March 28, 2024, 08:14:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hassani Campbell, 5,, Missing from car, Oakland Ca. 8-10-2009(Arrests 8/28)  (Read 154557 times)
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #440 on: September 13, 2009, 10:06:10 PM »

Thanks for the updates, maps and pics! 

And how very sad, this finding.  According to the pics, it sure doesn't look like a place that clothing such as this would just 'happen' to be lying around.  It's so secluded....  A perp could drive right up there, drop off a body, and no one would see a dang thing.  IMO.

Am not surprised at the response Ross gave.  Even it those clothes were the right size for Hassani and were actually his, am thinking Ross would never say that.   

Wondering if LE brought (or has plans to bring) cadaver dogs to the area....

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #441 on: September 13, 2009, 10:10:24 PM »

Still wonder why ROSS seems to be doing all the talking, remarks, answering of questions to the media?  Why do we rarely if ever actually hear from Hassani's bio-aunt, his foster mother????  Something wrong here.  IMO. 

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #442 on: September 13, 2009, 11:16:11 PM »

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2009/09/13/BABK19MOGP.DTL&tsp=1
Found clothing not Hasanni's, foster dad says

Henry K. Lee, Chronicle Staff Writer

Sunday, September 13, 2009
<snip>
"We have no idea at this point if it's even connected to Hasanni," said Sherri-Lyn Miller, a San Leandro print-shop owner who has been organizing regular searches for the boy.

"Because it is similar, it's gray, it does appear to be small, we want to make sure - this is pretty close to the area where he was missing - we want to make sure that we analyze it and confirm," Oakland police Sgt. Arturo Bautista told reporters.
<snip>

Wyks....further down in this article it says they did bring dogs out...however, they didn't say what kind....can we conclude cadaver dogs?  Maybe he does all the talking because he 'knows how the story is supposed to go' or simply because he's the unemployed, professional student control freak.  Wonder if the 6 month pregnant aunt/girlfriend/foster mother is still working?  Maybe he ought to think about getting a job since they won't be getting 'paid' to raise her niece and nephew now.   

Desi...I agree that it is a relief that they do have people searching.  In the beginning IIRC, they were lamenting that not too many people were showing up for the searches...it was so heartbreaking.

Thank you for posting the updates & links Muffy.  Praying for justice for this baby soon.

an angelic monkey
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #443 on: September 14, 2009, 03:02:19 AM »

Thanks Bluesy!  I would expect that when items were found that LE would then bring in cadaver dogs, however........ I can't assume that yet.  Mainly cuz LE seems to be topsy-turvy in this case so far.  I'd bring in one of each dog.  First a search dog, then a cadaver dog.  Just to be sure, ya know? 

Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #444 on: September 14, 2009, 02:38:09 PM »

http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/13/california.missing.boy/#cnnSTCVideo

Video report; shows police documenting the find, at least one police dog on the scene, and searchers praying together at the scene.

------------

Story at link:  http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/09/13/california.missing.boy/

Police check whether sweatshirt linked to missing boy

* Story Highlights
    * Volunteers looking for boy find partially buried gray sweatshirt in Oakland, California
    * Hasanni Campbell was said to have been wearing similar sweatshirt
    * Foster father says he last saw Hasanni Campbell on August 10 outside store
    * Police have said the case is a homicide investigation

updated 7:58 a.m. EDT, Mon September 14, 2009

<snip> "Because [the sweatshirt found Sunday] is similar, it's gray, it does appear to be small ... and this is pretty close to the area where he was missing, we want to make sure that we analyze it and confirm," Oakland police Sgt. Arturo Bautista told reporters at the discovery site Sunday.

------------

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #445 on: September 16, 2009, 03:09:04 PM »

BLOCKED WEBSITE
« Last Edit: March 08, 2011, 04:19:09 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #446 on: September 17, 2009, 01:04:05 AM »

Thanks, Muffy, for the article.

Bless Sherri Miller and all of these dedicated volunteers.  I hope they are getting some leads or guidance from LE, regarding where to search and what to search for.

Speaking of "Miller," I'm guessing this is not a TES type of case?  Since there are no clues, and since the "family" apparently are not looking up Tim Miller's phone number or anything... right?

Praying for Hasanni.  May he be found.  May he not be forgotten. 

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: September 17, 2009, 09:05:12 PM »

Prayers for little Hassani.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #448 on: September 20, 2009, 01:23:38 AM »

It sure seems to take a long time to test things for DNA....   

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #449 on: September 20, 2009, 07:42:26 AM »

I've been looking around and haven't seen any new news.      I'm really feeling Hassani's case is going cold.  I hope I'm wrong, but since the arrest and release of his foster parents, just the news of the sweatshirt found.  I understood there was to be continued searching each week on Saturdays, organized by Sherri Miller, the lady that donated the teeshirts. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #450 on: September 20, 2009, 08:52:10 AM »

I have cases from my UID file that have taken over a year 
Usually it is backlog...so they say Rolling Eyes

When they think they know for sure, it should go to the top of the list. I want it to be like CSI ... bring it to the lab---hand it to tech.---say "NOW' --- and it will be done in 5 minutes, LMAO! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Bradyee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #451 on: September 21, 2009, 07:58:21 PM »

I've been looking around and haven't seen any new news.      I'm really feeling Hassani's case is going cold.  I hope I'm wrong, but since the arrest and release of his foster parents, just the news of the sweatshirt found.  I understood there was to be continued searching each week on Saturdays, organized by Sherri Miller, the lady that donated the teeshirts. 

Bump. No one posted today so I am thinking about Hassani so I thought I'd bump the thread. Keep the little guy in your prayers.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: September 21, 2009, 11:46:09 PM »

Bump. No one posted today so I am thinking about Hassani so I thought I'd bump the thread. Keep the little guy in your prayers.

Hello Bradyee.  I'm also stopping by to say I'm thinking of little Hassani too.  You are so right about keeping him in our prayers.     an angelic monkey

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #453 on: September 22, 2009, 02:37:26 AM »

It sure seems like this poor child who didn't get a fair chance in life isn't going to get one now, except that he is happy where he is.  No more suffering, no more abuse. Hopefully, LE won't let it go too long. 

Maybe when they finish processing all that evidence they took from the house, something will happen. 

I bet these angels who are organizing and performing these searches are making that POS nervous. 

Hope the sister isn't given back to them.  Wonder is they are fighting for her to be returned to them?  Is the aunt still working at that shoe store?  Guess the reporters have lots of other crimes to report on and don't need this story anymore.  So sad.

Praying for justice.   
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #454 on: September 23, 2009, 03:24:20 PM »

Still searching for Hassani Campbell
Hassani Campbell, the five-year-old boy suffering from cerebral palsy who may have disappeared from a Rockridge parking lot August 10, has inspired legions of volunteers to search for him. Unfortunately, their efforts are unsuccessful. As Oakland Tribune columnist Tamerlin Drummond points out, the lack of information discourages media attention, which in turn makes it harder to find the poor boy.

While this story is deeply tragic, Ms. Drummond highlights the volunteers who are continuing to donate time and resources to search for Hassani despite fading hopes and no leads. "What keeps Hasanni's disappearance from falling off the radar completely is that there are regular people in our community who care," she writes.

Read the column at InsideBayArea.com.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/blogs/inoakland/detail?&entry_id=48196#ixzz0RxXv4lRk
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #455 on: September 24, 2009, 02:48:05 AM »

Thanks Edward! 

This is sooooo sad..... 

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: September 24, 2009, 09:14:57 PM »

http://www.ktvu.com/news/21108876/detail.html

Family Privately Commemorates Hasanni Campbell's Birthday

Posted: 5:03 pm PDT September 24, 2009

FREMONT, Calif. -- The family of Hasanni Campbell will be privately commemorating his sixth birthday Thursday, while volunteers are organizing another search for the missing Fremont boy on Saturday.

<snip>

Sherri-Lyn Miller, a San Leandro print shop owner who has been organizing regular searches for Hasanni, had originally planned to hold an event for the boy, but it was called off out of respect to the family.

However, Miller said that organizers will be searching Coyote Hills Regional Park in Fremont starting at 8 a.m. Saturday.

The search of that area was originally scheduled for last week, but was canceled due to permit issues, Miller said.

More than 75 people have already signed up to join the search, according to Miller. She said 124 people joined the last search, which took place near Lake Elizabeth in Fremont.
<snip>

Miller said people wishing to join the search can call (510) 276-9090 or send an e-mail to findhasanni@gmail.com.

Volunteers will also be at the Rockridge Street Festival on Sunday, wearing T-shirts and passing out flyers with the goal of "getting his picture back out there," Miller said.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: September 27, 2009, 01:03:45 AM »

At Websleuth's, there is an astrologers section, where the astrologers work on missing persons cases.  They take known facts (such as birthdates and other dates, as well as times), and make charts with these facts.  As more facts become known in a case, they plug those facts into charts as well.  They then share what the charts reveal, and also give their viewpoints on the findings.  It's all very complicated what they do, and yet .. what the charts reveal has been correct in every case I've followed from start to finish.  Totally correct in Caylee Anthony's case, for one example. 

The astrologers there have followed Hassini's case from the beginning, and have sad findings.  Just want to share the findings here, as it does back up what many of us feel and believe about this case.  And if you'd like to read for yourself, there's a link at the bottom of this post. 

*From the astrologers*

Since the earliest days in this case, the charts show:

- Solid indication of death by homicide, 'parental' involvement, lies and deceit, not a kidnapping.        ('parental' = in a parental role, 'caretakers')

- Indication that Hassani was already dead when the alleged Last Seen (time given by Ross as last time he saw Hassani) took place.

- Indication that something happened to Hassini shortly before the alleged Last Seen time.

- Indication that Hassani is WEST/NORTHWEST in/near WATER, 'in the near neighborhood' within 10 miles of home (possibly as little as 3-6 miles).

Viewpoint from the astrologer who made the above charts, in summation is that:
This child is not alive. He was deceased prior to the alleged Last Seen. Death by homicide, parental involvement, lies, cover up. It is unfortunate LE could not gather enough evidence to keep Louis Ross in jail, as all points to his being the perp. 

Additional viewpoint from another:
I have a strong feeling Hassani could be in a location known as Willow Slough in the Quarry Lakes Recreation Area which is midway between Union & Fremont and NORTHWEST of Fremont itself.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=87731

Am wondering, hoping.. that Willow Slough (as described above) will be searched thoroughly.  Does anyone know if that has been done yet?  Or how to request that area be searched? 

Thanks...

Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: September 27, 2009, 01:14:23 AM »

West of Fremont is water as it runs along side the San Francisco bay.. less then 3 miles

Quarry ? Nope, not to the west.. landfills, yes

So when Ross pulls into the wrecking yard Hassani throws a fit and Ross takes him for  RIDE  out near the waters edge ??

This was supposedly just before the shoe store ? and it was told to us that Ross never got out of his car at the wrecking yard..

Why Is That ? Inquiring minds want to know why he was at the wrecking yard if he had no intentions of going inside.

Ariana
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: September 27, 2009, 01:19:34 AM »

Search teams combing hills again tomorrow for Hassani Campbell

FREMONT -- Missing Fremont boy Hassani Campbell would have turned 6 Thursday.

His family privately commemorated the boy's birthday at home, and did not release a public statement about his ongoing search.

Meanwhile, 75 volunteers will again comb the hills above the city of Fremont early Saturday morning.

Police believe Campbell was killed, although prosecutors declined to file charges against his foster parents in connection with the case.

His foster parents claimed the boy disappeared in Oakland.

http://kliv.com/Search-teams-combing-hills-again-tomorrow-for-Hass/5301771
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.