March 18, 2024, 08:49:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hassani Campbell, 5,, Missing from car, Oakland Ca. 8-10-2009(Arrests 8/28)  (Read 154368 times)
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #460 on: September 28, 2009, 03:40:03 AM »

I cannot, for the life of me, fathom why this little boy is still missing.

Honestly this is one of the saddest cases for me... 

I thought by now something would have come up, but nope. How awful!
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: September 30, 2009, 02:26:19 PM »

He must be buried in Niles Canyon. mo.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: October 07, 2009, 07:56:57 AM »

Prayers continue for little Hassani. 

I hope his case has not fallen through the cracks. 

Hassani deserves more.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #463 on: October 08, 2009, 08:46:20 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:00:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: October 17, 2009, 01:27:27 PM »

I found this yesterday, although it is not new this lady says it all. Take the time to read the comments, they are interesting. How can this child still be missing?  Praying for Hassani...

http://angryblackbitch.blogspot.com/2009/08/hassani-campbell-is-still-missing.html

**snipped from above**

Hassani Campbell was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt and gray pants.

He is 5 years old.

Hassani, who has cerebral palsy, has braces on his legs but they may not be noticeable.

Hassani Campbell is still missing.

Hassani Campbell is still missing.

Hassani Campbell is still missing...

…and, Lawd have mercy, the whole world isn’t watching.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: October 17, 2009, 06:11:26 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: April 09, 2011, 09:00:34 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: October 17, 2009, 09:10:20 PM »

On one side of Fremont the west side is water of the san francisco bay. The wtar of the bay at this end is shallow 0- 15 foot deep and on the east side is foothills and access roads like one named Niles Canyon road. There is anhother road Calaveras road that takes you to a lake that is off limits to boats and swimers as it is a drinking water supply.. Both roads have stopping points for the perp and have a low flow of traffic at times.
 There is another huge park with railroad tracks for private builders of mini railroads called Tilden park in East Oakland if they can place R. with any reason to be there.
There are many access roads in the east foot hills and anywhere withing 100 yards of any road this child could be buried there..
From the 6th to the 10th leaves a lot of time = possible disposal

the wrecking yard Ross is seen on camera, as not getting out of the car are located along the bay line as they use them to fill in the bay to gain more useable land. East Bay Disposal  and a park named Coyote near the waters edge.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: October 17, 2009, 09:14:10 PM »

I did not use my spell checker again..  Oh well, how embarrassing as my fingers always hit the wrong keys.. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: October 17, 2009, 09:28:18 PM »

I did not use my spell checker again..  Oh well, how embarrassing as my fingers always hit the wrong keys.. 

I don't think it's a matter of spelling Edward.  I think you're  typing out your thoughts so quickly you tend to make typos.  We all do.  I could edit and fix your typos, but you know, that's not what really matters, IMO.  It's the thought and actions behind the words.  I read your posts and appreciate the information, theories and insight you've provided in various cases here at SM. 

Thank you for providing information concerning the lay of the land in this case.  I feel strongly that Hassani is no longer of this world.  I hope I'm wrong about that.  He needs to be found whether he is alive or not.  And there needs to be a reckoning for his being missing and probably more.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #469 on: October 23, 2009, 04:22:10 AM »

Nothing new to report about little Hassani, but I created a MySpace page for him and I'm asking anyone who's interested to add him. It saddens (and angers) me that he has not been found yet.

http://www.myspace.com/helpfindhassanicampbell

an angelic monkey
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: October 23, 2009, 09:00:41 AM »

Nothing new to report about little Hassani, but I created a MySpace page for him and I'm asking anyone who's interested to add him. It saddens (and angers) me that he has not been found yet.

http://www.myspace.com/helpfindhassanicampbell

an angelic monkey

Thank you Tina Bee.  I pray little Hassani will be found soon.   an angelic monkey

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: October 31, 2009, 12:32:39 PM »

Another case similar to what has prolly happened in this case..

DENVER —  A woman and her boyfriend pleaded not guilty to charges of first-degree murder and child abuse in the death of the woman's 3-year-old daughter, who was found in a trash bag.

Miriam Gallegos and Angel Ray Montoya entered their pleas Friday.

Prosecutors say Montoya killed the child while Gallegos was at work then the couple conspired to cover the crime by disposing of the body in a ravine in September 2007.

The couple told authorities the girl was missing.

Authorities say the child died of asphyxiation.

Montoya faces charges of first-degree murder and child abuse resulting in death, while Gallegos faces charges of accessory to a crime and child abuse resulting in death.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: November 04, 2009, 09:55:34 AM »

We have another boy missing from the area. 
Circumstances surrounding the situation are not clear but here is the news so far..

I can't imagine my 8 year old wondering around with no parental figure... But apparently he got in trouble at school and when his mom came to pick him up he was gone.. Then he was noted at a friends home hiding out from his mom but eventually left to walk home... Now he has been missing all night..
Maybe with such an independant mind he will show up. Possibly slept in the bushes ??
Hope for the best..

Adam Zepeda was last seen leaving a friend's house walking north on Mission Boulevard near Fairway Park in Hayward around 8:15 p.m. He was wearing a black t-shirt, blue shorts with black and white stripes, and a Transformers backpack.
Adam lives near the South Hayward BART station. He is 4 feet tall and weighs 100 pounds.
If you have any information regarding the missing boy's whereabouts, you are urged to call the Hayward Police Department at (510) 293-7000.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: November 04, 2009, 10:02:40 AM »

This is within a mile or so of the Hassani Campbell residence.
Mission blvd has all kinds of people along it from average citizens and business and college students to Gang members hookers and drug addicts.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: November 04, 2009, 10:05:43 AM »

8:15 p.m. is pitch black outside although there was a full moon last night and it was a warm, approx. 70 degrees last night in the bay area..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: November 04, 2009, 11:34:58 AM »

He has been located safe..

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=7099876

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: November 04, 2009, 12:52:30 PM »

I'm so glad Adam Zepeda has  been found safe.  I wish we could say the same for little Hassani.   an angelic monkey

Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: November 05, 2009, 03:49:33 AM »

I am so disappointed that there are no new leads or at least some updates in little Hassani's case.

I don't to come off as a total nut case, but I had a dream about Hassani the other night. It wasn't nightmarish at all. As a matter of fact it was quite peaceful. I'm glad I had it.

It is my firm belief that Hassani has passed on. What remain now is finding his little body and charging the sickos who did this with murder.

I really hope there is justice for Hassani.  an angelic monkey
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: November 05, 2009, 11:23:20 AM »

This battle is not over.. IT has just begun
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #479 on: November 07, 2009, 04:21:32 PM »

We demand ACTION and JUSTICE for Hassani!!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.