March 28, 2024, 05:49:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hassani Campbell, 5,, Missing from car, Oakland Ca. 8-10-2009(Arrests 8/28)  (Read 154553 times)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #480 on: November 15, 2009, 11:24:15 AM »

http://sfist.com/2009/11/12/75k_reward_in_hasanni_campbell_case.php
$75K Reward In Hasanni Campbell Case

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: November 29, 2009, 08:39:06 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:20:53 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: December 01, 2009, 02:41:15 PM »

What has happened in this case is the the suspects have played the Race Card against the police department because of a failed early arrest that did not have enough evidence to make the prosecutor believe that the case could go to trial with a successful conviction.

There is no doubt at this point in my humble opinion that the suspects are guilty and believe that they have hidden the body well enough that it will not be found.

I also only believe that one of the suspects is guilty..

The suspects do not have any names.. lol

All of that is just my humble opinion.
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #483 on: December 02, 2009, 08:21:55 PM »

Poor baby! I was so hoping this little one would have been found, and that he would have been ok. But it just doesn't look like it. Such a cute little boy too! I hope they find him soon!

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: December 07, 2009, 04:11:26 PM »

Body found in a abandoned vehicle Friday.. well within range of Fremont and 30 minutes from the Auto Salvage yard where the suspect was seen on camera yet never gets out of the vehicle.

Here is the location of the body..
http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GGIC_enUS317US317&q=Calaveras%20Boulevard%20at%20Felter%20Road&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I also have various missing people in this area..
One named Anjeanette Contreras who went missing on 12-01-2009

Anyways it could be anyone..

We will see
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:21:39 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: December 07, 2009, 04:12:57 PM »

Try again
Location of body found in abandoned vehicle.

http://maps.google.com/maps?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4GGIC_enUS317US317&q=Calaveras%20Boulevard%20at%20Felter%20Road&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wl
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #486 on: December 07, 2009, 04:15:15 PM »

Why can't I get this dern thing to werk ??
Location..
Calaveras Rd & Felter Rd, Milpitas, CA 95035

Link: <http://maps.google.com/maps?q=Calaveras+Rd+%26+Felter+Rd,+Milpitas,+Santa+Clara,+California+95035&ie=UTF8&hl=en&cd=1&geocode=FbtUOwIdfuq8-A&split=0&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=23.875,57.630033&hq=&hnear=Calaveras+Rd+%26+Felter+Rd,+Milpitas,+Santa+Clara,+California+95035&z=16>
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #487 on: December 14, 2009, 02:37:48 PM »

Body found in a abandoned vehicle Friday.. well within range of Fremont and 30 minutes from the Auto Salvage yard where the suspect was seen on camera yet never gets out of the vehicle.

Here is the location of the body..

BLOCKED WEBSITE

I also have various missing people in this area..
One named Anjeanette Contreras who went missing on 12-01-2009

Anyways it could be anyone..

We will see

A body of a woman found in an abandoned car outside Milpitas has been identified as 68-year-old Donna Dowell, a nurse whose family reported her missing nearly a year ago, authorities said today.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/12/14/BAFI1B42OS.DTL&tsp=1#ixzz0YqQxFWNZ
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:22:03 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #488 on: December 21, 2009, 09:07:53 AM »

The San Francisco Chronicle (California) 
December 20, 2009 Sunday

Teams renew hunt for missing boy;
THE HASANNI CAMPBELL CASE

A group of 50 volunteers scoured the East Bay on Saturday, looking for signs of Hasanni Campbell, the 6-year-old boy with cerebral palsy who was last seen outside a shoe store in Oakland's Rockridge District on Aug. 10.

All they got, according to two volunteers, was a cold rebuke from Louis Ross, Hasanni's foster parent who was arrested in connection with the case but later released.

Vanessa Pereda and her mother, Kari Johnson, said they were taping posters in the Fremont neighborhood where Ross lives with his fiancee, Jennifer Campbell, who was also arrested and released.

Neither Campbell nor Ross have been charged in relation to the boy's disappearance and both said after their release that they are innocent.

Pereda and Johnson said that as they taped a poster to a parking sign directly outside the couple's home, Ross appeared in the upstairs window and shouted, "You guys need to stay out of my yard."

Pereda, who has volunteered for four search parties to find Hasanni, said she was caught off- guard by Ross' behavior.

"You'd think he'd be more helpful and supportive," she said. "We're trying to find Hasanni."

Johnson, who like her daughter was dressed in a bright yellow "Search Team" T-shirt, added that she hopes Ross will notice all the new posters that line the streets of his neighborhood.

"He may think people have forgotten," she said, "but we haven't."

No one answered the door at Ross and Campbell's home after the alleged incident, and attorney John Burris, who has been advising Ross and Campbell, did not return a phone call.

The alleged incident only highlighted the tension that has grown between Hasanni's foster parents, who were the last people to see the boy alive, and the cadre of volunteers and well-wishers who are anxious to find the boy.

Sherri-Lyn Miller, a San Leandro resident, started the nonprofit Citizens for the Lost, in the wake of her efforts to help find Hasanni. The volunteer group organizes searches for missing persons and aims to keep their cases visible in the media.

Miller said she befriended Jennifer Campbell in the days after Hasanni's disappearance, and even gave Campbell a ride to pick up Ross when he was released from jail.

"We're out here looking for their child; we'd like if they were here with us," Miller said.

She said she hasn't spoken to either parent since she dropped them off from jail.

Police and FBI agents with search dogs scoured Ross and Campbell's Fremont home in late August after Oakland police arrested the couple.

Ross told police that the boy disappeared about 4:15 p.m. Aug. 10 from Ross' BMW, which was parked on a driveway on Harwood Avenue off College Avenue in Oakland. The boy vanished when Ross walked around the corner to Shuz of Rockridge, a shoe store on the 6000 block of College where Campbell works, Ross told police.

The foster parent told police that he had been preparing to drop Hasanni off and had gone to unlock a door to the store, authorities said.

Hasanni's godmother, Regina Douglas of San Francisco, has said she doubts that Ross and Campbell were responsible for the boy's disappearance.

Investigators said they doubt Hasanni could have gone far if he left the car by himself. He uses leg braces and has difficulty walking.

Hasanni is African American, with a light complexion, brown hair and brown eyes. He is about 3 feet tall and weighs 30 pounds. He was last seen wearing a gray sweatshirt and gray pants. 
http://www6.lexisnexis.com/publisher/EndUser?Action=UserDisplayFullDocument&orgId=574&topicId=100020825&docId=l:1095528044&start=5

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
callie4u
Scared Monkey

« Reply #489 on: December 28, 2009, 01:52:31 AM »

I check this out every day  just praying some justice is given to this precious child.  He just cannot be forgotten.  So So Sad.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #490 on: December 28, 2009, 09:16:50 AM »

"He may think people have forgotten," she said, "but we haven't."

and never will...
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: December 28, 2009, 09:31:16 AM »

detectives must first gather enough evidence for a prosecutor to be able to win a case in court, because a legal clock immediately starts ticking after an arrest as the preliminary hearing and trial approach. Besides, sometimes suspects do stupid things when they’re left free to roam around and incriminate themselves.
chi-monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #492 on: February 02, 2010, 06:53:19 PM »

Well, I just keep hoping that little Hassani will get justice, but this does not look good.  The two main suspects have moved out of town.   I really really wish Hassani could be found. 

Chi-M

http://www.examiner.com/x-1168-Crime-Examiner~y2010m2d2-Hassani-Campbell-update-Missing-boys-foster-parents-leave-town

On Aug. 10, 2009, 5-year-old Hassani Campbell disappeared from an unlocked
car in the Oakland, Calif. area—according to his caretakers, who recently
left town and stopped talking to police and reporters after being investigated
for the boy’s murder.

According to KLIV, the Oakland Tribune is reporting that Ross and Campbell
have ended their relationship and gone their separate ways. Ross is reportedly
living in Arizona and the family home in Fremont, Calif. is vacant and up for sale.
In the meantime, Hassani is still missing. He is described as African American
with brown hair and brown eyes and was wearing a gray sweatshirt and gray pants
when he was last seen.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: February 02, 2010, 07:35:11 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:22:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #494 on: February 03, 2010, 12:49:08 PM »

Strange Tip Leads to New Search for Hassani
By LORI PREUITT
Updated 9:04 AM PST, Wed, Feb 3, 2010

About a dozen people will spend a second day searching Mount Diable State Park for a missing child following a tip from a psychic.

Hassani Campbell, 5, hasn't been seen since August.  His foster father reported him missing after he said he left him for a short time in an unlocked car while he went inside a shoe store in the Rockridge area of Oakland.

Sherri-Lynn Miller tells NBC Bay Area a well known psychic called her out of the blue Tuesday and said she knew where they could find the little boy's body.

That tip was enough to get a small, but dedicated group of people, most who have never met the little boy, to stop what they were doing and hit the road late Tuesday afternoon.   They searched into the night armed only with flashlights.

After finding nothing, they stopped the search around 10 p.m. and say they will back at it Wednesday at 1 p.m.  The daytime search party will include the psychic.

Oakland police say they are not taking part in the search.

Miller is the owner of a shirt shop in San Leandro and has become the defacto leader of the dwindling group of people hoping to find the boy.   His relatives often don't even show up for searches or memorials in his honor.

She said the psychic gave her a very specific location and surroundings where the boy's body would be found.

Hassani's foster parents were initially arrested in the case, but Oakland police then released them.

The news media learned this week that the foster parents, Louis Ross and Jennifer Campbell, have moved out of the Bay Area.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/local-beat/Strange-Tip-Leads-to-New-Search-for-Hassani-83449872.html

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #495 on: February 15, 2010, 08:13:28 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE

« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:22:55 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #496 on: February 16, 2010, 12:30:53 PM »

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #497 on: February 17, 2010, 01:02:26 AM »

Mount Diablo is a mountain in Contra Costa County, California in the San Francisco Bay Area, located south of the town of Clayton and northeast of Danville. It is an isolated upthrust peak of 3,864 feet (1,178 m), visible from most of the San Francisco Bay Area and much of northern California.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mount_Diablo

Mt. Diablo State Park LIVE webcam
http://www.mtdiablocam.com/

What's In A Name? Like many other isolated peaks, Mount Diablo is steeped in lore -- much of it involving the mountain's name.
    The reference to "diablo" or devil can be traced back to 1805, when Spanish military troops searched for runaway mission Indians. At a willow thicket near present-day Buchanan Field in Concord, the soldiers encountered a camp of Chupcan people and surrounded it. During that night, the Indians escaped unseen and unheard.
    Angry and confused, the Spanish called the site, "Monte del Diablo", or "Thicket of the Devil". Later, English-speaking newcomers mistakenly assumed the word "monte" meant "mountain" and applied the title to the prominent nearby peak. A linguistic accident thus gave California its Devil Mountain.

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #498 on: February 17, 2010, 01:06:49 AM »

Ross is supersttious ??

I wonder who the psychic is.. 

I wonder if it is Annette Martin. It would be like her to insist her name was not used in news reports..
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #499 on: February 17, 2010, 01:13:05 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.