March 28, 2024, 10:14:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433128 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #700 on: August 30, 2009, 02:29:51 PM »

Hi Muffybee, Bearly, 2NJ, and CBB 

I just had my first chance to read back in over a week, I had no idea Katgram was ill with this cancer challenge now so wanted to post to her that I will keep her in my prayers daily. God bless you and I will pray for healing for you.

I see MyTime is awaiting biopsy feedback too, gosh I'm so sorry you are having to go through this and I will be praying that this is a manageable situation you can overcome. God bless you too.

Please take care everyone, I have to get on my work but gosh, I'm sorry I've been so out of the loop that I missed these recent illnesses.

My thoughts and prayers are with Kat_Gram, and MyTime I didn't realize you were awaiting biopsy feedback, my thoughts and prayers with you also.  an angelic monkey

Kat Gram? I'm glad you have this much behind you! Your well on your way to taking care of this! My prayers and thoughts are with you!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #701 on: August 30, 2009, 02:30:58 PM »

MT was sick yesterday, and doesn't have the biopsy results yet. I'm thinking about you MyTime and hope you are feeling better today! HUGS!
floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #702 on: August 30, 2009, 02:57:40 PM »

Good afternoon Sweet Monkeys ...Just stopping by for a moment to read up and wanted to say Hello

Kat_Gram ~~~ I hope you feel better and your pain is less each day ~~I am sending prayers up for you and for your biopsy reports...I am keeping you on my prayer list
 an angelic monkey

My Time ~~~ I am praying you are feeling better and also and that  the news on Monday of your test will be all good news,  and you will be back to your entertaining self very soon. You are on my prayer list ... an angelic monkey

CBB ~~You look lovely in your new outfit.. Good luck with your cable co. ...I have had problems here for about a week, it would come on then it was gone again..I was worried about power surges so I would shut everything down and try again hours later...The first time it was out for most of the afternoon and night ...they said it was a transformer (sp?)..then few days later it was out so much I was getting sooooo fed up with them...they just don't understand I Have to be able to read SM    ..they said it would be a few hours ..then a few more hours, it was in & out so much I gave up...then the Next day they said it wasn't them it was AT&T's fiber optics somewhere in Fl (I had never heard of the town) that was cut!   I told them (cable co) that Everytime they have a problem my internet goes out, but Not my T.V.  .. Take the T.V. out But Not my Internet !!!    anyway I hope you have better luck with your cable co..

Bearly ~~~Your avi is sooo dang funny   ..where did your sweet little hula bear go?? That little hula bear just puts a smile on my face, but ..this one makes me laugh 

ANJ ~~~~ I am so glad to hear Crystol is getting better each day...I know your heart just fills with happiness with each little thing she can do to get back to being herself.... Butchie and I are sending prayers and soft , gentle hugs her way...Bless her little heart trying to do a morning stretch ...Thank you for updates on her..
crazybabyborg
« Reply #703 on: August 30, 2009, 03:18:52 PM »

Hi floridatreasure!! So far so good, today, anyway!

Scratch Butchie behind the ears for me, OK? I'll get him ready for Halloween soon!   
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: August 30, 2009, 04:20:33 PM »

HI Monkeys - I am just stopping by say hi and to let you know that I have not abandoned you guys.

Yesterday, I went to the doctors (gyn oncologist) and had 4 biopsies done and OMG - to say OUCH would be an understatement.  I didn't know I was supposed to have some one drive me and pick me up...so yes, I drove my self. 

I am not a wimp nor do I cry easy but when I got to my car, I was shaking and took a deep breath and just started crying.  I came home and fell asleep.  Then I made CBB tell me one of her interesting bedtime stories to get my mind of off it.  She tells the best stories and is a fantastic reader.   

Today, PT brought me home lunch and I tried to sleep.  I bet you can't guess who is driving me crazy?  He starts by kissing me, then I roll over, he comes on that side and literally taps my face with his paws.  When this doesn't work, he starts to jump on my head.  (No, not PT).   It is Jake!  The 3.5lb spoiled little monster.  God forbid you wake him up though!  He whines and carries one. 

I have company coming this weekend and I still feel terrible.  So I probably won't be on much tonight. 

I see my primary cared DR on Tuesday to go over my blood work and the biopsies will be in next week.   

Oh and now, I am probably way behind on the Christine Sheddy case so I am depending on someone (Jackie, Bearly)  to keep me up to date.   

Anyway, see you all later and hope everyone is doing better than me.  LOL 

Have a great weekend! 

Yikes!!!  Is Satish your doctor?

I hope that all goes well. an angelic monkey

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #705 on: August 30, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »

Looks like Chula Vista, CA has won the Little League World Series!!!!!!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: August 30, 2009, 06:05:50 PM »

MT was sick yesterday, and doesn't have the biopsy results yet. I'm thinking about you MyTime and hope you are feeling better today! HUGS!

Me too MT......I miss ya!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: August 30, 2009, 06:29:43 PM »

Sending prayers for kat_gram and MT.   an angelic monkey

No, Sunny, they do not give novacaine.   

BG--are you being held  captive in the woods on weekends?   

Hi Bearly, I see your shiny white hiney.   
I have to do the one post thing real quick & talk to everyone because yes I'm being held captive in the woods.  There is this ode (Deenie's word) man that insists I come to the woods & cook and clean for him every weekend.  Just because I've been married to him 35 yrs & he supports me, he thinks he's the boss of me.  pffttt      an angelic monkey

(During the week I get to escape to the city & help my son take care of my granddaughter).                   

TRIMM - ooohh la la!  You've been looking mighty fierce lately.   

ANJ - Just to clear up any confusion, I posted that on the late side last night.  Kat Gram's surgery was yesterday, Friday.   So glad your baby is slowly getting better. 

MM, you know I will be happy to panic with you.   Wash your hands constantly.   

I wonder if Tink (Trimm) and Peter Pan will join me in a posse to rescue you.   

Are you in a tent?   

Let's Go.   

She's over here...quick!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #708 on: August 30, 2009, 06:30:24 PM »

The daughter's MIL is a " cancer angel " and does some volunteer work with names and addys provided by Cancer Care. She gave me a " Present" wrapped in box with a big pink ribbon. Inside the box is a ceramic jar with 30 handwritten inspirational messages on cards. I pick one a day at random and read it. It is a simple idea and wonderful. I know we all have persons in our real lives who are going thru what I am or worse. ( I saw worse at the hospital ) Thought I would pass that idea on.
Things are progessing as good as I could expect. I know I surpassed their expectations yesterday and Friday about being up and alert and walking.
Well, nap time. And the hand that is connected to the arm needs to be rested.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #709 on: August 30, 2009, 06:37:27 PM »

Kat_Gram!

I hope this is a good day for you.

I am praying for you!

God bless!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #710 on: August 30, 2009, 06:41:29 PM »

I believe in miracles!
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: August 30, 2009, 06:42:43 PM »

Hi Muffybee, Bearly, 2NJ, and CBB 

I just had my first chance to read back in over a week, I had no idea Katgram was ill with this cancer challenge now so wanted to post to her that I will keep her in my prayers daily. God bless you and I will pray for healing for you.

I see MyTime is awaiting biopsy feedback too, gosh I'm so sorry you are having to go through this and I will be praying that this is a manageable situation you can overcome. God bless you too.

Please take care everyone, I have to get on my work but gosh, I'm sorry I've been so out of the loop that I missed these recent illnesses.

Hi nonesy! I've missed you but I've been thinking about you! See?    I've been having puter problems!   

Thank you CBB, I love love love it ! 

I miss you too!!!!

I continue to stand with the girl.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: August 30, 2009, 06:45:31 PM »

Good afternoon Sweet Monkeys ...Just stopping by for a moment to read up and wanted to say Hello

Kat_Gram ~~~ I hope you feel better and your pain is less each day ~~I am sending prayers up for you and for your biopsy reports...I am keeping you on my prayer list
 an angelic monkey

My Time ~~~ I am praying you are feeling better and also and that  the news on Monday of your test will be all good news,  and you will be back to your entertaining self very soon. You are on my prayer list ... an angelic monkey

CBB ~~You look lovely in your new outfit.. Good luck with your cable co. ...I have had problems here for about a week, it would come on then it was gone again..I was worried about power surges so I would shut everything down and try again hours later...The first time it was out for most of the afternoon and night ...they said it was a transformer (sp?)..then few days later it was out so much I was getting sooooo fed up with them...they just don't understand I Have to be able to read SM    ..they said it would be a few hours ..then a few more hours, it was in & out so much I gave up...then the Next day they said it wasn't them it was AT&T's fiber optics somewhere in Fl (I had never heard of the town) that was cut!   I told them (cable co) that Everytime they have a problem my internet goes out, but Not my T.V.  .. Take the T.V. out But Not my Internet !!!    anyway I hope you have better luck with your cable co..

Bearly ~~~Your avi is sooo dang funny   ..where did your sweet little hula bear go?? That little hula bear just puts a smile on my face, but ..this one makes me laugh 

ANJ ~~~~ I am so glad to hear Crystol is getting better each day...I know your heart just fills with happiness with each little thing she can do to get back to being herself.... Butchie and I are sending prayers and soft , gentle hugs her way...Bless her little heart trying to do a morning stretch ...Thank you for updates on her..

Butchie is on my prayer list!

an angelic monkey

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: August 30, 2009, 06:46:49 PM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #714 on: August 30, 2009, 06:49:45 PM »

The daughter's MIL is a " cancer angel " and does some volunteer work with names and addys provided by Cancer Care. She gave me a " Present" wrapped in box with a big pink ribbon. Inside the box is a ceramic jar with 30 handwritten inspirational messages on cards. I pick one a day at random and read it. It is a simple idea and wonderful. I know we all have persons in our real lives who are going thru what I am or worse. ( I saw worse at the hospital ) Thought I would pass that idea on.
Things are progessing as good as I could expect. I know I surpassed their expectations yesterday and Friday about being up and alert and walking.

Have a good nap!

I am praying for you.

Just a little question.  What is your other hand connected to?

I believe in miracles!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #715 on: August 30, 2009, 07:10:24 PM »

Thanks for passing the idea of the inspirational jar to us.  I am always in awe of people who have creative talent like that.  I think I spent too much time helping my Dad fix things when my brother's weren't around and less with Mom & sis who were the creators.

Yes, rest up and take care of your arm.  I have a friend who went through what you are going through last year.  Exception is that she had chemo & radiation.  She wears a medical alert bracelet for them not to take blood pressure, etc. on the 'arm' on that side.  iirc, it has to do with the lymph nodes and edema that can occur.  Maybe one of our nurse members can explain it better than I.  Friend is doing very well, btw.  Another friend only had the radiation such as planned for you about 2 years ago.  She's also doing just fine, as well. 

It's great to know you have a wonderful support system.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: August 30, 2009, 07:31:19 PM »

DON'T MISS DANA PRETZER TONIGHT!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: August 30, 2009, 07:33:01 PM »

YES!  and I actually watched the last couple innings!   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #718 on: August 30, 2009, 08:50:38 PM »

YES!  and I actually watched the last couple innings!   

Yes, me, too......except at commercial I came here, and then it was over.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

floridatreasure9
Scared Monkey

I miss you my Precious Butchie

« Reply #719 on: August 30, 2009, 08:52:25 PM »

Hi floridatreasure!! So far so good, today, anyway!

Scratch Butchie behind the ears for me, OK? I'll get him ready for Halloween soon!   

Gave Butchie a good scratch behind the ears from you ..his little fuzzy head is right hear on my lap...
 I am happy for you, hopefully you won't run into the problems I had   
I know I will love his Halloween outfit but no rush, he looks so darn cute in what you just put him in ..I so fell in love with what you did to this picture I didn't even notice how you had his little tongue panting until I was showing it off to some friends..it looks So Real!! That is just how he pants all the time..I am just amazed at your work..Thank You...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.