March 28, 2024, 11:36:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433220 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #560 on: August 27, 2009, 10:43:16 PM »

HI Ms Muffy     How are You this evening ??

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #561 on: August 27, 2009, 10:44:35 PM »

No, I think she has her days and nights turned around. I know this because she's doing her best to turn mine around too!   

She is fiercely invoved in the Sheddy case.  I hope she cracks up soon so she will come back to Muse.   
[/quote]

Don't worry............ she's due to crack absolutely anytime!   
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #562 on: August 27, 2009, 10:46:58 PM »

You're lookin very Fall Festive, Deenie !     

Why Thank You...Buds Girl,  it feels like Fall here * Me house,  for the last two days .. Been rainy and a bit balmy with little slices of sun.  Fall is my Favorite. Especially when its just warm enough with a nip in the air enough to still wear shorts and a hoodie ..  Love Love to watch the leaves change.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: August 27, 2009, 10:47:38 PM »

No, I think she has her days and nights turned around. I know this because she's doing her best to turn mine around too!   

She is fiercely invoved in the Sheddy case.  I hope she cracks up soon so she will come back to Muse.   

Don't worry............ she's due to crack absolutely anytime!   
[/quote]

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Had to check my original post.  Something was lost in the translation.  Monkey Devil! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #564 on: August 27, 2009, 10:50:45 PM »

Why Thank You...Buds Girl,  it feels like Fall here * Me house,  for the last two days .. Been rainy and a bit balmy with little slices of sun.  Fall is my Favorite. Especially when its just warm enough with a nip in the air enough to still wear shorts and a hoodie ..  Love Love to watch the leaves change.

I don't wear shorts in public anymore............... I have thunder thighs!   
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #565 on: August 27, 2009, 10:53:12 PM »

Oops I see I used the wrong color pompoms for you   

man I could go for a little cool.  It's still extremely hot here.  Unlock the car door & a heat wave smacks you.  Our weather barely changes seasons any more.   Lots of time people are still in shorts at Christmas.   

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: August 27, 2009, 10:53:19 PM »

Ok,

You guys have broke me.  I am breaking in to the Cherrio's box now.  Rinsing bowl and spoon, no added mess. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #567 on: August 27, 2009, 10:56:39 PM »

Ok,

You guys have broke me.  I am breaking in to the Cherrio's box now.  Rinsing bowl and spoon, no added mess. 

I'm going on a healthy low carb diet -- next Monday.    Always have to start on Monday.   

crazybabyborg
« Reply #568 on: August 27, 2009, 10:57:11 PM »

man I could go for a little cool.  It's still extremely hot here.  Unlock the car door & a heat wave smacks you.  Our weather barely changes seasons any more.   Lots of time people are still in shorts at Christmas.   

Where are you, Bud's? I don't remember! 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #569 on: August 27, 2009, 10:58:42 PM »

South Texas !   Can you hear my accent ?? 

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #570 on: August 27, 2009, 10:59:20 PM »

Ok,

I'm going on a healthy low carb diet -- next Monday.    Always have to start on Monday.   

So true!!   Mondays are great target dates.  There are so many in a year.   Monkey Devil!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #571 on: August 27, 2009, 11:04:18 PM »

I don't wear shorts in public anymore............... I have thunder thighs!   
CBB your Killing me. I think your Thighs are probably bigger in Your Eyes than what they actually are .. You know what Cbb I buy all my shorts in the Mens dept. All of them. I love them. I live in them. They fit my waist, they come right above my knee and they are so comfortable .. and NO ONE can tell they are men's shorts No One.  Most are Chamo and or khaki or olive green. They are made to last. No buttons fall off. No zippers break. Why? Because there made for Men.  Women's shorts fall apart and are for the most part crap thin material which show everything ..that a woman wants to hide. With these too the pockets are deeper and I think they are just the greatest ever shorts. And with all the benefits they are so much cheaper. I buy them at Kmart and Target. Target should have them all on clearance right now. You could prob pick them up for under 10 dollars a pair or even less.
I like them because they cover and they work - no matter what. Wear them with a Tshirt and your rocking.  Otherwise I would not wear womens shorts .. never.
The other place I go to to get Tshirts and pants is the Army Navy Surplus. I am wearing right now a Hoodie that I bought from my local Army Navy Surplus. It is a faint olive green and its in perfect condition - I paid 2.00 for it. Why Because Someone from Our Military once wore it.
Good to know Yes Smile

crazybabyborg
« Reply #572 on: August 27, 2009, 11:04:40 PM »

I'm from East Tenn! Don't talk to me about accents! MT thinks I sound like Paula Dean!
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #573 on: August 27, 2009, 11:04:45 PM »

Hmmm??  I was searching for Mytime in another thread.  I didn't see her but I know where Jackie is. 

It's true they have become two time thread hoppers. 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #574 on: August 27, 2009, 11:12:22 PM »

WOW South Texas I can't even Imagine the Heat ... I love Heat I do. And on the flip I hate SNOW .. omg do I hate it. I wish that it would Snow for the Month of December and Leave.
But here its a mixed mother nature - sometimes she throws it at us in early fall and it stays till spring .. Or she waits till January and Snow bounds us in till April. Not so much massive snow but snow with bitter cold... I hate being that cold.  It feels like Eternity and can cause me to go into SADD ..which I hate. SADD being lack of Sun causes one to feel quite depressed.
It is what it is .. living in Michigan. You can blink and the weather can change.

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #575 on: August 27, 2009, 11:14:57 PM »

I hate snow too Deanie.  Can't drive in it, can't walk in it.  Sometimes can't get out the front door.  So claustrophobic. 
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: August 27, 2009, 11:15:20 PM »

I'm from East Tenn! Don't talk to me about accents! MT thinks I sound like Paula Dean!

I like Paula Dean!  I prolly sound like her too!  Or maybe Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies...

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #577 on: August 27, 2009, 11:16:40 PM »

Florida T,
This is the one hand answer as baby is in lap and lf hand holding her head.  I had one 18, one 20 and one 22.  poodles are know for cardiac issues. all had chf last 2 to 3 years.  the first one 18yr old was dx later than the 'sisters'.  learn doggie cpr and often just turning them side to side would bring them back.  in those days lasix was a drug of choice - it takes fluid away.  ast the vet to see what he thinks.  warning- they pee like a 8 mo pregnant women. more when i can capitalize and use two hans.  HOPE -don't loose it or butchie will too. (((((((((((((hugs!!!!!!)))))))))))))))

an angelic monkey You are so sweet to answer while your precious little one is in her mommys arms..lap..that is so sweet..it seems from what I have been told that it runs in cocker spaniels also, even though Butchie is a mixed breed (but I don't tell him that,he thinks he is of the "royal blood line of the kings of sweetness and cuteness') Here are the meds he is on....Here is a list of the meds he is on now
....Theophylline E.R. 300mg 2x day. it is a bronchodilator used to open air passages in    the lung....Spironolactone(this is also a fluid pill) 50mg 2x day....Furosemide ( this is supposed to be the same as lasix) 80mg 2x day..Enalapril maleate 15mg 2x day...Hydrocodone-homatropine syrmor 1teaspoon 2x day...
 He Does pee like a race horse and everytime he does I am so happy because I know he is getting rid of more fluid... Don't worry about responding to this post tonight you have your arms and hand full of soft fluffy sweet love that needs you total attention. She has such a sweet face and kind eyes. (((((((hugs to you and Crystol)))))))

FloridaTreasure
Sounds to me like his current vet is on top of things. My poodles were on digitalis and lasix, but that was then - last doggie was 15 years ago.  Poodles commonly have some heart disease - and knock on wood my baby is showing no signs yet, which is great.  I went to some of my favorite sites (and I have many now!) and grabbed you some info to read to understand and validate that the vet you have sounds on the right track.
http://www.2ndchance.info/conghtfaildog.htm

Did the doctor say the term: cardiomyopathy?  If so, read this link.  But any time estimate is just that, an estimate.  My poodles defied the odds and the good Lord willing and Butchie - he very well might also.
http://www.2ndchance.info/dogdilcardiomyopathy.htm

I am sure you know this, but just in case - NO SALT.  Watch treats - things like pupperoni are loaded with salt. 
I think Butchies best medicine is the person reading this post!   

Whoops, have one more for you - go to this site and type in:  Congestive Heart Failure  - it will bring up 19 links including #19 for me, which is the CPR for dogs.
Best and Breathe - enjoy the time with Butchie.  These guys pick up on us and if he feels fear in you he will echo that.  If he feels hope, he will feel hope.  My email is in my profile if you need an ear or help finding specific information. 

Thank You for the links ANJM ..there is alot of good info in them...I only give him homemade snacks and not many of them. I am trying to get his weight down.... I am so tankfull for being blessed by such a kind sweet furbaby being put in my life..Yes they do pick up on us, I try to always stay upbeat with him. At the "bad" vets he stood between me and the "bad"vet...I was so mad at myself for letting that idiot upset me that much in front of him, but I really wanted to Strangle her!! Butchie has Never shown an angry moment in his life, but he walked right between that idiot and his mommy. Him and I both really like this new vet so far I hope it stays that way. He gets to go to work with me at the beach a bunch now and he loves that. How is Beautiful little Miss Crystol doing today? Butchie sends a kiss for her   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #578 on: August 27, 2009, 11:18:15 PM »

I like Paula Dean!  I prolly sound like her too!  Or maybe Granny from the Beverly Hillbillies...

Funny you all sound like New Yorkers in the cage. 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #579 on: August 27, 2009, 11:20:18 PM »

CBB this little Girl is too cute - I wish they would have let her speak longer

Her's from TN ...she says Punkin TN style   

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/pqDOI4jV_Qw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/pqDOI4jV_Qw&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;rel=0&amp;color1=0x5d1719&amp;color2=0xcd311b&amp;border=1</a>

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.