March 28, 2024, 07:55:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 408328 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1000 on: September 22, 2009, 02:24:59 AM »

HT Carpe

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #1001 on: September 22, 2009, 02:25:23 AM »

Good Night KTF God Bless!  an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: September 22, 2009, 08:35:08 AM »

Any Monkeys care to wager a bet on who it will be?  My two candidates are in blue.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62729.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

MSI calls refinery acquisition candidates

September 21, 2009, 14:33 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In an open letter to the government insists MSI-party Danny van der Linde to make official contact with five potential candidates, whom the party had already contacted. These five oil companies are interested Trafigura and Glencore from Switzerland, the Spanish Arevenca, the Russian oil giant Gazprom and, as previously was announced by the party, the Venezuelan state PdVSA.

"The so-Valero situation caused great economic dislocation and human suffering in the Aruban community. We believe that the extent and nature of this crisis does not allow personal or political party (political) interests, this may play some role. Our deep concern about this issue has moved to us, in the interest of Aruba for possible solutions ", says Van der Linde. MSI has a number of companies sought and "actually willing to speak with the Aruban government on taking over the refinery. According to Van der Linde are all those multinationals willing to under the current tax regime to operate and also to invest in the refinery, "without being exceptional conditions to". "Evident here is also that these companies operate under strict anti-corruption policy measures and some of them even offer preferential rates," the party.

Last week, Prime Minister Oduber during a press conference to have no objection to any negotiations with the Venezuelan oil company PdVSA. "I have good relations with Venezuela and am prepared to if necessary, in the interest of the Aruban people to the table with them about the refinery," said the prime minister.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1003 on: September 22, 2009, 08:39:10 AM »

OT, but somewhat related.....           

Monserrate Jury Selection Tuesday
State Senator Accused Of Assault
Updated: Monday, 14 Sep 2009, 11:34 AM EDT
Published : Monday, 14 Sep 2009, 11:34 AM EDT

NEW YORK - Hiram Monserrate was a politician on the rise.  Elected to the state Legislature last year, he grabbed headlines
for staging a historic coup against his party.

The state senator's career could be over if he's convicted of attacking his girlfriend, a charge he has repeatedly denied. Jury selection is slated for Tuesday in his assault trial.

Monserrate, a former Marine and ex-cop, was arguing with Karla Giraldo at his apartment late Dec. 18. By the time it was over, she required 20 stitches around her left eye.

Jurors must now decide whether the Democrat accidentally tripped and fell into her while holding a glass of water, or whether Monserrate, 42, did it on purpose in a fit of jealous rage. If convicted on the top charge, a felony, he faces seven years in prison and automatic loss of his senate seat.

If he's convicted of a misdemeanor, he could serve out his term, but it's not clear how his image will fare. Douglas Muzzio, a political science professor at Baruch College, said it could be difficult to win women voters.
"But then again, there are any number of 'Lazaruses' in New York City and American politics," Muzzio said.

The case hinges on Giraldo.  Initially, prosecutors said she told officers that an enraged Monserrate broke a glass in his hand, then use the jagged edge to slice her face. The argument spilled into the hallway, where surveillance video captured a frightened, bleeding woman in distress, according to the police report.

But after Giraldo learned officers planned to arrest Monserrate she changed her account, saying it was an accident and that she did not want to press charges, prosecutors said.  She will almost certainly be called as a witness. "How you prove the case without calling her as a witness, I  don't know," said Monserrate's attorney, Joseph Tacopina.

Tacopina said he might call her in Monserrate's defense if Queens prosecutors do not. Prosecutors wouldn't comment. Giraldo maintains her injuries weren't intentionally caused, the attorney said.

"He rushed her to the hospital," Tacopina said. "She told people it was an accident. So did he. It was an accident."

Monserrate worked to mend his damaged image almost immediately, issuing public statements proclaiming his innocence and noting he had worked during his 12 years as a city police officer to put men in jail who abused women.

He also claimed District Attorney Richard Brown was out to get him.

Brown's office handles more than 5,000 cases annually and his spokesman said this case was being handled no differently. Tacopina said that Monserrate had been offered a plea deal but he didn't take it.

"He is not going to acknowledge guilt, even for some low-level crime, because he is innocent," he said.  A restraining order prevents Giraldo and Monserrate from seeing  each other, but "they're together in spirit," Tacopina said.

Just weeks after the incident, the former city councilman was sworn in to the state Senate, and named chairman of the consumer affairs committee. This summer, he and fellow Democrat Pedro Espada Jr. brazenly ignited a coup in the Senate by joining a Republican-dominated coalition that overthrew the majority. The deadlock lasted a month before it was resolved.

Muzzio said Monserrate's role in the Senate coup could further hurt his tarnished image. "There's a conviction or lack of conviction and then there's the court of public opinion," he said. "He may appear unstable on many levels. You don't come back from that."

Copyright Associated Press, Copyright 2009 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local_news/090914_monserrate_jury_selection_tuesday

Glad I don't have to worry about being called for that one...my mind's made up.   

Oh - but just like Joey T's other client - he's INNOCENT, dontcha know?

Not just "not guilty", but INNOCENT! 
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1004 on: September 22, 2009, 08:48:40 AM »

This one just makes me shake my head.  Aruba needs to create new laws about a LOT of deficiencies, and beef up their prosecutorial outlook and their judicial bench, and then maybe - just maybe - they might actually become the safe island they proclaim themselves to be.

This from an article TxMom posted:

......“The anti - money laundring (AML) combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) in place in Aruba en the Kingdom of the Netherlands In general , aruba’s system of AML/CFT preventive measures is disorganised, incomplete and lacks effectiveness.  Aruba is strongly urged to urgently criminalise TF as a separate and independent offence Aruba «should seriously consider preparing completely new and coherent legislation dealing with all the deficiencies and implements all the FATF requirements»  The supervision should thus be reorganised and strengthened, including the introduction of a significantly more robust enforcement culture.  Aruba should introduce a number enhancements both at the judicial and administrative levels.”

Meanwhile - we ARE watching, and we KNOW better!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1005 on: September 22, 2009, 09:58:00 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1006 on: September 22, 2009, 11:48:52 AM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_62732.php

Aruba
"No new developments Petro China '
September 21, 2009, 14:36 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In several Dutch and international media published the message today Prime Minister Nelson Oduber indicating assuming "soon a" good deal "to contracts with Petro China. Amigoe contacted Manolo Giel, spokesman of the government. This gave, after having checked with the Prime Minister, that there are no concrete developments since the last correspondence from September 8.

"There's been no reply to our letter of September 8," said Giel. "Well we reported last week that PetroChina 16 billion U.S. dollars of an agreement concluded with Venezuela." The article shows the Prime Minister know that in this context 'if only for strategic reasons, "the refinery is well in the market. Also underlines again the principal terms of the government for the acquisition of the Valero refinery and criticizes it in the recent years 'no money' to tax paid and have nothing invested in the refinery.

Stroeve negotiations
Amigoe published in the September 11 letter to Prime Minister Oduber Petro China showing that the negotiations were anything but smooth. The letter Oduber that the Aruban government is still willing to negotiate with Petro China, provided they are prepared to enter an open discussion about the conditions in Aruba proposes a possible takeover. So Aruba is a maximum occupancy of workers in the Aruba refinery, a guarantee of investment in facilities, care for the environment and a reasonable payment of taxes. Petro China came with a set of conditions that almost contrary to that of the Aruban government. Thus the Chinese state as much as possible to own workers in the refinery, let it not pay taxes and wants the same, twenty years old Coastal environmental conditions are. Petro China also wanted to have only one written response from Aruba on that package, without going into the terms of the Aruban government.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: September 22, 2009, 03:22:07 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12274/5/

Papiamentu translation:

black hog saloon owing to burn can completo

tuesday, 22 september 2009 - 00:42 ` new photos!

for more or less 12:30am owing to enter informacion cu black hog saloon is at candela. the first unidad of 24ora.com is at the sitio of incidente y is raporta cu the lugar is below ; flame y below ; smoke. entretanto already two unidad of cuerpo of bombero is at the sitio for try combati the candela. black hog saloon have some month end close after cu the donjo owing to bandona the business. all the time tax y another institutonan owing to let place beslag on the property y mueblesnan all owing to stay bendi. update: after of more cu 1 hour y mey still can owing to see vlamnan is leave for of the establicimento. various pick-up of brandweer owing to come y bay for of the sitio for so bring more material. click read more for her reportahe fotografico. come across

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Close · Aruba, September 22nd, 2009

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 DECEMBER 2003 under serial number 31205.0 is the company with the tradename:

BLACK HOG SALOON RENTAL

Business address   SASAKIWEG Z/N, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   BLACK HOG SALOON RENTAL N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   12 DECEMBER 2003

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

MENDES, JOSEPH BRITO;
Residing in   KURIMIAUW 4, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in   U.S.A., SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS on 26 APRIL 1938
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   12 DECEMBER 2003
Authority   FULL

DILL, DANIEL FREDRICK;
Residing in   1510 AMNESTYLANE P.O. B964, EL RENO, 73036 OKLAHOMA, U.S.A.
Born in   U.S.A., EL RENO, OKLAHOMA on 4 APRIL 1955
Nationality   AMERICAN
Effective   7 DECEMBER 2005
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

- HET HUREN EN VERHUREN VAN BROM- EN MOTORFIETSEN;
- HET REPAREREN EN ONDERHOUDEN VAN ONDER PUNT 1 GENOEMDE RIJTUIGEN;
- DE KLEINHANDEL IN ONDERDELEN EN BENODIGDHEDEN VOOR GENOEMDE RIJTUIGEN,
ALSMEDE IN BIJBEHORENDE SOUVENIERARTIKELEN.

Google translation:

- RENT AND THE HIRING OF BROM AND MOTORCYCLES;
- THE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF VEHICLES LISTED IN ITEM 1;
- RETAIL TRADE IN PARTS AND SUPPLIES FOR SAID VEHICLES,
AND IN ASSOCIATED SOUVENIERARTIKELEN.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1008 on: September 22, 2009, 05:17:30 PM »

Some activity in the Dr. Phil/K2 saga:

09/11/2009 Ntc to Atty re Abandon Appeal
Filed by Clerk       

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: September 22, 2009, 05:45:35 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

for more or less 12:30am owing to enter informacion cu black hog saloon is at candela. the first unidad of 24ora.com is at the sitio of incidente y is raporta cu the lugar is below ; flame y below ; smoke. entretanto already two unidad of cuerpo of bombero is at the sitio for try combati the candela. black hog saloon have some month end close after cu the donjo owing to bandona the business. all the time tax y another institutonan owing to let place beslag on the property y mueblesnan all owing to stay bendi. update: after of more cu 1 hour y mey still can owing to see vlamnan is leave for of the establicimento. various pick-up of brandweer owing to come y bay for of the sitio for so bring more material. click read more for her reportahe fotografico. come across

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 DECEMBER 2003 under serial number 31205.0 is the company with the tradename:

BLACK HOG SALOON RENTAL

Statutory seat   ARUBA

MENDES, JOSEPH BRITO;
Nationality   AMERICAN
Authority   FULL

DILL, DANIEL FREDRICK;
Nationality   AMERICAN
Authority   FULL

Google translation:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62795.php

Google translation:

Black Hog in flames

September 22, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The former bikerbar Black Hog Saloon last night burned.

ORANGE CITY - The vacant building formerly bikerbar Black Hog Saloon last night completely burnt. Around half past twelve at night the fire was reported the fire and pulled out a few units. It soon turned more manpower and equipment needed and was invoked to reinforce the raging fire under control. To our knowledge nobody got hurt. The spokesman of the fire was not available this morning to clarify the cause of the fire or the extent of the damage.

From one day to shut the Adventure Golf complex in May of this year its doors, containing Alfredo's restaurant and Black Hog Saloon. The management of the company changed time, without notice to staff or customers, the locks and let employees know in writing that their contracts would be terminated. Then, the complex stood empty and gave the still water huge stench in the neighborhood. Also, the building was visited by burglars and vandals in a June havoc havoc in the bar.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: September 22, 2009, 05:50:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62794.php

Google translation:

Valero expects more arrests in fraud case

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The investigation into the fraud Valero is extended. After the arrests of the contractor I.F.B. and the supervisor G.S.K. there are no further arrests cases, but a knowledgeable source within Valero more arrests are expected, too high in the tree. "The arrests of B. and K. to provide a chain reaction. "

The brond continues: "Several people were in the past week Valero holidays and vacations have included an attempt in the spring dance." Gmeld also that the one million fraud so long has elapsed from the negligence of the management of Valero. "The auditors were responsible for orders not to look into the details. There has sometimes been one against an auditor who said something wrong in the hook, but that was then ignored. "

Finca

B. It is said that contractor, with help from supervisor K. have used a construction taking money from the refinery materials were ordered, which in turn were sold or used - and therefore the materials were passed - in projects outside the refinery, including in Web and Setar. "Often, three times to earn a lot ordered. Valero at all costs. "

The two would have amassed a fortune, even more than the previously mentioned press 5 million Aruban florin. Thus, K. including a finca in Colombia have purchased. Reportedly he was the first during the interview information would have released, under the guise of "if I sit down, go over a lot of people with me."

The Public Prosecutor (OM) confirms that the declaration made by Valero and B. K. to co-commit misappropriation of funds and that the investigation will address them. There are no arrests cases.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: September 22, 2009, 05:56:32 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62793.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Customs will use to scan containers

September 22, 2009, 13:54 (GMT -04:00)

Through the mobile container customs can now scan incoming and outgoing containers check for contraband.

ORANGE CITY - A special mobile container scanning recently by the customs in use. The new device supports incoming and outgoing containers are checked on drugs, weapons and contraband.

Because the port area is not an appropriate place, is a temporary part of the Free Zone used to sample containers to check. "It is impossible to check all containers," said the customs. The scan takes about five minutes per container and there are five men needed to operate the scanning device.

The scanner helps Aruba to meet the safety requirements that America proposes the importation of sea containers. The customs body has chosen to buy container scanning, because shipping containers are adequately and effectively controlled them could be. This version would be the most modern. The device may also be easily moved to Barcadera. The scanner took nearly 6 million florin. The money was provided by the Fondo Development Desaroyo Aruba (FDA) under the National Security 2008-2012.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1012 on: September 22, 2009, 06:04:53 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62792.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Modernization civil law closer

September 22, 2009, 13:49 (GMT -04:00)

Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) shows the report of the committee that the amendments to the Civil Code has bent. This committee consisted of Jan de Boer, a member of the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, and the lawyers Herman Franssen, Esther Spanish, Robin Croes, Farid Ajong Tjong and Carlos Bollen.

ORANGE CITY - The committee that has examined the last six months significant changes to the Civil Code, its findings to Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) offered. The Cabinet has been agreed and the bill and the opinion of the committee submitted to the Advisory Board.

The main changes are:

a. gives parents the opportunity to the birth of their first child to choose the name of the father, the mother's name, the name of the father followed by the name of the mother or the mother's name followed by the name of the father (Article 1:5 ff). A dispute on this subject at the request of one or both of them are submitted to the court of first instance (Art. 1:5 b);

b. inheritances and gifts are no longer in family property (art. 1:94, second paragraph, a);

c. the judicial determination of paternity is regulated (art. 1:207 ff), also on July 16, 2009 the Common Court of Justice under human rights treaties have a judicial determination of paternity in a case Aruban pronounced. In that case, the judicial determination of paternity, the father life, the father is already deceased, the Court refuses the judicial determination of paternity because the legislature then emerging to resolve inheritance issues, since in most cases the inheritance al (long ago) been settled;

d. the legal inheritance of the children (forced share) is abolished, but this entails care claims by the surviving spouse and children under 25 years (Book 4);

e. Article 1:251 is included as a starting point that during the marriage existing joint parental authority after the dissolution of marriage should remain;

f. there is a proposed system to ensure that long remained undivided estates are still divided (Art. 3:200 a);

g. Homes for sale is a reflection of three days in which the buyer after the conclusion of the contract has the right to terminate the contract without consequences (Art. 7:2, second paragraph);

h. there is a system for establishing a trust under which it is possible to isolate power to secure this for a specific purpose, eg the study of a child (art. 3:126 ff);

i. the rental of a dwelling for which the Rent a maximum price can determine the value of the property not only at cost determined at market value (Art. 7:240).

j. included a system of law that a contract may end having reached a reasonable retirement age (Art. 7:614 b).

In 2002, most of the new Civil Code of Aruba already in place. Some important issues were missing, however, there were also several statements in court also impact on the Code. The new bill, according to the government "put a big step for the further modernization of the civil law in Aruba.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1013 on: September 22, 2009, 06:12:38 PM »

Filed by Clerk       

Thanks Buckeye.

KLAAAAAAS!!

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1014 on: September 22, 2009, 06:20:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62787.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Catering Friday close

September 22, 2009, 13:46 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A number of catering establishments on the island has decided to "reclamation" in the parliamentary elections on Friday to seize and close the case with all staff to build a party. A private party, so what is there all alcohol must be served.

The Aruba Wine & Dine group organizes a staff party on Friday for the more than 250 men from their various companies including The Plaza Cafe, Moomba, Mambo Jambo, Chino Latino, Sopranos, and Salt and Pepper. These restaurants and bars are closed all day Friday so the public. The office party is held at Rancho Daimari. Diablo and DJ Theo Sanders are invited to come and run organizer Sjoerd de Vries, known for beach tennis, various games provided to keep the staff busy.

The Government has, as in the previous parliamentary elections four years ago, by a National Decree imposed a 36-hour alcohol ban. Cafes, restaurants, hotels and supermarkets allowed six (pm) hours of night on September 24 for six (am) hours in the morning on September 26 does not give or sell alcohol. Moreover, issues that (almost) only drink sales, for the "reclamation" has closed. This prohibition does not apply to restaurants where also alcohol alongside such food is sold.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: September 22, 2009, 06:25:42 PM »

Filed by Clerk       

Thanks Buckeye.

KLAAAAAAS!!

Janet

I will bring this to Klaas's attention. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1016 on: September 22, 2009, 06:32:02 PM »

Filed by Clerk       

Thanks Buckeye.

KLAAAAAAS!!

Janet

Thanks 2NJ

I do not have a clue how to access these documents.

Case Number: ?

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1017 on: September 22, 2009, 06:33:49 PM »

Filed by Clerk       

Thanks Buckeye.

KLAAAAAAS!!

Janet

Thanks 2NJ

Janet

I would think the case number is on that document you posted in your thread....maybe?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1018 on: September 22, 2009, 06:36:05 PM »

Papiamentu translation:

BLACK HOG SALOON RENTAL

Statutory seat   ARUBA

MENDES, JOSEPH BRITO;
Nationality   AMERICAN
Authority   FULL

DILL, DANIEL FREDRICK;
Nationality   AMERICAN
Authority   FULL

Google translation:

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62795.php

Google translation:

Black Hog in flames

Email this article
Print this article

The former bikerbar Black Hog Saloon last night burned.

ORANGE CITY - The vacant building formerly bikerbar Black Hog Saloon last night completely burnt. Around half past twelve at night the fire was reported the fire and pulled out a few units. It soon turned more manpower and equipment needed and was invoked to reinforce the raging fire under control. To our knowledge nobody got hurt. The spokesman of the fire was not available this morning to clarify the cause of the fire or the extent of the damage.

From one day to shut the Adventure Golf complex in May of this year its doors, containing Alfredo's restaurant and Black Hog Saloon. The management of the company changed time, without notice to staff or customers, the locks and let employees know in writing that their contracts would be terminated. Then, the complex stood empty and gave the still water huge stench in the neighborhood. Also, the building was visited by burglars and vandals in a June havoc havoc in the bar.

When vacant buildings/businesses go up in flames after midnight....one goes hmmmmmm.....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1019 on: September 22, 2009, 06:45:12 PM »

Filed by Clerk       

Thanks Buckeye.

KLAAAAAAS!!

Janet

Thanks 2NJ

Janet

Case #BC363201, but to see the documents you have to be registered with the court....

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.