March 28, 2024, 12:33:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433141 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: August 28, 2009, 05:09:35 AM »

Hi Magic Eyes and guest!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: August 28, 2009, 06:23:36 AM »

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: August 28, 2009, 08:09:33 AM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #603 on: August 28, 2009, 08:53:16 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

I have been away for quite some time and I noticed two things
1) A crapload of new monkey smilies ( good job)
2) The "nursery" is gone!

So I went checking for #2 ( and #2 it really is!!!). I came across a snarky comment about the whole thing so I say Ruh oh. WTH is going on? Now I know this is old news to all of you but I just found out last night, and was reading up on ( I guess most of it). I know many of you feel the same way ...betrayed... as I do. That is pretty low! The only thing that seemed a little funny to me was when she got the new car, she said she didn't feel comfortable driving an SUV so hubs bought her a Mercedes something or other. I didn't realize til last night she purported to have a driver. It also crossed my mind that for someone who married as well off as she ( I didn't know she claimed to be a designer, I thought maybe a photographer), that she couldn't spell for shyt... leading me to wonder. I just can't believe it! I feel most especially bad that she hurt some of you who thought you were close to her and shared your stories. And what she did to IM was just............DISGUSTING!!!!! (((((((((IM)))))))) I haven't checked but I am wondering if Always joined at the same time or shortly after, I think they may be one and the same ( although I never noticed typos in Always1's like I did hers). I rarely post in musings, I usually was following Caylees' thread. Anyhow I feel a bit better after weighing in on this matter, life goes on.....thanks for letting me ramble you guys are the best
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #604 on: August 28, 2009, 09:52:06 AM »

YIKES!   

http://www.wftv.com/news/20597802/detail.html

Man Wearing Thong Riding Bicycle Arrested
Posted: 8:33 am EDT August 28, 2009
Updated: 8:35 am EDT August 28, 2009

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- A 55-year-old man known for biking around Tallahassee wearing nothing but a thong is facing a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct for exposing himself.

Richard Irby was booked into the Leon County Jail on Thursday. According to an arrest warrant, Irby allegedly exposed himself three different times.

Jail records indicate Irby has been ordered to report to a pretrial office but did not have to post a bond upon his release. It is unclear if he has an attorney.

According to the Tallahassee Democrat, an officer who responded to a mobile home park on Aug. 17 was told that a resident saw Irby walking in a thong. The resident said Irby's genitals were exposed. Days later, the mobile home park office manager said two others had reported exposure incidents.

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: August 28, 2009, 10:41:22 AM »

YIKES!   

http://www.wftv.com/news/20597802/detail.html

Man Wearing Thong Riding Bicycle Arrested
Posted: 8:33 am EDT August 28, 2009
Updated: 8:35 am EDT August 28, 2009

TALLAHASSEE, Fla. -- A 55-year-old man known for biking around Tallahassee wearing nothing but a thong is facing a misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct for exposing himself.

Richard Irby was booked into the Leon County Jail on Thursday. According to an arrest warrant, Irby allegedly exposed himself three different times.

Jail records indicate Irby has been ordered to report to a pretrial office but did not have to post a bond upon his release. It is unclear if he has an attorney.

According to the Tallahassee Democrat, an officer who responded to a mobile home park on Aug. 17 was told that a resident saw Irby walking in a thong. The resident said Irby's genitals were exposed. Days later, the mobile home park office manager said two others had reported exposure incidents.

Sadly this dude has nothing on my naked neighbor ( who finally got evicted), I just hope LE is diligent on this one
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: August 28, 2009, 10:49:56 AM »

Klaas,     

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: August 28, 2009, 11:34:41 AM »

There is "Leslie" who can be seen often walking around Austin TX in a leopard thong and heels:

http://www.austinexperience.com/scenes/scenes_leslie.html

For those of you who frequent 6th Street, you should be familiar with Leslie. Leslie is by far the most famous homeless person in Austin. He has gained such popularity that he came in second place during the 2000 race for mayor, ahead of two other candidates. Although Mayor Kirk Watson won in a landslide victory with 84 percent of the vote, Leslie brought in nearly 8 percent. Not bad for a homeless cross-dresser. Leslie has found recognition outside of the political arena as well. He appeared in a Pinky's Pager television commercial which aired during the SuperBowl, and appeared in a print ad for a local dot com. A camera was given to Leslie, who took these pictures for us <snip>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Cochran

Leslie Cochran (born as Albert Leslie Cochran[1][2] on June 24, 1951) is an American vagrant cross-dresser and arguably the most locally famous street person, according to local media sources, in Austin, Texas. He is an outspoken critic of police treatment of the homeless in the downtown Austin area. Many consider him to be the epitome of the 'Keep Austin Weird' campaign, as demonstrated by his two time run for mayor as well as numerous articles in The Austin Chronicle and local news stations.

Leslie lived in the Pacific Northwest and at one time worked as a truck driver frequently traveling up and down the West coast. Leslie has told the Austin American-Statesman that he was briefly married in 1985 and 1986. He says he grew up south of Miami, briefly attended University of Florida on a football scholarship, spent nine months in the Naval Reserve in 1974 and 1975, worked for Safeway grocery stores in Seattle, skinned road-kill in Colorado and tanned the hides, worked as a disc jockey near Steamboat Springs, Colo., lived in a converted bookmobile in Shreveport, La., Tampa, Fla., and Atlanta, and then took a year to ride a three-wheeled bicycle to Austin in January 1996.[1]

Leslie hangs out around 6th Street, usually around 6th and Congress during business hours. He can also often be found at Bouldin Creek Coffeehouse during late afternoons and early evenings. He is most frequently seen wearing women's clothing; his most popular attire is a leopard thong and high-heeled shoes. Leslie prefers to be known as a man.[3]

Leslie Dress-Up Magnet  ( I saw these paper doll-like things at Bookpeople, a books store in Austin)

In 2006, Jimmy Haddox, co-owner of Wet Hair Salon, created the "Leslie Dress-Up Magnet," which contains an 8-inch likeness of Cochran along with several interchangeable magnetic outfits. Several Austin businesses sell the magnets, and Cochran himself receives 15% of the sales. Haddox predicted sales would exceed 10,000 by the end of 2006

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: August 28, 2009, 02:48:45 PM »

Hey all, I didn't make it here last night as I was practicing chewing my food!!!!!!!  I tried a few crackers, got bored and went back to reading up on Jaycee case and other little research projects. 

FloridaTreasure - Glad you liked the links.  Crystol is almost out of the anesthetic.  One thing I can tell for sure is this is going to be slow.  But that is okay as long as the progress is forward, even if in ever so slight ways.  She ate about the same - PB and almost two tbs of chicken.  She still won't drink as much as she needs - so mama is supplementing her H2O intake.  I am also beginning life and physical therapy!  Life therapy includes short visits from people she likes and going outside to see the world she loves.  Physical therapy involves getting her to walk 10 feet a few times a day.   She is sore, but she needs to move to keep lungs clear, and work out the kinks - so to speak.  We are almost three days out of surgery - so soon, I will even breathe! LOL

Best everyone and post updates!!!!!!!!!!!!   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: August 28, 2009, 03:58:35 PM »

ANJ,thanks for the update.   an angelic monkey

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #610 on: August 28, 2009, 04:09:06 PM »

ANJ~  Thanks for letting us know how little Crystol is coming along.  I hope she continues to improve each day.   an angelic monkey

A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: August 28, 2009, 05:22:10 PM »

ANJ~  Thanks for letting us know how little Crystol is coming along.  I hope she continues to improve each day.   an angelic monkey

Thanks Muffy and everyone!!!!!!!!!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #612 on: August 28, 2009, 05:47:53 PM »

an angelic monkey Glad things are going well for little Crystol
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: August 28, 2009, 07:48:12 PM »

You're lookin very Fall Festive, Deenie !     

Why Thank You...Buds Girl,  it feels like Fall here * Me house,  for the last two days .. Been rainy and a bit balmy with little slices of sun.  Fall is my Favorite. Especially when its just warm enough with a nip in the air enough to still wear shorts and a hoodie ..  Love Love to watch the leaves change.

Oops I see I used the wrong color pompoms for you   

man I could go for a little cool.  It's still extremely hot here.  Unlock the car door & a heat wave smacks you.  Our weather barely changes seasons any more.   Lots of time people are still in shorts at Christmas.   

Where are you, Bud's? I don't remember! 

South Texas !   Can you hear my accent ?? 

I'm from East Tenn! Don't talk to me about accents! MT thinks I sound like Paula Dean!

Well, I am in Kentucky and down here it ya'll and i'sa ben doin' tis cents i wus nee-hi to a grasshopper....etc.   I had to study really hard to get proper English down! LOL  Not really, I was raised in Ohio - it is more normal there, but much more noisy and congested, so I hopped the boarder for fun! 

Bud's - what big city is near you in Texas?  One day, I have a favorto ask for someone near a city I think my grandfather is or was in - but would have to be an offlist thing.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: August 28, 2009, 07:49:50 PM »

an angelic monkey Glad things are going well for little Crystol

Thanks NoRose!  Whewwwwwwww had to take a break for a bit on Jaycee - if this is half of what is being speculated it will be huge.  Ewwwwwwie
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #615 on: August 28, 2009, 08:11:53 PM »

Hey all, I didn't make it here last night as I was practicing chewing my food!!!!!!!  I tried a few crackers, got bored and went back to reading up on Jaycee case and other little research projects. 

FloridaTreasure - Glad you liked the links.  Crystol is almost out of the anesthetic.  One thing I can tell for sure is this is going to be slow.  But that is okay as long as the progress is forward, even if in ever so slight ways.  She ate about the same - PB and almost two tbs of chicken.  She still won't drink as much as she needs - so mama is supplementing her H2O intake.  I am also beginning life and physical therapy!  Life therapy includes short visits from people she likes and going outside to see the world she loves.  Physical therapy involves getting her to walk 10 feet a few times a day.   She is sore, but she needs to move to keep lungs clear, and work out the kinks - so to speak.  We are almost three days out of surgery - so soon, I will even breathe! LOL

Best everyone and post updates!!!!!!!!!!!!   

Thanks for the update.....every little step is a step towards being her dancing little self again!!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: August 28, 2009, 08:22:02 PM »

my word for today.....obsessive

2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #617 on: August 28, 2009, 08:33:06 PM »

HI Monkeys - I am just stopping by say hi and to let you know that I have not abandoned you guys.

Yesterday, I went to the doctors (gyn oncologist) and had 4 biopsies done and OMG - to say OUCH would be an understatement.  I didn't know I was supposed to have some one drive me and pick me up...so yes, I drove my self. 

I am not a wimp nor do I cry easy but when I got to my car, I was shaking and took a deep breath and just started crying.  I came home and fell asleep.  Then I made CBB tell me one of her interesting bedtime stories to get my mind of off it.  She tells the best stories and is a fantastic reader.   

Today, PT brought me home lunch and I tried to sleep.  I bet you can't guess who is driving me crazy?  He starts by kissing me, then I roll over, he comes on that side and literally taps my face with his paws.  When this doesn't work, he starts to jump on my head.  (No, not PT).   It is Jake!  The 3.5lb spoiled little monster.  God forbid you wake him up though!  He whines and carries one. 

I have company coming this weekend and I still feel terrible.  So I probably won't be on much tonight. 

I see my primary cared DR on Tuesday to go over my blood work and the biopsies will be in next week.   

Oh and now, I am probably way behind on the Christine Sheddy case so I am depending on someone (Jackie, Bearly)  to keep me up to date.   

Anyway, see you all later and hope everyone is doing better than me.  LOL 

Have a great weekend! 

mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #618 on: August 28, 2009, 08:34:46 PM »

my word for today.....obsessive

2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.

Hmmm?   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #619 on: August 28, 2009, 08:45:52 PM »

HI Monkeys - I am just stopping by say hi and to let you know that I have not abandoned you guys.

Yesterday, I went to the doctors (gyn oncologist) and had 4 biopsies done and OMG - to say OUCH would be an understatement.  I didn't know I was supposed to have some one drive me and pick me up...so yes, I drove my self. 

I am not a wimp nor do I cry easy but when I got to my car, I was shaking and took a deep breath and just started crying.  I came home and fell asleep.  Then I made CBB tell me one of her interesting bedtime stories to get my mind of off it.  She tells the best stories and is a fantastic reader.   

Today, PT brought me home lunch and I tried to sleep.  I bet you can't guess who is driving me crazy?  He starts by kissing me, then I roll over, he comes on that side and literally taps my face with his paws.  When this doesn't work, he starts to jump on my head.  (No, not PT).   It is Jake!  The 3.5lb spoiled little monster.  God forbid you wake him up though!  He whines and carries one. 

I have company coming this weekend and I still feel terrible.  So I probably won't be on much tonight. 

I see my primary cared DR on Tuesday to go over my blood work and the biopsies will be in next week.   

Oh and now, I am probably way behind on the Christine Sheddy case so I am depending on someone (Jackie, Bearly)  to keep me up to date.   

Anyway, see you all later and hope everyone is doing better than me.  LOL 

Have a great weekend! 

I sowwy!  But I sure am glad you are getting ALL the medical visits you have put off too damn long!!  LOL..now did you really expect sympathy from me!!      I was going to call you today but got sidetracked. Hope you feel better and try to enjoy your company....but not at the expense of your health.  Oh yes....did PT get that damn snake outta your pool!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.