March 28, 2024, 02:38:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MONKEY MUSINGS DAILY OPEN DISCUSSION #50 8/23/09 - 9/14/09  (Read 433048 times)
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1860 on: September 14, 2009, 01:35:09 AM »

And now, off to bed for Desi.

Goodnight, Monkeys!   

Great post.  Many of us couldn't agree more with it.   

Uh-oh, am I out on that limb again?   

MyTime you like being out on that limb .

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1861 on: September 14, 2009, 01:37:45 AM »

Wonder where Mytime is??   

Hi Monkeys!   

I had a party here today by myself.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1862 on: September 14, 2009, 01:37:55 AM »

So where did CBB go again? 
Jackie I loved your pictures you posted of your sweet spoiled doggies
They were really cute.
MM where did you go? Talking about grand parents how are the twins? Growing fast I am sure. an angelic monkey

I try and help them get a break everyday if possible. (the parents that is).  It can be pretty stressful with twins, in a
happy kind of way.   I helped put them to sleep a little while ago. 

That is wonderful that you get to see them almost everyday.  an angelic monkey

Well, I live a short distance from them.  When I had my son, my mom came after work almost everyday.  She would massage his little feet with hand cream.  She had read a book on how the feet effect many areas of the body.   My mom passed when my son was 6, we wouldn't let him go in the funeral home.  When he was outside he asked us if he could go in and rub her feet.  Thought it would make her feel better.   
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1863 on: September 14, 2009, 01:42:27 AM »

They were really cute.
MM where did you go? Talking about grand parents how are the twins? Growing fast I am sure. an angelic monkey

I try and help them get a break everyday if possible. (the parents that is).  It can be pretty stressful with twins, in a

Well, I live a short distance from them.  When I had my son, my mom came after work almost everyday.  She would massage his little feet with hand cream.  She had read a book on how the feet effect many areas of the body.   My mom passed when my son was 6, we wouldn't let him go in the funeral home.  When he was outside he asked us if he could go in and rub her feet.  Thought it would make her feel better.   

What a sad but sweet story MM. My oldest son was also 6 when my mom passed, daughter was 4. 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1864 on: September 14, 2009, 01:42:32 AM »

Wonder where Mytime is??   

Hi Monkeys!   

I tried to bash it but you left.   Monkey Devil!
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1865 on: September 14, 2009, 01:43:37 AM »

Wonder where Mytime is??   

Hi Monkeys!   

Saw that MyTime You were having a good time too!

GOD BLESS AMERICA
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1866 on: September 14, 2009, 01:44:10 AM »

Hola Monkeys!!   
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1867 on: September 14, 2009, 01:45:17 AM »

They were really cute.

awe - you are just trying to make me cry!  I am on to you.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1868 on: September 14, 2009, 01:46:10 AM »

Wonder where Mytime is??   

Hi Monkeys!   

I tried to bash it but you left.   Monkey Devil!

You could bash her now, MM! 
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1869 on: September 14, 2009, 01:46:31 AM »

MaryMary, My Time I am going to say good night. Had a very busy week end.
Sweet Dreams & God Bless
Have a wonderful Monday.
XOXOXO

Good Night to Jackie too she seems to have left us again.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1870 on: September 14, 2009, 01:46:43 AM »

Wonder where Mytime is??   

Hi Monkeys!   

Saw that MyTime You were having a good time too!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I was!  It so quiet and peaceful.   an angelic monkey
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: September 14, 2009, 01:47:04 AM »

Hola Monkeys!!   

Hola CBB!!   

Glad we're all here...but.. Mytime likes to party without us.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1872 on: September 14, 2009, 01:47:56 AM »

They were really cute.

Awwwwwwww. That's so sad and so sweet all at the same time!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1873 on: September 14, 2009, 01:48:07 AM »

Sweet Dreams & God Bless
Have a wonderful Monday.
XOXOXO

Good Night GE

Sweet dreams

XOXO
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1874 on: September 14, 2009, 01:48:29 AM »

Sweet Dreams & God Bless
Have a wonderful Monday.
XOXOXO

But...I was just getting the whip cream ready.  Oh, well...sweet dreams.  XOXOX
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #1875 on: September 14, 2009, 01:49:06 AM »

Hola CBB and Good Night CBB
Sweet Dreams and God Bless
XOXOXO

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1876 on: September 14, 2009, 01:49:40 AM »

Hola Monkeys!!   

Hola CBB!!   

No, not often.   
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1877 on: September 14, 2009, 01:55:58 AM »

Hola Monkeys!!   

Hola CBB!!   

No, not often.   

Pretend your alone again...I want to watch.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1878 on: September 14, 2009, 01:57:25 AM »

Musings Monkeys:  I am sorry to intrude and bring this issue into Musings, but it doesn’t belong in the Missing Persons threads, and I needed to say it -- so I pray you will understand. 

I hope you will see this, ANJ – because it is not something I could post in the Caylee thread.  I realize you have an email addy posted in your profile.  But I prefer to say it "onstage."

From p2 of the current Caylee thread—

[Desi:]  P.S.  The apology I posted in the last thread was sincere and considerably thought-out, and I do stand by it.  I regret the hoopla that ensued.  Hugs to all Monkeys, and goodnight.

[ANJ:]  I am sorry, I think the hoopla was my fault.  I think I saw more in your post than was there.  I misinterpreted and vented my own issues and I am sorry. It won't happen again.  I promise. 
Keep up the good fight for Caylee monkeys!

No, ANJ, the word “hoopla” had nothing to do with your reply to my apology in the last Caylee thread.  I was moved by what you wrote there, and share your frustration about what takes place in that thread on a daily basis.  To be clear, when I referred to the fallout as “hoopla” – I was NOT referring to you.  It was not your fault.  And I don’t think you misinterpreted anything, nor have anything to apologize about.

I was trying to be low-key as usual, and was worried that I had inadvertently stirred up trouble, hence the “hoopla” reference.  You did nothing to be sorry for.

ANJ, who IMO is one of the bravest, smartest, most honest members here at SM, now says she will be “riding the rafters” instead of posting. I can’t say as I blame her.  I have felt the same way of late.

I know, I know.  It’s “just” an online forum.  Not even “real life,” etc.  But what happens here at SM does affect many of us to the core, when we care very much about a little girl who was murdered, and want so badly to ride out the journey to justice, and make a difference if possible.  We care.  We can’t help it.  And we care about our fellow Monkeys, too.  SM is such a treasure.  It is a shame when some of us can't feel comfortable sharing our thoughts here.

Don’t get me wrong.  Klaas and every single SM mod do a fabulous job, far above and beyond anwhere else I’ve seen on the net.  The situation that has developed is not something that a mod could really address anyway.  It’s just one of those subtle things, an undertow that makes for a rough swim.  It is created by a few personalities, and is not something that mods can really address.  They have done an admirable job as far as they are able.

Bless her, my spunky friend ANJ tries to point out when others are not playing nice.  She wants what most of us want:  a healthy, open forum, where accurate information is shared among friendly equals.  I admire ANJ's efforts, and apologize to her, for not being the kind of poster myself that can join her on that limb and screech out the truth with her.  I have a strong need for peace in my heart, and so I try to be as peaceful as possible with others.  ANJ, please do not let a few inconsiderate members spoil things for you and others; please remember that other members like me see it too and are likewise saddened by the way things are.  And like me, there are others who appreciate your candor and wisdom.  We are just not as brave as you about speaking up.  And we love you for it.

It must feel lonely out there on that branch … and I don’t blame you for being frustrated.  I thought I'd sit nest to you for once, just to let you know I understand. 

Desi 

If this should have been posted elsewhere, or is delete-worthy, then I trust our beloved mods will take care of it, and sorry for making more work for anyone.

Desi? 

Hon, you're welcome to post anything you like here, and we're always glad to see you for any reason at all!  Please don't be so hard on yourself. I don't really understand what has happened, but I do understand "undertow" and it's maddening and often hurtful. I'm sorry that you're close enough to it or perhaps even the object of it enough to feel the current. I value you very much here and have tremendous respect and admiration for a peaceful soul. HUGS, Desi!   

ANJ? Get back in here! We haven't seen you for a while and welcome you here and in the MP threads aways!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1879 on: September 14, 2009, 01:58:28 AM »

Hola CBB and Good Night CBB
Sweet Dreams and God Bless
XOXOXO

Night Green Eyes! Sleep Well and God Bless! 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.