March 28, 2024, 06:12:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433185 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #300 on: August 24, 2009, 11:29:23 PM »

Where is everyone??   

Well, when you get here, at least have a laugh!   

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: August 24, 2009, 11:43:31 PM »

Okay, so here is the deal.  I take her in tomorrow at 8am.  Dr. L is going to redo the utlrasound and if that is still as bad as it has been, he is going to do the surgery.  He was very happy with the liver enzyme numbers dropping, so there is a chance the miracle drug is in fact working.  But if it is not clear then surgery. 
He felt the bruise/hematoma was from where Dr.H drew the blood the other day.  He thinks when she coughed the clot from where the blood was taken broke away and she bleed and - get this, he said he felt me rubbing her throat helped put enough pressure on it to help it stop!  He is going to re-run coagulation studies prior to the surgery, if that is what tomorrow brings to make sure we don't have an issues that would be fatal with the surgery.   He is also going to do the surgery with laser so as to minimize the bleeding and it is a faster healing time.   
If the ultrasound shows something he feels needs more technical skills then he is going to do a referral to Ohio State University Hospital. 
He said, Dr. H asked him about a gallbladder patient last week - but he never said he didn't feel comfortable doing the surgery - so he thinks Dr. H just misunderstood him.  This is our first time with him - but he was very nice, answered my questions and didn't mind my medical knowledge - actually seemed to enjoy it! 
He was horrified to see that they cut Crystol shaving her leg for the IV and really upset at the medication error.  So - hopefully the saga of Crystol Noel is finally gonna get resolved and she can get back to doing her ballet and shopping at home depot with mama. 
   FOR ALL THE PRAYERS AND SUPPORT!!!   

Mommy of Crystol  - ANJ
Can you please define to me what The Doc's have diagnosed your Doggy with. I talked to my friend Banana and she wants to help you but I don't know exactly how to tell her exactly what is wrong with your Baby.
She is very wise she has worked within Veterinary for years - Her is like the Nurse that see's all knows all yet is under the Doc. She the hands on and Minds on ..constantly checking and trying to aid - .. What is Crystol diagnosed with .. I just want to help. I can't stand the thought of any animal suffering un-needlessly if there is someone that can offer help and is willing to do just that.

I think of You and your Baby - all the time. My wishes are for Crystol's healing and for You as well.
K

1.  Gallbladder mucocele as a result of #2 or as a solo diagnosis.
2.  Possible liver failure causing #1
3.  Potentially a blood clotting disorder - he will re run the coagulation studies tomorrow if surgery is needed.  However, due to the internal bleeding from the blood draw site, we believe happened causing the hematoma/huge bruise - we/he feel this is why the PTT level was prolonged. 

Significant lab values in case are the ALT -  started at 1101 with diluted blood - had to dilute due the value being to high to get a reading.  Then we put her on two antibiotics and Ursodiol.  Next value was 412 - last Tues.  This Sat - 197.  Ultrasound was unchanged at last inspection. 
That is the basics,  THANKS DEENIE - I need all the info I can get! 
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: August 24, 2009, 11:51:33 PM »

ANJ~  You and Crystol are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.   an angelic monkey

THANK YOU MUFFY!!   

MyTime:  Crystol is mad at me.................. I gave her a bath and washed off her lipstick you gave her, she wants to know if she can have another kiss?   
She is already mad because I didn't do her nails - I know people can't have nail polish on for surgery on account of the information your nail bed provides - but her nails are mostly black and she is just gonna have to wait till she feels better!   (she didn't really feel like having them done anyway! LOL)

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: August 25, 2009, 12:20:12 AM »

Okay, I sneaked over and pulled the covers back on baby.............

Twas the night before...............

crazybabyborg
« Reply #304 on: August 25, 2009, 01:04:26 AM »

Hi Deenie!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: August 25, 2009, 01:11:51 AM »

CBB,
billb who is over in the Natalee thread has finally decided that he wants an avi.
Could you pop in    and help him?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #306 on: August 25, 2009, 01:30:37 AM »

ANJ~  You and Crystol are in my thoughts and prayers tonight.   an angelic monkey

THANK YOU MUFFY!!   

MyTime:  Crystol is mad at me.................. I gave her a bath and washed off her lipstick you gave her, she wants to know if she can have another kiss?   
She is already mad because I didn't do her nails - I know people can't have nail polish on for surgery on account of the information your nail bed provides - but her nails are mostly black and she is just gonna have to wait till she feels better!   (she didn't really feel like having them done anyway! LOL)

Awe, my poor little Crystol!  I know she will be ok tomorrow!  Here little sweet girl. 

Please keep us updated!  an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #307 on: August 25, 2009, 01:31:54 AM »

She is sooooooo cute!!   an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #308 on: August 25, 2009, 01:32:36 AM »

Where is everyone??   

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #309 on: August 25, 2009, 01:35:54 AM »

Hi Deenie!

HI CBB   

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #310 on: August 25, 2009, 01:38:28 AM »

Where is everyone??   

Mytime U Nakey ..and your little and are wearing a Santa hat  santa

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #311 on: August 25, 2009, 01:43:35 AM »

Me just finished writing to ANJ to her email I hope I recalled her Email correctly.

Me Heart is with Her and Her Baby. 

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #312 on: August 25, 2009, 01:57:04 AM »

That Ambien is no good. I'll knock my husband on his azz if I find out he is taking that stuff again 

Hello Dear Monkeys  ....I haven't signed in or posted in a while because I was so embarrassed of my stupid rambling posting  I did after My night with ambien!     I had stated before I was a daily lurker for over a year...I was (and have been) always sitting up in the rafters crying, laughing and cheering you all on..and thinking "These are the most amazing,smartest, and funny people anywhere" and was So Dang Happy and Proud when Klaas excepted my request to become a monkey!!....and What do I do??? I come on here on my "Ambien high" and make a complete Fool out of myself. I went back the next day & tried to read what i had written and thought "What a Idiot!!! I just dropped my head in my hands and shook it real hard     ...  As much as I have read on here I have never read any post quite as Stupid as mine was  lol... I was glad to read that I am not the only one that has done or posted some crazy things while on The Great Ambien Buzz ....but I did get some Great sleep once I Shut up and laid down  ...soooo...here I am thinking you all Wonderful Monkeys might not think I am a complete Idiot ...really I'm not..Honest 

an angelic monkey

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #313 on: August 25, 2009, 01:58:00 AM »

We can All Listen to Nonsense ..

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vA1QJMtJ6_A&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/vA1QJMtJ6_A&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;border=1</a>

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #314 on: August 25, 2009, 02:02:18 AM »

ANJ  Crystol is Precious...I am sending prayers that your little Angel does great tomorrow
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #315 on: August 25, 2009, 02:04:28 AM »

That Ambien is no good. I'll knock my husband on his azz if I find out he is taking that stuff again 

Hello Dear Monkeys  ....I haven't signed in or posted in a while because I was so embarrassed of my stupid rambling posting  I did after My night with ambien!     I had stated before I was a daily lurker for over a year...I was (and have been) always sitting up in the rafters crying, laughing and cheering you all on..and thinking "These are the most amazing,smartest, and funny people anywhere" and was So Dang Happy and Proud when Klaas excepted my request to become a monkey!!....and What do I do??? I come on here on my "Ambien high" and make a complete Fool out of myself. I went back the next day & tried to read what i had written and thought "What a Idiot!!! I just dropped my head in my hands and shook it real hard     ...  As much as I have read on here I have never read any post quite as Stupid as mine was  lol... I was glad to read that I am not the only one that has done or posted some crazy things while on The Great Ambien Buzz ....but I did get some Great sleep once I Shut up and laid down  ...soooo...here I am thinking you all Wonderful Monkeys might not think I am a complete Idiot ...really I'm not..Honest 

an angelic monkey

Ms Florida~Treasure  I never saw nor read your post on Ambien. If I knew you were on Ambien it would be what it was. I worked for a Doc that had been given a ton of samples of Ambien from her PHARM Pimp Rep.. and I know all to well what Ambien can do to a person. No Worries Sister. None at all.  ** No I have never taken it myself and I am one that cannot sleep either. 
Don't think of it - its over .. no worries. Nice to Meet you 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #316 on: August 25, 2009, 02:14:12 AM »

Is this MyTime's card playing partner?   

I think I know Him 

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

« Reply #317 on: August 25, 2009, 02:14:32 AM »

an angelic monkey

Ms Florida~Treasure  I never saw nor read your post on Ambien. If I knew you were on Ambien it would be what it was. I worked for a Doc that had been given a ton of samples of Ambien from her PHARM Pimp Rep.. and I know all to well what Ambien can do to a person. No Worries Sister. None at all.  ** No I have never taken it myself and I am one that cannot sleep either. 
Don't think of it - its over .. no worries. Nice to Meet you 

Thank You Deenie...I am glad you didn't see my post or read my post lol...my doctor has tried me on so many things to help me sleep, but ambien really did me in...I felt great and everything was funny and I thought I was just doing great with my posting....that was until the next day and then I thought Noooooo Not on SM ..  but thank you and it is so nice to meet you also. I love all of the postings you do with music...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #318 on: August 25, 2009, 02:23:36 AM »

Hi floridatreasure!! Good to see you here!

Hi Monkeys! 

Deenie? You're a walking advertisement!   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #319 on: August 25, 2009, 02:25:44 AM »

CBB,
billb who is over in the Natalee thread has finally decided that he wants an avi.
Could you pop in    and help him?

Sure, Magnolia! I'll be glad to! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.