March 28, 2024, 11:20:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 408339 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1160 on: September 24, 2009, 05:30:18 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62858.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Premier hits out at police and CBB

September 23, 2009, 13:59 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Prime Minister Nelson Oduber has, in response to the call of Comisión Bon Boluntad (CBB) sent a letter to Lydia Emerencia, chairman of this committee. This letter shows the Prime Minister know sorry to find that "there are still people and authorities, who believe that as Prime Minister I am responsible for everything that may or may not happen on this island". This refers to the minister's call CBB to his person in his capacity as prime minister to take action against Edmond Croes, because the radio station through its control of an illegal parade and then threatening the prosecution of a popular uprising. "I am the Minister responsible, while the authority of the Prime Minister is respected, even by the authorities which are first called to this authority in daily practice to perform."

The Prime Minister then gave in his letter "the information of CBB" a list of things which he considered the police has failed in its duties. "My whole cabinet was kidnapped by strikers, including members of the Police Corps. The procession of MEP, that all necessary permits had been disrupted at several places and some members of the party were threatened. "Oduber Prime Minister also mentions inter alia that the police chief Peter White had denied that MEP had filed an application for a parade. "The parade of AVP was not enough to place more agents to be deployed and there was even a special permit issued for overtime. The parade of MEP was accompanied by only three officers in front, while other parties back to the parade could disrupt heart without police intervention ", said Oduber. The prime minister also agents would have insulted people, their only then to recommend a place to leave. "It is the civilized behavior of the followers and the leadership of MEP thanks that things have not gone hand," said the premier.

The Prime Minister said "very disappointed" at what he 'lack of response "calls on the part of the CBB to include" serious warning "of the OM at the insistence of the CBB to address Edmond Croes, the pressure from Valero its employees make to government regarding the tax and the "inappropriate" interference Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (Kingdom Relations, CDA) in the elections when, in a speech to Dutch resident said that Aruba Aruba Netherlands need for good administration.

Oduber conclude by saying that he does not want to be out on how he should do and that the covenant of CBB is not signed by all parties. This would CBB therefore have no authority, said the premier. "Maybe if she still its purpose, which is a party beplaade interfere in its activities, it later - depending on who comes to power - still gets its legitimacy."

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62893.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

CBB to Prime Minister: "Show more respect '

September 24, 2009, 13:43 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Lydia Emerencia, president of Comisión Bon Boluntad (CBB), in a press release published today announced Prime Minister Nelson Oduber a letter sent in response to his letter to the commission last Tuesday.

In this letter reached the Prime Minister to the police, the leadership corps, Canal 90 and various employers and schools that political propaganda by opponents of MEP in their area allowed. He also accused them CBB MEP consciously want to undermine. Emerencia said on several points that Oduber said to have reacted. Attention should be given to the expression of the Prime Minister that while authoritative institutions fail in their duties and while the office of the Prime Minister is not respected, it is difficult to maintain public order. "CBB accentuates its side that Aruba law as legal instruments available with which public policy can be guaranteed and the government have enough of institutions so provide. CBB is also convinced that if these institutions were not properly functioning tools are in place to correct this. "

Respectfully
Furthermore it does Emerencia in its appeal letter to Prime Minister Oduber to the positive developments on the island to recognize and appreciate. Something what CBB "is critical in terms of consolidating our democracy and strengthening confidence in the government. Emerencia: "CBB believes that an open and respectful dialogue from the Prime Minister to the citizens, with attention and respect for their concerns and demand for harmony, will lead to unity and solidarity that our nation much needed . Emerencia also states that all complaints and comments that come with them, consistently and responsibly handled and that CBB is prepared with the Prime Minister to discuss its functions and open to suggestions on how to improve it.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1161 on: September 24, 2009, 05:42:54 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62896.php

Google translation:

Big parties for coalition

September 24, 2009, 13:48 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
Print this article

ORANGE CITY - hot topic during the election campaign for the States, who is who will later work as a coalition government be formed. The bulk MEP and AVP both call that she preferred a majority government, but not exclude other options from the outset.

by our reporter
Alex Lacle

Spokesman of Manolo Giel MEP advises that the yellow party, if need be, is willing to cooperate with other parties and one coalition. But he confirmed that Nel Oduber no party leader wants to hold ministerial post if his party won no majority. According to Giel is Oduber than sitting as an MP in the States.

AVP says to everyone who wants to hear that voters in small parties at risk of losing votes to MEP. "Whether by remaining seats but also because no coalition with a small party MEP excludes" said a representative of ASF.

Party Leader Rudy Lampe of the White Party RED speaks against this. "We are not a party rule under investigation for improper administration." According to RED, the Kingdom Government announced that the investigation here for 2010 will be completed and that a new Aruban government following recommendations from the report to deploy. Lampe believes that an MEP should (I think "not" should be here) be part of a new government, because "they will not investigate themselves and possibly punish. "Our party, the principles of corporate governance do not release to form a coalition," party leader said Lampe.

Monica Kock MPA intends to initially not comment on its participation in a coalition with the parties. "The people decide and I would not anticipate. What is my personal opinion, there does not matter. "In other parties so far she has not had talks about forming a new government. On programs of other parties that MPA is not at this stage to find, Kock would not initially exhausts. "It would be useful for something now, the negotiations for the government program, to tell. Moreover, MEP does not have a program. "The leader will eventually lose what matters for MPA is not negotiable: the independence of Aruba. "If the government program, then that is unacceptable for MPA. Along with the people, clearly chosen to stay in the Kingdom. "

Gregory Lacle of Partido Real Democratia (PDR) that there were no agreements about coalition. In advance so no party excluded. But he shows hints that they preferred not to present the ruling party to cooperate. "We're going to change, not continuation. If it makes clear that people must change is not obvious with the current government continue. "If the results are such that a coalition with the ruling party, the only viable option, then the PDR does not .
Max behalf of the late Robert lijsttrekker new Christian party Curpa know in advance that no party is to protect coalition. "As long as our potential coalition partners were content with our ten commandments, we are ready to work with everyone."

Edwin Duijn Field of MSI and Benny Nisbet of PPA were not available for comment this morning.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1162 on: September 24, 2009, 06:20:36 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62891.php

Google translation:

ARUBA

Chu Rincones released

September 24, 2009, 13:42 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Former police officer Chu Rincones is at liberty. Rincones was arraigned yesterday morning. The court commissioner agreed to extend the warrant of detention but did not need to keep him in custody.

Around noon Rincones was again a free man, but under certain strict conditions. The former policeman, who waited a certificate of good conduct to be appointed as head of the immigration service, was held on suspicion of illegal possession of firearms. After a burglary in his house, while Rincones resided abroad, the police discovered a firearm during the trace evidence. The former policeman was therefore arrested on Friday, September 4 at the jail and detained in Santa Cruz. A day later he saved the life of a fellow prisoner. That night hit Rincones alarm when in the cell next to him a prisoner own lives trying to rob. On September 9, his detention was extended Rincones transferred to KIA. The extension of detention for many Rincones was unexpected because little or no flight risk or risk of recurrence would be. It is reported that Rincones, who was also loyal campaigner for Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP), at the time of the call of the Public Prosecutor (OM) to the population in order to supply weapons to the police, the firearm in his possession received.

The prosecution stated in response that the suspension of the deposited Chu Rincones argument in itself nothing to do with the current period in which holders of firearms or ammunition without a license until November 20 that impunity can return to the police.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1163 on: September 24, 2009, 06:35:16 PM »

O/T but kind of interesting IMO

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62883.php

Court case on bird smuggling has started

23 Sep, 2009, 08:35 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

The three lawyers in the lawyers’ chamber of the Court of Breda. From left to right: Mr. Spong (representing Joost Pronk), Mr. Thomas (Jan de Nijs), and Mr. Koppelaar (Jaime Felix).

BREDA — The head of Veterinary Service Olaf de Haseth, official and biologist Eric Newton, Parke Tropikal-chairman Rob Vermeulen, and co-suspect Jan de Nijs were called by lawyer Gerard Spong as witness for his client Joost Pronk in the bird smuggling case. This occurred during the directional session before the Court of Breda this afternoon.

The examining magistrate determined that the testimonies could probably be taken via video conference. The witnesses will not be called before mid January. The Public Prosecutor expects to have completed the investigation around Christmas. This will be followed by a definite report and thereafter the court will meet in January for a new session. “This is not a case which we will deal with quickly,” said the Chairman of the court this afternoon.

From the provisional indictment, it appears that Parke Tropikal’s committee-member Joost Pronk and manager Jan de Nijs are considered as main suspects. They are suspected of establishing a criminal organization. Suspect Jaime Felix, who was released for the time being, was supposedly only a participant of that organization. The three had been caught trading endangered bird species. It not only concerned indigo-flinches, as previously reported, but also black-winged tanagers, blue cardinals, and redbreast cardinals. They are suspected of forgery as well.
In addition, Pronk had also supposedly threatened Parke Tropikal-chairman Rob Vermeulen. He supposedly has said that for 500 guilders he would find a Columbian assassin. The Public Prosecutor considers this as a preparation of a criminal act. Pronk must therefore give account of himself.

That is exactly the reason why Spong calls for Rob Vermeulen. “I want to know whether he took those threats seriously or not”, said the well-known criminal lawyer. Pronk told this newspaper earlier that the threat was actually an empty remark in an e-mail. “When I’m angry with my personnel, I will also often shout “I will find a Columbian assassin for you”, according to the car dealer.
According to Spong, Vermeulen should be cross-examined on the e-mails that he had gone through. “The man searched in e-mails from De Nijs, extracted information, and brought such in public. What’s make him think he is allowed to pry into other peoples papers? That is at least a violation of privacy. A lot depends on that for my client. I wonder if this is simply allowed.”

Meanwhile, Spong raised a corner of the veil on how he was going to defend Pronk. Eric Newton had advised Pronk that the birds he had traded were not endangered species. “Newton is an authoritative expert in that field”, said Spong. Olaf de Haseth would also be seriously cross-examined by the lawyer, amongst others, on blank health statements, which supposedly had been submitted. This would imply committing forgery.
De Nijs’ lawyer also wants to hear De Haseth, Newton, and Vermeulen. The witnesses appearing on behalf of Jaime Felix will be announced later. His permanent lawyer was replaced today. New witnesses could still be called during the session in January.

Felix was released this afternoon. Even though he remains a suspect, the judges determined that it was not necessary to detain him any longer. He was held in preventive custody for 41 days. His lawyer, Mr. Koppelaar, contended that Felix had a hard time in custody, in particular as he cares for his very old parents. They supposedly had ended up in isolation due to his apprehension.

Extra-photographer Stanley Ignacio was not included in the session this afternoon. “His summons is not ready yet, but he is certainly still a suspect”, says spokeswoman Mischa Tol of the Functional Office of the Public Prosecutor upon being asked. Two other traders from the Netherlands are also considered suspects in the case besides Pronk, De Nijs, Felix, and Ignacio. Tol was not able to comment any further on the two. The trade in birds had apparently started last year. The case got moving when De Nijs was apprehended at Schiphol last July. He had transported 117 birds of which 30 had died upon arrival.

Spong booked a slight success this afternoon. He pointed out that the indictments were too unclear. “They include too many facts. For example, I cannot determine the point on forgery against which my client must defend himself. Moreover, the Public Prosecutor states that he had supposedly made preparations to take Vermeulen’s and/or somebody else’s life. Are we to search the entire island of Curaçao for this person?” The court agreed with him and declared those points of the indictment as invalid. For that matter, the Public Prosecutor could straighten that out at a later stage.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1164 on: September 24, 2009, 06:38:50 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62830.php

Search carried out at Chamber of Commerce

22 Sep, 2009, 08:17 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

KRALENDIJK — The international investigation into laundering practices, gold smuggling and drug trade continued yesterday with a search carried out at the Chamber of Commerce (KvK). Members of the RST (Criminal Investigating Cooperation Team of the Antilles, Aruba, and the Netherlands) carried out the search in the presence of the public prosecutor and the examining magistrate, and confiscated documents of companies registered with the Chamber of Commerce.

The names of the companies were not disclosed. The Public Prosecutor of the Netherlands Antilles was not available for comment this morning. Since September 8th, a dozen of more house searches were carried out on Bonaire in residences, companies, and government institutes. The investigation on the island is mainly focused on real estate (project) investments with drug monies. Meanwhile, six suspects have been apprehended on Aruba and in the Antilles in connection with this investigation.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1165 on: September 24, 2009, 07:43:22 PM »

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1166 on: September 24, 2009, 08:43:59 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1167 on: September 24, 2009, 11:13:03 PM »

Thank you so much for the daily pictures of Natalee Texasmom.... an angelic monkey

Note to perps/aruba/cover up crew/american traitors/persistence...
We will NEVER FORGET what you have done.
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE is the ONLY path to redemption....
You will all have to take up your case with your maker when your time comes....
Tick Tock....
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1168 on: September 24, 2009, 11:36:20 PM »

I hear ya, billb.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1169 on: September 24, 2009, 11:37:56 PM »

Will be away tomorrow....

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1170 on: September 25, 2009, 12:18:10 AM »

Thank you so much for the daily pictures of Natalee Texasmom.... an angelic monkey

Tick Tock....

You're welcome billb!

And you are so right about all of the above....

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1171 on: September 25, 2009, 12:20:28 AM »

Will be away tomorrow....

an angelic monkey

Natalee's Candles

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

I hope you have a great day with your family 2NJ!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1172 on: September 25, 2009, 01:04:25 AM »

I think I found what I was looking for.  I've translated the portions of the document that reference Brinkman's motion regarding Natalee's case.  It seems to me that the original motion and the amended motion were rejected? 

I'm going to keep looking, surely this isn't the end of it....

https://zoek.officielebekendmakingen.nl/h-21641.pdf

Google translation:

Acts 2
2008-2009 Annual Meeting House of the States General
92nd meeting 92 June 9, 2009

Page 2

Directors Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
Modified Brinkman-motion study on a Dutch Rijksrecherche
to the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee
Holloway (31 568, 44, was No. 40) (rejected) 7244/7245
Brinkman-motion study on the state of the board of
Curac ¸ ao and Sint Maarten (31 568, No 41) (rejected) 7244, 7245
Leerdam cs-motion on the collection of taxes to the Dutch
Antilles (31 568, No 42) (adopted) 7244, 7245
Leerdam cs-motion as soon as possible to carry out
the planned investment and projects (31 568, No 43) (adopted)
7244, 7245

Pages 20-21
snip

At issue are the votes on motions, submitted to the debate on the state of governance
the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba, namely:
- The motion-Brinkman on an investigation Rijksrecherche
Holloway (31568, No 40);
- The motion-Brinkman investigations of the state of
the board of Curaçao and Sint Maarten (31568, No 41);
- The motion-Leerdam cs on the collection of taxes
the Netherlands Antilles (31568, 42);
- Leerdam-cs on the motion as soon as possible to do
place of the planned investments and projects
(31568, No. 43).
(See meeting of June 3, 2009.)
The Chairman: The motion-Brinkman (31568, No. 40) is
been amended so it now reads:
Motion
The Court,
heard the discussion,
noting that the Chief Public Prosecutor of Aruba
will be replaced;
noting that there are many questions about the
judicial and police examination during the first
ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway;

whereas the greatest importance
clear what mistakes have been made in that
crucial first ten days of the investigation;
asks the government, the government of Aruba to
insist on an Aruban request to Netherlands
Rijksrecherche order a Dutch study
Starting at the quality and the decision points during
the first ten days of the judicial and police
investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway,
and proceeded to the order of the day.
To me it appears, is submitting this revised
motion sufficiently supported.
It gets No 44 (31568).
I note that we can vote on this, but I
give first opportunity to make a
explanation beforehand.
©
Mr. Brinkman (PVV): Chairman. Through the motion on
No piece 42, the Dutch Government requested
together with the Government of the Netherlands Antilles
Search for additional measures to increase tax collection
improve. The PVV is convinced that the
fair tax collection on many islands that corrupt
inadequate. However, this comes down to do together
more officers to the islands and thus more money
to that bottomless pit. Hence the PVV against the
that motion.
In voting, the amended motion-Brinkman (31568,
No. 44).
©
The Chairman: I note that the present members of
the fraction of the PVV motion for this change
have voted against that of other groups,
so it is rejected.

snip

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1173 on: September 25, 2009, 01:22:02 AM »

May have already been posted:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Avou4r1twGQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/Avou4r1twGQ&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x402061&amp;color2=0x9461ca&amp;border=1</a>
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1174 on: September 25, 2009, 01:45:35 AM »

Thanks Klaas!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1175 on: September 25, 2009, 02:23:03 AM »

Page 2

Directors Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
Modified Brinkman-motion study on a Dutch Rijksrecherche
Holloway (31 568, 44, was No. 40) (rejected) 7244/7245
Brinkman-motion study on the state of the board of
Curac ¸ ao and Sint Maarten (31 568, No 41) (rejected) 7244, 7245
Leerdam cs-motion on the collection of taxes to the Dutch
Antilles (31 568, No 42) (adopted) 7244, 7245
Leerdam cs-motion as soon as possible to carry out
the planned investment and projects (31 568, No 43) (adopted)
7244, 7245

I give Brinkman Kudos for at least making those bastards have to continue to see and hear Natalee Holloway's name again,and again,and again...From Aruba to The Netherlands.........

KARMA'S A BITCH..DONTCHA YA KNOW...IT'S COMIN!KEEP RUNNIN SWEATY MAN... 

P.S. SWEATY MAN..YA CAN'T RUN FROM KARMA..IT'S GONNA GETCHA.I BET YOU WISH YOU KNEW WHEN.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1176 on: September 25, 2009, 02:27:42 AM »

This text is from a prior parliamentary paper, and is the discussion that prompted Brinkman to amend his motion:

https://zoek.officielebekendmakingen.nl/h-21589.pdf

Google translation:

snip

State Secretary Bijleveld-Schouten: President. It is an extensive public consultation with the State Court on various topics. That is today weather. I, the motions for a long walk.
The Natalee Holloway case from the first point of the Mr. Brinkman, Mr Brinkman, and me all
repeatedly discussed. I am pleased that Mr Brinkman realize that we seriously have used that
state of governance and law enforcement in Aruba.  These are not just about corruption. Mr. Brinkman pretend it is only corruption, but it concerns the functioning of the institutions and law enforcement bodies for the Caribbean Aruba and needed. We therefore look wider and OM and police watching from the whole. Corruption is a part of the investigation on Aruba. I am pleased that Mr. Brinkman that we see in broad sense up.  Then the Holloway case. We have a number times discussed. It is for Mr Brinkman no surprise that I unravel this motion. At this Currently there is an investigation of the land search Aruba on the Holloway case. The Dutch Rijksrecherche is not competent to do research on Aruba, because it is an autonomous country within the Kingdom.

Mr. Brinkman (PVV): If the government of Aruba a request is for a State Investigation study, it is possible?

State Secretary Bijleveld-Schouten: I do not expect that such a request comes, but that is not in the motion. The motion being asked to skip a Rijksrecherche inquiry, but that's impossible.
I have therefore advised against the motion.

Mr. Brinkman (PVV): Let me amend my motion. I call it the Secretary to hold consultations
engage with the Government of Aruba for her to move the Dutch government to request an investigation Rijksrecherche to start.

State Secretary Bijleveld-Schouten: I hold that amended motion is off, but I have my opinion about motion already submitted data.

Mr. Brinkman (PVV): When I motion that way change, what is your opinion about it?

State Secretary Bijleveld-Schouten: There is now a State crime investigations.

Mr. Brinkman (PVV): That is so like the butcher approves his own flesh. I know the State
very well.

State Secretary Bijleveld-Schouten: I know. This is always difficult. Yet it remains the responsibility of Aruba. I speak frequently with the Government of Aruba. I can talk again introduced, but the is no guarantee of success.

snip

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1177 on: September 25, 2009, 02:29:05 AM »

Tick Tock....

What a wonderful picture..Although i don't agree with some of Dave's relationships,or the angles he's taking.I'll never dispute the fact that from my lips to God's ears,his precious daughter was,is,and always will be proud of her father!

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1178 on: September 25, 2009, 02:33:33 AM »

Hi KTF!   

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1179 on: September 25, 2009, 02:36:55 AM »

Hi KTF!   

Good Evening!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.