight and looks like the one on the right now but these pictures were taken in 2006 and the crime was in 2007.

I believe Justin was at the party, no doubt on that.  I am just wondering if that is him on the left???  I guess it doesn't really matter.   
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #531 on: September 05, 2009, 04:12:58 PM »

The picture posted by Blink says that Justin was on left.  I believe this picture is from O.C. in 2006.  After looking at the pictures on his wife's myspace, Brian looks just like the one on the left - in 2006.  Then Brian does gain weight and looks like the one on the right now but these pictures were taken in 2006 and the crime was in 2007.

I believe Justin was at the party, no doubt on that.  I am just wondering if that is him on the left???  I guess it doesn't really matter.   

Thanks, MT - this is what I was trying to say.

I think someone posted in the comment section at Blinks that "Inmate 44558" was Justin - and I found the above info and belived "Inmate" to be Brian - just trying to figure it out.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: September 05, 2009, 08:06:55 PM »

I think someone posted in the comment section at Blinks that "Inmate 44558" was Justin - and I found the above info and belived "Inmate" to be Brian - just trying to figure it out.

I agree with all this.  Klaasend thanks for the clarification.  Justin is Crystal's babydaddy..but his brother Brian is "Inmate 44558"  and her boyfriend or husband in November 2007 when she visits Brian in prison.  She talks on her website about saying she is his wife when she visits him around Thanksgiving.  In many Jails you have to be a wife or family member to get certain visitation rights....so they may be married or just lovers..definitely in November 07 she was not with Justin..she was in love with his brother Brian.

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #533 on: September 05, 2009, 10:17:13 PM »

I agree with all this.  Klaasend thanks for the clarification.  Justin is Crystal's babydaddy..but his brother Brian is "Inmate 44558"  and her boyfriend or husband in November 2007 when she visits Brian in prison.  She talks on her website about saying she is his wife when she visits him around Thanksgiving.  In many Jails you have to be a wife or family member to get certain visitation rights....so they may be married or just lovers..definitely in November 07 she was not with Justin..she was in love with his brother Brian.

Gypsy DD - I am not seeing that at all.

Per Blink -Crystal had a baby with Charles Timothy Johnson and is with Justin -  This Myspace is Crystal with Brian Hadel.  Are there 2 Crystal's, are the pictures wrong, or did Crystal trade Justin in for Brian??  I am so confused. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #534 on: September 06, 2009, 03:55:19 AM »

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: September 06, 2009, 08:30:54 AM »

Lordy you Monks have been busy.

I am trying to get clarification on this as we speak. May take a while, I hear this crew got some visits last week and  is not so chatty.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 06, 2009, 12:06:25 PM »

Gypsy DD - I am not seeing that at all.

Per Blink -Crystal had a baby with Charles Timothy Johnson and is with Justin -  This Myspace is Crystal with Brian Hadel.  Are there 2 Crystal's, are the pictures wrong, or did Crystal trade Justin in for Brian??  I am so confused. 

MyTime. You are right ..There are not two Crystals. 

Crystal's babydaddy is Charles Timothy Johnson, Tia's brother.

I think Brian is the lover husband of Crystal and in November he is incarcerated.  Brian is Justin's brother who is at the farmhouse on Nov12th.  Justin abd Brian are cousins of JR.

What is fascinating is these people are screwing around on each other and having babys within this group....married to someone else or not.  What also is fascinating is the fact they probably assumed although Christine was Levi's girlfriend she would screw around with them too?  And Christine doesn't seem like that type of girl.  So between the drugs and alcohol, and Christine's refusal to play spin the bed with them...she ended up murdered? 

Does tht seem about right?  I don't think Crystal was with Justin..I think she was with his brother Brian..and they apparently lived at the time in Cumberland Maryland and Brian was in jail.   

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #537 on: September 07, 2009, 12:46:09 PM »

Lordy you Monks have been busy.

I am trying to get clarification on this as we speak. May take a while, I hear this crew got some visits last week and  is not so chatty.

I hope they are skeered!
CandiceMonkey
Scared Monkey

Protect each other. We can all make a difference.

« Reply #538 on: September 07, 2009, 04:19:54 PM »

Monkeys are definitely shaking some trees in Pocomoke! Keep it up guys.   

"Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent." ~ Jonathan Swift
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: September 08, 2009, 01:42:14 AM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/06/christine-sheddy-case-did-arson-play-a-role-in-her-murder/

Christine Sheddy Case: Did Arson Play A Role In Her murder ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.