March 18, 2024, 11:09:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407476 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #100 on: September 09, 2009, 02:03:37 AM »

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 11, 2009
To Anonymous commenter in AZ: Your tip has been forwarded to the investigative agents in charge. Thank you for your tip.
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 3:17 PM 3 comments

Anonymous said...
thank you for responding to my e-mails concerning the ongoing truth behind the disappearence of natalee.will your detectives be contacting the authorities here to investagate , what i've been telling you,or will they come to arizona themselves.either way,will you be able to leave me a message ,so they can contact me.the man who's been telling me the evidence he has,fears that the people that are responsible for her death will find out and show up to finish what they tried to do the first time they saw him watching them kill natalee.which is the killing of him for being a witness.

May 12, 2009 3:53 PM

Anonymous said...
after watching the video about the dog,that also showed the picture of the three guys,who are suspects. the man pointed to two of the guys and said,those are the two he saw with natalee all three times.is there a way for dave holloway to get in touch with me,so the witness can send the evidence he has(clothes,lipstick,and shoes)so DNA samples can be taken for a match.

May 18, 2009 4:02 PM

Anonymous said...
They really need to do something about this. it is a possible link to natalee. i believe those boys did it. they have a higher power paying people off so they will not be able to find natalee. so they need to do something about that.

August 6, 2009 6:24 PM

Klaas ...What is your take on these comments?
Hi Hotping....
Of course I am not Klaas.....But my opinion...distraction.......kyle doesn't have the guts to defend his statements...so he pulls in $hit for whatever......
That's kinda what I thought...Thanks billb... 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #101 on: September 09, 2009, 02:07:50 AM »

http://www.nholloway.blogspot.com/

Monday, May 11, 2009
To Anonymous commenter in AZ: Your tip has been forwarded to the investigative agents in charge. Thank you for your tip.
Posted by Kyle Kingman at 3:17 PM 3 comments

Anonymous said...
thank you for responding to my e-mails concerning the ongoing truth behind the disappearence of natalee.will your detectives be contacting the authorities here to investagate , what i've been telling you,or will they come to arizona themselves.either way,will you be able to leave me a message ,so they can contact me.the man who's been telling me the evidence he has,fears that the people that are responsible for her death will find out and show up to finish what they tried to do the first time they saw him watching them kill natalee.which is the killing of him for being a witness.

May 12, 2009 3:53 PM

Anonymous said...
after watching the video about the dog,that also showed the picture of the three guys,who are suspects. the man pointed to two of the guys and said,those are the two he saw with natalee all three times.is there a way for dave holloway to get in touch with me,so the witness can send the evidence he has(clothes,lipstick,and shoes)so DNA samples can be taken for a match.

May 18, 2009 4:02 PM

Anonymous said...
They really need to do something about this. it is a possible link to natalee. i believe those boys did it. they have a higher power paying people off so they will not be able to find natalee. so they need to do something about that.

August 6, 2009 6:24 PM

Klaas ...What is your take on these comments?
Hi Hotping....
Of course I am not Klaas.....But my opinion...distraction.......kyle doesn't have the guts to defend his statements...so he pulls in $hit for whatever......

I agree billb.  

Someone has possibly had evidence for over four years, and the person they tell about it doesn't contact the authorities themselves...they'll put their trust in "hero" Kyle to do it for them.  Yeah right.  JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: September 09, 2009, 02:08:54 AM »

Very interesting....

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/11829/5/

investigacion big internacional for labamento of coin at curaçao, bonaire, aruba y europa (ii)

tuesday, 08 september 2009 - 18:09 on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio publico of antiyas dutch owing to cuminza at 2008 cu one investigacion complicá y on escala big dirigí on prácticanan of labamento of coin provided that relacion cu traficacion organize internacional of drugs. click read more for more info...

listramento at aruba, bonaire, curaçao y europa

in cuadro of the investigacion criminal internacional, today confiscacionnan did take place at one cantidad big of sitio at antiyas dutch, aruba y some country european, among they the netherlands belgica y austria.

in the same cuadro here today during morning y tra’i mèrdia was have at bonaire one overall of diezocho caso of listramento, esta in eight cas, cuater instancia of gobièrno y six business. at overall yonder two detencion did take lugá: a.w. de g. y a.p.m.

at curaçao owing to listra at two cas y one edificio of business. here owing to detené one persona: w.b.v.w.

at aruba owing to listra at cuater cas. yonder also owing to detené one hende: c.m.

together at the islands abc was have 25 caso of listramento of cas y edificio.

finalmente diescuater caso of listramento did take place at the paisnan european already mencioná caminda owing to detené two person.

aparte of the detencionnan, owing to confiscá various also arm of fire, vehículo, one boat, one plane, artículonan of value, one great cantidad of coin y one cantidad of gold.

contrabanda of gold

during the investigacion in asunto of labamento of coin owing to achieve pista among another of contrabanda of gold atraves of aruba y antiyas dutch. the contrabanda of gold here is relacioná cu one detencion cu did take place day 27 of march the year here at merca.

is suspect the person cu they owing to detené of traficacion on escala big of drugs (cocaina procedente of colombia). more cu 8 thousand miyon dollar owing to happen in time còrtico atraves of cuentanan at merca cu the person here was manehá.

listramento at bonaire

during the investigacion at antiyas dutch owing to surgi also the suspicion cu some person at bonaire owing to cometé hechonan castigabel for ley cu is relatá at fraude dentro of the administracion publico. the conocido ‘zwartboek bonaire’, redacta for her fundacion good gobernacion bonaire, already owing to describí the presunto procedimentonan of some of the personanan here. in the cuadro of the suspicion cu owing to arise here, today morning early the listramento mencioná did take place among another at home of two person at bonaire. not owing to detené the residentenan. also owing to listra at various instancia gubernamental at bonaire.

socionan of cooperacion

on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio publico of antiyas, ehecucion of the investigacion is in hand of the team of cooperacion of recherché of the netherlands, antiyas dutch y aruba (recherche samenwerkingsteam, rst), provided that cooperacion cu cuerpo policial of curaçao (kpc), cuerpo policial of bonaire (kpb), cuerpo policial of aruba (kpa), douane of antiyas dutch, douane of aruba y guarda costa of antiyas dutch y aruba.

the partnernan of cooperacion at the netherlands ta: the servicio nacional of recherche of the cuerpo nacional of servicionan policial (klpd), recherche federal, the office ’ontnemingswetgeving’ of ministerio publico (boom), parkèt funcional at in haag, parkèt nacional at rotterdam y fiod-ecd.

finalmente, the partnernan internacional of cooperacion ta: the instancia mericano drugs enforcement administration (dea), police federal hudisial at bèlgica, bundes criminal ambt of alemania y bundes criminal polizei of austria.

in the investigacion here ministerio publico of antiyas dutch is work together cu esnan of aruba, the netherlands, bèlgica, austria y alemania.

the casonan of detencion y listramento at curaçao, bonaire y aruba owing to rekerí envolvimento di:

cuater huez comisario, cuater fiscal y more cu hundred acolyte policial.

the investigacion is andando y the next phase will do not abridge at antiyas dutch, aruba y europa. not can excluí cu will have more caso of detencion y listramento.

I may be wayyyy off base but I couldn't help but think of....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2783.0

a lot of things don't quite match...so what's new?  

Are We talking Rats that squeal like pigs? 

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #103 on: September 09, 2009, 02:10:30 AM »

Bottom line Folks....
aruba is toast......even AFTER the perps are nailed....
believe me..the perps WILL be nailed....
It is only a matter of time...
Tick Tock.....
aruba has no one to blame but the perps/american traitors/powers that be on aruba.....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 09, 2009, 02:11:51 AM »

Very interesting....

investigacion big internacional for labamento of coin at curaçao, bonaire, aruba y europa (ii)

tuesday, 08 september 2009 - 18:09 on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio publico of antiyas dutch owing to cuminza at 2008 cu one investigacion complicá y on escala big dirigí on prácticanan of labamento of coin provided that relacion cu traficacion organize internacional of drugs. click read more for more info...

in cuadro of the investigacion criminal internacional, today confiscacionnan did take place at one cantidad big of sitio at antiyas dutch, aruba y some country european, among they the netherlands belgica y austria.

in the same cuadro here today during morning y tra’i mèrdia was have at bonaire one overall of diezocho caso of listramento, esta in eight cas, cuater instancia of gobièrno y six business. at overall yonder two detencion did take lugá: a.w. de g. y a.p.m.

at curaçao owing to listra at two cas y one edificio of business. here owing to detené one persona: w.b.v.w.

at aruba owing to listra at cuater cas. yonder also owing to detené one hende: c.m.

finalmente diescuater caso of listramento did take place at the paisnan european already mencioná caminda owing to detené two person.

aparte of the detencionnan, owing to confiscá various also arm of fire, vehículo, one boat, one plane, artículonan of value, one great cantidad of coin y one cantidad of gold.

contrabanda of gold

during the investigacion in asunto of labamento of coin owing to achieve pista among another of contrabanda of gold atraves of aruba y antiyas dutch. the contrabanda of gold here is relacioná cu one detencion cu did take place day 27 of march the year here at merca.

is suspect the person cu they owing to detené of traficacion on escala big of drugs (cocaina procedente of colombia). more cu 8 thousand miyon dollar owing to happen in time còrtico atraves of cuentanan at merca cu the person here was manehá.

listramento at bonaire

during the investigacion at antiyas dutch owing to surgi also the suspicion cu some person at bonaire owing to cometé hechonan castigabel for ley cu is relatá at fraude dentro of the administracion publico. the conocido ‘zwartboek bonaire’, redacta for her fundacion good gobernacion bonaire, already owing to describí the presunto procedimentonan of some of the personanan here. in the cuadro of the suspicion cu owing to arise here, today morning early the listramento mencioná did take place among another at home of two person at bonaire. not owing to detené the residentenan. also owing to listra at various instancia gubernamental at bonaire.

socionan of cooperacion

on encargo y bao of guia of ministerio publico of antiyas, ehecucion of the investigacion is in hand of the team of cooperacion of recherché of the netherlands, antiyas dutch y aruba (recherche samenwerkingsteam, rst), provided that cooperacion cu cuerpo policial of curaçao (kpc), cuerpo policial of bonaire (kpb), cuerpo policial of aruba (kpa), douane of antiyas dutch, douane of aruba y guarda costa of antiyas dutch y aruba.

the partnernan of cooperacion at the netherlands ta: the servicio nacional of recherche of the cuerpo nacional of servicionan policial (klpd), recherche federal, the office ’ontnemingswetgeving’ of ministerio publico (boom), parkèt funcional at in haag, parkèt nacional at rotterdam y fiod-ecd.

finalmente, the partnernan internacional of cooperacion ta: the instancia mericano drugs enforcement administration (dea), police federal hudisial at bèlgica, bundes criminal ambt of alemania y bundes criminal polizei of austria.

in the investigacion here ministerio publico of antiyas dutch is work together cu esnan of aruba, the netherlands, bèlgica, austria y alemania.

the casonan of detencion y listramento at curaçao, bonaire y aruba owing to rekerí envolvimento di:

the investigacion is andando y the next phase will do not abridge at antiyas dutch, aruba y europa. not can excluí cu will have more caso of detencion y listramento.

I think maybe.... sooooooooweeeeeeeee!   Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #105 on: September 09, 2009, 02:12:05 AM »

Bottom line Folks....
Tick Tock.....
aruba has no one to blame but the perps/american traitors/powers that be on aruba.....
Agreed...Tick Tock! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #106 on: September 09, 2009, 02:14:44 AM »

Very interesting....

contrabanda of gold

listramento at bonaire

socionan of cooperacion

Ya think maybe they are trying to get out of here alittle sooner 

RODRIGUEZ  RAMONA  11/11/1958  50  In Custody  Morris County Jail  Morris County Jail 
  RODRIGUEZ  RAMONA  11/11/1958  50  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 

RODRIGUEZ  DAURY   DANIEL  06/28/1986  23  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 
  RODRIGUEZ  DAURY  06/28/1986  23  In Custody  Morris County Jail  Morris County Jail

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 09, 2009, 02:15:01 AM »

Bottom line Folks....
Tick Tock.....

Once again....

It's coming......

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: September 09, 2009, 02:21:25 AM »

Very interesting....

contrabanda of gold

listramento at bonaire

socionan of cooperacion

Texasmom..
I don't read papicocka (not detrimental to you-detrimental to aruba cockapapi) like you do....but I'm with you!...
Canoe trips on the horizon..ktf, wreck, robots,rob, etc)...Let's drive our message home to the perps/american traitors/aruba powers the be....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: September 09, 2009, 02:22:33 AM »

Very interesting....

contrabanda of gold

listramento at bonaire

socionan of cooperacion

Ya think maybe they are trying to get out of here alittle sooner 

RODRIGUEZ  RAMONA  11/11/1958  50  In Custody  Morris County Jail  Morris County Jail 
  RODRIGUEZ  RAMONA  11/11/1958  50  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 

RODRIGUEZ  DAURY   DANIEL  06/28/1986  23  In Custody  Hudson County Jail  Hudson County Jail 
  RODRIGUEZ  DAURY  06/28/1986  23  In Custody  Morris County Jail  Morris County Jail

https://www.vinelink.com/vinelink/initMap.do

IMO...could be...

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #110 on: September 09, 2009, 02:23:02 AM »

Good Night  texasmom, billb and 1 guest

Tick Tock!

In God We Trust!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 09, 2009, 02:24:20 AM »

I really mean it this time...
Good night TM, Hotping, Klaas, all good monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is right around the corner....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 09, 2009, 02:30:24 AM »

Very interesting....

contrabanda of gold

listramento at bonaire

socionan of cooperacion

Texasmom..
I don't read papicocka (not detrimental to you-detrimental to aruba cockapapi) like you do....but I'm with you!...
Canoe trips on the horizon..ktf, wreck, robots,rob, etc)...Let's drive our message home to the perps/american traitors/aruba powers the be....

I can't read that papicockachit either billb!   

But I definitely agree on driving our message home!   

(can't find my (actually Klaas') pretty pink car yet...glad I might be able to use it for another purpose now!)

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: September 09, 2009, 02:32:06 AM »

Good night hotping, billb, and any other good monkeys!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 09, 2009, 02:34:11 AM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 09, 2009, 02:35:25 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #116 on: September 09, 2009, 10:06:39 AM »

That de Jong is a complete buffoon!

Kudos to you Monkeys for spelling out the actual FACTS of the matter!

I couldn't stop giggling at his comparison of DeVries to the re-enactment ALE did 

Because theirs was such a stellar, factual job!!!  Just look at the person they used to depict Joran! 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #117 on: September 09, 2009, 10:48:48 AM »

John Silvetti collaborated with the enemy and expected a positive outcome in his quest for justice to prevail for Natalee Holloway.  He does not get a pass.  He is suspected as being one with enemy.

Peter DeVries collaborated with the enemy and expected a positive outcome in his quest for justice to prevail for Natalee Holloway.  He gets a pass.  He is not suspected as being one with the enemy.

Monkeys ... there appears to be such a double standard.  What am I not getting.

Janet

++++++++

Arubans wary of fifth car trip in Holloway case
Monday 25 February 2008

Dutch tv crime reporter Peter R de Vries set up a fifth car trip to try and get Joran van der Sloot to confess to murdering US teenager Natalee Holloway after the Aruban public prosecution department said the original four recordings did not contain enough evidence, the Volkskrant reported on Saturday.

Aruban officials told De Vries and his team at a secret hotel meeting that the tapes did not contain enough new evidence, the paper says in a reconstruction of events surrounding the tv programme which claimed to solve the mystery of her disappearance.

Aruban public prosecutor Hans Mos told the paper he did not want to have anything to do with the extra car trip because he was afraid it could be construed as entrapment and blow the case.

The final car trip with Van der Sloot and his 'friend' Patrick van der Eem took place on January 29 in a borrowed car which had been hastily kitted out with recording equipment, the paper said. The original had already been sold.

During that trip, Van der Sloot said he was not sure if Natalee had been dead when a friend dumped her body at sea.  After the press release was issued claiming the case had been solved but without giving any further details, De Vries told the paper he hoped that Van der Sloot would again phone his 'friend'.

But website VKMag picked up a page on De Vries' website which identified Van der Sloot. The page had been prepared for release after the programme was aired on Sunday but had gone live by mistake.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/02/arubans_wary_of_fifth_car_trip.php

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: September 09, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »

If ANYBODY but Peter Devries claimed that the Kalpoe brothers or Paulus van der Sloot  did not participate in the events encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 when Natalee Holloway went missing ... Monkeys would go up one side him/her and down the other ... accusing him/her of possessing an Aruban agenda.

Again ... why the double standard?

Janet

+++++++

Ladies and gentlemen

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

Amongst the witnesses were the two brothers who previously were suspects in this case but who, by the new statements of Joran, received an alibi from Joran, when he told the under cover that the two brothers are “jerks” who don’t know anything about what had happened … .

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg614673#msg614673

Peter Devries

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, HOST: Do you think -- a lot of viewers send me e-mails. I have a -- we have a blog here, Gretawire.com, and they send a lot of comments. They're very suspicious that Paulus Van Der Sloot has more of an involvement than simply just the father of the man who was caught on tape. Do you have any information that in any way incriminates Paulus Van Der Sloot?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER:  Well, Joran told on tape that his father smuggled a mobile phone, a cell phone in the prison when he was the first time arrested. And he was a judge at that time, so that's -- that's a sin.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

NANCY GRACE
Joran Submits to Questioning by Aruban Investigators in Holland
Aired February 7, 2008 - 20:00:00 ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST:  Peter, where do the Kalpoe brothers fit into this whole thing?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALIST: Well, they brought him to the beach.

GRACE: Yes.

DE VRIES: They dropped him there, and Natalee, of course, and then they went home. And Joran was asked by Patrick, the insider, What do they know? And then Joran said -- and you have to notice his body language at that moment, No, they know nothing. They -- I told them nothing.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/07/ng.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #119 on: September 09, 2009, 11:03:21 AM »

Page 185:
  The island authorities originally planned to release the three suspects at two o-clock in the morning on Saturday, September 3.  The Strategic Communications Task Force undoubtedly helped them make a less conspicuous move and release them in the afternoon instead.  Curious to see the setup at the van der Sloot house for Joran's parade of victory, I drive by there, never in a million years expecting to see who is there.  It's the U.S. vice-consul.  At the van der Sloots' house.  Why is she here?   She spots me.  Jumps in her car and follows me to a resturant parking lot, waving, honking, calling on the cell phone.  I don't want to talk to her.  Who can we trust?

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.