March 19, 2024, 04:06:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407536 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1140 on: September 24, 2009, 12:54:23 AM »

Ya'll be careful on those trikes now....

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1141 on: September 24, 2009, 12:55:24 AM »

I'm going to say goodnight....I know that KTF, billb and maybe hotping will possibly be here....we've got a family function Friday, so my time has been divided here and there. 

I'm not going away....

Tryin to shed some weight,before i put it back on,when i head to Chicago next week!Gotta have some Chi-town pizza as well as a steak at my favorite spot in Chicago.The Chop House!!! Then it's off to South Bend on Saturday morning for the UW/Notre Dame game....Gonna be a great week....

That sounds like fun KTF!  I hope you have a great trip!   

The Monkey's that are football fans and watch the UW/Notre Dame game.Do me a favor.Look for the guy wearing purple at the game.That'll be me!Thanx TM.It'll be great.Been to Chicago a few times.Great city..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: September 24, 2009, 12:56:09 AM »

I am taking them all to the festival tomorrow....lol..................

That is too funny Mere!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1143 on: September 24, 2009, 01:01:38 AM »

I'm going to say goodnight....I know that KTF, billb and maybe hotping will possibly be here....we've got a family function Friday, so my time has been divided here and there. 

I'm not going away....

Tryin to shed some weight,before i put it back on,when i head to Chicago next week!Gotta have some Chi-town pizza as well as a steak at my favorite spot in Chicago.The Chop House!!! Then it's off to South Bend on Saturday morning for the UW/Notre Dame game....Gonna be a great week....

That sounds like fun KTF!  I hope you have a great trip!   

The Monkey's that are football fans and watch the UW/Notre Dame game.Do me a favor.Look for the guy wearing purple at the game.That'll be me!Thanx TM.It'll be great.Been to Chicago a few times.Great city..

I went to Chicago when I was very young, barely remember it.  If it hadn't been for the terrifying roller coaster ride I experienced I probably wouldn't remember it at all.  I saw it from a distance as a grown up when my sister's and I were on a road trip, we didn't go into the city.  We'd planned on going to one of Oprah's shows, but she was on hiatus...so we didn't make that stop.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1144 on: September 24, 2009, 01:08:35 AM »

From reading all those articles from Aruba,it really seems they have their heads up their Hiney's....That's what me thinks..Hell,for all we know,Deliverance could be the country's national movie...squeal like a pig!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1145 on: September 24, 2009, 01:13:41 AM »

From reading all those articles from Aruba,it really seems they have their heads up their Hiney's....That's what me thinks..Hell,for all we know,Deliverance could be the country's national movie...squeal like a pig!

They definitely have a different mentality...to put it nicely. 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1146 on: September 24, 2009, 01:21:36 AM »

Billb must've heard the PIG...... I kid you Billb!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1147 on: September 24, 2009, 01:26:12 AM »

Billb must've heard the PIG...... I kid you Billb!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1148 on: September 24, 2009, 01:29:43 AM »

I'm calling it a night, I've got a busy day ahead tomorrow! 

Good night KTF!   an angelic monkey

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: September 24, 2009, 01:34:18 AM »

I'm calling it a night, I've got a busy day ahead tomorrow! 

Good night KTF!   an angelic monkey

Goodnight & God Bless TM.I won't be far behind ya.Just browsing different oil stuff!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1150 on: September 24, 2009, 01:37:02 AM »

Hope is the inexplicable empowerment that enables us to move successfully from challenge to resolution with courage....

It's the guarantee that there's light at the end of whatever tunnel we're trying to find our way through....

It's more than just wishful thinking....

It's more than just a feeling....

Beth Holloway

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: September 24, 2009, 01:39:51 AM »

Hope is the inexplicable empowerment that enables us to move successfully from challenge to resolution with courage....

It's the guarantee that there's light at the end of whatever tunnel we're trying to find our way through....

It's more than just wishful thinking....

It's more than just a feeling....

Beth Holloway

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1152 on: September 24, 2009, 01:41:25 AM »

It's coming......

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1153 on: September 24, 2009, 10:17:03 AM »

Thx TxMom!

So if I read that right, the decision was to insist that Aruba make the formal request of the Netherlands for them to come in and investigate those first 10 days?

I've been searching around for a few things..this isn't what I think I'm looking for but it was a bit more on Brinkman's motion:

http://74.125.91.132/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://parlis.nl/pdf/handelingen/HAN8453A08.pdf&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhuRAtHi0X2dCZ6s6rqtkJBtmmH4g

At issue are the votes on motions,
submitted to the debate on the state of governance
the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, namely:
- The motion-Brinkman on an investigation Rijksrecherche
to the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee
Holloway (31568, No 40);

- The motion-Brinkman investigations of the state of
the board of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (31568, No 41);
- The motion-Leerdam cs on the collection of taxes
the Netherlands Antilles (31568, 42);
- Leerdam-cs on the motion as soon as possible to do
place of the planned investments and projects
(31568, No. 43).
(See meeting of June 3, 2009.)
The Chairman: The motion-Brinkman (31568, No. 40) is
been amended so it now reads:

Motion

The Court heard the discussion, noting that the Chief Public Prosecutor of Aruba will be replaced;  noting that there are many questions about the judicial and police examination during the first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway;

President
whereas the greatest importance clear what mistakes have been made in that crucial first ten days of the investigation;  asks the government, the government of Aruba to insist on an Aruban request to Netherlands Rijksrecherche order a Dutch study Starting at the quality and the decision points during the first ten days of the judicial and police investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, and proceeded to the order of the day.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1154 on: September 24, 2009, 12:40:19 PM »

Good Day, Monkeys!

Don't think this has been posted yet:

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=email_en&sid=a63JiZ2hVDwA

Westin Aruba

Properties whose loans have been sent to a special servicer include Belfonti Capital-owned Westin Aruba Resort & Spa, which is collateral for a $230 million loan, according to Realpoint. The property is managed by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc.

The property’s occupancy rate dropped to 41 percent in May from an average of 63 percent in 2008, the report said. Servicers are used when a loan is in or near default and needs to be reviewed or modified, according to Innaurato.

The Westin Aruba has been hurt by competition from a 450- room luxury resort built next door, Realpoint said. Belfonti Capital in New York didn’t respond to a voicemail seeking comment.

----------

Believe Mark Purcell has some connection to this deal.  I wonder if CharlieRat is still saying they have 80+ occupancy rates.  Note the entire article is about lots of hotels in trouble financially world wide.

I remember once posting that it would be a real disaster if tourism tanked AND the refinery closed.  Was told by the Refugees that this could never happen.

HA!

I'm still reading.  I still think what I think and know what I know, just not much to add or say these days.

Keep up the good work TxMom especially all you do in the M&C thread.  I think it is a source for some judging by the high number of hits.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1155 on: September 24, 2009, 01:04:35 PM »

Good Day, Monkeys!

Westin Aruba

Properties whose loans have been sent to a special servicer include Belfonti Capital-owned Westin Aruba Resort & Spa, which is collateral for a $230 million loan, according to Realpoint. The property is managed by Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc.

The property’s occupancy rate dropped to 41 percent in May from an average of 63 percent in 2008, the report said. Servicers are used when a loan is in or near default and needs to be reviewed or modified, according to Innaurato.

The Westin Aruba has been hurt by competition from a 450- room luxury resort built next door, Realpoint said. Belfonti Capital in New York didn’t respond to a voicemail seeking comment.

----------

Believe Mark Purcell has some connection to this deal.  I wonder if CharlieRat is still saying they have 80+ occupancy rates.  Note the entire article is about lots of hotels in trouble financially world wide.

I remember once posting that it would be a real disaster if tourism tanked AND the refinery closed.  Was told by the Refugees that this could never happen.

HA!

I'm still reading.  I still think what I think and know what I know, just not much to add or say these days.

Keep up the good work TxMom especially all you do in the M&C thread.  I think it is a source for some judging by the high number of hits.

Thanks, Anna.....good to see you.   Wondering if the story I posted yesterday in the AHATA thread...regarding new general manager at Westin is an attempt to turn the circumstances around? 

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5523.msg954629#msg954629

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1156 on: September 24, 2009, 02:58:05 PM »

Good Day, Monkeys!

Westin Aruba

----------

HA!

Hi Anna!     Good to see you!   

Thanks for bringing that article about the Westin over.  I find that very interesting considering some articles I've read recently in Awe Mainta.

9/17/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

declaracionnan contradictorio tocante situation financiero of westin

rumornan strong is coriendo cu the situation of westin resort is uno bad caminda cu even is wordo talk cu the will can bay bancarota.

in interview cu rudy geerman of fta past owing to tell cu the compania internacional here is in one situation financiero much bad. the sindicato here have some acolyte n’e hotel here y they're dispuesto for haci thing have to for they.

according rudy geerman localmente not have mucho informacion on the situation y is buscando on level internacional, but if past owing to acentua cu the situation of the compania is uno much dificil. after of the declaracionnan here did take contacto cu gerente general of the resort, richard roy, that owing to desmenti cu the resort will is bayendo bancarota. awemainta will follow vigila the desaroyo of the resort here y is wait for cu of berdad all cos bay good, because is deal here of bread of cientos of trahadornan cu will can core danger.

9/19/2009 Awe Mainta Page 22

http://awemainta.com/home/

Notice this one's in English so we can all read it!   

I got a "hinkey" feeling when I read that response considering the seemingly "desperate" recent promotion that the Westin offered...that has been commented about by many news sources.

9/14/2009

http://www.telegraaf.nl/stopdecrisis/4832864/__Seks_geeft_korting_op_hotelovernachting__.html

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1157 on: September 24, 2009, 03:02:26 PM »

Thx TxMom!

So if I read that right, the decision was to insist that Aruba make the formal request of the Netherlands for them to come in and investigate those first 10 days?

I've been searching around for a few things..this isn't what I think I'm looking for but it was a bit more on Brinkman's motion:

http://74.125.91.132/translate_c?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&sl=nl&tl=en&u=http://parlis.nl/pdf/handelingen/HAN8453A08.pdf&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&usg=ALkJrhhuRAtHi0X2dCZ6s6rqtkJBtmmH4g

At issue are the votes on motions,
submitted to the debate on the state of governance
the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, namely:
- The motion-Brinkman on an investigation Rijksrecherche
to the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee
Holloway (31568, No 40);

- The motion-Brinkman investigations of the state of
the board of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (31568, No 41);
- The motion-Leerdam cs on the collection of taxes
the Netherlands Antilles (31568, 42);
- Leerdam-cs on the motion as soon as possible to do
place of the planned investments and projects
(31568, No. 43).
(See meeting of June 3, 2009.)
The Chairman: The motion-Brinkman (31568, No. 40) is
been amended so it now reads:

Motion

The Court heard the discussion, noting that the Chief Public Prosecutor of Aruba will be replaced;  noting that there are many questions about the judicial and police examination during the first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway;

President
whereas the greatest importance clear what mistakes have been made in that crucial first ten days of the investigation;  asks the government, the government of Aruba to insist on an Aruban request to Netherlands Rijksrecherche order a Dutch study Starting at the quality and the decision points during the first ten days of the judicial and police investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, and proceeded to the order of the day.

That was my understanding of it too, jen.  I'm still trying to get more information.   

Mere
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: September 24, 2009, 05:13:43 PM »

Hi afternoon monkeys....thanks for information you continually provide......

_<br />I believe in miracles...!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1159 on: September 24, 2009, 05:21:23 PM »

Hi afternoon monkeys....thanks for information you continually provide......

Good afternoon Mere!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.