March 19, 2024, 12:10:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hassani Campbell, 5,, Missing from car, Oakland Ca. 8-10-2009(Arrests 8/28)  (Read 154380 times)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #380 on: September 02, 2009, 09:58:31 AM »

I always look forward to a person like Ross reading and even better yet posting.. We are not a jury, we are investigative and for all anyone really knows Hanassi was taken. The unfortunate for Ross is HE was the last person to see Hanassi and because there is no other witness of seeing Hanassi for days prior and not one person had seen Hanassi in the car that belongs to Ross, it makes him look like a suspect.
The fact that Ross was identified as Foster parent and then we find out he is ONLY a boyfriend to Hanassi real foster parent who is Campbell only makes Ross look more suspect.
Then that drive by at the wrecking yard and and and ..

Still Ross is innocent until LE proves otherwise..

What we want is to find Hannasi. IF Ross could help, that would be great.
jmho 
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #381 on: September 02, 2009, 10:06:22 AM »

I always look forward to a person like Ross reading and even better yet posting.. We are not a jury, we are investigative and for all anyone really knows Hanassi was taken. The unfortunate for Ross is HE was the last person to see Hanassi and because there is no other witness of seeing Hanassi for days prior and not one person had seen Hanassi in the car that belongs to Ross, it makes him look like a suspect.
The fact that Ross was identified as Foster parent and then we find out he is ONLY a boyfriend to Hanassi real foster parent who is Campbell only makes Ross look more suspect.

jmho 

agreed, and his gf for that matter
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #382 on: September 02, 2009, 11:24:40 AM »

jmho 

Thanks Edward for your insight. I always enjoy reading your post!
I hope Campbell gets smart and turns the tables on this snake. His arrogance is sickening IMO.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #383 on: September 02, 2009, 11:37:30 AM »

jmho 

Hasanni Campbell's foster parents - whom Oakland police held over the weekend on suspicion of being involved in the 5-year-old Fremont boy's disappearance - would appear to be the least likely of suspects, according to social service records that have been turned over to investigators.

In fact, regular home inspections and other checks by San Francisco's Department of Human Services into Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell of Fremont show a spotless record of foster parenting.

Hasanni and his baby sister, now 1 year old, were placed with Ross and Campbell, the children's aunt, in late 2008. The children's biological parents live in San Francisco, so social workers in the city kept tabs on them.

Both Campbell and Ross were run through state and FBI databases for any criminal record or instances of child abuse. They came back clean.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/01/BAVA19H138.DTL

They were both foster parents, Edward.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #384 on: September 02, 2009, 12:05:31 PM »

I wonder if the police looked for the clothes Hassani was wearing on the Walmart video?

There is a world of difference if Hassani was last seen by Jennifer on the morning of the 10th as she states, and or if he went missing prior.

I still wish the police would continue to search for Hassani.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #385 on: September 02, 2009, 12:19:02 PM »

Possibly stupid question, but is Ross reading here too?

I know there has been suspicion of 'perps' or their family posting here and at various crime websites on cases we discuss.

I read on websleuths that several members thought or were convinced that Ross was posting on there. I could not figure out what user the websleuth members were referring to but I think he was posting there aroung Aug 19. according to the members over there.

Do we need to be careful in what we say or is it irrevelant? I know there are no safeguards to verify who someone really is as this is the internet but wondered if anyone had an opinion on this.

It is irrevelant ... nothing said online is private......nothing Wink

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #386 on: September 02, 2009, 12:39:21 PM »

jmho 

Hasanni Campbell's foster parents - whom Oakland police held over the weekend on suspicion of being involved in the 5-year-old Fremont boy's disappearance - would appear to be the least likely of suspects, according to social service records that have been turned over to investigators.

In fact, regular home inspections and other checks by San Francisco's Department of Human Services into Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell of Fremont show a spotless record of foster parenting.

Hasanni and his baby sister, now 1 year old, were placed with Ross and Campbell, the children's aunt, in late 2008. The children's biological parents live in San Francisco, so social workers in the city kept tabs on them.

Both Campbell and Ross were run through state and FBI databases for any criminal record or instances of child abuse. They came back clean.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/01/BAVA19H138.DTL

They were both foster parents, Edward.

ok ..Thank you
So, 2 people being only boyfriend and girlfriend can apply and become foster parents.. and these 2 did both at the same time.

So, it leads me to still consider that Ross was followed by somebody who was not happy about that arraingment.. If not the biological parents then Who ? and how did he/she get that child away without being seen by anyone ?
reporter
Scared Monkey

« Reply #387 on: September 02, 2009, 12:39:53 PM »

I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that when you copy and past whole articles you are plagiarizing.  Also, the photos that you copy and paste are copyrighted by the person that took them and you cannot post them on the forum or anywhere else without the persons permission.

The correct way to do it is to put in a link and then make your own comments about it.

Thanks!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #388 on: September 02, 2009, 12:41:18 PM »

I know there has been suspicion of 'perps' or their family posting here and at various crime websites on cases we discuss.

I read on websleuths that several members thought or were convinced that Ross was posting on there. I could not figure out what user the websleuth members were referring to but I think he was posting there aroung Aug 19. according to the members over there.

Do we need to be careful in what we say or is it irrevelant? I know there are no safeguards to verify who someone really is as this is the internet but wondered if anyone had an opinion on this.

Nothing related to the internet is private. IM's, PM's, emails, private forums..any time something is typewritten and then sent/posted or uploaded/downloaded (such as images). It can be copied, pasted, shared and even altered.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #389 on: September 02, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »

I have a hard time trusting anything the professionals say at this moment.
They have made some foolish moves and decisions recently in various forms on various crimes.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #390 on: September 02, 2009, 12:55:10 PM »

I just wanted to bring it to everyone's attention that when you copy and past whole articles you are plagiarizing.  Also, the photos that you copy and paste are copyrighted by the person that took them and you cannot post them on the forum or anywhere else without the persons permission.

The correct way to do it is to put in a link and then make your own comments about it.

Thanks!

I have a question about this,
We are not making a profit by posting it nor are we changing it from its original content.
By bringing it here we are reaching a few thousand people that may never get a chance to read it. We are in support of the writer and the photographers from ALL News agencies. Not just one source.
I always put a link to where I got this info from so that readers can go to that news site and read for themselves..

Half the time reporters get the information wrong.. umm, who is responsible for that ?  Maybe we should send it our own members to report on the situation ?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: September 02, 2009, 01:15:00 PM »

Thanks!

REPORTER - you are going to have to be more specific about what items you take issue with.  I agree with Edward.  FWIW, most do not complain for the exact reasons Edward has mentioned.

You really didn't need to get membership into the forum to complain so I have banned your membership.  If you wish to complain about specific posts please feel free to email me at smklaas@hotmail.com or klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #392 on: September 02, 2009, 01:21:48 PM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #393 on: September 02, 2009, 01:42:09 PM »

http://cbs5.com/localwire/22.0.html?type=bcn&item=NO-CHARGES--10-16
Another article about Ross's release.  I thought from the beginning Ross seemed suspicious.

Somehow the arrest and release of these two looks like strategy to me... maybe there is a reason it is happening this way.  We will just have to keep hoping and praying LE knows what they're doing, and that there will be justice for Hasanni.

I hope he will be found soon.

BTW -- in the infamous text message, Ross said something was "f-ing over."  And said he would watch her (Aliyah) but that Hasanni "will be on the BART."

Maybe he wasn't saying he would LEAVE Hasanni at the station!?  His text message might have been an angry way to say Hasanni would be shipped back where he came from... or maybe he was saying he refused to watch him and would bring him via BART train to wherever Jennifer was... work, staying w/friend or family after a fight, or whatever.  Where did we get the idea that the text implied or said that Ross was planning to leave Hasanni at the station or put him on a train alone?

Just some thoughts I was having today....

Hi Desi!  I bolded the above part of your post that I'm referring to here. 

It's been reported that way in the media.  Here's a snippet from an article written today. 

(snipped.. more at link)
"A police search warrant affidavit indicated Ross sent an expletive-filled text message to Campbell 10 days before the boy went missing, threatening to leave him alone on a train station platform."

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/U/US_MISSING_DISABLED_BOY?SITE=FLTAM&SECTION=US
WYKS!   Hi, and a big hug.   Thanks.  So the "station/platform" interpretation apparently comes from the media stories, then?

Here is the text message, quoted: 

According to the police account, Ross sent an expletive-laden text message July 31 to Jennifer Campbell, his fiancee and the aunt and foster mother of Hasanni.

"This is f- over, I will watch her but he will be out on the BART and its your responsibility to hey (sic) him so f- you," Ross texted at 9:50 a.m., police said. The references appear to be to Hasanni and his 1-year-old sister.

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/21/MN9419BA1A.DTL&type=printable

"out on the BART"  ---  wonder what the "hey"(sic) meant?  Adjacent key typos for the word "get" maybe?

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #394 on: September 02, 2009, 06:04:16 PM »

Thanks!

REPORTER - you are going to have to be more specific about what items you take issue with.  I agree with Edward.  FWIW, most do not complain for the exact reasons Edward has mentioned.

You really didn't need to get membership into the forum to complain so I have banned your membership.  If you wish to complain about specific posts please feel free to email me at smklaas@hotmail.com or klaasend@scaredmonkeys.com

I would also like to add that it is not plagerism if you add the source you got it from.  Anyone who has a college education, or a high school one for that matter knows that. They teach you that when you learn to write research papers.  But thanks for the laugh, sometimes I can really use one.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #395 on: September 02, 2009, 06:08:30 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:15:47 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #396 on: September 02, 2009, 06:17:19 PM »

LE clearly says in that video that They Know For A FACT that Hassanni Campbell never made it to College ave in Oakland on the 10th of August 2009.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #397 on: September 02, 2009, 06:22:23 PM »

I really doubt that Jennifer knows anything .. 

Something else is up and I just can't place it.

Driving into that wrecking yard and not getting out of the car and then driving out says something..

The only thing I can think is, Something must have happened just prior to the wrecking yard.

Edit to fix typo.  MB
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 07:57:28 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #398 on: September 02, 2009, 06:32:19 PM »

I should have said..

The only thing I can think of.

sorry for the typo

Fixed.

No worries Edward, we know what you meant. 

thumleft

« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 08:05:45 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #399 on: September 03, 2009, 01:10:58 AM »

Nothing related to the internet is private. IM's, PM's, emails, private forums..any time something is typewritten and then sent/posted or uploaded/downloaded (such as images). It can be copied, pasted, shared and even altered.

Yes, I am very aware of privacy on the internet.I drill that into my son's head every week.
I do not always adequately express what I am thinking into words so I guess what I should have asked is if any of you hold back on your theories or thoughts if you "know" or suspect someone involved in a crime (like Ross) is posting here?

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.