March 29, 2024, 07:13:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433337 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: September 04, 2009, 08:56:58 AM »

I am amazing myself at how well I am feeling. I know several women who had this and none of them had the hi tech surgery I had. That has to be part of it.
And it helps that we are having the summer we never had, it has been beautiful here.

Kat, I really enjoyed reading this post.  Your positive attitude is also a big healer!! 

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1101 on: September 04, 2009, 09:14:26 AM »

I am amazing myself at how well I am feeling. I know several women who had this and none of them had the hi tech surgery I had. That has to be part of it.
And it helps that we are having the summer we never had, it has been beautiful here.

Kat, I really enjoyed reading this post.  Your positive attitude is also a big healer!! 

I think so too.   an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1102 on: September 04, 2009, 09:14:55 AM »

Kats that is such wonderful news. Happy you are feeling so well. You are in my prayers for your continued healing and total recovery. God Bless. Thanks for keeping us up to date.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1103 on: September 04, 2009, 09:15:52 AM »

BG?  Oh BG?  BG!!!!!!! 

HI 

One ringy dingy.   

She must have got drunk again and passed out!   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Just kidding - BG is not a drunk.  No offense to anyone that might be.   

omg

Now look who making us wait???   

But but I was doing something really important - I was practicing Mario Bros real quick so I can beat GD when she spends the night tomorrow night.   

Lots of luck with that,if she plays like my GS.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1104 on: September 04, 2009, 09:27:46 AM »

Bud's Girl

If you happen to stop in here tonight, I just want to thank you for what you posted in Haleigh's thread. It has been bothering me too, and I am so glad you had the nerve to say something.  Hugs 

I agree too.  Gotta love your honesty BG!   an angelic monkey

I know there are a lot of monkey avatars but there is only one CBB.  She is a mod and deserves to have a unique avatar and identity.  JMO.

Way to go BG!!   

I agree.   

I remember when I first started reading the board, I'd look at Blonde's avatar then, which was Pam Anderson on a Harley, plus she had the bike she still has in her sig line now.  I wanted both of those so bad, but after reading Blonde's postings for a while, I knew better than to steal them. 

CBB is so sweet (and just a little naughty   ), and not saying that Blonde is not sweet-- but you don't have to read after her long to know she's a straight talker.  And dollars to doughnuts she wouldn't have been quiet if I'd adjusted her avi a little & taken it on as mine!  Someone would have pointed her my way and...  vrooomm, she woulda mowed me down!     Monkey Devil!    So I went for the cartoon version, lol.

All the monkey avatars are so different to me.  I mean, can you think of another one that works as hard as Sassycat's does?   

CBB - BG is starting a avatar protest.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I saw that MT. I said your entrance would be grand. I should have known you'd be a ball in a bowling alley............. and you just hit a strike, I think.....

I very much appreciate Bud's sentiments. I love her for it. Having said that, I can't choose anyone's avi, and I've never asked anyone to change. This is a little awkward for me, MT. Bud's I think you know how I feel. I hope so. On a personal level I was really touched you thought enough of me to make the observation. Really. It's not often a mod is on the receiving end of protectiveness. That's our job for you all! As a mod, again, I've never asked anyone to change an avatar and wouldn't expect anyone in authority to do that either. Thank you Bud's; I'm grateful for the sentiments and it's mutual!   

CBB,you are so sweet.There are some very protective monkeys here that care a lot about you.
If you guys didn't like what I had on I'd just get nekkid and ya'll would have to redress me.    I'd even let MyTime help.   Monkey Devil! 

~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: September 04, 2009, 09:31:36 AM »

Hey Deenie.     You are a smart monkey.

~ Peter Frampton
Monken
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1106 on: September 04, 2009, 10:23:23 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

Sassy you have a beautiful Granddaughter & that hair!! All my girls are blonde so they looked bald; but gorgeous!! 

Kat, I'm so happy for you, our prayers have been answered! 

2NJ: where the heck do you live!! I've had nightmares about bears coming on my deck & I've never even seen one here!! 

And don't tell me that wasn't Blonde on that Harley; I never noticed it was Pam Anderson! 

I'm off to start on the cake, BBL with pics, Love you all! 

"Things are not always what they seem; the first appearance deceives many; the intelligence of a few perceives what has been carefully hidden."
Phaedrus
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1107 on: September 04, 2009, 10:28:17 AM »

That's fantastic!          an angelic monkey

My dad had robotic heart bypass surgery two years ago at age 80 - and he was up and walking the next day.   We were all amazed.   Modern technology is wonderful!   
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1108 on: September 04, 2009, 10:32:21 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

Sassy you have a beautiful Granddaughter & that hair!! All my girls are blonde so they looked bald; but gorgeous!! 

2NJ: where the heck do you live!! I've had nightmares about bears coming on my deck & I've never even seen one here!! 

And don't tell me that wasn't Blonde on that Harley; I never noticed it was Pam Anderson! 

Thanks Monken.      an angelic monkey     You know what's funny?   My daughter never had heartburn while she was pregnant but the baby had all that hair!   In fact, she never had morning sickness.   Her water broke at midnight and she had the baby at 7:45am.  I think she should have lots of babies since it all seems so easy for her.        
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1109 on: September 04, 2009, 10:35:08 AM »

Bud's Girl

If you happen to stop in here tonight, I just want to thank you for what you posted in Haleigh's thread. It has been bothering me too, and I am so glad you had the nerve to say something.  Hugs 

I know there are a lot of monkey avatars but there is only one CBB.  She is a mod and deserves to have a unique avatar and identity.  JMO.

Way to go BG!!   

I agree.   

I remember when I first started reading the board, I'd look at Blonde's avatar then, which was Pam Anderson on a Harley, plus she had the bike she still has in her sig line now.  I wanted both of those so bad, but after reading Blonde's postings for a while, I knew better than to steal them. 

CBB is so sweet (and just a little naughty   ), and not saying that Blonde is not sweet-- but you don't have to read after her long to know she's a straight talker.  And dollars to doughnuts she wouldn't have been quiet if I'd adjusted her avi a little & taken it on as mine!  Someone would have pointed her my way and...  vrooomm, she woulda mowed me down!     Monkey Devil!    So I went for the cartoon version, lol.

All the monkey avatars are so different to me.  I mean, can you think of another one that works as hard as Sassycat's does?   

I even got my own TV show now - did you notice?     
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1110 on: September 04, 2009, 10:40:15 AM »

Kat_Gram I'm glad you are doing so well  an angelic monkey
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1111 on: September 04, 2009, 10:41:01 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

Thanks Monken.      an angelic monkey     You know what's funny?   My daughter never had heartburn while she was pregnant but the baby had all that hair!   In fact, she never had morning sickness.   Her water broke at midnight and she had the baby at 7:45am.  I think she should have lots of babies since it all seems so easy for her.        

Sassycat, she is a beautiful baby!  As for the hair....both of my sons had lots when they were born and I didn't have any morning sickness....in fact, I felt great during both pregnancies.  Back then, I thought it was the vitamins.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1112 on: September 04, 2009, 10:45:12 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

Northern part of the state, Monken.  Will watch for your cake pics!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1113 on: September 04, 2009, 11:26:08 AM »

Bud's Girl

Way to go BG!!   

I agree.   

CBB - BG is starting a avatar protest.   Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I saw that MT. I said your entrance would be grand. I should have known you'd be a ball in a bowling alley............. and you just hit a strike, I think.....

I very much appreciate Bud's sentiments. I love her for it. Having said that, I can't choose anyone's avi, and I've never asked anyone to change. This is a little awkward for me, MT. Bud's I think you know how I feel. I hope so. On a personal level I was really touched you thought enough of me to make the observation. Really. It's not often a mod is on the receiving end of protectiveness. That's our job for you all! As a mod, again, I've never asked anyone to change an avatar and wouldn't expect anyone in authority to do that either. Thank you Bud's; I'm grateful for the sentiments and it's mutual!   

CBB,you are so sweet.There are some very protective monkeys here that care a lot about you.
If you guys didn't like what I had on I'd just get nekkid and ya'll would have to redress me.    I'd even let MyTime help.   Monkey Devil! 

Trimm!! 

I see they have got to you to.  You have it all wrong. I am a good monkey!  an angelic monkey

(on clear days you can see my halo for miles... )
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1114 on: September 04, 2009, 11:30:40 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL!! 

Sassycat, she is a beautiful baby!  As for the hair....both of my sons had lots when they were born and I didn't have any morning sickness....in fact, I felt great during both pregnancies.  Back then, I thought it was the vitamins.   

Thanks!      an angelic monkey 
Boy, I was sick as a dog with all three of my pregnancies for the first 3 months.   I really wonder why there are a few lucky ones that don't have morning sickness.    What's the secret??
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1115 on: September 04, 2009, 11:32:03 AM »

Hi MT -  Hope you're doing good!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1116 on: September 04, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »

Hi MT -  Hope you're doing good!   

Thanks Sassy!!  I am feling much better already.   

How are you?  You poor little arms must be soooo tired from drying your cat.  Please take a 15 min break, I will cover for you.   
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1117 on: September 04, 2009, 12:16:21 PM »

MyTime said..       Trimm!!

I see they have got to you to.  You have it all wrong. I am a good monkey!  an angelic monkey

(on clear days you can see my halo for miles... )

Hey MyTime.   

~ Peter Frampton
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1118 on: September 04, 2009, 02:59:55 PM »

Bud's Girl

Way to go BG!!   

Way behind - trying to catch up before going to Caylee and I have news in a bit!  BUT, wanted to say - I am soooooooo glad you said something too.  BRAVO.  I have asked time and time again , for the colored ink to stop as it is very hard for me to read, so i am now left to assume that those who use the light  blue and purple just don't want me to know what they are saying.  It is a medical eye issue for me - and a few others who wrote me offline, but I guess sometime people just want to stand out.
Anywho - there is only one CBB!
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: September 04, 2009, 03:04:08 PM »

Since mytime asked the other day, here is a pic of one of our recent visitors.  Son took pic as bear was approaching.  I would have had heart failure.  I didn't take the time to upload to photobucket, so here it is from the hard drive.

OMG that looks really close to your house.  I would never go outside. 
(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) and a Smith and Wesson!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.