March 18, 2024, 07:41:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407434 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1060 on: September 23, 2009, 12:55:19 AM »

You guys and gals KaKaKaKill Meeeee

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1061 on: September 23, 2009, 01:00:29 AM »

Who knew KTF would have to break wind,around tha bend,just to get BillB outta tha rafters??

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1062 on: September 23, 2009, 01:01:51 AM »

Hi billb!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1063 on: September 23, 2009, 01:03:19 AM »

Who knew KTF would have to break wind,around tha bend,just to get BillB outta tha rafters??
Broken wind...nuff to knock me off my perch....
And made two others completely disappear...
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1064 on: September 23, 2009, 01:04:12 AM »

Hi back at ya TM..... an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: September 23, 2009, 01:05:00 AM »

Whatever it takes...KTF!    Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: September 23, 2009, 01:08:13 AM »

Broken wind...nuff to knock me off my perch....
And made two others completely disappear...

I'm glad you joined us...hope the others didn't think I was being crude...just having a little fun with KTF!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1067 on: September 23, 2009, 01:13:52 AM »

I keep hoping and praying we'll get some good news in Natalee's case!

Something...anything...   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1068 on: September 23, 2009, 01:15:16 AM »

Was i reading those court documents right,when i say that they're talking about extending this court case out till 2010????

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: September 23, 2009, 01:16:44 AM »

Was i reading those court documents right,when i say that they're talking about extending this court case out till 2010????

IIRC..the trial is now moved to 2011.   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1070 on: September 23, 2009, 01:17:37 AM »

My bride and I took our youngest to college (freshman at Ca Poly...thank you)....
What a great and yes, emotional day.
She was scared but excited....had met her room mate online and phone after they were paired up together by the school....they both have Christian values and similar interest that no doubt contributed to the school admin pairing them...
After helping her move in with her room mate's parents helping their daughter....we all went out for families lunch at applebees...
The wife immediately confessed that my humor was off a bit and apologies all around from my two daughters (middle one was there to help her little sis) for what would come...
We all got along great (especially the two new room mates--key to their relationship).
My wife and room mate's dad are both teachers....so they of course dominated with their teacher challenges (student parents are the worst, then school admin, teacher spouses, bla bla bla,
But of course THEIR students are wonderful).
Then the teary goodbyes......
My bride cried all the way home.......
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1071 on: September 23, 2009, 01:23:29 AM »

My bride and I took our youngest to college (freshman at Ca Poly...thank you)....
She was scared but excited....had met her room mate online and phone after they were paired up together by the school....they both have Christian values and similar interest that no doubt contributed to the school admin pairing them...
After helping her move in with her room mate's parents helping their daughter....we all went out for families lunch at applebees...
The wife immediately confessed that my humor was off a bit and apologies all around from my two daughters (middle one was there to help her little sis) for what would come...
We all got along great (especially the two new room mates--key to their relationship).
My wife and room mate's dad are both teachers....so they of course dominated with their teacher challenges (student parents are the worst, then school admin, teacher spouses, bla bla bla,

Don't change a thing BillB.Just tell em dem damn monkeys are a BAAADDDD influence!I'll take one for tha team.Go ahead.Throw KTF under the bus..Vroooommmm,Vroooooomm!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1072 on: September 23, 2009, 01:25:03 AM »

This concerns me very much!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1073 on: September 23, 2009, 01:25:27 AM »

My take on the long delay to the right for the trial...
Judge is giving k2 all the time (and more) to ensure they will need to produce docs........docs they claim can't obtain from ALE as case in aruba is still pending whatever....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1074 on: September 23, 2009, 01:26:54 AM »

Don't change a thing BillB.Just tell em dem damn monkeys are a BAAADDDD influence!I'll take one for tha team.Go ahead.Throw KTF under the bus..Vroooommmm,Vroooooomm!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: September 23, 2009, 01:28:43 AM »

I know you'll miss her billb...and your bride will too; but she'll do great...I just know it!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: September 23, 2009, 01:29:33 AM »

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1077 on: September 23, 2009, 01:31:09 AM »

I know you'll miss her billb...and your bride will too; but she'll do great...I just know it!

an angelic monkey
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: September 23, 2009, 01:31:37 AM »

My take on the long delay to the right for the trial...
Judge is giving k2 all the time (and more) to ensure they will need to produce docs........docs they claim can't obtain from ALE as case in aruba is still pending whatever....

I've been thinking the same.  They are giving a good reason for the delay in producing the docs...and that must be it.  Otherwise this thing would have been thrown out a long time ago...for their failure to do so.  JMO

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1079 on: September 23, 2009, 01:36:23 AM »

From you sharing what you have Billb,KTF thinks tha youngins are very proud of you and the bride,and the job ya both did raisin them!One can only hope they have a sense of humor like their father.Humor will get ya through the worst of days,that's why we appreciate the time you do stop in!aLRIght.Enough of the Bromance sh_T!!!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.