March 29, 2024, 01:19:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433254 times)
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #400 on: August 25, 2009, 08:59:45 PM »

Floridatreasure9 ~ I see you up in the rafters and I saw your prayer request for your furbaby.  I lost a furbaby to CHF.  Losing pets is so difficult.  My kitty was on Lasics(?) to move the fluid but eventually had no quality of life, she was the runt.  I don't want to be "Debbie Downer" (as JSM would say) but I want to let you know that I'm pulling for your furbaby that he/she has a long and comfortable remainder here on earth with lots of love.

ANJM ~ praying for Chrystol

Praying for Monkeys with health issues, furbabys with health issues, etc.  You are all in my prayers. an angelic monkey

Lovin I am so sorry for the loss of your kitty, It is so hard to deal with..You are not being "Debbie Downer" I appericate any and all prayers, information, well wishes, for Butchie (he is a boy Smile... Butchie is on ...Theophylline E.R. 300mg 2x day. it is a bronchodilator used to open air passages in the lung....Spironolactone 50mg 2x day....Furosemide 80mg 2x day..Enalapril Maleate 15mg 2x day...Hydrocodone-homatropine syrmor 1teaspoon 2x day...
 The new vet he is going to now is Wonderful and I am so thankful for him.   an angelic monkey The other vet had him on sooooo many different meds..that did Not help him, just drugged him    ..every 2 weeks we was at the "Bad" vets office ...Butch has had just about every test possible , come to find out what the "Bad" vet was charging me for meds, test, ect was just a ripoff! Between being worried sick, not sleeping, missing work, crying until my eyes was so red and swollen scared out of my mind, Plus what All my Precious Butchie was put through and was going through and all the Wrong meds the "Bad" vet had him on, I felt like I was loosing it. I felt like I had let my precious baby down even though I was trying to do the best thing for him...I pretty much lost it in the vets office after she said "Maybe his coughing is because he has allergies from you or your house, maybe your drywall" ...WHAT in the He77 !! This after her "treating" him since March!!!
I found this "New" wonderful vet..he told me what Butchie has and put him on the right meds and at a Much lower price (the meds)!!!  His coughing is much better. As heartbreaking as it is to know Butchie only has a few months left here with me and Trust me it is ripping my heart out..it was such a load off of my mind to know the rest of his time here he will have the best most wonderful vet taking care of him. Along with All of my love and kisses and hugs
 Sorry for the Long post, God Bless you all
Michelle

FloridaTreasure- if you have been following along, you will know I soooooooo understand what you are going through.  I have had poodles in the past with CHF - and they were given months, but with good care and meds and prayers and hope - they made it several years and so can BUTCHIE!!!!!!!  Butchie will be added to my paw prayers!   (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: August 25, 2009, 09:02:08 PM »

My Time ...Musings is where I felt most comfortable until I get used to posting.  You all make a person feel welcomed     I love coming here to read and laugh with you all. no matter how sad of a day one can be having you all in here will put a smile in ones heart and on ones face...  an angelic monkey

We are all so happy to have you join us.  We just like to have some fun and wind down from the stresses of every day life.  You never need to be embarrassed with us.  If anything, we would probably be entertained by any "crazy" posts.  LOL   We love "crazy" monkeys!   

Thanks MT...That is why I try to always end my night reading here to unwind and go to bed with some funny happy thoughts. I think it was KCJackie that got a good laugh out of my posting that night. I think that is who it was...that made me feel better, to know she didn't think I was nuts, she just knew it was PUI of ambien.   

I did the same thing before I jumped in   but morning and night.  Word to the wise:  Use great care when reading with morning coffee - bad for monitors and keyboards!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: August 25, 2009, 09:07:53 PM »

Our family had two dogs that lived long ( 17 years ) and very happy and well attended to lives. Our connections with our pets are more meaningful than some of our human connections. Well, some of mine anyway. It's unconditional love. 
Was watching JVM and NG going on about Ryan Jenkins. Do they ever have it wrong about Canadian law. The RCMP know who the woman is, they just can't release her name. They are not giving her a free pass. They just haven't pressed any charges yet. The RCMP is cooperating with the American LE, we just have different laws as to what it is legal to disclose. Our system is more British than American. If she aided and assisted Ryan she's in a heap of trouble even if it was just picking him up and driving him to the motel. 
Oh and someone should tell Nancy that you can't judge Ryan or determine his character by clips from a scripted reality show. And I don't like the way they say Canadian. Like that explains this creep of a man.     

KatGram - on paragraph one - totally agree!!!!!!!!

On Ryan - I did hear a news station here say yesterday that the Royal Canadian Police were well aware of who she is.  I love Canada and Canadians - had business for several months in White Rock.  Love the accent!  I have not heard NG or JVM today (but I have them on dvr and a good reason! LOL) but trust me, she just spits out words sometimes to see where they splatter for ratings.  The real people do not look down on Canadians - at least not in my neck of the woods.

Now, I am going to pamper my pet a bit, but how are you?  I will bookmark and wait for you answer - you are in my people prayers!  I have PP and PP prayers - Paws and People!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #403 on: August 25, 2009, 09:09:14 PM »

ANJ,thanks for the update.Have you eaten anything today?Be sure and take care of yourself.   an angelic monkey

Okay, I will eat or you and Sunny will double team me! LOL

Oh yeah, knew there was something I was forgetting.........but I got a shower!
Okay.   an angelic monkey

Before I get a nanner lashing - I got a coney dog on the way to pick up baby!  Shower- done.  Food - done.  Baby home- PRICELESS!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: August 25, 2009, 09:13:19 PM »

KatGram - How are you doing?  Been worried about ya...

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: August 25, 2009, 09:44:26 PM »

ANJM, I am so very glad to hear about Crystol being home, and I know you are too!! Now, go lie down with her and breathe! The hard part is over!!  an angelic monkey

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: August 25, 2009, 09:46:25 PM »

I'm doing ok. I was telling someone at my work that I visit with outside, we work in different departments and she has issues at work. ( She works with gossipy women ). She is a very nice medicated bipolar woman. So, when I tell her that in one fifteen minute block of time, I am falling off the couch laffing at Cake Boss, the next minute , I am planning my non funeral, she says, now you know what I go thru every day !
Today, I feel good physically. Could have walked up the ten floors to my desk.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: August 25, 2009, 09:48:41 PM »

Sassy did you see your pic and the caption? LOL  I was being silly like she could see the right side of the screen - I get goofy trying to stay positive under stress - that is odd, but still better than the alternative, right? LOL

Yes, I saw it!         Your captions were cute.   The one that said she wanted her mommy made me tear up.   She is such a cute little dog.   I'm glad she's doing good.    an angelic monkey   You're a good mommy.
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #408 on: August 25, 2009, 09:50:25 PM »

ANJM - That webcam is so cool, I am still not sure I could watch it though.  But if helped you, then I am glad they had it.

Next time Crystol wakes up, give her another gentle little kiss from me and tell her to go back to sleep.

You both have had a long day!  I am just glad she is home!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #409 on: August 25, 2009, 09:53:25 PM »

I'm doing ok. I was telling someone at my work that I visit with outside, we work in different departments and she has issues at work. ( She works with gossipy women ). She is a very nice medicated bipolar woman. So, when I tell her that in one fifteen minute block of time, I am falling off the couch laffing at Cake Boss, the next minute , I am planning my non funeral, she says, now you know what I go thru every day !

Kat - I have been thinking about you.  I am glad to hear you are feel good physically and by reading your post, you seem in good spirits too.   Prayers and hugs and a little monkey slide coming your way.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: August 25, 2009, 09:54:50 PM »

My Time ...Musings is where I felt most comfortable until I get used to posting.  You all make a person feel welcomed     I love coming here to read and laugh with you all. no matter how sad of a day one can be having you all in here will put a smile in ones heart and on ones face...  an angelic monkey

We are all so happy to have you join us.  We just like to have some fun and wind down from the stresses of every day life.  You never need to be embarrassed with us.  If anything, we would probably be entertained by any "crazy" posts.  LOL   We love "crazy" monkeys!   

Thanks MT...That is why I try to always end my night reading here to unwind and go to bed with some funny happy thoughts. I think it was KCJackie that got a good laugh out of my posting that night. I think that is who it was...that made me feel better, to know she didn't think I was nuts, she just knew it was PUI of ambien.   

I did the same thing before I jumped in   but morning and night.  Word to the wise:  Use great care when reading with morning coffee - bad for monitors and keyboards!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I never really thought anybody would read it.   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: August 25, 2009, 09:55:52 PM »

You're on my prayer list, Kat.   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: August 25, 2009, 09:58:00 PM »

I have no doubt KCjackie got a great laugh of you posting on Ambien.  Who do you think talked me into taking one.   Monkey Devil!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #413 on: August 25, 2009, 10:37:06 PM »

A very nice lady sent me this :

Be At Peace
Do not look forward in fear to the changes of life;
Rather look to them with full hope that as they arise,
God, whose very own you are,
Will lead you safely through all things;
And when you cannot stand it,
God will carry you in His arms.
Do not fear what may happen tomorrow;
The same everlasting Father who cares for you today
will take care of you today and every day.
He will either shield you from suffering
Or will give you unfailing strength to bear it.
Be at peace and put aside all
all anxious thoughts and imagnations.
 ~ St. Frances de Sales ~

For mes amies who also have problems and issues.
xx 00 xx
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #414 on: August 25, 2009, 10:45:53 PM »

Floridatreasure9 ~ I see you up in the rafters and I saw your prayer request for your furbaby.  I lost a furbaby to CHF.  Losing pets is so difficult.  My kitty was on Lasics(?) to move the fluid but eventually had no quality of life, she was the runt.  I don't want to be "Debbie Downer" (as JSM would say) but I want to let you know that I'm pulling for your furbaby that he/she has a long and comfortable remainder here on earth with lots of love.

ANJM ~ praying for Chrystol

Praying for Monkeys with health issues, furbabys with health issues, etc.  You are all in my prayers. an angelic monkey

Lovin I am so sorry for the loss of your kitty, It is so hard to deal with..You are not being "Debbie Downer" I appericate any and all prayers, information, well wishes, for Butchie (he is a boy Smile... Butchie is on ...Theophylline E.R. 300mg 2x day. it is a bronchodilator used to open air passages in the lung....Spironolactone 50mg 2x day....Furosemide 80mg 2x day..Enalapril Maleate 15mg 2x day...Hydrocodone-homatropine syrmor 1teaspoon 2x day...
 The new vet he is going to now is Wonderful and I am so thankful for him.   an angelic monkey The other vet had him on sooooo many different meds..that did Not help him, just drugged him    ..every 2 weeks we was at the "Bad" vets office ...Butch has had just about every test possible , come to find out what the "Bad" vet was charging me for meds, test, ect was just a ripoff! Between being worried sick, not sleeping, missing work, crying until my eyes was so red and swollen scared out of my mind, Plus what All my Precious Butchie was put through and was going through and all the Wrong meds the "Bad" vet had him on, I felt like I was loosing it. I felt like I had let my precious baby down even though I was trying to do the best thing for him...I pretty much lost it in the vets office after she said "Maybe his coughing is because he has allergies from you or your house, maybe your drywall" ...WHAT in the He77 !! This after her "treating" him since March!!!
I found this "New" wonderful vet..he told me what Butchie has and put him on the right meds and at a Much lower price (the meds)!!!  His coughing is much better. As heartbreaking as it is to know Butchie only has a few months left here with me and Trust me it is ripping my heart out..it was such a load off of my mind to know the rest of his time here he will have the best most wonderful vet taking care of him. Along with All of my love and kisses and hugs
 Sorry for the Long post, God Bless you all
Michelle

FloridaTreasure- if you have been following along, you will know I soooooooo understand what you are going through.  I have had poodles in the past with CHF - and they were given months, but with good care and meds and prayers and hope - they made it several years and so can BUTCHIE!!!!!!!  Butchie will be added to my paw prayers!   (((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

ANJ, I know you understand what I am going through...I have been following along and felt so bad ... If you don't mind me asking how old was your poodles with CHF and what stages of CHF were they in when you found out they had CHF? Butchie's last 2 chest x-rays looks really bad. His heart is so large and round, he has so much fluid in so many different places...I would have to get his medical papers out to explain it right...as far as good care..Yep he gets that    I cook skinless boneless chicken breast with fresh green beans, fresh early peas, baby carrots,and fresh cooked tomatoes (but not to much tomatoes) and 1 garlic clove in the crockpot for him. What did you feed your babies with CHF?  If you or anyone can give me any help or ideas I would appreciate it...Lately I have been able to take him to work with me some, so he gets to go on the beach( even though dogs aren't allowed on the beach, but it is kinda a private part of the beach)( I work right on the beach) he loves watching the waves , and when he doesn't go I have someone come over here and stay with him and my other furbabies so he can go outside all he wants.. I had a friend of mine build a ramp for him to get up and down off of my bed. and he has a wonderful doctor now..I pray he lives longer than a few months, oh how I pray he does. Thank you ANJ for giving me some hope and for the prayers and Hugs...Give Crystol a gentel hug from Butchie and me   an angelic monkey
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: August 25, 2009, 10:48:50 PM »

ANJM, I am so very glad to hear about Crystol being home, and I know you are too!! Now, go lie down with her and breathe! The hard part is over!!  an angelic monkey

Gizzie - I will, she is soooooooooooooo out of it still.  No interest in a drink.  I might wake her and give her a few cc's of water in a syringe.  I checked her for dehydration about 45 min ago and still holding. 
She took almost three days to come out of the anesthesia from just getting her teeth cleaned - so I was expecting this.

Thank you for you wonderful wisdom - I do need to just stop and cherish that I can breathe without a horrid lump in my throat!

Muffy - Priceless, I agree.........   
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #416 on: August 25, 2009, 10:50:12 PM »

One good day at a time!!!!!!!!  We will get there with you!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: August 25, 2009, 10:52:12 PM »

Sassy did you see your pic and the caption? LOL  I was being silly like she could see the right side of the screen - I get goofy trying to stay positive under stress - that is odd, but still better than the alternative, right? LOL

Yes, I saw it!         Your captions were cute.   The one that said she wanted her mommy made me tear up.   She is such a cute little dog.   I'm glad she's doing good.    an angelic monkey   You're a good mommy.

She sits here by me with the laptop and Nancy Grace or whoever, so she had to have a TV one and since her roommate cage to the right was a kitty........it was perfect!  I am odd, but it was a fun way to stay as positive as possible, pass the time and still watch her without crying the whole time!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: August 25, 2009, 10:54:47 PM »

ANJM - That webcam is so cool, I am still not sure I could watch it though.  But if helped you, then I am glad they had it.

Next time Crystol wakes up, give her another gentle little kiss from me and tell her to go back to sleep.

You both have had a long day!  I am just glad she is home!   

I will and tell her when she drinks she can have more lipstick!  (I need a bargaining tool here! LOL)  Hopefully she will be  springing    back into action soon!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #419 on: August 25, 2009, 10:57:07 PM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!  I never really thought anybody would read it.   

You kidding - people pay money for what goes on in here at night!  Reality TV -pufffft  ain't got anything on monkeys in a cage!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.