March 19, 2024, 04:05:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #824 9/06/09 - 10/12/09  (Read 407535 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1180 on: September 25, 2009, 02:46:46 AM »

Page 2

Directors Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
Modified Brinkman-motion study on a Dutch Rijksrecherche
to the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee
Holloway (31 568, 44, was No. 40) (rejected) 7244/7245
Brinkman-motion study on the state of the board of
Curac ¸ ao and Sint Maarten (31 568, No 41) (rejected) 7244, 7245
Leerdam cs-motion on the collection of taxes to the Dutch
Antilles (31 568, No 42) (adopted) 7244, 7245
Leerdam cs-motion as soon as possible to carry out
the planned investment and projects (31 568, No 43) (adopted)
7244, 7245

I give Brinkman Kudos for at least making those bastards have to continue to see and hear Natalee Holloway's name again,and again,and again...From Aruba to The Netherlands.........

KARMA'S A BITCH..DONTCHA YA KNOW...IT'S COMIN!KEEP RUNNIN SWEATY MAN... 

P.S. SWEATY MAN..YA CAN'T RUN FROM KARMA..IT'S GONNA GETCHA.I BET YOU WISH YOU KNEW WHEN.....

I agree KTF.  I haven't looked at them all, but when I searched for Natalee Holloway in the Parliamentary papers...from October of 2005 to June of 2009 there were 18 papers where her name was found.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1181 on: September 25, 2009, 02:49:54 AM »

Page 2

Directors Netherlands Antilles and Aruba
Modified Brinkman-motion study on a Dutch Rijksrecherche
to the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee
Holloway (31 568, 44, was No. 40) (rejected) 7244/7245
Brinkman-motion study on the state of the board of
Curac ¸ ao and Sint Maarten (31 568, No 41) (rejected) 7244, 7245
Leerdam cs-motion on the collection of taxes to the Dutch
Antilles (31 568, No 42) (adopted) 7244, 7245
Leerdam cs-motion as soon as possible to carry out
the planned investment and projects (31 568, No 43) (adopted)
7244, 7245

I give Brinkman Kudos for at least making those bastards have to continue to see and hear Natalee Holloway's name again,and again,and again...From Aruba to The Netherlands.........

KARMA'S A BITCH..DONTCHA YA KNOW...IT'S COMIN!KEEP RUNNIN SWEATY MAN... 

P.S. SWEATY MAN..YA CAN'T RUN FROM KARMA..IT'S GONNA GETCHA.I BET YOU WISH YOU KNEW WHEN.....

I agree KTF.  I haven't looked at them all, but when I searched for Natalee Holloway in the Parliamentary papers...from October of 2005 to June of 2009 there were 18 papers where her name was found.

At least he's weaving her name into the very fabric of Dutch law,as well as politics!One would think anytime someone needs to reference anything that was discussed in,and around the Holloway discussions,Natalee's name will  ....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: September 25, 2009, 02:56:17 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS TM & THE NIGHT CREW

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1183 on: September 25, 2009, 02:56:44 AM »

This is another interesting document:

http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/63/9/37031820.pdf

THE NETHERLANDS: PHASE 2
REPORT ON THE APPLICATION OF THE CONVENTION ON
COMBATING BRIBERY OF FOREIGN PUBLIC OFFICIALS IN
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
AND THE 1997 RECOMMENDATION ON COMBATING
BRIBERY IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS

Even though it's an older document, there's a lot of interesting information.

Such as...

Page 36

(iii) The Rijksrecherche

122. The Police Act of 1993, in its article 3, recognises the National Police Internal Investigation
Department (Rijksrecherche) as “special police officers”. As indicated in the Rijksrecherche Directive on Tasks and Deployment of 8 January 2002,44 the Rijksrecherche focuses on “the detection of punishable crimes committed by (semi-) government officials. Rijksrecherche officials interviewed indicated that half the work of the Rijksrecherche concerns investigations of the Police (police shootings, jail deaths, etc.), while the other half concerns offences involving public servants. Out of approximately 130 cases investigated by the Rijksrecherche each year, an average of 30 involves domestic bribery offences. As previously indicated, there have not been any completed foreign bribery cases to date, in the context of the Convention.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: September 25, 2009, 02:58:24 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

Good night KTF!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1185 on: September 25, 2009, 02:59:52 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: September 25, 2009, 02:59:58 AM »

This is another interesting document:

http://www.oecd.org/dataoecd/63/9/37031820.pdf

THE NETHERLANDS: PHASE 2
REPORT ON THE APPLICATION OF THE CONVENTION ON
COMBATING BRIBERY OF FOREIGN PUBLIC OFFICIALS IN
INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS
AND THE 1997 RECOMMENDATION ON COMBATING
BRIBERY IN INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS TRANSACTIONS

Even though it's an older document, there's a lot of interesting information.

Such as...

Page 36

(iii) The Rijksrecherche

122. The Police Act of 1993, in its article 3, recognises the National Police Internal Investigation
Department (Rijksrecherche) as “special police officers”. As indicated in the Rijksrecherche Directive on Tasks and Deployment of 8 January 2002,44 the Rijksrecherche focuses on “the detection of punishable crimes committed by (semi-) government officials. Rijksrecherche officials interviewed indicated that half the work of the Rijksrecherche concerns investigations of the Police (police shootings, jail deaths, etc.), while the other half concerns offences involving public servants. Out of approximately 130 cases investigated by the Rijksrecherche each year, an average of 30 involves domestic bribery offences. As previously indicated, there have not been any completed foreign bribery cases to date, in the context of the Convention.

Aruba washes too much money for the politicians of the motherland!Bottom line.No touchy Aruba.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: September 25, 2009, 03:01:53 AM »

NATALEE,

We were here today,and we'll be back again tomorrow.The quest for justice continues.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1188 on: September 25, 2009, 03:03:11 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

OK,OK...I'm going too bed TM wins every night...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: September 25, 2009, 03:04:16 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

There's a reason i need to go to bed!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1190 on: September 25, 2009, 03:06:44 AM »

KEEPTHEFAITH

There's a reason i need to go to bed!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: September 25, 2009, 03:10:18 AM »

NATALEE,

We were here today,and we'll be back again tomorrow.The quest for justice continues.....

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1192 on: September 25, 2009, 07:50:41 AM »

Last night's taped Wheel of Fortune winner won a trip to Aruba at the Renaissance reportedly valued over $6K.   This morning I found this:

'Double Your Paradise' in Aruba and Curacao With a Free Renaissance Honeymoon
Book a Wedding at the Renaissance Resorts in Aruba or Curacao and Receive a Free Five Night Honeymoon at Either Resort
Press Release
Source: Renaissance Hotels & Resorts
On Thursday September 24, 2009, 11:29 am EDT

-snipped-

Guests must book 75 consecutive revenue-generating nights by December 31, 2009 and travel for the ceremony by December 31, 2010. Blackout dates apply to the free honeymoon, which may be taken any time during the travel window - up to one year after the wedding.

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Double-Your-Paradise-in-Aruba-prnews-3202063388.html?x=0&.v=1

Just thought I'd share before heading out for the day.   Have a good one....will see you later.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: September 25, 2009, 08:37:24 AM »

I've been boycotting Wheel of Fortune for quite a while now for that very reason.  Last night I wasn't paying attention after the local news and didn't change the channel...didn't really notice a thing until the announcement of the trip! uggghhh

Just a reminder...It's Election Day in Aruba, will the people vote for change?

TGIF!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: September 25, 2009, 10:57:01 AM »

http://www.bermudasun.bm/main.asp?SectionID=24&SubSectionID=270&ArticleID=42911

9/25/2009 11:40:00 AM   
Crime victims' families urged to form support group
Family and friends of ­violent crime victims should lean on each other to make it through the tough times.

This is the view of staff at the Physical Abuse ­Centre, who want to form a ­support group to help ease the pain of ­Bermuda's ­escalating crime rate.

They hope a message of empowerment and hope from a missing girl's ­mother, Beth ­Holloway, will "spur people into ­action".

Ms Holloway, whose daughter Natalee ­disappeared in 2005 during a high school trip to Aruba, will visit Bermuda to kick off ­Domestic Violence Awareness Month in ­October.

The Physical Abuse Centre, which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, always sees an ­increase in calls for help ­after a serious crime has taken place.

They receive pleas from the family and friends of victims of shootings and ­stabbings who want to know who they can talk to about their experiences.

Director Laurie Shiell ­revealed they "wanted to get it all off their chest" but felt like there was no one who would understand.

She added: "We hope Beth's talk will be a catalyst for a new and much needed support group.

"Family and friends of ­violent crime victims have been involved in a crisis ­situation but they don't have anyone to turn to.

"Those with cancer have ­support groups, those who have been abused have ­support groups but this is a group of the community not being listened to.

"They can ­support each other through the tough times and work things through.

"This new ­support group would help people to see their way through the forest into the light." ­

Families affected by ­violent crime always have a police ­liaison officer ­assigned to them but Ms Shiell fears this is not ­always enough.

She claims people affected by violent crimes reach out to find out "who the best person to speak to is".

Ms Shiell said: "People call us because they know we offer a counselling service. We try to work with them and find out their needs. But little do they know they could be helping each other.

"They can seek support from each other, be there for each other.

"They know exactly what each other is going through."

Ms Shiell revealed The Physical Abuse Centre would be ­happy to oversee the group, offering help and advice when needed.

She hopes it will eventually ­visit schools to warn children of the dangers of gang violence.

Ms Shiell said: "You occasionally get an individual who has been affected by a violent crime speaking out but many voices are much better than a lone voice.

"All these voices need to come together."

Bermuda Police Service spokesman Dwayne Caines ­insisted that the force will happily ­support any ­organisation that "will bring comfort and help to ­individuals ­affected by ­serious crimes".

He added that the police had ­fully backed the ­formation of the group ROLO - Remembering Our Loved Ones - which was set up to support the families of road death victims.

Mr. Caines said: ­"Forging ­partnerships with relevant ­community ­agencies is something that we believe, if done ­correctly with the appropriate ­support, can have a huge benefit to the police and Bermuda ­overall."

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: September 25, 2009, 11:19:36 AM »

Thanks Klaas.

Beth continues with her good work. an angelic monkey  Way to go Beth!
Bermuda is  encouraging a support group to local victims of crime and
hopefully Bermuda will give pause to how their LE  treat their tourists and families who have been victims of crime. 
There have been young female tourists murdered on the island.

God bless Natalee and bring her home.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: September 25, 2009, 12:47:55 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_62830.php

Search carried out at Chamber of Commerce

22 Sep, 2009, 08:17 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

KRALENDIJK — The international investigation into laundering practices, gold smuggling and drug trade continued yesterday with a search carried out at the Chamber of Commerce (KvK). Members of the RST (Criminal Investigating Cooperation Team of the Antilles, Aruba, and the Netherlands) carried out the search in the presence of the public prosecutor and the examining magistrate, and confiscated documents of companies registered with the Chamber of Commerce.

The names of the companies were not disclosed. The Public Prosecutor of the Netherlands Antilles was not available for comment this morning. Since September 8th, a dozen of more house searches were carried out on Bonaire in residences, companies, and government institutes. The investigation on the island is mainly focused on real estate (project) investments with drug monies. Meanwhile, six suspects have been apprehended on Aruba and in the Antilles in connection with this investigation.

Now this could become very interesting....
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1197 on: September 25, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »

I've been boycotting Wheel of Fortune for quite a while now for that very reason.  Last night I wasn't paying attention after the local news and didn't change the channel...didn't really notice a thing until the announcement of the trip! uggghhh

Just a reminder...It's Election Day in Aruba, will the people vote for change?

TGIF!   

Here's hoping!!!

Certainly the citizens of Aruba are not blind to the corruption their current governing party is embroiled in.

I just hope they have the gumption to stand up for themselves and say NO MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1198 on: September 25, 2009, 12:55:36 PM »

TxMom - thank you for the updates on Brinkman.

I also hope that is not the end of it...
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: September 25, 2009, 02:00:53 PM »

Thank you Klaas.

Beth Holloway is an amazing woman.  It was not long after the disappearance of her precious daughter that Beth embarked on an ongoing mission of love ... a mission of the heart ... that extended beyond her pain ... her loss.

Beth Holloway's words and actions in her journey from the depths of H--- has been nothing short of inspirational for me and have afforded me strength in so many areas of my own life when discouragement may have prevailed.

Janet

++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 219:
... In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety mesage is my triumph over devastation.  If gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.

I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.