March 19, 2024, 04:14:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hassani Campbell, 5,, Missing from car, Oakland Ca. 8-10-2009(Arrests 8/28)  (Read 154397 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #80 on: August 13, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/13/BAEP198360.DTL
Homicide cops join missing-boy investigation

Henry K. Lee,Jaxon Van Derbeken, Chronicle Staff Writers

Thursday, August 13, 2009

(08-13) 09:01 PDT OAKLAND --

Oakland homicide investigators have joined in the case of a 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy who has been missing for three days, police said today.
 Six investigators joined officers from the Oakland police missing-persons unit in canvassing the area Wednesday outside the shoe store where Hasanni Campbell was reportedly last seen. Police passed out flyers along the 6000 block of College Avenue in the city's Rockridge district, urging anyone with information to contact them.

Oakland homicide Sgt. Mike Gantt, who was among those who visited the scene, said today that police wanted some of their more seasoned investigators to work the case and that no assumptions should be made because they had been brought in.

"It's still a missing-persons case," Gantt said.

The homicide squad's visit came as Hasanni's foster father, Louis Welton Ross, 38, of Fremont urged anyone with information about the boy's whereabouts to contact police.

Ross said Wednesday the family is going through a "nightmare beyond belief" that includes scrutiny from police and the FBI.

Ross said he and his fiancee, the boy's aunt, have cooperated "100 percent" with authorities.

An attorney consulting with the couple said Ross took a polygraph test Wednesday, one day after police and FBI investigators with search dogs went through the family's home for several hours.

Ross fears that Hasanni was kidnapped. "If I could talk to anyone who may have taken him, I would say, 'Drop him off and go - but don't hurt him. You have done enough,' " Ross, 38, said in an interview in the family's home on Roxie Terrace in Fremont's Ardenwood neighborhood.

Ross told Oakland police Monday that Hasanni disappeared that afternoon when Ross briefly left him in a car outside the shoe store where his fiancee, Jennifer Campbell, works.

The computer engineer said he had left the boy while he unlocked a door to the store and that when he returned, Hasanni was gone.

Ross said he now understands that authorities must look into family members as part of their investigation, but that police initially seemed to assume that the couple had done something wrong.

"We were not involved in my son's disappearance in any way," Ross said. "We are cooperating with the police and with the FBI 100 percent."

Campbell, 33, who is six months pregnant, remained upstairs in their home during the interview. Relatives said she gained custody of Hasanni after her sister, the boy's mother, was unable to care for him.

Ross said he would not talk about the details of the investigation, saying he wanted to make sure that he did nothing to jeopardize it. He would not comment on the account by attorney John Burris of Oakland that he had taken a polygraph test Wednesday after initially refusing.

Burris said he was consulting with the couple and had urged them to cooperate with authorities.

"I suggested to them, they need to be candid and truthful with the police," Burris said. "The police should look at them; they need to rule him and her out."

He added, "I don't see anything that suggests anything negative about these individuals."

An FBI expert administered the polygraph to Ross, law enforcement sources said. Special Agent Joseph Schadler, a spokesman in the FBI's San Francisco office, would not comment on the matter.

Campbell did not agree to a polygraph exam out of concern for how it might affect her unborn child, Burris said.

There have been no reports of sightings of Hasanni since Ross says he vanished. Ross said Hasanni would "never have walked off" by himself.

He said the boy wears arch-support braces because of his cerebral palsy, not full leg braces, and that the public may have the idea that he needed the braces to get around. "They are to reshape his foot, give him an arch," Ross said. "He doesn't need them to walk."

After he reported Hasanni missing, Ross said, police seemed to blame the family first. Authorities removed Hasanni's 1-year-old sister and put her in another foster home, he said.

"We were very upset," he said. "We were dealing with a loss of a child, and the other child was taken from us.

"All of a sudden, it was like we were thrown against the wall," Ross said. "We had to prove we were not responsible, but our son is out there missing."

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #81 on: August 13, 2009, 02:43:39 PM »

Well it's still early here in Cali so maybe Hassani will be found by nightfall. I'm still hoping and praying for his safe return.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #82 on: August 13, 2009, 05:20:10 PM »

An FBI expert administered the polygraph to Ross, law enforcement sources said. Special Agent Joseph Schadler, a spokesman in the FBI's San Francisco office, would not comment on the matter.

Campbell did not agree to a polygraph exam out of concern for how it might affect her unborn child, Burris said.

Well there is a problem..
 That Polygraph would never effect a unborn child in my opinion..
Campbell makes herself look suspect. Using the unborn child as a shield protecting her from being asked questions..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: August 13, 2009, 06:09:07 PM »

As others have mentioned, the reporting on this case is deplorable.  Why can't the media get the story straight! 

We've had the male caretaker described in at least three different ways, father - friend - foster father... Hassani described as being left sitting in the car as well as being left standing outside of it... and the car being parked behind the store as well as around the corner from the store.  Sheesh. 

Am in agreement with those who have wondered if Hassani was ever in that car at the store at all.  Seems we only have the male caretaker's word that he was, no one saw him.        This doesn't look good on the male caretaker, IMO.   Am sure hoping that LE is looking long and hard at him, along with his activities earlier in the day. 

Wyks! this is like old times! you and fatcat both on the same thread! where have ya been?? good to see you!

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: August 13, 2009, 06:11:51 PM »

Campbell makes herself look suspect. Using the unborn child as a shield protecting her from being asked questions..

right there with ya on this Edward!  something is really wrong...

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #85 on: August 13, 2009, 06:32:20 PM »

Who should and should not take a polygraph test?

Who should NOT take a polygraph test:

* Anyone who is being forced to take it.
    * Any person with a serious heart condition, unless his doctor has given written approval. A pregnant women, unless her doctor has given written approval.
    * Any person who is determined to be mentally incompetent. Any person who has a respiratory illness or cold. Any person who has nerve damage or paralysis.
    * Any person who has had a stroke or is an epileptic. Any person who is in pain (i.e., toothache, headache or a recent injury).
http://www.accreditedpolygraphservices.com/polygraph-questions.php

Her doctor could have advised her against it.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2009, 06:35:50 PM »

Who should and should not take a polygraph test?

Who should NOT take a polygraph test:

* Anyone who is being forced to take it.
    * Any person with a serious heart condition, unless his doctor has given written approval. A pregnant women, unless her doctor has given written approval.
    * Any person who is determined to be mentally incompetent. Any person who has a respiratory illness or cold. Any person who has nerve damage or paralysis.
    * Any person who has had a stroke or is an epileptic. Any person who is in pain (i.e., toothache, headache or a recent injury).
http://www.accreditedpolygraphservices.com/polygraph-questions.php

Her doctor could have advised her against it.

Can a pregnant woman be tested?
We prefer not to test pregnant women. Some states make it illegal to test pregnant women. Also, depending on what trimester you're in, it may effect the outcome of the exam. There are some examiners in the industry that will test pregnant women, we're just not one of them.
http://www.pacificpolygraphs.com/pacific-polygraphs-faq.htm#32

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2009, 07:14:12 PM »

thanks Pinky for the info on the lie detector/pregnant woman scenario...did not know that...

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2009, 07:26:18 PM »

welcome cookie! neither did I.

Foster dad pleads for safe return of missing boy

By TERRY COLLINS (AP) – 2 hours ago

OAKLAND, Calif. — The tearful foster father of a missing 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy said Thursday he believes the child was kidnapped and pleaded for his safe return.

Meanwhile, authorities intensified their round-the-clock search for Hasanni Campbell, who disappeared Monday in an upscale Oakland neighborhood.

His foster father, Louis Ross, the last known person to see Hasanni, said the boy disappeared after he briefly left him outside his car in the rear parking lot of a shoe store where Ross' fiancee, Jennifer Campbell, works.

Ross said he went to the store's front entrance to ask Campbell to open the back door, but when he returned to the parking lot, Hasanni was gone.

"We refuse to give up hope. We know he wouldn't walk away like that," Ross told The Associated Press Thursday. "Whoever has him, let him go. Please drop him off somewhere — the police, a hospital, a school. Somewhere. Please."

As many as 70 officers from several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, have joined the search for Hasanni. They scoured parts of Oakland and searched numerous areas, including nearby parkland and his foster parents' home in Fremont.

"It has been nonstop," Oakland police Sgt. Ray Backman said. "Given that it's a 5-year-old boy, time is a critical factor for us."

The boy is still considered a missing person, not a kidnap victim, Backman said. Investigators were working with no significant clues and a limited amount of tips, he said.

"There's always that possibility he will be found," the sergeant said.

Ross said his family was cooperating with authorities, although he felt police believed he and Campbell did something wrong.

Ross has taken a polygraph test, but Campbell declined because she is six months pregnant and worried about any adverse effects.

Ross declined to discuss the results of his test.

The couple, who also have custody of Hasanni's year-old sister, were seeking advice from John Burris, a civil rights attorney.

Burris said they were surprised about being the focus of the investigation. Their house was searched and Hasanni's sister was taken from them and placed in protective custody, he said.

"What I told them is their boy is missing and that you have to cooperate, assuming that you did nothing wrong," Burris said. "I told them, you were the last ones who saw him, so they are going to come to you."

Backman said he understood the family was going through a trying time.

"A lot of the questions that we have to ask during the course of investigation are very intrusive because we want to explore all possibilities, however remote they might be," Backman said. "We're trying to be as delicate as we can."

Ross said Hasanni wears arch-support braces to walk — not full leg braces as previously reported — because of his cerebral palsy.

Police said the boy is black, 3 feet tall, weighs 30 pounds and was last seen wearing a gray sweat shirt and gray pants.

He disappeared after Ross pulled his BMW into a rear parking lot behind the shoe store with Hasanni and his infant sister onboard. Ross said he was heading for an orientation at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto and then to his twice-weekly medical assistant class in Fremont.

Dropping the kids with Campbell is a family routine, Ross said. When he opened the rear passenger door for Hasanni, he said, the boy was unbuckling his seat belt.

"I said, 'Hasanni, go wait by the back door,' and he had already taken a first step out of the car," Ross said.

Ross said he grabbed Hasanni's sister and went to the front of the store and told Campbell to open the back door. He then went back to the parking lot.

"When I got to back there (Campbell) was already there. She says to me, 'Where's Hasanni?'" Ross said. "I said, 'What do you mean?' I look to see if he's standing along by the car, but he's not."

Ross said he and Campbell asked her co-worker if he had seen Hasanni. Ross then ran back to his car and called 911.

Now, he and his family wait, worry and plead for Hasanni's safe return.

"We just want him back home with us." Ross said. "Please."

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hUXzIn-qwIqEY9RjeTeHqMRo83PgD9A27VI80

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: August 13, 2009, 08:56:07 PM »

A lie detector test does not inject you with anything.
A lie detector test does not put electric shock into the body.
The only person who may have extreme anxiety or a heart attack is a guilty person in my humble opinion..

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #90 on: August 13, 2009, 08:59:46 PM »

The test professionals are just trying to cover there own asses from potential lawsuits.
kinda like the spilled coffee lawsuit at McDonald's.. People want to find blame, why set your organization up.

The boy was not seen by anyone in Oakland. THAT says a lot.

We will see
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #91 on: August 13, 2009, 09:47:10 PM »

Search for missing 5-year-old boy intensifies
Thursday, August 13, 2009 | 5:07 PM

OAKLAND, CA (KGO) -- The Oakland homicide division is now involved in the search for 5-year-old Hasanni Campbell who has been missing since Monday. Police say it is because they need the additional personnel, and not because they consider it a murder case. A wrecking yard was the latest focus of their investigation.

The family has been passing out fliers in the Rockridge neighborhood and asking for the public's help.

The focus of the search returned to the Rockridge area Thursday afternoon. Police sent 30 officers back into the neighborhood to visit homes and businesses they may have missed in the past couple days.

The boy's faster father, Louis Ross, says the boy was last seen in the parking lot of a shoe store where the boy's foster mother, Jennifer Campbell, works.

Police say they still have eight detectives working full-time on the case, including one from the homicide division.

The FBI and Fremont police have also gotten involved, searching the family's home in Fremont and towing Ross' BMW. According to police that car has now been returned to him.

"We have not spoken to the media up until this point, not because we were shy or we're hiding," said Ross. "We're with the police and FBI giving them all the information. First day alone, we were with police for 17 hours straight."

"He has taken a polygraph but he didn't tell me what the results were, but he did tell me he spoke truthfully, answered all questions, but I haven't spoken to anyone about it," said attorney John Burris.

Police will not confirm whether Ross took or passed the polygraph.

ABC7 News has learned that detectives have visited an auto salvage yard in Hayward over the past two days. Employees there say Ross was there before the boy disappeared on Monday, and that the boy waited in the car while Ross searched the yard for car parts. Police confirm that they have been searching in that area as well as many others. They have also searched a levee behind the salvage yard.

Police have clarified that the boy is disabled, but does not wear leg braces, but instead wears orthotics inside his shoes. He is able to walk, although with some difficulty.

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local/east_bay&id=6964246

video
http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6964325

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #92 on: August 13, 2009, 09:51:07 PM »

Aug 13, 2009 5:14 pm US/Pacific
Police Go Door-To-Door In Search For East Bay Boy
OAKLAND (CBS 5 / AP) ―

Oakland police officers will be going door-to-door in the city's Rockridge neighborhood until the sun goes down today to search for information on the disappearance of a 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy, police Sgt. Ray Backman said.

Hasanni Campbell was reported missing from the 6000 block of College Avenue at around 4:15 p.m. Monday, and investigators have been saturating the area since then to try to obtain information about the boy's disappearance, Backman said.

Backman said that there are about 300 homes and businesses in the area at which no one has been available to talk.

"We're going to go back out there, and the goal is maybe some of those people that weren't there, we can get a hold of," he said. "We're really trying to make sure that we're doing a really thorough canvas of the area."

Backman said a homicide detective has been assigned to the case along with eight special victims units.

"We're going to explore any and all possible outcomes of the case," he said.
Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, the foster parents of Hasanni, have been cooperating with the investigation, Backman said.

(more at the link, repeated info)
http://cbs5.com/local/oakland.missing.boy.2.1127861.html
video w/foster dad
http://cbs5.com/video/?id=54010@kpix.dayport.com

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #93 on: August 13, 2009, 09:58:12 PM »

Foster Dad Pleads for Safe Return of Missing Boy

By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Published: August 13, 2009
Filed at 5:29 p.m. ET

OAKLAND, Calif. (AP) -- The tearful foster father of a missing 5-year-old boy with cerebral palsy said Thursday he believes the child was kidnapped and pleaded for his safe return.

Meanwhile, authorities intensified their round-the-clock search for Hasanni Campbell, who disappeared Monday in an upscale Oakland neighborhood.

His foster father, Louis Ross, the last known person to see Hasanni, said the boy disappeared after he briefly left him outside his car in the rear parking lot of a shoe store where Ross' fiancee, Jennifer Campbell, works.

Ross said he went to the store's front entrance to ask Campbell to open the back door, but when he returned to the parking lot, Hasanni was gone.

''We refuse to give up hope. We know he wouldn't walk away like that,'' Ross told The Associated Press Thursday. ''Whoever has him, let him go. Please drop him off somewhere -- the police, a hospital, a school. Somewhere. Please.''

As many as 70 officers from several law enforcement agencies, including the FBI, have joined the search for Hasanni. They scoured parts of Oakland and searched numerous areas, including nearby parkland and his foster parents' home in Fremont.

''It has been nonstop,'' Oakland police Sgt. Ray Backman said. ''Given that it's a 5-year-old boy, time is a critical factor for us.''

The boy is still considered a missing person, not a kidnap victim, Backman said. Investigators were working with no significant clues and a limited amount of tips, he said.

''There's always that possibility he will be found,'' the sergeant said.

Ross said his family was cooperating with authorities, although he felt police believed he and Campbell did something wrong.

Ross has taken a polygraph test, but Campbell declined because she is six months pregnant and worried about any adverse effects.

Ross declined to discuss the results of his test.

The couple, who also have custody of Hasanni's year-old sister, were seeking advice from John Burris, a civil rights attorney.

Burris said they were surprised about being the focus of the investigation. Their house was searched and Hasanni's sister was taken from them and placed in protective custody, he said.

''What I told them is their boy is missing and that you have to cooperate, assuming that you did nothing wrong,'' Burris said. ''I told them, you were the last ones who saw him, so they are going to come to you.''

Backman said he understood the family was going through a trying time.

''A lot of the questions that we have to ask during the course of investigation are very intrusive because we want to explore all possibilities, however remote they might be,'' Backman said. ''We're trying to be as delicate as we can.''

Ross said Hasanni wears arch-support braces to walk -- not full leg braces as previously reported -- because of his cerebral palsy.

Police said the boy is black, 3 feet tall, weighs 30 pounds and was last seen wearing a gray sweat shirt and gray pants.

He disappeared after Ross pulled his BMW into a rear parking lot behind the shoe store with Hasanni and his infant sister onboard. Ross said he was heading for an orientation at Stanford University Medical Center in Palo Alto and then to his twice-weekly medical assistant class in Fremont.

Dropping the kids with Campbell is a family routine, Ross said. When he opened the rear passenger door for Hasanni, he said, the boy was unbuckling his seat belt.

''I said, 'Hasanni, go wait by the back door,' and he had already taken a first step out of the car,'' Ross said.

Ross said he grabbed Hasanni's sister and went to the front of the store and told Campbell to open the back door. He then went back to the parking lot.

''When I got to back there (Campbell) was already there. She says to me, 'Where's Hasanni?''' Ross said. ''I said, 'What do you mean?' I look to see if he's standing along by the car, but he's not.''

Ross said he and Campbell asked her co-worker if he had seen Hasanni. Ross then ran back to his car and called 911.

Now, he and his family wait, worry and plead for Hasanni's safe return.

''We just want him back home with us.'' Ross said. ''Please.''
http://www.nytimes.com/aponline/2009/08/13/us/AP-US-Missing-Boy.html?_r=1

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 13, 2009, 10:36:18 PM »

Something that has kind of stuck with me is the fact Jennifer Campbell was working the night shift at Shuz of  Rockridge, and at the same time seemed to be keeping her 5 year old nephew with disabilities and her 18 month old niece at the store at the same time.  How many employers allow that?  I was trying to find an article or interview I thought I saw where  John Riker, the owner of Shuz made mention that he didn't realize she was keeping the kids there while she worked, but added it was okay if she did.  I looked through the articles posted here and didn't see it.  It may have been in another one elsewhere.  I' ll see if I can find. it.  Mr. Riker said good things about Jennifer Campbell:

"John Riker, owner of Shuz, called Campbell a "wonderful foster mother."

"I can tell when she talks about her kids, she's a very devoted mother," he said. "She's hysterical right now."

Some Rockridge residents and store employees said they have doubts about Ross' story."
http://**/breakingnews/ci_13036933

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/video?id=6958670

I wonder how much he really knew, if in fact he didn't even know the children were being kept at the shoe store during Jennifer Campbell's work shift?  As I said, I don't have a link for that, and hope to find it.  Mr. Riker would of course at this point say it was okay for her to have the children at the store, with little Hassani missing.  Maybe the store wasn't that busy in the evening shift, that the children could be taken care of well enough.  Was the store a safe place for an 18 mo. old?  I read in some of the articles posted here Campbell and Ross were seeking permanent custody of the children.  (Link http://**/breakingnews/ci_13045028 )

Would keeping the children in a work place be okay?   It's not like Campbell was working in a day care and had the children there, nor was she working in a factory.  But why did the children need to be taken to her work place in the evening?  How long was her shift?  Where were the children during that time?  How did they spend their time?  How long had this arrangement been going on?  Campbell was the store manager.  What did the other employee's think about children brought to the store?  If Campbell came at 4:15 pm to work, how long was her shift?  When did she get off?  Wouldn't this be a long time for children to be at a store?  Just questions that I've had in the back of my mind.  I'm not trying to mean toward a folks that have a child they've taken in under their wing, but some things just make me wonder.

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 13, 2009, 10:44:48 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 01:06:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #96 on: August 13, 2009, 10:58:00 PM »

Store owner John Riker said he was surprised to learn that Campbell ever had her foster children with her at work.

"Jen's six months pregnant, She has an 18-month-old and a handicapped son," said Riker. "This is not a day care center; it's a shoe store."

However, Riker said he didn’t have a problem with Campbell having the children at the store on rare occasions and described her as “a good mom.”
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20353090/detail.html

Here it is Muffy.

He (the foster dad) was on Nancy Grace tonight. He said it was a routine the past couple months on the night he had classes, where the kids would hang out in the back room from 4:30 till she got off work at 6:00.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #97 on: August 14, 2009, 12:01:16 AM »

Store owner John Riker said he was surprised to learn that Campbell ever had her foster children with her at work.

"Jen's six months pregnant, She has an 18-month-old and a handicapped son," said Riker. "This is not a day care center; it's a shoe store."

However, Riker said he didn’t have a problem with Campbell having the children at the store on rare occasions and described her as “a good mom.”
http://www.ktvu.com/news/20353090/detail.html

Here it is Muffy.

He (the foster dad) was on Nancy Grace tonight. He said it was a routine the past couple months on the night he had classes, where the kids would hang out in the back room from 4:30 till she got off work at 6:00.

Thank you for finding this for me, pink angel.  The store owner WAS surprised to learn Campbell ever had her foster children with her at work, then.  And Mr. Riker says it's a shoe store, not a day care.  As a business owner, he might be concerned about liability and such, I suppose.  Not to mention his employee possibly being distracted by children and not caring for customers.  Or were the children not looked after?  Hard to do both, imo.   Mr. Riker was kind in saying it wouldn't be a problem for the children to be there on "rare occasion".  And then you have the foster dad saying the children staying at the store was routine the past couple months on the night he had classes.  Owner says "rare occasion", foster dad say "routine", over last couple months.  Wonder how often that was?  It was from 4:30 to 6:00, by his account. I wonder if those hours are truthful?  Or did he perhaps go run errands and etc. ?   But how does a 5 year old with health problems and disabilities and an 18 month old "hang out" in a shoe store back room for an hour an a half?  Still scratching head...  I suppose it's better than leaving them alone somewhere.  But not exactly ideal, imo.   I wonder how long this arrangement was to go on with the night classes?  I'm thinking about priorities.  Driving late model BMW, but no baby sitter...  Night classes for yourself, but children relegated to back room of shoe store.  JMHO

Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #98 on: August 14, 2009, 12:29:54 AM »

All the extra details in this case just feel like they're distracting from the task at hand. There's a little boy out there with special needs who is missing. The reporting on this case has been sub par to say the least and that only adds frustration to this whole ordeal IMO.

Hassani needs to be found. Let's sort the details out later.

I'm praying for his safe return.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 14, 2009, 01:16:08 AM »

All the extra details in this case just feel like they're distracting from the task at hand. There's a little boy out there with special needs who is missing. The reporting on this case has been sub par to say the least and that only adds frustration to this whole ordeal IMO.

Hassani needs to be found. Let's sort the details out later.

I'm praying for his safe return.

Hi Tina Bee!

I'm not sure how we can research without looking at all the extra details.  Sometimes it's a little detail that solves a case.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.