March 28, 2024, 12:50:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christine Sheddy Discussion #1 (Remains Found 2/19/10)  (Read 385806 times)
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #620 on: September 19, 2009, 08:07:15 PM »

Good morning Monkeys

First - Thank You Klaasend for my pic.

Second - Stephanie of the Tattler has an article on the tat about Joe Cline, author of the book "A Grain of Salt". I was wondering if some of you could provide some insight for her?

Third - I sent an e-mail to Stephanie this morning. I then forwarded it on to blink. They both know what I am up to. I do not wish anything about this to be seen on any of these sites for now. "Other Eyes" are also "watching" (Hey, I'm military minded, classified info, tippity top secret and all that). Really sorry to keep you guys in the dark, really. If I get where I need to be, all involved will understand (I hope). If anyone figures out what it is, please - mums the word. I will keep blink and Stephanie posted.

Fourth - For 2 years I have watched Lynn and family get insulted, slapped in the face, spit on, and bashed while I sat quietly in the background and watched - all at the expense of our daughters reputation. For years I always thought there was nothing worse than a mad mom trying to find a missing child. I was wrong, there is one thing worse ... A Pissed off Pop trying to find his ONLY CHILD (daddy's girl). I am that pop and Christine was that girl. And I'm tired of sitting. No more silence. No more gloves. I seek the jugular.

Please be patient and don't be suprised if it takes awhile. Godspeed to all.

Thanks guys
Seashed

Seashed, again welcome.  Before this post, when I saw your avatar this morning and I wondered if you are/were an astrouant.  What a beautiful picture.
I am not the best researcher, I am a dedicated prayer warrior.  My daily prayers will now include you as they have included all of your daughter's family and friends -- plus the awesome Blink Team!
Blessings.

Seashed
Scared Monkey

« Reply #621 on: September 20, 2009, 02:27:13 AM »

Sister,
No, I was not an astronaut. Not that I wouldn't have liked to have been an astronaut. Actually, space is more of a hobby. My pic is titled "The Heart and Soul Nebula" I thought it fit for Christine. One of my favorite sites is called Astronomy Picture of the Day. NASA posts a new picture everyday of stars, clusters, nebulas and science phenomona from the earth, to the farthest reaches of the universe.

I have been called a space cadet though....does that count ???
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #622 on: September 20, 2009, 01:24:12 PM »

Sister,
No, I was not an astronaut. Not that I wouldn't have liked to have been an astronaut. Actually, space is more of a hobby. My pic is titled "The Heart and Soul Nebula" I thought it fit for Christine. One of my favorite sites is called Astronomy Picture of the Day. NASA posts a new picture everyday of stars, clusters, nebulas and science phenomona from the earth, to the farthest reaches of the universe.

Seashed, I have often said if I had my life to live over I would be an astronaut.  I love the night sky too.  My dad taught me about the stars and I just love to look up.  Your pic is perfect.
Didn't know about the NASA site, how wonderful!
I've been called a space cadet and I know sometimes I am spacey -- so from where I'm sitting, yes it counts.
Prayers to you and your family.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #623 on: September 20, 2009, 04:05:21 PM »

Sister,

It counts and so do you!  Welcome!

Enough "space" taken up by me.  Prayers for Christine's family, especially the little ones.  I so want this solved for them, it breaks my heart to think about what they go through as a result of .........?  Let's fill in the blanks!

I have been reading everything I can since Christine and her case (that word is so cold, sorry) came to light here.

God bless!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #624 on: September 22, 2009, 02:45:18 AM »

Please light a candle that Christine will be found and brought home.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMS

I believe in miracles!
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #625 on: September 22, 2009, 09:11:28 AM »

Please light a candle that Christine will be found and brought home.

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMS

Hi Bearly, Thank You for bringing the link over. I pray that Christine will be found soon.  an angelic monkey

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #626 on: September 23, 2009, 10:33:26 AM »

Hi Blink!  What's the latest?

I believe in miracles!
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #627 on: September 23, 2009, 10:34:31 AM »

At the risk of sounding snark, 1 for 12, or 17, depending on who you talk to - Apparently Hawkins County TN takes this behavior seriously.

Christine Sheddy Case: Clarence Jackson Arrested For ARSON- In Tennessee

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/23/christine-sheddy-case-clarence-jackson-arrested-for-arson-in-tennessee/
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #628 on: September 23, 2009, 10:38:41 AM »

lol, Bearly, great timing. The latest is JR Jackson has been arrested for aggravated burglary and arson. What did that take in that jurisdiction? First fire, an arrest. I am of the belief it is very possible if he had been arrested for arson in Pocomoke City at the onset of those fires on the farm, Christine Sheddy would be alive today. This news is bittersweet for her family, sadly.

However, we are hopeful as was always intended, this will progress the ongoing case of her murder in Pocomoke City, MD.
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #629 on: September 23, 2009, 10:48:49 AM »

once a pyro always a pyro.  Imagine...numerous fires in Pocomoke...no arrest.    One shower curtain up in flames....ahole behind bars.   
MonkeyinSC
Scared Monkey

« Reply #630 on: September 23, 2009, 10:59:38 AM »

once a pyro always a pyro.  Imagine...numerous fires in Pocomoke...no arrest.    One shower curtain up in flames....ahole behind bars.   

Prayers for you and your family, Christinesmom.
As Blink said, this is bittersweet news, but I am glad for it just the same. Karma is finding it's way into the lives of these criminals. It will only be a short time before they are held accountable.. and before sweet Christine finally comes home. 
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #631 on: September 23, 2009, 11:31:14 AM »

Hawkins man accused of breaking into home, setting shower curtain on fire

By Jeff Bobo
Published September 16th, 2009

ROGERSVILLE — A Hawkins County man accused of breaking into his girlfriend’s former house and setting the shower curtain on fire was charged Tuesday with aggravated burglary and arson.

According to reports, the girlfriend of Clarence Jackson, 35, 176 Bass Lane, Rogersville, was recently evicted from a residence at 166 E. Madeline Lane.

The new occupant of the residence was in the process of moving but hadn’t moved anything into the house Tuesday when she received a call from a witness informing her that the house had just been broken into.

When the new occupant arrived, she found that a French door at the rear of the house had been broken with a rock, and a shower curtain in the bathroom had been set on fire.

Although the shower curtain burned up, the fire extinguished itself before spreading.

The witness reportedly recognized Jackson as the person who had arrived at the residence.

The witness told police that Jackson pulled his vehicle to the rear of the house, broke out the glass to the rear door with a rock, and entered the house.

The witness said Jackson left a short time after entering the residence.

Hawkins County Sheriff’s Office Detective Jeff Greer later contacted Jackson at his home and brought him to the Surgoinsville Police Department for questioning.

Jackson allegedly admitted to going to the house but denied breaking in.

Damage to the residence was estimated at $300.

Jackson remained lodged in the Hawkins County Jail Wednesday without bond.

He is scheduled for arraignment Sept. 28 in Hawkins County Sessions Court.

http://www.timesnews.net/article.php?id=9016912

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #632 on: September 23, 2009, 12:00:00 PM »

As Blink said, this is bittersweet news, but I am glad for it just the same. Karma is finding it's way into the lives of these criminals. It will only be a short time before they are held accountable.. and before sweet Christine finally comes home. 

DITTO!

And where does Tia fit into all this.  Wouldn't she be sort of pissed at JR for getting arrested torching an "old flame's" shower curtain and breaking in to a place this other person was evicted from? Who was he trying to get even with..the landlord that evicted her or the his flame?

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #633 on: September 23, 2009, 12:01:50 PM »

Lynn, just have to say my heart goes out to you and your family.  This is terrific news that finally someone is holding Jr acountable for something.  Hopefully, this will ultimately result in you finding Christine.  Please know my prayers are daily for you and yours.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #634 on: September 23, 2009, 12:03:28 PM »

DITTO!

And where does Tia fit into all this.  Wouldn't she be sort of pissed at JR for getting arrested torching an "old flame's" shower curtain and breaking in to a place this other person was evicted from? Who was he trying to get even with..the landlord that evicted her or the his flame?

"his flame"   

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
christinesmom
Scared Monkey

Justice for Christine

« Reply #635 on: September 23, 2009, 12:15:06 PM »

Maybe I read it wrong but it says "his girlfriend", that would be Tia.
Sister
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #636 on: September 23, 2009, 12:54:18 PM »

Please know you and your family remain in my daily prayers and I ask for justice and for your beautiful daughter to be brought home.

Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #637 on: September 23, 2009, 01:33:19 PM »

I believe that this would be the woman that we heard about on the tattler from country gal. Tia did not live at that address, she was living with him. I think perhaps he was none too happy that got out, thus the torching-

If she were willing to stay with this person after he burned her face with ciggarettes, I am thinking Tia is staying put; I pray I am wrong.
B
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #638 on: September 23, 2009, 01:39:49 PM »

NEW BLINK POST:

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/09/23/christine-sheddy-case-clarence-jackson-arrested-for-arson-in-tennessee/

Christine Sheddy Case: Clarence Jackson Arrested For ARSON- In Tennessee
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #639 on: September 23, 2009, 01:48:11 PM »

lol, Bearly, great timing. The latest is JR Jackson has been arrested for aggravated burglary and arson. What did that take in that jurisdiction? First fire, an arrest. I am of the belief it is very possible if he had been arrested for arson in Pocomoke City at the onset of those fires on the farm, Christine Sheddy would be alive today. This news is bittersweet for her family, sadly.

However, we are hopeful as was always intended, this will progress the ongoing case of her murder in Pocomoke City, MD.

I believe this, too.   Do you know if LE in Maryland is talking to LE in Tennessee?

Christinesmom - my prayers are with you and your family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.