March 28, 2024, 10:04:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433127 times)
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1120 on: September 04, 2009, 03:05:54 PM »

Hello, sweet monkeys.  I have been very busy, I don't even have time to read back, so I am just going to say hello.  We are still waiting for my granddaughter, she is being shy......  I had my other two grandchildren yesterday, while mommy went do a doctor appointment she thought she would never have to keep.  Her actual due date was yesterday so she isn't really very late but her old scheduled C-section was for August 28, so it is feeling very late to us.  I think once again she made the right decision to go with the 2vbac.  They took my first granddaughter 2 weeks early and she had a lot of feeding problems.  This baby obviously wasn't due on August 28th and God knew better.  Even though I am not able to read as much right now.  My heart is always here with all of you.

Hugs, Magic 

PS:  As I usually do, posting this in both Musings and JSM's thread, I want to make sure to say hello to everyone.  an angelic monkey

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1121 on: September 04, 2009, 03:44:27 PM »

Good night CBB -  Be Good!   an angelic monkey

Wub you too!   

MY TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  LOL
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1122 on: September 04, 2009, 04:02:49 PM »

What an exciting time for you and your family, Magic Eyes!  Waiting for your new baby granddaughter to make her debut  an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Bud's Girl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: September 04, 2009, 04:03:10 PM »

Wub you too!   

LOL     I hope this doesn't encourage her to drag out the other BB naughty pics.

MT, behave.

Susie Q's name makes me sing that song & jitterbug every time I see her .... Not the CC version, the one from way back in probably the 60's, Deenie can prolly find it.   I was really young then    but I remember my brother listening to it.

Susie, my susie q hoo hoo hoo hoo hoooo

Gotta run !     

The naked truth is always better than the best dressed lie.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1124 on: September 04, 2009, 04:30:50 PM »

RESULTS ARE IN AND GOOD!!!

Crystol Noel's results of biopsy are in and are GREAT news!  NO Cancer.  No LIVER disease.  No Cushings.  NOTHING but a sick, very enlarged gallbladder that is now out and the outlook is great!!!!!!!!!!!! 

She has to be tested in a few weeks for the enlarged Adrenal glands (possible Addisons) but that can be treated with meds, if it turns out to be anything. 

I have been so happy, I have not even looked at Caylee document dump yet!  PARTY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

MONKEY PRAYERS have worked again! Thanks to everyone, could not have gotten through it without all your support! 
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1125 on: September 04, 2009, 04:49:22 PM »

Crystol Noel's results of biopsy are in and are GREAT news!  NO Cancer.  No LIVER disease.  No Cushings.  NOTHING but a sick, very enlarged gallbladder that is now out and the outlook is great!!!!!!!!!!!! 

She has to be tested in a few weeks for the enlarged Adrenal glands (possible Addisons) but that can be treated with meds, if it turns out to be anything. 

I have been so happy, I have not even looked at Caylee document dump yet!  PARTY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

MONKEY PRAYERS have worked again! Thanks to everyone, could not have gotten through it without all your support! 

Who Hoo - great news!!!!!!!
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1126 on: September 04, 2009, 04:49:27 PM »

Great news about little Crystol, ANJ   ::MonkeyCheer2::

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1127 on: September 04, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »

Since mytime asked the other day, here is a pic of one of our recent visitors.  Son took pic as bear was approaching.  I would have had heart failure.  I didn't take the time to upload to photobucket, so here it is from the hard drive.

OMG that looks really close to your house.  I would never go outside. 
(((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))) and a Smith and Wesson!

I have a visual impairment, too....so that makes it more scary when I venture outside.  Thankfully, I have neighbor's who warn me when they see them.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1128 on: September 04, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »

Great news...

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1129 on: September 04, 2009, 06:43:13 PM »

Great news,ANJ.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1130 on: September 04, 2009, 06:44:06 PM »

Wub you too!   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: September 04, 2009, 07:39:28 PM »

ANJ -       I'm glad Crystol Noel's test results are all good!    an angelic monkey
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1132 on: September 04, 2009, 07:41:14 PM »

Hi MT -  Hope you're doing good!   

Thanks Sassy!!  I am feling much better already.   

How are you?  You poor little arms must be soooo tired from drying your cat.  Please take a 15 min break, I will cover for you.   

I'm glad you're feeling better.    an angelic monkey
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1133 on: September 04, 2009, 08:01:31 PM »

ANJ, I am so glad your baby is okay. My mom has a scottie with Addison's and with medication she is fine. I just saw your post in Caylee's and came over to say I am glad your Crystol is doing okay.  an angelic monkey JSM 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: September 04, 2009, 08:05:40 PM »

Bud's Girl

If you happen to stop in here tonight, I just want to thank you for what you posted in Haleigh's thread. It has been bothering me too, and I am so glad you had the nerve to say something.  Hugs 

I agree too.  Gotta love your honesty BG!   an angelic monkey

I know there are a lot of monkey avatars but there is only one CBB.  She is a mod and deserves to have a unique avatar and identity.  JMO.

Way to go BG!!   

Way behind - trying to catch up before going to Caylee and I have news in a bit!  BUT, wanted to say - I am soooooooo glad you said something too.  BRAVO.  I have asked time and time again , for the colored ink to stop as it is very hard for me to read, so i am now left to assume that those who use the light  blue and purple just don't want me to know what they are saying.  It is a medical eye issue for me - and a few others who wrote me offline, but I guess sometime people just want to stand out.
Anywho - there is only one CBB!

The black ink is much easier on my eyes, too.     The blue ink against blue background is very hard for me to read.   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1135 on: September 04, 2009, 08:33:35 PM »

I'm so happy for you and Crystol   
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1136 on: September 04, 2009, 08:34:18 PM »

WOOHOO

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1137 on: September 04, 2009, 08:36:29 PM »

Bud's Girl

If you happen to stop in here tonight, I just want to thank you for what you posted in Haleigh's thread. It has been bothering me too, and I am so glad you had the nerve to say something.  Hugs 

I agree too.  Gotta love your honesty BG!   an angelic monkey

I know there are a lot of monkey avatars but there is only one CBB.  She is a mod and deserves to have a unique avatar and identity.  JMO.

Way to go BG!!   

Way behind - trying to catch up before going to Caylee and I have news in a bit!  BUT, wanted to say - I am soooooooo glad you said something too.  BRAVO.  I have asked time and time again , for the colored ink to stop as it is very hard for me to read, so i am now left to assume that those who use the light  blue and purple just don't want me to know what they are saying.  It is a medical eye issue for me - and a few others who wrote me offline, but I guess sometime people just want to stand out.
Anywho - there is only one CBB!

The black ink is much easier on my eyes, too.     The blue ink against blue background is very hard for me to read.   

DITTO for me!!! Unfortunately when my eyes are really tired I don't read the colored posts

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1138 on: September 04, 2009, 08:47:25 PM »

I'm tired too Sunny.Nobody is here to talk to...........I need to borrow some big girl panties,and I'll just go to sleep.     

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1139 on: September 04, 2009, 09:56:40 PM »

Please go light a candle at Caylee's Gratefulness Candles. They are almost all out.  an angelic monkey

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.