March 29, 2024, 12:37:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433238 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1320 on: September 06, 2009, 02:26:47 AM »

GE awaiting your response ---

But I have to comment on the " Hemorrhoid" Nickname ............. Its killing me.

When I was in middle school my English teacher would write sentences on the blackboard and it was always about Him and his Dog named Hemorrhoid .............
He was an extremely tall like Jolly green Giant Tall and Big all over Man  and spoke in a Monotone voice ..so when he said out loud my Dog "Hemorrhoid" it was like he was saying  " Duke or Sam" omg I can't remember my teachers name ..for the life of me.. but I do remember his Dog Hemorrhoid ( which I am almost sure he never had a dog)  .........

Two post up. That is funny

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1321 on: September 06, 2009, 02:28:12 AM »

I am fine just upset daughter told me her company cut her pay by 20% wiith out telling her. Which I think is bull sh*T. 

an angelic monkey

I didn't think they could do that without at least giving you warning etc.

Who knows these days   My mom just got wrote up 3 times for the first time ever in her life - same job for 30 years - Upper Mgmt - she finally gave notice.
KCJ sounds like to me that they drove her to resign - because they know they can replace her with some little 20 some sharpy and pay her/him less than what they pay your Mother ... And or Hire a New baby from a contract house and not have to pay the same wages nor be responsible for any benefits .. Called cutting the Bread. Was once cutting the Crust from the bread ..now its past the crust........

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1322 on: September 06, 2009, 02:29:16 AM »

I am fine just upset daughter told me her company cut her pay by 20% wiith out telling her. Which I think is bull sh*T. 
Is that not against the law without fair warning ? Is that illegal ?
I don't know? But will find out what her boss says Tuesday.

That is just wrong!!   

I think so too! 20% is a big pay cut.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1323 on: September 06, 2009, 02:36:13 AM »

That is just wrong!!   

Is she working from Home ? as was once to be considered before she moved in with you?
I am just wondering if she signed a " At Will Employee" clause or signed anything period - transitioning ... to keep her position and be able to work at her home base  " your house". 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1324 on: September 06, 2009, 02:37:26 AM »

On a happy note oldest GS and GD have made some friends. GS has made friends with some twin boys from the next street. Mitchell & Montana. One is more quiet the other talks and talks. GD spending the night with her friend, they went to some church music night. Just have to find someone for the youngest. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1325 on: September 06, 2009, 02:38:57 AM »

I have been thinking.........I think Jackie is a bad influence on me!!   

JMO!   an angelic monkey
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1326 on: September 06, 2009, 02:41:11 AM »

On a happy note oldest GS and GD have made some friends. GS has made friends with some twin boys from the next street. Mitchell & Montana. One is more quiet the other talks and talks. GD spending the night with her friend, they went to some church music night. Just have to find someone for the youngest. 

Oh that is great,  Kids make friends so easy.  Oh, to be a kid again. 

Wait, I am not sure I have fully grown up yet.    
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1327 on: September 06, 2009, 02:41:41 AM »

That is just wrong!!   

Is she working from Home ? as was once to be considered before she moved in with you?
I am just wondering if she signed a " At Will Employee" clause or signed anything period - transitioning ... to keep her position and be able to work at her home base  " your house". 

Yes she is working from home. Like we talked about. I have no idea if she signed any thing. But she has done more than they had decided on. She has been helping the other departments with billing reports etc.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1328 on: September 06, 2009, 02:42:38 AM »

JMO!   an angelic monkey

If You See Kay'er
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1329 on: September 06, 2009, 02:43:46 AM »

JMO!   an angelic monkey

Who so? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1330 on: September 06, 2009, 02:45:30 AM »

JMO!   an angelic monkey

How so? 
Duh!!!! 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1331 on: September 06, 2009, 02:45:49 AM »

JMO!   an angelic monkey

Who so? 

You so, me no so!   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1332 on: September 06, 2009, 02:46:31 AM »

JMO!   an angelic monkey

If You See Kay'er

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1333 on: September 06, 2009, 02:47:55 AM »

JMO!   an angelic monkey

Who so? 

You so, me no so!   

What can I say.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1334 on: September 06, 2009, 02:51:33 AM »

Ok, I need to say nighty nite!

Sweet dreams to some and naughty ones for others.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey                       

XOXO
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1335 on: September 06, 2009, 02:52:36 AM »

Thats Fun GE - good to hear your Grand Babies are making friends.  Sounds like the Twins are going to be a Handful ( not in a bad way) They may give you and your family some Fond adventures to come yet ... why I say is my DD is dating her BF now for a bit over a year and he has younger Twin brothers ... they are 6 years old going on 40.  I have to tell you OMG so funny the one Twin who is non stop always wanting to be in the center of things .. He loves loves my Daughter. She stopped by their house after doing some shopping and wanted her BF to see " she bought a pair of shoes" ... She then left and came home. 

She went the next morning to look at her shoes and found the bag strange - she dumped the bag on the floor to find ... UM the Cordless phone from her BF's house and her Shoe Box.
Who could have put the family's phone in the bag with the Shoes ???? 

She said MOM I have my BF's House phone in my Shoe bag ...... I *Mom didn't have to ask Who put it there. I laughed really loud and asked her Did it Ring yet ? She said MOM its not funny and then she busted out laughing ... I guess it is funny.
Kids gotta love em.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1336 on: September 06, 2009, 02:53:09 AM »

Ok, I need to say nighty nite!

Sweet dreams to some and naughty ones for others.   an angelic monkey

an angelic monkey                       

XOXO

Good Night MyTime
Sweet Dreams & God Bless
XOXO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1337 on: September 06, 2009, 02:55:42 AM »

Thats Fun GE - good to hear your Grand Babies are making friends.  Sounds like the Twins are going to be a Handful ( not in a bad way) They may give you and your family some Fond adventures to come yet ... why I say is my DD is dating her BF now for a bit over a year and he has younger Twin brothers ... they are 6 years old going on 40.  I have to tell you OMG so funny the one Twin who is non stop always wanting to be in the center of things .. He loves loves my Daughter. She stopped by their house after doing some shopping and wanted her BF to see " she bought a pair of shoes" ... She then left and came home. 

She went the next morning to look at her shoes and found the bag strange - she dumped the bag on the floor to find ... UM the Cordless phone from her BF's house and her Shoe Box.
Who could have put the family's phone in the bag with the Shoes ???? 

She said MOM I have my BF's House phone in my Shoe bag ...... I *Mom didn't have to ask Who put it there. I laughed really loud and asked her Did it Ring yet ? She said MOM its not funny and then she busted out laughing ... I guess it is funny.
Kids gotta love em.

That you do Deenie that you do. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1338 on: September 06, 2009, 03:00:14 AM »

That is just wrong!!   

Yes she is working from home. Like we talked about. I have no idea if she signed any thing. But she has done more than they had decided on. She has been helping the other departments with billing reports etc.
Yep I know this scene by my one friend who did the same thing - It is all within what is agreed upon - and most do not offer a paper to sign. Yet hold you to the original agreement. Its messed up GE and I feel for your daughter. I would have her ask her employer for the Employee handbook and or any paper work that she is held to  - via agreement. That she has all paperwork in hand - YET if she already does have it - She needs to read it with a microscope. When things are Good New Employees and or favorable times employed -we Skim the Paragraphs " Oh no does not apply, not to me, they Love me"  Well tis there all black and white the written clauses and we are not responsible ick ...whether they love you or not. 

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1339 on: September 06, 2009, 03:19:23 AM »

That is just wrong!!   

Yep I know this scene by my one friend who did the same thing - It is all within what is agreed upon - and most do not offer a paper to sign. Yet hold you to the original agreement. Its messed up GE and I feel for your daughter. I would have her ask her employer for the Employee handbook and or any paper work that she is held to  - via agreement. That she has all paperwork in hand - YET if she already does have it - She needs to read it with a microscope. When things are Good New Employees and or favorable times employed -we Skim the Paragraphs " Oh no does not apply, not to me, they Love me"  Well tis there all black and white the written clauses and we are not responsible ick ...whether they love you or not. 

Well darn I don't know what happened my post went bye bye.
Yep you are right. It will all work out in the end. She has already applied to a couple places here. I was hoping that it all would go smoothly and she could get back on her feet. Just means she will be with us a little longer than she thought.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.