March 28, 2024, 02:42:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433158 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #280 on: August 24, 2009, 03:43:03 PM »

That Ambien is no good. I'll knock my husband on his azz if I find out he is taking that stuff again 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: August 24, 2009, 03:59:49 PM »

Okay, so here is the deal.  I take her in tomorrow at 8am.  Dr. L is going to redo the utlrasound and if that is still as bad as it has been, he is going to do the surgery.  He was very happy with the liver enzyme numbers dropping, so there is a chance the miracle drug is in fact working.  But if it is not clear then surgery. 
He felt the bruise/hematoma was from where Dr.H drew the blood the other day.  He thinks when she coughed the clot from where the blood was taken broke away and she bleed and - get this, he said he felt me rubbing her throat helped put enough pressure on it to help it stop!  He is going to re-run coagulation studies prior to the surgery, if that is what tomorrow brings to make sure we don't have an issues that would be fatal with the surgery.   He is also going to do the surgery with laser so as to minimize the bleeding and it is a faster healing time.   
If the ultrasound shows something he feels needs more technical skills then he is going to do a referral to Ohio State University Hospital. 
He said, Dr. H asked him about a gallbladder patient last week - but he never said he didn't feel comfortable doing the surgery - so he thinks Dr. H just misunderstood him.  This is our first time with him - but he was very nice, answered my questions and didn't mind my medical knowledge - actually seemed to enjoy it! 
He was horrified to see that they cut Crystol shaving her leg for the IV and really upset at the medication error.  So - hopefully the saga of Crystol Noel is finally gonna get resolved and she can get back to doing her ballet and shopping at home depot with mama. 
   FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!!!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #282 on: August 24, 2009, 04:07:21 PM »

ANJM I am so glad, have been on pins and needles waiting for a report. Praying all goes well tomorrow.  an angelic monkey
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: August 24, 2009, 04:14:36 PM »

ANJM I am so glad, have been on pins and needles waiting for a report. Praying all goes well tomorrow.  an angelic monkey

Same here,ANJ.    an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
crazybabyborg
« Reply #284 on: August 24, 2009, 04:23:41 PM »

Same here,ANJ.    an angelic monkey

Add me too, ANJ! I'm keeping you both in my prayers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #285 on: August 24, 2009, 04:25:18 PM »

Yoo Hoo, Deanie!!!

Pick up on aisle 9!!     

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/DeenieFall2.gif
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: August 24, 2009, 04:31:36 PM »

Howdy monkeys!  I'm just playing around...saw another monkey do this on another thread and thought it was cute!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #287 on: August 24, 2009, 04:45:15 PM »

Okay, so here is the deal.  I take her in tomorrow at 8am.  Dr. L is going to redo the utlrasound and if that is still as bad as it has been, he is going to do the surgery.  He was very happy with the liver enzyme numbers dropping, so there is a chance the miracle drug is in fact working.  But if it is not clear then surgery. 
He felt the bruise/hematoma was from where Dr.H drew the blood the other day.  He thinks when she coughed the clot from where the blood was taken broke away and she bleed and - get this, he said he felt me rubbing her throat helped put enough pressure on it to help it stop!  He is going to re-run coagulation studies prior to the surgery, if that is what tomorrow brings to make sure we don't have an issues that would be fatal with the surgery.   He is also going to do the surgery with laser so as to minimize the bleeding and it is a faster healing time.   
If the ultrasound shows something he feels needs more technical skills then he is going to do a referral to Ohio State University Hospital. 
He said, Dr. H asked him about a gallbladder patient last week - but he never said he didn't feel comfortable doing the surgery - so he thinks Dr. H just misunderstood him.  This is our first time with him - but he was very nice, answered my questions and didn't mind my medical knowledge - actually seemed to enjoy it! 
He was horrified to see that they cut Crystol shaving her leg for the IV and really upset at the medication error.  So - hopefully the saga of Crystol Noel is finally gonna get resolved and she can get back to doing her ballet and shopping at home depot with mama. 

Whew!!  This is all very positive so far. But the prayers will continue!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #288 on: August 24, 2009, 04:46:58 PM »

LOS ANGELES COUNTY CORONER RULES MICHAEL JACKSON'S DEATH A HOMICIDE, AP REPORTS

Read More:
http://email.foxnews.com/t?ctl=15E3:C10A6B9A383E4E19C4A8D002FBDCAF54&

-----

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: August 24, 2009, 04:48:13 PM »

Read More:

-----

I just posted this in JSM's thread. Wow
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #290 on: August 24, 2009, 05:25:28 PM »

Dear Monkey Friends -

Last night I took my very first (and my very last) ambein.   

I think this explains many of my posts from last time.  Sorry!!   an angelic monkey

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

ok but then what will explain the rest of the posts from about the last year or so ?    Monkey Devil!

p.s.  I'm so glad you washed that gray out of your hair, you look SO much younger.

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: August 24, 2009, 06:05:01 PM »

Read More:

-----

I just posted this in JSM's thread. Wow

I was surprised too!

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #292 on: August 24, 2009, 06:05:31 PM »

Dear Monkey Friends -

I think this explains many of my posts from last time.  Sorry!!   an angelic monkey

ok but then what will explain the rest of the posts from about the last year or so ?    Monkey Devil!

p.s.  I'm so glad you washed that gray out of your hair, you look SO much younger.

Rest in Peace Caylee

crazybabyborg
« Reply #293 on: August 24, 2009, 06:21:29 PM »

Dear Monkey Friends -

You guys are like trying to herd cats!   

Bud's Girl? I fixed your cross necklace.................
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #294 on: August 24, 2009, 08:06:53 PM »

ANJ - Praying for you and Crystol. an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #295 on: August 24, 2009, 08:22:25 PM »

Oh gosh.  I'm sorry you're going through all this.  Poor little Crystol.   Hope things go well tomorrow morning.  Praying for you both.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #296 on: August 24, 2009, 09:51:17 PM »

THANK YOU THANK YOU - CBB

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/EWpnbYM3cUQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/EWpnbYM3cUQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x2b405b&amp;color2=0x6b8ab6&amp;border=1</a>

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #297 on: August 24, 2009, 09:58:29 PM »

KCJackie - Thank you and how are you doing? 

Mere - still waiting for news on that Kitty.  I have Kitty in my prayers till I hear from you.

MyTime - any results yet?

Sassy - Thank you so much and it sure is good to see you back on the board posting more again!  I miss you when you go awol or rafter bound.

To everyone I missed - Thank you for your prayers and thoughts.  You guys have and are helping Crystol's Mama cope.  She is all shaved for surgery, the ultrasound, her front legs for IV and since mama doesn't know if that place was sterile, she got a bath to be as germ free and less likely to have any bacteria to be available for infection. 
She had a nice dish of her Muffy Bee recommended Chicken - rinsed of course.  A teaspoon of cottage cheese and a 1/2 teaspoon of peanut butter with her meds and is tucked in bed here on the couch under a blankie!   Mama is washing her blankies to take tomorrow and packing her bag with her meds, food, ultrasound pics and her IV bag.  As you guys know, Mama Junkie is a night owl, but she will get her rear in gear in the am for baby any day!  I even wake up early for Caylee!  Some people (smile - Crystol Noel thinks she is human) I get up for!!!!!!!!  Never got up for the ex! LMAO
Nights and thanks again - can't wait for the antics with morning coffee when I get back!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #298 on: August 24, 2009, 10:00:23 PM »

Mommy of Crystol  - ANJ
Can you please define to me what The Doc's have diagnosed your Doggy with. I talked to my friend Banana and she wants to help you but I don't know exactly how to tell her exactly what is wrong with your Baby.
She is very wise she has worked within Veterinary for years - Her is like the Nurse that see's all knows all yet is under the Doc. She the hands on and Minds on ..constantly checking and trying to aid - .. What is Crystol diagnosed with .. I just want to help. I can't stand the thought of any animal suffering un-needlessly if there is someone that can offer help and is willing to do just that.

I think of You and your Baby - all the time. My wishes are for Crystol's healing and for You as well.
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #299 on: August 24, 2009, 10:35:23 PM »

ANJ~  You and Crystol are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.