March 28, 2024, 03:04:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hassani Campbell, 5,, Missing from car, Oakland Ca. 8-10-2009(Arrests 8/28)  (Read 154545 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #340 on: August 30, 2009, 12:50:38 AM »

Am thinking someone else mentioned already.  My first thought when I read that the man had left the children at home when he went to the bank, was that he probably didn't want anyone in the bank (or cameras) see him with only the baby girl. 

The man may have thought he'd rather face being in trouble for briefly leaving the kids alone, (if LE believed his having gone missing later in the day story), than to have proof positive at the bank that Hassani had been injured/abused, or not even with him as early as that. 

I hate to say this, yet it sure sounds to me like this guy didn't want to deal with having a disabled child.  Poor Hassani.  Not his fault people failed him right and left.   

Wonder if we'll be privy to any further details that may come out? 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
cartfly
Monkey Junky

Thanks Brandi!

« Reply #341 on: August 30, 2009, 12:54:32 AM »

You must have missed something Edward. Jennifer Campbell has always been the foster mom /aunt.

She took her sister's children in.

where is her sister ?  ross and campbell married ?
Hi Edward,
From what I read, the sister (bio mom) lives in San Francisco and suffers with cerebral palsy and other ailments. The bio dad is supposed to be incarcerated somewhere in the area. Ross and Campbell are supposedly engaged. I think there is more info on the earlier post about the family. I hope this helps.

My angels on earth, the Shriners-every thing they do is for the children and they never ask for anything in return. What a concept.....
http://www.shrinershq.org/Hospitals/Main/
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #342 on: August 30, 2009, 12:41:11 PM »

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20606391/detail.html
Volunteers Continue Search Despite Foster Parents' Arrest

((edit))
« Last Edit: September 02, 2009, 01:19:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

Hassani Campbell *Still Missing*

« Reply #343 on: August 30, 2009, 05:49:31 PM »

As others have pointed out, BART is the Bay Area Rapid Transit.  Emphasis on RAPID.  It's a train.  For those who take their children on these, it can be frightening getting them on and off. 

In the Sacramento area, there is a Rapid Transit minirail, (called the lightrail), a bit different from BART, in that it runs on tracks above ground, instead of thru a tunnel underground/under water.  BART connects Oakland to San Fran thru the tunnel. 

In Sacramento, parents need to have their children IN their arms or firmly holding onto each hand while boarding.  That's because the conductor is at the very front of the first car, and does not see those who are boarding at each door, of each car behind him/her.  Many's the time that a parent wasn't paying attention, and stepped onto the lightrail thinking their child/ren was right behind them.  The doors snap shut and the lightrail leaves.  Child/ren still standing near the boarding area, parents on lightrail frantic.  I've actually seen one man jump off at the next stop and start running all the way back to where the kids where left.   There's no way to get the attention of the conductor, unless one is in the first car right behind him/her. 

Then there are the tracks themselves, a clear and present danger for child or adult.  One must stand well behind "the line" painted next to the tracks.  A young child standing there alone very likely wouldn't realize the danger.  In other cities/states, rapid transit such as these, folks have accidentally or on purpose fallen down into the tracks, right into the path of a soon to arrive train. 

BART has loading areas, am wondering if there are tracks at the beginning and end.  There is no stopping in between the loading areas, it's like a one-way trip.  Get on at one end, get off at the other. 

But for this man to threaten to leave the little dude either AT the BART or ON the BART, either one (I've read it reported both ways), no matter that it was said in an angry moment, this is horrible horrible awful.  An instant and clear danger to the little dude had he gone thru with that.  Am positive that LE did not shrug off the statement in that text message.

I don't know if we're allowed to say where we live, but I'm in Sacramento, Ca and what you've said about the lightrail is very true! You also have to keep your eye on any children with you because of all the transients that ride of the lightrail all day long who are up to no good.

Often times a drunk homeless person (or someone with a mental illness) will get onto the lightrail, sit down, and then start acting belligerent spewing out cuss words at no one, but the open air. It's bizarre to say the least.

I imagine that would be frightening to a little child, especially a 5 year old. The foster dad saying he was going to leave Hassani at the BART station is a bad parenting (to put it nicely). Whenever I drop my family members off at the lightrail station I sit and wait until their train comes to pull off. I also make sure they actually got on.

Yes, the lightrail system is used by everyday working people, but it is NO place for an unattended child.
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: August 30, 2009, 05:53:52 PM »

Am thinking someone else mentioned already.  My first thought when I read that the man had left the children at home when he went to the bank, was that he probably didn't want anyone in the bank (or cameras) see him with only the baby girl. 

The man may have thought he'd rather face being in trouble for briefly leaving the kids alone, (if LE believed his having gone missing later in the day story), than to have proof positive at the bank that Hassani had been injured/abused, or not even with him as early as that. 

I hate to say this, yet it sure sounds to me like this guy didn't want to deal with having a disabled child.  Poor Hassani.  Not his fault people failed him right and left.   

Wonder if we'll be privy to any further details that may come out? 

I had a friend who's brother is mentally disabled. He's a year older than her and they're both adpoted (raised by their aunt and uncle). It's a very daunting task, but I feel that if you take on that challenge you should stick through it.

I believe these two were in it entirely for the money and nothing more.

I don't think I can say this enough, but I feel that Hassani was killed for life insurance money.

Blame my theory on Law & Order. 

Sometimes TV is good for something.
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #345 on: August 31, 2009, 02:32:16 AM »

As others have pointed out, BART is the Bay Area Rapid Transit.  Emphasis on RAPID.  It's a train.  For those who take their children on these, it can be frightening getting them on and off. 

In the Sacramento area, there is a Rapid Transit minirail, (called the lightrail), a bit different from BART, in that it runs on tracks above ground, instead of thru a tunnel underground/under water.  BART connects Oakland to San Fran thru the tunnel. 

In Sacramento, parents need to have their children IN their arms or firmly holding onto each hand while boarding.  That's because the conductor is at the very front of the first car, and does not see those who are boarding at each door, of each car behind him/her.  Many's the time that a parent wasn't paying attention, and stepped onto the lightrail thinking their child/ren was right behind them.  The doors snap shut and the lightrail leaves.  Child/ren still standing near the boarding area, parents on lightrail frantic.  I've actually seen one man jump off at the next stop and start running all the way back to where the kids where left.   There's no way to get the attention of the conductor, unless one is in the first car right behind him/her. 

Then there are the tracks themselves, a clear and present danger for child or adult.  One must stand well behind "the line" painted next to the tracks.  A young child standing there alone very likely wouldn't realize the danger.  In other cities/states, rapid transit such as these, folks have accidentally or on purpose fallen down into the tracks, right into the path of a soon to arrive train. 

BART has loading areas, am wondering if there are tracks at the beginning and end.  There is no stopping in between the loading areas, it's like a one-way trip.  Get on at one end, get off at the other. 

But for this man to threaten to leave the little dude either AT the BART or ON the BART, either one (I've read it reported both ways), no matter that it was said in an angry moment, this is horrible horrible awful.  An instant and clear danger to the little dude had he gone thru with that.  Am positive that LE did not shrug off the statement in that text message.

I don't know if we're allowed to say where we live, but I'm in Sacramento, Ca and what you've said about the lightrail is very true! You also have to keep your eye on any children with you because of all the transients that ride of the lightrail all day long who are up to no good.

Often times a drunk homeless person (or someone with a mental illness) will get onto the lightrail, sit down, and then start acting belligerent spewing out cuss words at no one, but the open air. It's bizarre to say the least.

I imagine that would be frightening to a little child, especially a 5 year old. The foster dad saying he was going to leave Hassani at the BART station is a bad parenting (to put it nicely). Whenever I drop my family members off at the lightrail station I sit and wait until their train comes to pull off. I also make sure they actually got on.

Yes, the lightrail system is used by everyday working people, but it is NO place for an unattended child.

Hi Tina Bee -

I am in Sacramento as well! Wyks and I have talked about the fact that she used to live out here, too. I also lived in the bay area for a couple of years when I went back to school recently - and used the BART to commute into San Francisco for classes. I can tell you that even as a 40-something adult, the BART was always scary to even me! Good heavens - very crowded, people going every which way, loud, etc. etc.  I always dreaded it and NEVER got used to it; it made me very anxious and nervous. (Clearly I am not a big city girl!) But the point is - for goodness sakes - a small child should never ever ever be left alone for even a minute in that setting! Never never. Ever! To even make such a threat is heinous to me! Makes me shudder . . .
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: August 31, 2009, 04:58:53 AM »

Hi Tina Bee -

I am in Sacramento as well! Wyks and I have talked about the fact that she used to live out here, too. I also lived in the bay area for a couple of years when I went back to school recently - and used the BART to commute into San Francisco for classes. I can tell you that even as a 40-something adult, the BART was always scary to even me! Good heavens - very crowded, people going every which way, loud, etc. etc.  I always dreaded it and NEVER got used to it; it made me very anxious and nervous. (Clearly I am not a big city girl!) But the point is - for goodness sakes - a small child should never ever ever be left alone for even a minute in that setting! Never never. Ever! To even make such a threat is heinous to me! Makes me shudder . . .

Hey neighbor!

I've personally never been on the BART, but with all the people the commute every single day from the Bay to Sacramento (and beyond) I'd imagine that system would be VERY crowded! There's no telling who's coming on and off so the foster dad was probably trying to scare his fiance by saying he was going to leave Hassani at one of those stations.

Now with the Sacramento lightrail all I can say is try to avoid it between the hours of 4 PM to 7 PM. Each cart is jam packed (something like sadines in a can) and people have fallen over one another when the train goes forward or stops abruptly.

There hasn't been many details about this case since the arrests, but I hope they both confess and tell what truly became of Hassani that day.

Sadly I don't believe this little boy is here on Earth with us 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #347 on: August 31, 2009, 05:33:39 AM »

Yep, we can say the town/state where we're at if we want to share.  Wouldn't get more detailed than 'the north area' or 'the south area' in our towns tho.  Cuz this is an open forum, anyone on the net can read here. 

My sons and I lived in Rancho, and most days miss Cali dearly.  I even miss the lightrail, as much as I used to cuss it, back in the day.  lol  Transportation like that is unheard of here in rural Nebraska, where even "heavy traffic" consists of a hay-baler mosyin' down the middle of a two-lane road and slowing 3 or 4 cars, tops.     Large cities here (vs small towns) actually do have a bus or two.  A lot of rural folks would have no clue the dangers that exist with rapid transit.  So I was just trying to put it into perspective for everyone with the example of the lightrail in Sac. 

What you've described, a drunken homeless or mentally challenged person etc, being onboard public transportation (or even in the waiting area), it DOES happen, and I shudder to think of a child alone in such a situation.   The severe dangers that can exist on any given day/night, is why I'm thinking that LE surely sat up and took notice when they read the text message about BART that the foster father wrote.  IMO, it shows his character as being very different from the way it seems he is trying to portray himself to the media.  Folks say things such as, "Well, it was said in anger, I didn't really mean it."  When often much of what is said in anger is the truth, just something the person hadn't intended to ever say. 

Things like his text message gives us clues to what this guy is really like.  I didn't hear or read much from the foster mother herself.  Seems right from the start we've heard from him him him.  While she sat or stood nearby, mostly looking down.     

LE must have something on both of these people, more than what has been released to the public.  I was expecting the guy to be arrested, and surprised that she was too.  Guess we'll learn more as time goes by. 

Am curious to know if the baby sister can talk well enough yet, if maybe she said something about what happened?       

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #348 on: August 31, 2009, 05:51:07 AM »

Something is curious to me.... Maybe someone can help me out with this.

From what I've read, the woman is Hassani's birth aunt.  She took over the raising of her sister's son.  Do I have that right?  Cuz it's been freakin confusing from the start!  So if that is correct, I can understand why she is referred to as his "foster mother".   Wonder if that is just what she refers to herself as, or if she is legally his foster mother, with a caseworker and all.   

Here's the curious part... IMO

She's engaged to this guy, not yet married.  So........ technically, in a legal sense.... he is not the "foster father".  He basically is the live-in boyfriend of the foster mother.  Right? 

And if all that is correct, then... does it seem to anyone else like this guy is trying to make himself more than he really is .. to Hassani?  And if so, why would he do that? 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #349 on: August 31, 2009, 06:03:36 AM »

I had a friend who's brother is mentally disabled. He's a year older than her and they're both adpoted (raised by their aunt and uncle). It's a very daunting task, but I feel that if you take on that challenge you should stick through it.

I believe these two were in it entirely for the money and nothing more.

I don't think I can say this enough, but I feel that Hassani was killed for life insurance money.

Blame my theory on Law & Order. 

Sometimes TV is good for something.

Your theory could very well be true!  From the first time I heard this guy on the news 'splainin .. I have thought, 'hmmmmm... something's not right here'.  The more he explained, the worse it all got.  Not sure but that could partly be due to sloppy media reporting tho.  Still and all, some things I directly heard from him during interviews on TV, just didn't make sense.  Have thought from the start that Hassani was nowhere near the shoestore that day, certainly not left inside the car or standing beside it. 

Just my gut feeling.  Guess I can blame it on ... being old.   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #350 on: August 31, 2009, 06:21:05 AM »

Hi Tina Bee -

Hi Tams!   

I agree with you..... A threat of something like this, is... well heinous does fit, yep. 

Since you've ridden BART into San Fran, let me ask you something.   At the station, is the train level with the boarding area.... or is there a waiting area and then an edge that drops down to where the tracks are? 

Didja go to the state fair?  Nebraska's idea of a state fair pales in comparison to Cali's!!

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #351 on: August 31, 2009, 11:33:12 AM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:09:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #352 on: August 31, 2009, 12:02:28 PM »

From what I've read, the woman is Hassani's birth aunt.  She took over the raising of her sister's son.  Do I have that right?  Cuz it's been freakin confusing from the start!  So if that is correct, I can understand why she is referred to as his "foster mother".   Wonder if that is just what she refers to herself as, or if she is legally his foster mother, with a caseworker and all.  

She's engaged to this guy, not yet married.  So........ technically, in a legal sense.... he is not the "foster father".  He basically is the live-in boyfriend of the foster mother.  Right?  

And if all that is correct, then... does it seem to anyone else like this guy is trying to make himself more than he really is .. to Hassani?  And if so, why would he do that?  

BLOCKED WEBSITE

"'Oh, they were foster parents. Did they really care?' Well, you go talk to social services,” said Ross. “You wanna find the record straight? You go to them and ask them why they placed them with us. Because we gave a damn! These were our children. Don't try to take that from us. This wasn't a situation where we didn't care about those children. We've fought every inch for both of them."

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20437763/detail.html
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:10:08 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Tams
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: August 31, 2009, 02:22:09 PM »

Hi Tina Bee -

Hi Tams!   

I agree with you..... A threat of something like this, is... well heinous does fit, yep. 

Since you've ridden BART into San Fran, let me ask you something.   At the station, is the train level with the boarding area.... or is there a waiting area and then an edge that drops down to where the tracks are? 

Didja go to the state fair?  Nebraska's idea of a state fair pales in comparison to Cali's!!

Hiya Wyks - great to see you again!    Hope all is well with you up in good old NE.

To answer your question: Yes, there is a dropoff from the boarding areas down to the actual tracks/rails. After the train pulls away, you are standing on the precepice of a 'ditch' of approx. 2-3 feet deep - with absolutely no protection to keep you from falling in. Being the clumsy person that I am, it always made me a bit nervous; I always stood back a bit to wait for the train. I always marveled at how very easy it would be to slip & fall in - where you would either get electrocuted or squished by the next oncoming train. The thought of a child wandering around by this alone takes my breath away! As I mentioned - can't even fathom how one could ever even verbalize such a thing. And as well - yes, as you mentioned, there is a HUGE population of homeless/addicts/dealers/pandering/unsavory element in SF - it has gotten really bad . . . and they are everywhere around the BART.

Haven't been to the state fair yet this year - a couple of years actually, sadly. Always love going though! It has just become so very expensive, unfortunately - entrance tickets alone are $12 now - ugh. And you always have to plan on spending alot on all of the fun food - LOL. (LOVE the cinnamon rolls!)
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: August 31, 2009, 02:29:09 PM »

The Alameda County district attorney will not file charges against Hasanni Campbell's foster mother in the 5-year-old's presumed slaying, prosecutors said today.

The boy's foster father remains in custody on suspicion of murder.

Jennifer Campbell, 33, who is also the boy's aunt, was arrested Friday on suspicion of being an accessory after the fact in a homicide.

"We are not charging her; there is insufficient evidence at this time," Assistant District Attorney Tom Rogers said.

Her fiance, Louis Ross, 38, remains in custody on suspicion of murder pending a decision Tuesday by the district attorney's office on whether to file charges.

Rogers said he is reviewing the evidence against Ross today.

Oakland police arrested Ross at the couple's Fremont home Friday. They said the case had been reclassified from a missing person investigation to a homicide probe, although no body has been found.

Ross reported Hasanni missing Aug. 10, saying the boy had vanished from outside a back entrance to the shoe store in Oakland's Rockridge neighborhood where Campbell works.

John Burris, an attorney who has been consulting with the couple, said after Ross and Campbell were jailed Friday, "It would not surprise me in any way that the police were seeking to divide and conquer by arresting them, to see if one or more of the persons has something to say that they haven't already said."

Burris added, "I don't know if there's any additional evidence, and would be very surprised that there is physical evidence that ties them to Hasanni."

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/08/31/BA1919GD4D.DTL&tsp=1#ixzz0PmpgFNNE

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #355 on: August 31, 2009, 09:33:04 PM »

From what I've read, the woman is Hassani's birth aunt.  She took over the raising of her sister's son.  Do I have that right?  Cuz it's been freakin confusing from the start!  So if that is correct, I can understand why she is referred to as his "foster mother".   Wonder if that is just what she refers to herself as, or if she is legally his foster mother, with a caseworker and all.  

She's engaged to this guy, not yet married.  So........ technically, in a legal sense.... he is not the "foster father".  He basically is the live-in boyfriend of the foster mother.  Right?  

And if all that is correct, then... does it seem to anyone else like this guy is trying to make himself more than he really is .. to Hassani?  And if so, why would he do that?  

BLOCKED WEBSITE

"'Oh, they were foster parents. Did they really care?' Well, you go talk to social services,” said Ross. “You wanna find the record straight? You go to them and ask them why they placed them with us. Because we gave a damn! These were our children. Don't try to take that from us. This wasn't a situation where we didn't care about those children. We've fought every inch for both of them."

http://www.ktvu.com/news/20437763/detail.html

Thanks for these quotes and links, pink angel.   an angelic monkey
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:10:48 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #356 on: August 31, 2009, 09:53:31 PM »

Hi Tina Bee -

Hi Tams!   

Hiya Wyks - great to see you again!    Hope all is well with you up in good old NE.

To answer your question: Yes, there is a dropoff from the boarding areas down to the actual tracks/rails. After the train pulls away, you are standing on the precepice of a 'ditch' of approx. 2-3 feet deep - with absolutely no protection to keep you from falling in. Being the clumsy person that I am, it always made me a bit nervous; I always stood back a bit to wait for the train. I always marveled at how very easy it would be to slip & fall in - where you would either get electrocuted or squished by the next oncoming train. The thought of a child wandering around by this alone takes my breath away! As I mentioned - can't even fathom how one could ever even verbalize such a thing. And as well - yes, as you mentioned, there is a HUGE population of homeless/addicts/dealers/pandering/unsavory element in SF - it has gotten really bad . . . and they are everywhere around the BART.

Haven't been to the state fair yet this year - a couple of years actually, sadly. Always love going though! It has just become so very expensive, unfortunately - entrance tickets alone are $12 now - ugh. And you always have to plan on spending alot on all of the fun food - LOL. (LOVE the cinnamon rolls!)

Things are just humming right along, thanks!  Hope the same for you. 

Thanks for explaining about the tracks and such.  What you've described is as I imagined it would be.  I'd be a nervous wreck!  Seems even more horrific that he would use something like that as a threat to the aunt.  Wonder if the rest of their relationship was like that, with him issuing horrid threats to her.   Also makes me wonder what kind of treatment Hassani and sis may have had with him in the home, before all this happened.    

I hear ya about the cost of the fair, then the food.  One year I went just for the cinnamon rolls, then took plenty of em home.  lol  What I'd give to taste just one of em right now. 

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #357 on: August 31, 2009, 10:00:46 PM »

Thanks Edward! 

Hmmm.. Seems for them to charge Ross with homocide, they must have found SOME indication of that, somehow.  Certain evidence or something that was said, etc.  Guess we may know soon what they aren't talking about yet. 

I wasn't blessed with patience.   

N2WISHN
Monkey Junky

« Reply #358 on: August 31, 2009, 10:58:46 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:11:33 PM by MuffyBee » Logged
Tina Bee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: September 01, 2009, 03:09:30 AM »

Yep, we can say the town/state where we're at if we want to share.  Wouldn't get more detailed than 'the north area' or 'the south area' in our towns tho.  Cuz this is an open forum, anyone on the net can read here. 

My sons and I lived in Rancho, and most days miss Cali dearly.  I even miss the lightrail, as much as I used to cuss it, back in the day.  lol  Transportation like that is unheard of here in rural Nebraska, where even "heavy traffic" consists of a hay-baler mosyin' down the middle of a two-lane road and slowing 3 or 4 cars, tops.     Large cities here (vs small towns) actually do have a bus or two.  A lot of rural folks would have no clue the dangers that exist with rapid transit.  So I was just trying to put it into perspective for everyone with the example of the lightrail in Sac. 

What you've described, a drunken homeless or mentally challenged person etc, being onboard public transportation (or even in the waiting area), it DOES happen, and I shudder to think of a child alone in such a situation.   The severe dangers that can exist on any given day/night, is why I'm thinking that LE surely sat up and took notice when they read the text message about BART that the foster father wrote.  IMO, it shows his character as being very different from the way it seems he is trying to portray himself to the media.  Folks say things such as, "Well, it was said in anger, I didn't really mean it."  When often much of what is said in anger is the truth, just something the person hadn't intended to ever say. 

Things like his text message gives us clues to what this guy is really like.  I didn't hear or read much from the foster mother herself.  Seems right from the start we've heard from him him him.  While she sat or stood nearby, mostly looking down.     

LE must have something on both of these people, more than what has been released to the public.  I was expecting the guy to be arrested, and surprised that she was too.  Guess we'll learn more as time goes by. 

Am curious to know if the baby sister can talk well enough yet, if maybe she said something about what happened?       

I moved to North Carolina for six months last year and I went crazy because I missed Sacramento soooo much. I'm glad to be back. Country living is not for me!

I think the foster father is a monster. Those text messages exposed him for what he really is.

I say searchers need to comb the beaches to see if anything suspicious has washed up. I'm channeling the Laci Peterson case now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.