March 28, 2024, 07:24:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385840 times)
Public Eye
Scared Monkey

« Reply #580 on: September 15, 2009, 05:30:06 PM »

hello monkeys.

just to let you know, my blog is not moderated...

also I am the person that they 'think' is using multiple user names.. I know y'all do not know me, but I can assure I have never used multiple s/n's on any site.

I have kept in contact with a couple of the monkeys and I think they can vouch for my integrity or a least I hope they will.

I'm really sorry that all this drama has found it's way on this subject, it was never meant to be.

All I ask is that you keep an eye on all the sites until the real truth is uncovered. I think, no.. I know you will be astonished in the end.

again my apologizes if some of this is bleeding over here to the monkeys.

Public Eye..aren't you Tom from the PUBLIC EYE BLOG?  Don't you have Tricia G, owner of the infamous Websleuths posting there and as a contributor to your Blog..along with a huge list of anonymous people? 

And it looks like you didn't start to get any comments on your site until you allowed the Blink bashing and for Tricia to write a contributing piece for you ?

I have to say that in light of what I have seen on your blog and the comments..it appears no one there is interested in finding Christine.  It appears they are either blasting Blink or posting about themselves..Tricia always was a self serving b*tch.

I won't be reading anymore of your comments here, on your blog or any other for that matter.  I've seen your posts as Homegrown and Xtraham..as well as these.

You are outed Dude....
sorry you feel that way DD, but I can assure you I am NOT homegrown, homegrown is a local here in town, but he's not me and I'm not him.

I do not care about hits to a blog site and I do not make those folks post...

again I'm sorry you feel that way about me because I really do my best to help and I still am, now more than ever.

I have never liked to be disliked I reckon no one does...
I wont trash-up your board with my presents any longer as not to take any attention away from Christine.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #581 on: September 15, 2009, 06:25:47 PM »

I was really hoping this thread stayed out of all the fighting.  I am shocked to read many things posted at many sites.

Blink represents SM and I am disappointed to read comments by her posters, for example - calling the people of Pocomoke "hillbilly inbreeds."  Those kinds of post are not a positive reflection on SM, imo.

I am still trying to figure how all of this is helping to find Christine?   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #582 on: September 15, 2009, 06:26:18 PM »

Let's be clear..this isn't my forum.  I never used the word trash in relation to anyone....people are not disposable.  You are more then welcome to post your thoughts here like anyone else.  I just won't be reading them.

This is a wonderful place where people are caring.  They care about finding Christine and bringing her home to her family to rest.  For her family to be able to look in her son's eyes and say she didn't run away from them, she didn't leave them.
She was a  victim.

Just saying, it's your blog..you have a right to post what you want there, allow anyone you care to to post there....

But if you care about Christine and her family then you know that what has been written at your site hasn't helped them ..it only clouds the issues.   There are more posts there that have nothing to do with finding Christine as much as they have to do with comments that can only hurt..not help this investigation.

If you really want to help find Christine then stop the nonsensical posters on your site.  Write an article that you don't want this kind of abusive discussion on your site....and write an article in total support of Christine and her family and the avenues they must go down, bravely I might add, to find Christine and bring her home.  Ask your readers for any help they can give.  It's your blog..your the one with the power of the pen..mightier then a sword and all that.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #583 on: September 15, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »

I was really hoping this thread stayed out of all the fighting.  I am shocked to read many things posted at many sites.

Blink represents SM and I am disappointed to read comments by her posters, for example - calling the people of Pocomoke "hillbilly inbreeds."  Those kinds of post are not a positive reflection on SM, imo.

I am still trying to figure how all of this is helping to find Christine?   

Your right Mytime it isn't helping to find Christine in anyway.  I have said too much and will say no more on the subject. 

Apologies too everyone.

an angelic monkey         

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #584 on: September 15, 2009, 06:37:18 PM »

This was to Public Eye..not to anyone else here..I didn't want MYTIME to think I was posting this to her.  Again sorry..

Let's be clear..this isn't my forum.  I never used the word trash in relation to anyone....people are not disposable.  You are more then welcome to post your thoughts here like anyone else.  I just won't be reading them.

This is a wonderful place where people are caring.  They care about finding Christine and bringing her home to her family to rest.  For her family to be able to look in her son's eyes and say she didn't run away from them, she didn't leave them.
She was a  victim.

Just saying, it's your blog..you have a right to post what you want there, allow anyone you care to to post there....

But if you care about Christine and her family then you know that what has been written at your site hasn't helped them ..it only clouds the issues.   There are more posts there that have nothing to do with finding Christine as much as they have to do with comments that can only hurt..not help this investigation.

If you really want to help find Christine then stop the nonsensical posters on your site.  Write an article that you don't want this kind of abusive discussion on your site....and write an article in total support of Christine and her family and the avenues they must go down, bravely I might add, to find Christine and bring her home.  Ask your readers for any help they can give.  It's your blog..your the one with the power of the pen..mightier then a sword and all that.

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #585 on: September 15, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »

Gypsy DD -- don't you feel bad for one minute -- this is our place to comfort each other in our efforts to help find answers.  Momma cub came out as she should -- I posted over at the Tat that I could not believe the lack of humanity that some have shown Christine's family, her or her friends.  I cannot fathom how anyone can say and do some of the things that have been said or done in this case alone.  I agree with you 100%.  Having a website that allows anyone to spew some of the garbage that has been spewed is just not above board to me.  MOO. 

We are united!  All of us here at SM in support of Lynn, Christine's dad, her sister, her children, her friends and Blink and all of those on her team.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: September 15, 2009, 09:51:00 PM »

Public Eye has been banned from SM.  Any friend of Tricia is no friend of mine.

Tricia banned me from WS after being a member since March/April 2005.  Tricia also defended Windchime for months before the truth came out. 

This is about finding justice for Christine, not about vendetta's that Tricia may have.
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: September 15, 2009, 10:03:43 PM »

Anything new regarding Christine?  Any idea when the search will take place?

Good morning KC -- I have been reading at BOC and the Tat.  I don't know anything new other than a few jerks have come here, there and at BOC's site and they appear to be posting as multiple people (one friend and one foe).  Don't get it.  For goodness sake, this is a missing person's forum where people care about what happens to the missing and their families.  Christine's family in particular has had to endure more than a lot of families. 

We are praying for Christine's family and that Christine is soon found and back in Delaware where she belongs. 

PS -- Can anyone tell me what Candice is talking about in Comment 234 of the most recent article.  I have no clue and feel not so smart.   

I don't understand comment 234 or a lot of others.  I have decided to just stay here at SM and wait for any news or comments.  All the other sites are fighting with each other - it's crazy!  I bet most of them don't remember who or why they started fighting with in the first place.

Every site is moderated, yet they allow a lot of the negative/bashing posts through.  If each site would only let post that actually pertain to Christine through - we might get somewhere.

KC, not every site is moderated. However, I think the tattler site and blink site both are. I agree that sometimes we let posts  stand even though they are negative because we want to be fair to both sides. I agree with you it can be distracting, and in this case, has gotten way out of hand. I agree with you 100% it does nothing to progress Christine's case or support her family in any way. What it does is exactly what you said. Your kind and compassionate enough to care and want news, and because of the side show, it gives you pause. That is not what we want and your input is well received.

Thank You
B
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #588 on: September 15, 2009, 10:11:01 PM »

Tricia banned me from WS after being a member since March/April 2005.  Tricia also defended Windchime for months before the truth came out. 

This is about finding justice for Christine, not about vendetta's that Tricia may have.

Thank you Klaas.   
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: September 15, 2009, 11:11:53 PM »

Thank you Klaasend.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #590 on: September 15, 2009, 11:14:11 PM »

Gypsy DD -- don't you feel bad for one minute -- this is our place to comfort each other in our efforts to help find answers.  Momma cub came out as she should -- I posted over at the Tat that I could not believe the lack of humanity that some have shown Christine's family, her or her friends.  I cannot fathom how anyone can say and do some of the things that have been said or done in this case alone.  I agree with you 100%.  Having a website that allows anyone to spew some of the garbage that has been spewed is just not above board to me.  MOO. 

We are united!  All of us here at SM in support of Lynn, Christine's dad, her sister, her children, her friends and Blink and all of those on her team.   

Thank you Pooky

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #591 on: September 16, 2009, 12:04:52 AM »

Thank you Klaasend.

DD, your a bumbershoot in the storm my friend. Deja Vu?

Mytime- I agree, and has been corrected. Pales in comparison to the mess that some are participating in elsewhere, but none the less, I agree we are the standard!

Anyone have any thoughts on the fires and the connection to the landfill "scandal"?
B
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: September 16, 2009, 12:10:20 AM »

Thank you Klaasend.

Mytime- I agree, and has been corrected. Pales in comparison to the mess that some are participating in elsewhere, but none the less, I agree we are the standard!

Anyone have any thoughts on the fires and the connection to the landfill "scandal"?
B

Blink, which landfill scandal, the one in Wicomico County or Worcester County? or both?
I was surprised that so much of the tattler stuff was discussed, etc. as the reputation of that site is a trash and bash.  Yet I also understand, information can be gleaned from lots of different places.  I was glad to see Public Eye is no longer going to post here.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #593 on: September 17, 2009, 12:11:44 AM »

Thank you Klaasend.

B

Blink, which landfill scandal, the one in Wicomico County or Worcester County? or both?
I was surprised that so much of the tattler stuff was discussed, etc. as the reputation of that site is a trash and bash.  Yet I also understand, information can be gleaned from lots of different places.  I was glad to see Public Eye is no longer going to post here.

Great to see you Sister!

Worcester Cty. I cant post the link and it is copyrighted. In short, diesel fuel was being lifted from the landfill.
Fuel , fires, hello ??
B
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #594 on: September 17, 2009, 12:51:43 AM »

Can't lay my mitts on the one in Worcester County.  Got plenty info on the one in Wicomico County.  Give me a hint?

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #595 on: September 17, 2009, 05:51:48 AM »

I found this post at Blink's and it gave me encouragement -- isn't this all its about?

Comment by Shelly — September 15, 2009 @ 4:25 pm
Fellow Blinkers,

I want you all to please read this. And know beforehand that Blink has no idea what I am going to write.

Someone came to Second Life looking for Blink. It was a terrified mother who was at wit’s end trying to get someone to help her find her son who had been missing for 30 days. She thought by coming to Second Life she could find Blink and talk to her about how she could get help in finding her missing son. She read at Blink’s site and thought Blink would be there at Second Life.

The young man had left his parent’s home heading for his first semester. He left driving a small rented U-haul. He had decided to stop by to visit a friend on his way and Mom spoke with him 2 hours before he was to reach the friends place. When Mom did not hear from him she began frantically calling his cell and the friend. When told that he never showed up, she began calling the law enforcement.

Basically the law enforcement told her he was an adult and they would keep her abreast of anything that happened. He did not show up at college. The U-Haul was not returned.

THIRTY days later this mother was so desperate and had no idea where or whom to turn to for help…she searched for Blink.

Finally we realized why this poor woman was trying to find Blink. She could hear us talking as we, who had microphones talked with her, and others typed. The words she typed thanking God she finally had someone to listen and talk to her was humbling. The chills we all felt as tears streamed down from our eyes was absolutely numbing.

As we read her words we all wondered how in God’s name could we help her. I am going to classify it as when a code happens in a hospital. The adrenaline kicked in and some wonderful Blinker’s together helped this woman and her husband by offering our thoughts and guidance.

A plan of action was formed and we Blinker’s kept praying as the day’s passed and we had no news. We feared the worse for this wonderful mother who was so desperately searching for her missing son.

Blink, Angela, fellow Blinkers, as I write this I have chills. Almost a week later Mom came online. She gave the keyboard to her son who wrote he had never been so glad to look into his mother’s eyes when they finally got to him. Yes, he was in harm’s way. He was being abused, his money was taken, the u-haul was hidden. He was so thankful for our guidance in helping his parents get to him. The depth of gratitude from this traumatized family was palpable and from the heart.

Mom took our advise and took the trip down to get him started at college and will stay with him. She was given contact numbers to reach to find a place to stay and took our advise to stay a while.

Blink, if you ever doubt the outreach your efforts have to help others, don’t doubt ever. Because of you a young bright man is in his first week at college. He is out of harm’s way now and you would be proud of us Blinkers you spawned. I can only imagine how many requests you get for assistance and, you have to be one kindhearted, focused person.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/09/cayleecasey-case-dominic-casey-takes-stand-in-zenaida-gonzalez-case/#comments
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #596 on: September 17, 2009, 11:06:21 AM »

Can't lay my mitts on the one in Worcester County.  Got plenty info on the one in Wicomico County.  Give me a hint?

Me too, Sister..I can't find anything about the Worcester landfill, plenty on the Wicomoico one with arrests there.

Blink we need a bigger hint.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: September 17, 2009, 11:30:10 AM »

Me too, Sister..I can't find anything about the Worcester landfill, plenty on the Wicomoico one with arrests there.

Blink we need a bigger hint.

Good Lord, I got that backwords. Wicomoico is correct!! My apologies. Have you read the comments at the bottom of that article I am assuming you found?
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: September 17, 2009, 02:33:16 PM »

http://www.delmarvanow.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=2009909170320

Info in this current article about the Deputy Fire Marshall of Worcester Co indictment in the arguement were he got shot.

As far as the WICOMICO LANDFILL incident..that County seems to have lots of graft and corruption problems.  I know many of the comments on the articles about the theft at the landfill said they thought the  co fire dept was being given too much money with little accountability to anyone.

Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: September 17, 2009, 05:22:27 PM »

http://www.wboc.com/Global/story.asp?S=7891972
Three Wicomico County Employees Face Theft Charges
02/19/2008 9:48 AM ET; Updated 02/20/2008 1:14 PM ET

SALISBURY, Md.- The Wicomico County Sheriff's Office says five people, including three county employees, are facing theft scheme and theft conspiracy charges.

Sheriff Mike Lewis said the suspects are accused of stealing at least $200,000 worth of diesel fuel, 65 large truck tires, 55 barrels of motor oil and antifreeze cases from the county landfill on Brick Kiln Road in Salisbury.

On Tueday, investigators searched the Lewis Construction Company on Forest Grove Road in Parsonsburg. According to the sheriff, police brought in three dump trucks to remove allegedly stolen property from a warehouse located in back of the company. The sheriff also said police were searching the landfill for clues.

Police say that so far, three of the five have been formally arrested and charged with theft scheme and theft conspiracy.  Those include Kenneth Leo Townsend, of Salisbury, the county's landfill supervisor and 18-year county employee; Paul E. Tomaszewski, of Delmar, Md., who is also a county employee; and Ray Allen Lewis, of Parsonsburg, who owns the Lewis Construction Company.

Sheriff Lewis called Ray Lewis- of no relation- the "mastermind" of the operation.

According to the sheriff, the thefts took place between Jan. 1, 2007 and Feb. 19, 2008. He first heard about the alleged crimes about three months ago when someone showed up at his house.

The break in the investigation happened Monday night when Sheriff Lewis stopped a box truck for two equipment violations, including a cut-off mud flap on Forest Grove Road in Parsonsburg. Sheriff Lewis said the truck was registered to Lewis Sand & Gravel, LLC, a business owned by Ray Lewis. He smelled diesel fuel coming from the truck and inside found five fuel tanks.

"It was specially equipped for stealing fuel," the sheriff said. "They would simply pump the diesel fuel out of one location at the county landfill directly into the back of a six-wheel box truck."

According to court documents, suspect Ray Lewis and one of his construction employees stole fuel from the county landfill three to four times a week during the past year. Court documents show that the employee stated that on most occasions 300 gallons of fuel were taken but there were times when as much as 500 gallons were taken in one trip.

The employee told police he would be paid $60 per load of fuel in an overtime check issued to him from Ray Lewis, court documents show.

According to court documents, Townsend, the county's landfill supervisor, allowed the employee and Ray Lewis to steal the fuel and other items from the landfill and that Townsend even assisted the employee load the truck tires into the truck to steal.

Investigators also questioned Tomaszewski who works at the county landfill. According to court documents, Tomaszewski admitted to the thefts and was paid $300 by Ray Lewis each time fuel or other items were stolen.

At a Tuesday afternoon press conference, Wicomico County State's Attorney Davis Ruark said he plans to go to the grand jury next week for indictments.  He said the group also stole the public's trust.

"We're dealing with tax dollars," Ruark said. "I know all of us are very, very concerned that our tax dollars go to good use."

Wicomico County Executive Rick Pollitt said an audit of the landfill will be undertaken and there will be changes in accounting for their inventory.

"It hurts deeply and once your trust is shattered, it takes an awful lot to get it back," Pollitt said. "So we're very concerned.

Pollitt said the employees that were arrested are now suspended without pay. The allegedly stolen materials have since been returned to the county. 

All three suspects are now free after a District Court commissioner released them on their own recognizance.

Meantime, the Wicomico Bureau of Investigation is asking anyone with additional information about this case to call the WBI at (410) 548-4898 or Crime Solvers at (410) 548-1776.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.