March 19, 2024, 12:37:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407487 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1020 on: September 22, 2009, 06:45:37 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/12274/5/

Papiamentu translation:

black hog saloon owing to burn can completo

tuesday, 22 september 2009 - 00:42 ` new photos!

for more or less 12:30am owing to enter informacion cu black hog saloon is at candela. the first unidad of 24ora.com is at the sitio of incidente y is raporta cu the lugar is below ; flame y below ; smoke. entretanto already two unidad of cuerpo of bombero is at the sitio for try combati the candela. black hog saloon have some month end close after cu the donjo owing to bandona the business. all the time tax y another institutonan owing to let place beslag on the property y mueblesnan all owing to stay bendi. update: after of more cu 1 hour y mey still can owing to see vlamnan is leave for of the establicimento. various pick-up of brandweer owing to come y bay for of the sitio for so bring more material. click read more for her reportahe fotografico. come across

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp

Close · Aruba, September 22nd, 2009

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 DECEMBER 2003 under serial number 31205.0 is the company with the tradename:

BLACK HOG SALOON RENTAL

Business address   SASAKIWEG Z/N, NOORD
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   BLACK HOG SALOON RENTAL N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   12 DECEMBER 2003

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

MENDES, JOSEPH BRITO;
Residing in   KURIMIAUW 4, NOORD, ARUBA
Born in   U.S.A., SPRINGFIELD, MASSACHUSETTS on 26 APRIL 1938
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   12 DECEMBER 2003
Authority   FULL

DILL, DANIEL FREDRICK;
Residing in   1510 AMNESTYLANE P.O. B964, EL RENO, 73036 OKLAHOMA, U.S.A.
Born in   U.S.A., EL RENO, OKLAHOMA on 4 APRIL 1955
Nationality   AMERICAN
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   7 DECEMBER 2005
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY

- HET HUREN EN VERHUREN VAN BROM- EN MOTORFIETSEN;
- HET REPAREREN EN ONDERHOUDEN VAN ONDER PUNT 1 GENOEMDE RIJTUIGEN;
- DE KLEINHANDEL IN ONDERDELEN EN BENODIGDHEDEN VOOR GENOEMDE RIJTUIGEN,
ALSMEDE IN BIJBEHORENDE SOUVENIERARTIKELEN.

Google translation:

- RENT AND THE HIRING OF BROM AND MOTORCYCLES;
- THE REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE OF VEHICLES LISTED IN ITEM 1;
- RETAIL TRADE IN PARTS AND SUPPLIES FOR SAID VEHICLES,
AND IN ASSOCIATED SOUVENIERARTIKELEN.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62795.php

Google translation:

Black Hog in flames

September 22, 2009, 13:57 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

The former bikerbar Black Hog Saloon last night burned.

ORANGE CITY - The vacant building formerly bikerbar Black Hog Saloon last night completely burnt. Around half past twelve at night the fire was reported the fire and pulled out a few units. It soon turned more manpower and equipment needed and was invoked to reinforce the raging fire under control. To our knowledge nobody got hurt. The spokesman of the fire was not available this morning to clarify the cause of the fire or the extent of the damage.

From one day to shut the Adventure Golf complex in May of this year its doors, containing Alfredo's restaurant and Black Hog Saloon. The management of the company changed time, without notice to staff or customers, the locks and let employees know in writing that their contracts would be terminated. Then, the complex stood empty and gave the still water huge stench in the neighborhood. Also, the building was visited by burglars and vandals in a June havoc havoc in the bar.

When vacant buildings/businesses go up in flames after midnight....one goes hmmmmmm.....

That's for sure!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1021 on: September 22, 2009, 06:49:05 PM »

Some activity in the Dr. Phil/K2 saga:

09/11/2009 Ntc to Atty re Abandon Appeal
Filed by Clerk       

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Thanks for keeping us posted on this, Buckeye!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1022 on: September 22, 2009, 06:51:27 PM »

Some activity in the Dr. Phil/K2 saga:

09/11/2009 Ntc to Atty re Abandon Appeal
Filed by Clerk       

Thanks Buckeye.

KLAAAAAAS!!

Janet

I will bring this to Klaas's attention. 

Thanks 2NJ

I do not have a clue how to access these documents.

Case Number: ?

Janet

Case #BC363201, but to see the documents you have to be registered with the court....

Thanks 2NJ

I did access the Jamie Skeeters' judgement and saw the case number but ... considering I am not registered with the court ... I will wait on Klaas.

Thanks again.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1023 on: September 22, 2009, 06:55:38 PM »

http://www.diario.aw/2009/09/andy-lee-politico-prominente-di-avp-a-topa-cu-jossy-mansur/

Papiamentu translation:

andy lee politico prominente of avp owing to come across cu jossy mansur

publication: tuesday, 22 september 2009. categoria: general, politica

oranjestad(aan):e politico of avp andy lee owing to come across cu jossy mansur director of daily paper monday. the was one visit for talk on the situation regal cu have in finanzas the momentonan here at aruba. was one instant exact for her politico cuminsa prepara his self for her result of eleccion diabierna now. the plan cu avp have for thing is finanzas y economia is much amplio y on esey also andy lee y jossy mansur owing to comenta on dje during they combersacion at home of the director of daily paper. on the photograph can see the instant of the encuentro here.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1024 on: September 22, 2009, 06:56:01 PM »

Copying this from the "Janet" thread:

It was important to establish a "public" interest.  The antislap laws are based on Freedom of Speech (by media) when a public figure or "public" interest is involved.  Much of the requested discovery related to this.

I would pay attention to the pdf, page 11.  There is very little competent evidence offered by Plaintiffs (K2) to support falsity of the allegedly defamatory statements that Plaintiffs has sex with Holloway, and/or potentially drugged her and had non-consensual sex with her on the night of her disappearance. There is the purported order from the court in Aruba affirming the trial judge's decision to reject a request by the prosecutor to detain Plaintiffs. Even assuming this translation is admissible, it is not proof that Plaintiffs did not have sex with Holloway.....

Where is the reported NFI document?  Welcome to the USA.  Prove it or lose it.  No Range Rover tape needed.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/kalpoedrphil050609awm.pdf
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1025 on: September 22, 2009, 07:02:06 PM »

It was important to establish a "public" interest.  The antislap laws are based on Freedom of Speech (by media) when a public figure or "public" interest is involved.  Much of the requested discovery related to this.

I would pay attention to the pdf, page 11.  There is very little competent evidence offered by Plaintiffs (K2) to support falsity of the allegedly defamatory statements that Plaintiffs has sex with Holloway, and/or potentially drugged her and had non-consensual sex with her on the night of her disappearance. There is the purported order from the court in Aruba affirming the trial judge's decision to reject a request by the prosecutor to detain Plaintiffs. Even assuming this translation is admissible, it is not proof that Plaintiffs did not have sex with Holloway.....

Where is the reported NFI document?  Welcome to the USA.  Prove it or lose it.  No Range Rover tape needed.

Thanks Buckeye.

Is this the final judgement?  The Kalpoes lose?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1026 on: September 22, 2009, 07:08:42 PM »

Thanks Buckeye.

Is this the final judgement?  The Kalpoes lose?

Janet

against Skeeters..
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1027 on: September 22, 2009, 07:17:24 PM »

If I am reading the following words within the judgement on behalf of the estate of Jamie Skeeters correctly ... the implication is that the positive outcome of the defamation lawsuit against Jamie Skeeters does not reflect what the outcome will be in the defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw.

Janet

++++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

It was my impression that Deepak and Satish's defamation lawsuit against Phil McGraw was all about the allegation that the Dr. Phil recording was deceptively manipulated to imply Deepak had told Jamie Skeeters that he, Joran and Satish had sex with Natalee.

My contention has always been that a professional comparison in an FBI lab  between the Jamie Skeeters' original (hard drive) and Dr. Phil's recording would reveal the truth.

Janet
_______

The Kalpoe's Attorney
Feb 6, 2008 5:00 am US/Pacific
Former Holloway Suspects Can Sue Dr. Phil

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and got rid of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

http://cbs2.com/entertainment/doctor.phil.mcgraw.2.647163.html

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1028 on: September 22, 2009, 07:25:00 PM »

Skeeter's stated that Deepak told him they all had sex.  K2 had no proof that that isn't what Deepak said...no NFI, no independent review, no FBI report.  I suppose they can say Dr. Phil "manipulated" the tape, but Skeeters has already stated that Deepak said they did have sex.  Deepak needs to prove he didn't say that and he was defamed because of it.

Remember Steve Cohen said at least two of them had sex.  There is more support for the tape being accurate than what has been produced to say it is not.  It doesn't matter what anyone in Aruba or Thailand says, they need to show proof of falsity.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1029 on: September 22, 2009, 07:40:43 PM »

Skeeter's stated that Deepak told him they all had sex.  K2 had no proof that that isn't what Deepak said...no NFI, no independent review, no FBI report.  I suppose they can say Dr. Phil "manipulated" the tape, but Skeeters has already stated that Deepak said they did have sex.  Deepak needs to prove he didn't say that and he was defamed because of it.

Remember Steve Cohen said at least two of them had sex.  There is more support for the tape being accurate than what has been produced to say it is not.  It doesn't matter what anyone in Aruba or Thailand says, they need to show proof of falsity.

IMO

This lawsuit could have been over at the getgo if Phil McGraw attorneys had requested a professional comparison of the Dr. Phil's recording and Jamie Skeeters' recording (hard drive).  McGraw attorneys have been attempting for two years to obtain documentation from Aruba to back the contention that Deepak and Satish were not defamed.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1030 on: September 22, 2009, 07:54:13 PM »

Just got home.  Just downloaded the new docs.  Will print pertenant pages shortly.  Stand by 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: September 22, 2009, 08:08:46 PM »

In the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case.  I'll post as I have them ready and only those pages that say stuff (not just the notary pages etc and pages that simply say the exhibit number)

This document filed on September 17, 2009 and called:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1032 on: September 22, 2009, 08:18:20 PM »

This is the Abandon the Appeal doc that was filed.  The other docs simply have to do with the Skeeter's Estate and basically the Kalpoes aren't going to go after the Skeeter's Estate at all.  This Abandon Appeal may have to do with the Skeeters Estate as well.. not sure:

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1033 on: September 22, 2009, 08:20:08 PM »

Don't miss Dana Pretzer at 9pm tonight!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1034 on: September 22, 2009, 08:26:57 PM »

Thanks Klaas! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1035 on: September 22, 2009, 08:51:35 PM »

This is the Abandon the Appeal doc that was filed.  The other docs simply have to do with the Skeeter's Estate and basically the Kalpoes aren't going to go after the Skeeter's Estate at all.  This Abandon Appeal may have to do with the Skeeters Estate as well.. not sure:

<snipped:

Klaas ... thank you.

I will read tomorrow.  However ... I believe the document may have to do with the Kalpoes' attorneya not appealing the judgement in favor of Jamie Skeeters.  Maybe the efforts are going into the Phil McGraw segment of the defamation lawsuit.

Thanks again.

Janet

+++++

SUPERIOR COURT OF CALIFORNIA, COUNTY OF LOS ANGELES

Page 14:
  To the extent that the Dr. Phil Show Defendants can be shown to have been negligent or reckless in the way they edited the show and thus potentially liable, there is no competent showing the Defendant Skeeter was so involved.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1036 on: September 22, 2009, 08:57:41 PM »

http://parlis.nl/v009z16391

Google translation:

Questions from the member Remkes (VVD) to the Secretary of the Interior and Kingdom Relations and the Minister of Finance on money laundering in Aruba.

(Submitted September 14, 2009)

File    V009Z16391

Content Indicator    Questions in response to a draft report of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) on money laundering and terrorist financing in Aruba. The petitioner asked what measures the two leaders intend to take the bad reputation of the Kingdom at this point to make. He also asks for the state of play regarding the instructions to do research on corruption and integrity of governance on the island.

Location    Kamervragen 2008-2009, vraagnr. 2009Z16391, House

Publication Date    15/09/2009

Date tabled    14/09/2009

Size    1

Vraagnr. by submitting    2009Z16391

Petitioner   
Remkes (VVD)
Content    2009Z16391
Questions from the member Remkes (VVD) the State of Interior and Kingdom Relations and the Minister of Finance on money laundering in Aruba.

(Submitted September 14 2009)

Are you aware of the Draft report of the Financial Action Task Force (FATF) on Aruba on money laundering and the financing terrorism?

What is your opinion on the sketched image of the disastrous situation of "the anti-money laundering (AML) and Combating the financing of terrorism (CFT) in place In Aruba, the Kingdom of the Netherlands»?

When will this report by the FATF be determined?

What will you evaluate the report are also given to the Presidency of the FATF from July 1 this year?

What do you the opportunity to reputational damage for the Kingdom and for the presidency of the FATF as a result of this report?

What measures do you intend to take this disastrous image in the future (have) set? Is this your considers a responsibility Kingdom level? If not, why not?

What is the state of play relating to the contract renewal to make thorough investigation into corruption and integrity of governance in Aruba?

To illustrate some quotes from the draft report:

- "The measures currently in place to Ensure the transparency and integrity of these vehicles are completely inadequate and represent a substantial risk that could easily be misused by launderers and other criminals ";

- "In general, Aruba's system of AML / CFT preventive measures is disorganized, incomplete and lacks effectiveness ";

- "Aruba is strongly urged to urgently Criminalis TF as a separate and independent offense ";

- Aruba "should seriously consider preparing completely new and coherent legislation dealing with all the deficiencies and implements all the FATF requirements ";

- "The supervision should thus be reorganised and strengthened, including the introduction

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1037 on: September 22, 2009, 09:17:14 PM »

This may have been posted at the time...I don't remember so I'm posting it just in case it wasn't.

http://parlis.nl/kst131663

Google translation:

Netherlands Antilles political process; Amending motion to replace Chief Justice of Aruba Rijksrecherche inquiry into quality time first decision and 10 days examination Natalee Holloway disappearance

File    KST131663

Category (s)    Criminal law and criminal procedure

Constitutional and Administrative Law

File    31,568 44

Location    Parliamentary paper 2008-2009, 31,568, 44, House

From   States General Petitioner amendment / motion    BRINKMAN

Publication Date    19/06/2009

Date down    09/06/2009

Document ID    KST131663

Size    1

Content    31 568 Political Process Netherlands Antilles

Nr. 44 AMENDED MOTION OF THE MEMBER BRINKMAN TO REPLACE OF THE PRINTED UNDER NO. 40

Proposed June 9, 2009

The Court, heard the discussion, noting that the Chief Public Prosecutor of Aruba is replaced
are; noting that there are still many questions about the justice and police tional research during the first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway;

Whereas, it is of the utmost importance that clear which mistakes have been made in those crucial first ten days of the investigation;

Calls on the Government to the Government of Aruba to insist on a Aruban application to view a Netherlands-Dutch imperial searching inquiry into the quality and the decision points during the first ten days of the judicial and police investigation to the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, and proceeded to the order of the day.

Brinkman
House of the States General
2008-2009 Annual Meeting
KST131663
0809tkkst31568-44
ISSN 0921 - 7371
Sdu Uitgevers
's-Gravenhage 2009 Second Chamber, 2008-2009, 31 568, 44

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: September 22, 2009, 11:05:56 PM »

HT Carpe

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1039 on: September 22, 2009, 11:44:09 PM »

So, Carpe popped in today? 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.