March 28, 2024, 09:37:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385788 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #560 on: September 10, 2009, 01:33:03 PM »

I think this one in Black & White is easier to look at;  What do you monkeys think?

I don't know???  I still wanting to know about the teeth??
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #561 on: September 10, 2009, 01:38:12 PM »

I think this one in Black & White is easier to look at;  What do you monkeys think?

How do we find out about the teeth?   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #562 on: September 10, 2009, 02:32:32 PM »

Blink - is this the same skull you discussed on Scaredmonkeys Radio with Dana? 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #563 on: September 10, 2009, 03:06:41 PM »

Blink - is this the same skull you discussed on Scaredmonkeys Radio with Dana? 

Well, I am going to answer my own question. LOL

This is not the same the skull.  I just relistened to Blink on SM's Radio and Blink clearly says that a "portion" of a skull was found on Assateague Island. 

Blink - do you know who is testing this skull and when the results will be in?
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #564 on: September 10, 2009, 09:57:15 PM »

I am so confused right now    

I'm going to sit back and patiently wait for the chapter of when Christine is finally brought home   an angelic monkey 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: September 10, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »

I am so confused right now    

I'm going to sit back and patiently wait for the chapter of when Christine is finally brought home   an angelic monkey 

Hoping to clear that up Dear Leroy....

The skull found in March or "Jane Doe" does not Belong to Christine. To my knowledge, the id of the woman has not been determined, but according to Det. Tina Becker, assigned to the case, this is not Christine.

The portion of the skull found last November, is being tested for DNA, and could not be matched against Christine's dental records.

That information was discovered when a reporter called a detective in this case, and then called McDermott. They asked him when the results would be in. McDermott said he did not want that information out. However, it had already been shared with Christine's mom in preperation for an article, so while I have never seen any reporting on the "find", I am told it is in the "queue" for testing.
CandiceMonkey
Scared Monkey

Protect each other. We can all make a difference.

« Reply #566 on: September 10, 2009, 11:09:13 PM »

Just swinging in to say that you monkeys do excellent work. You keep plugging and don't stop - this case is getting more and more jaw-dropping by the day. So much information that is making me thank the heavens for my "normal" little town.

Wrap your tails tight around the branches, it's fixin' to get stormy.

Go monkeys!   

"Power is no blessing in itself, except when it is used to protect the innocent." ~ Jonathan Swift
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #567 on: September 13, 2009, 01:06:40 AM »

I have not really been involved in this case, but, the similarities are amazing.  The eyebrows would have to be a good guess, so if you thin them out a bit.  The nose lips and bone structure are so strangely alike.  JMO
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #568 on: September 13, 2009, 02:20:19 AM »

I have not really been involved in this case, but, the similarities are amazing.  The eyebrows would have to be a good guess, so if you thin them out a bit.  The nose lips and bone structure are so strangely alike.  JMO

That's what I thought. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: September 14, 2009, 12:52:57 AM »

Ok, this may be irrelevant but I thought I do some changes to the sketch.  Darker hair, thinner brows, thinner face. 
Just for the heck of it.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: September 14, 2009, 12:56:12 AM »

Ok, this may be irrelevant but I thought I do some changes to the sketch.  Darker hair, thinner brows, thinner face. 
Just for the heck of it.

Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: September 14, 2009, 02:31:32 PM »

Just for the heck of it.

Wow...
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #572 on: September 14, 2009, 10:47:46 PM »

Anything new regarding Christine?  Any idea when the search will take place?
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: September 15, 2009, 03:23:11 AM »

I read the Blink on Crime blog the other day, and in the comment section was info relating to Fab's car.  The poster stated it wasn't her car per Dr. Stassen.  With that in mind, why would they e-scrub Fab's records? 

I'm soo confused.
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #574 on: September 15, 2009, 06:37:37 AM »

Good morning KC -- I have been reading at BOC and the Tat.  I don't know anything new other than a few jerks have come here, there and at BOC's site and they appear to be posting as multiple people (one friend and one foe).  Don't get it.  For goodness sake, this is a missing person's forum where people care about what happens to the missing and their families.  Christine's family in particular has had to endure more than a lot of families. 

We are praying for Christine's family and that Christine is soon found and back in Delaware where she belongs. 

PS -- Can anyone tell me what Candice is talking about in Comment 234 of the most recent article.  I have no clue and feel not so smart.   

christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #575 on: September 15, 2009, 08:35:33 AM »

Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile.  As you probably know we have been fighting a war on the tattler.  Everyone has a right to thier opinion, however alot of people are trying to take the focus off of what's important.  I wish I knew what to say to them.   It will all come out in the wash I suppose.  Thanks monkey's for you support.  It means alot.
Lynn 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #576 on: September 15, 2009, 09:48:21 AM »

Good morning KC -- I have been reading at BOC and the Tat.  I don't know anything new other than a few jerks have come here, there and at BOC's site and they appear to be posting as multiple people (one friend and one foe).  Don't get it.  For goodness sake, this is a missing person's forum where people care about what happens to the missing and their families.  Christine's family in particular has had to endure more than a lot of families. 

We are praying for Christine's family and that Christine is soon found and back in Delaware where she belongs. 

PS -- Can anyone tell me what Candice is talking about in Comment 234 of the most recent article.  I have no clue and feel not so smart.   

I don't understand comment 234 or a lot of others.  I have decided to just stay here at SM and wait for any news or comments.  All the other sites are fighting with each other - it's crazy!  I bet most of them don't remember who or why they started fighting with in the first place.

Every site is moderated, yet they allow a lot of the negative/bashing posts through.  If each site would only let post that actually pertain to Christine through - we might get somewhere.

KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #577 on: September 15, 2009, 09:51:04 AM »

Sorry I haven't posted here in awhile.  As you probably know we have been fighting a war on the tattler.  Everyone has a right to thier opinion, however alot of people are trying to take the focus off of what's important.  I wish I knew what to say to them.   It will all come out in the wash I suppose.  Thanks monkey's for you support.  It means alot.
Lynn 

an angelic monkey Prayers for your family and Q too, hope Christine is found soon.
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: September 15, 2009, 01:43:37 PM »

hello monkeys.

just to let you know, my blog is not moderated...

also I am the person that they 'think' is using multiple user names.. I know y'all do not know me, but I can assure I have never used multiple s/n's on any site.

I have kept in contact with a couple of the monkeys and I think they can vouch for my integrity or a least I hope they will.

I'm really sorry that all this drama has found it's way on this subject, it was never meant to be.

All I ask is that you keep an eye on all the sites until the real truth is uncovered. I think, no.. I know you will be astonished in the end.

again my apologizes if some of this is bleeding over here to the monkeys.

EDIT:  There are alot of Monkeys and every once in a while they get banned.  Saying you have kept in touch with a "couple monkeys" means zero to me.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2009, 09:47:45 PM by klaasend » Logged
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: September 15, 2009, 05:13:45 PM »

hello monkeys.

just to let you know, my blog is not moderated...

also I am the person that they 'think' is using multiple user names.. I know y'all do not know me, but I can assure I have never used multiple s/n's on any site.

I have kept in contact with a couple of the monkeys and I think they can vouch for my integrity or a least I hope they will.

I'm really sorry that all this drama has found it's way on this subject, it was never meant to be.

All I ask is that you keep an eye on all the sites until the real truth is uncovered. I think, no.. I know you will be astonished in the end.

again my apologizes if some of this is bleeding over here to the monkeys.

Public Eye..aren't you Tom from the PUBLIC EYE BLOG?  Don't you have Tricia G, owner of the infamous Websleuths posting there and as a contributor to your Blog..along with a huge list of anonymous people? 

And it looks like you didn't start to get any comments on your site until you allowed the Blink bashing and for Tricia to write a contributing piece for you ?

I have to say that in light of what I have seen on your blog and the comments..it appears no one there is interested in finding Christine.  It appears they are either blasting Blink or posting about themselves..Tricia always was a self serving b*tch.

I won't be reading anymore of your comments here, on your blog or any other for that matter.  I've seen your posts as Homegrown and Xtraham..as well as these.

You are outed Dude....

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.