April 25, 2024, 03:14:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 410215 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1080 on: September 23, 2009, 01:37:30 AM »

Was i reading those court documents right,when i say that they're talking about extending this court case out till 2010????

IIRC..the trial is now moved to 2011.   
My take on the long delay to the right for the trial...
Judge is giving k2 all the time (and more) to ensure they will need to produce docs........docs they claim can't obtain from ALE as case in aruba is still pending whatever....

I've been thinking the same.  They are giving a good reason for the delay in producing the docs...and that must be it.  Otherwise this thing would have been thrown out a long time ago...for their failure to do so.  JMO

I hope this is the case or i'll be....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1081 on: September 23, 2009, 01:39:16 AM »

Was i reading those court documents right,when i say that they're talking about extending this court case out till 2010????

Judge is giving k2 all the time (and more) to ensure they will need to produce docs........docs they claim can't obtain from ALE as case in aruba is still pending whatever....

I've been thinking the same.  They are giving a good reason for the delay in producing the docs...and that must be it.  Otherwise this thing would have been thrown out a long time ago...for their failure to do so.  JMO
Yes TM....Time is big $$ in lawyer fees.......Time is on Dr. Phils side if k2 can't produce docs......
Judge will evendually throw k2 out and Dr' Phil can go after fees....
Jamie Skeeters estate would have been tied up for a long time before it could be settled....my take on why Jamie's team dropped going after fees.
Dr. Phil is not in the same boat and WILL go after fees when the time comes...and it WILL come. The burden of proof rests with k2........I don't believe for a New York minute that they can do that and show losses.......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1082 on: September 23, 2009, 01:42:41 AM »

From you sharing what you have Billb,KTF thinks tha youngins are very proud of you and the bride,and the job ya both did raisin them!One can only hope they have a sense of humor like their father.Humor will get ya through the worst of days,that's why we appreciate the time you do stop in!aLRIght.Enough of the Bromance sh_T!!!!!

I was thinking the same!   

KTF...this like minds stuff is gettin' skeeeeerrry!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1083 on: September 23, 2009, 01:44:03 AM »

From you sharing what you have Billb,KTF thinks tha youngins are very proud of you and the bride,and the job ya both did raisin them!One can only hope they have a sense of humor like their father.Humor will get ya through the worst of days,that's why we appreciate the time you do stop in!aLRIght.Enough of the Bromance sh_T!!!!!
Bromance.....I like that.....
NOT that I like Bromance......that stays on the river......
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: September 23, 2009, 01:45:08 AM »

Yes TM....Time is big $$ in lawyer fees.......Time is on Dr. Phils side if k2 can't produce docs......
Judge will evendually throw k2 out and Dr' Phil can go after fees....
Jamie Skeeters estate would have been tied up for a long time before it could be settled....my take on why Jamie's team dropped going after fees.
Dr. Phil is not in the same boat and WILL go after fees when the time comes...and it WILL come. The burden of proof rests with k2........I don't believe for a New York minute that they can do that and show losses.......

I agree.  

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1085 on: September 23, 2009, 01:45:27 AM »

I was thinking the same!   

I have to disagree on some things though!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1086 on: September 23, 2009, 01:47:11 AM »

I was thinking the same!   

As my daughters would say...GET A ROOM!....
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1087 on: September 23, 2009, 01:47:34 AM »

Bromance.....I like that.....
NOT that I like Bromance......that stays on the river......

PLEASE KEEP THE GAVEL away from Ned Buttyy!I kid you monkey's..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: September 23, 2009, 01:50:38 AM »

I was thinking the same!   

That's o.k. since I know I'm right!    Monkey Devil!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: September 23, 2009, 01:52:53 AM »

See all the fun we can have and how the subject can go from mediocre (not much news) to ending the evening on a happy note....
Justice for Natalee is where it is at for all us Good Monkeys....we will keep our hopes up and KNOW THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...Beth, Dave, and Natalee's extended family and friends.....

What aruba, american traitors, persistence did will NOT go unpunished....whether in this lifetime or the next.....
Good Night Good Monkeys...Thank you for all you do..... an angelic monkey
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1090 on: September 23, 2009, 01:56:22 AM »

I was thinking the same!   

Time will tell.My prayers are that it doesn't just silently disappear!As you know i'm a big fan of movies.A favorite movie of mine is Michael Clayton with George Clooney.If you've seen it you understand somethings are handled a little differently...Hopefully in this case!Justice will be served before the silence occurs...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: September 23, 2009, 01:58:35 AM »

See all the fun we can have and how the subject can go from mediocre (not much news) to ending the evening on a happy note....
Justice for Natalee is where it is at for all us Good Monkeys....we will keep our hopes up and KNOW THERE WILL BE JUSTICE FOR NATALEE...Beth, Dave, and Natalee's extended family and friends.....

What aruba, american traitors, persistence did will NOT go unpunished....whether in this lifetime or the next.....

Goodnight Billb & congrats on sending daughter off to bloom in a too a wonderful women.I've got some time before your scenario happens with muah...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: September 23, 2009, 01:59:01 AM »

Good night billb!  an angelic monkey

Thanks for stopping by!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: September 23, 2009, 02:00:58 AM »

I was thinking the same!   

Time will tell.My prayers are that it doesn't just silently disappear!As you know i'm a big fan of movies.A favorite movie of mine is Michael Clayton with George Clooney.If you've seen it you understand somethings are handled a little differently...Hopefully in this case!Justice will be served before the silence occurs...

I can't bear to think that way.   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1094 on: September 23, 2009, 02:07:42 AM »

I was thinking the same!   

Dr.Phil better take this to the finish line or i'll be .... As i said in my previous post!If i was Deepak/Satish i woulda had my family off that rock long ago...Like Arthur in Michael Clayton.They know,and where a part of way too much!!Do you think Paulus ever sleeps comfortably at night with K2 and is spawn running around?I don't..SWEATY MAN EACH AND EVERY NIGHT.....Sorry for the visual!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: September 23, 2009, 02:11:34 AM »

3 Guests   

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: September 23, 2009, 02:14:43 AM »

I was thinking the same!   

Dr.Phil better take this to the finish line or i'll be .... As i said in my previous post!If i was Deepak/Satish i woulda had my family off that rock long ago...Like Arthur in Michael Clayton.They know,and where a part of way too much!!Do you think Paulus ever sleeps comfortably at night with K2 and is spawn running around?I don't..SWEATY MAN EACH AND EVERY NIGHT.....Sorry for the visual!

I hope they all live every day wondering if today is the day the truth will be known....

I hope they have to make double takes thinking they see Natalee's face in the faces of others.

I hope they never have a peaceful night's sleep...ever!

I'm with robots...I hate them all!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: September 23, 2009, 02:23:35 AM »

I was thinking the same!   

I hope they all live every day wondering if today is the day the truth will be known....

I hope they have to make double takes thinking they see Natalee's face in the faces of others.

I have a feeling your hope isn't necessary,although it is appreciated!Me thinks that quiet time,when the head is laying on the pillow and there's nothing else going on,all they see is Natalee Holloway and the EVIL they've done!They know,God know's,God know's what they've done............. an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS TM & 3 GUESTS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: September 23, 2009, 02:27:18 AM »

I was thinking the same!   

I have a feeling your hope isn't necessary,although it is appreciated!Me thinks that quiet time,when the head is laying on the pillow and there's nothing else going on,all they see is Natalee Holloway and the EVIL they've done!They know,God know's,God know's what they've done............. an angelic monkey

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS TM & 3 GUESTS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Good night, and God bless you too Keepthefaith!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: September 23, 2009, 02:28:01 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.